DEAR LOVER.

By AAR0NSGF

a book dedicated to the best boyfriend in the whole universe. i love you so much, noni๐Ÿ˜ขโค More

A
A
R
O
N

โค

28 3 9
By AAR0NSGF

that man in the picture is the love of my life; my one and only true love; my boyfriend aaron❤ he is everything i was made to believe was asking for too much and ever since he came into my life, i've started to think that true love still exists in this world.

i feel as if everything i do isn't enough because aaron deserves the whole universe. I'll do everything i can to make him happy because his happiness comes first before anything.

i decided i should make an appreciation book just for him. a whole book devoted to my lover. ❤

i hope you're gonna enjoy reading this! especially you, noni. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 55.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
280K 8K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
528K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...