BakuxDeku

By DioHentai

This is a ship fanfic for Mha OKAY NOW I REGRET WHAT I PUT HERE FOR REASONS. There's just going to be fluff... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Champter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ✨

Chapter 5

3K 30 0
By DioHentai

Baku pov;)
I nod softly.."Follow." I walk back to my car, looking behind me just to check Deku was following, he was. I sighed, opening the driver seat door while Deku opened the passenger seat. I got in and same does Deku, closing the door. I look at him while he was looking through the window..he looks depressed, but I put on the car and drove off..hm..

Deku pov;)
I was quiet since it was Baku..I noticed we past my house... "Hey um you passed my house..-" I mumbled "I know, we're going to my house instead dork." He replied, looking at me "Why?" I asked him, tilting my head "Just for fun, got a problem?" " N-No..-" I mumbled again, yawning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
246K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
8.9K 98 20
Aiden and James start to live together at their new home and James secretly has a surprise for Aiden but isn't sure if Aiden will like it or not. The...