The Princess Of Quraysh...

Autorstwa Muslimah_writes

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful......🕋 Assalam-o-Alaikum ! Guys 🤔Are you intereste... Więcej

𝕂𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕛𝕒𝕙 (ℝ𝔸) 🌸
Tahira_ the pure one🥀
Wedlock to Muhammad SAW ♥༻
Becoming the first Muslim 🌠
Year of Sorrow 💧
High regard 🌟

άùţħόŕ'ş ήόţέ ✍🏻

61 7 5
Autorstwa Muslimah_writes

🥀 вιѕмιllaн ar raнмan ar raнeeм...

I greet you all with the greeting of Islam :😇

αs-sαℓαмυ'αℓαүкυм ωα яαнмαт- αℓℓαнι ωα вαяαкααтυнυ...!🌠
( peace be upon you & the mercy of Allah & His blessings )

How are you all ? (o'▽'o)ノ

Thank you and JazakAllah Khair for choosing my book to read.

I am very much excited about this book. ⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

This book, which you will be reading, is a summary of what I was able to study of the life of Khadija, the wife of Prophet of Islam & the fruit of my efforts to present it in a contemporary style ,simple yet authentic.

I chose for the title of this book "The Princess of Quraysh" as at that time she was the best-born woman of Quraysh of greatest dignity and also the richest. The books of Seerah describe Khadijah as a woman of resolve, noble & smart, in addition to the good & honor that Allah willed for her.

I started writing this book with the aim of explaining the biography of history's most remarkable woman & to know how devoted Khadijah was to her husband & how much she did for him for the cause of Islam & make everyone understand the value of marriage in Islam.

I very much hope that you will spend a great time reading the absorbing story of the life of Khadijah ...

I also hope that you will appreciate my work ...

If you find any mistake, please forgive me because I'm myself a striving Muslimah... <(_ _)>

Please do vote and comment...

Have a good time reading...!!

May Allah guide us through right path...!!

Ameen

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.2K 2.4K 42
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
50K 6.7K 19
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
5.8M 457K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
160K 7.8K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...