๐‡๐„๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ (๐‘…๐ด๐‘ƒ๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘‚...

By savingsza

some of my favorite rappers get into it BXB/GXG More

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Š๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐š๐’๐ค๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐’๐€๐๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐ข๐”๐ณ๐ข
๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Œ๐”๐‹๐“๐ˆ
๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐๐๐†๐๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐๐—ผ
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง
This is for Jarad Higgins๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค
๐—๐—๐—๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
21๐๐๐€๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐ข ๐”๐ณ๐ข
PLEASE FOLLOW THEM!!!
๐—๐—๐—๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ 2
๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ
๐๐๐€๐“๐ก๐ž๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐†๐จ๐
๐—๐—๐—๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ [๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ]
21๐‘๐ž๐๐
๐ƒ๐š๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š
๐๐๐€๐‚๐ก๐—ผ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š
๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
21๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ž
๐๐๐€๐”๐ณ๐ข
๐‚๐ฎ๐›๐š๐ง ๐ƒ๐š ๐๐ซ๐š๐ญ
๐๐๐€๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ
21๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐๐€๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐๐€๐‰๐จ๐ž
๐๐๐€๐Š
๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐“!
๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ญ 2
๐๐๐€๐Š2
๐๐๐€๐”๐ณ๐ข ๐“๐–๐Ž [๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹]
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— (๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„)

21๐๐๐€๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž 2

8K 213 190
By savingsza

If yall reallyyyy show out in these comments i'll give yall a treat😙

(comment what yall want cuz i only have a few ideas on what to give you)

______________________________________
"Can I at least explain-." Kentrell begged

"No." Johnathan and Sheyaa said in unison

Kentrell just huffed and sat back in his seat accepting his fate.

"What made you think that you wouldn't get caught? You know we got niggas everywhere." Jonathan asked curious on why the younger thought it was a good idea.

"I dont know. I kinda didn't care cuz imma grown ass man who shouldn't have to ask ta leave my own home." Kentrell grumbled, making Sheyaa stomp on the brakes with full force and put the car in park.

"You said what?" Sheyaa asked as he slowly turned his head around, not believing the words he just heard.

"I said I'm a GROWN ass man and I shouldn't have ta ask ta lea-." Kentrell started but quickly stopped when Jonathan grabbed him by his throat.

"I dont know the FUCK you think you talkin to, but it absolutely cant be us." Jonathan said pressing on Kentrell's neck harder, watching him get red in the face.

"You know what? We finna show you sum real quick cuz you must think we not bout it." Sheyaa mumbled while unclicking his seatbelt. Jonathan followed and they both got out to go to the backseat.

The younger man didn't think that they would fuck him in a car. They were crazy but he never really imagined that it would happen, but he couldn't lie and say that the thought didn't turn him on to no end.

"Wai-."

"Shut the fuck up."

Jonathan slid off his heather grey sweatpants, making his member spring freely from it's confines. He sat up getting ready to make Kentrell lose his voice.

"Cmon bitch, you know what to do." Jonathan said while forcing his head down next to his dick.

Kentrell wasted no time getting to work. Lightly grabbing it and deepthroating his whole length in seconds.

While Kentrell was busy with Jonathan, Sheyaa took the liberty of snatching off the younger's jeans and throwing them. The cool air coming from the small vents, rushed all over his legs, giving him goosebumps.

Sheyaa lightly ran his tongue along the boy's already soaked folds, causing him to jerk away.

"Dont fuckin move away from me." He growled, popping his inner thigh, and pulling him back far enough to where his whole mouth was covering his vagina.

As Kentrell swirled his tongue over Jonathan's tip, Sheyaa did the same to his clit.

Jonathan soon came deep in his lover's mouth, his toes curling in his brand new shoes. Watching as he swallowed it with ease.

Jonathan pulled up his sweatpants and finally looked over to see Sheyaa aggressively taking Kentrell's soul with just his mouth.

"I-Im sorry!" Kentrell choked out through load moans and tears.

Sheyaa knew he was at his limit, and was about to cum. Kentrell usually would snatch himself off of Sheyaa's face and then release, which always pissed him off to no end, but he never said anything. Today, he was gonna do what Sheyaa wanted him to do.

Sheyaa wrapped his arm around the younger's plump thighs as went to town of his clit. He even began tongue fucking him.

"Sheyaa wait! Im gonna-." Kentrell screeched out

"I know, go ahead." Sheyaa mumbled into his skin, sending vibration through his lower body.

Kentrell began squirting all over Sheyaa's face. He was so embarrased but too weak to do anything besides hide his face in Blue's lower abdomen. To which he stroked his hair, helping his crying lover through his very intense orgasm.

When he finally stopped cumming. Sheyaa sat up and smacked his ass with all his might, while grinning.

"Ow!" Kentrell shouted while also sitting up.

Sheyaa got out of the backseat and went back to the drivers side to start the car back up. Jonathan reached under the seat and grabbed an extra pair of sweats he stashed under there just incase this happened. He helped Kentrell put them on since his legs went numb.

Before Kentrell could fully sit up again, the older pulled him into his lap, laying his head on his chest. One thing Jonathan nor Sheyaa didnt like admitting is that they loved cuddling. More than anybody would ever think. Thats all they did when no one was around.

The party was a bit of a way from their home so by the time they reached it, Kentrell was dead sleep.

Jonathan looked down to see him all balled up into him, looking so peaceful and innocent. He decided not to wake him up yet, so he carried him bridal style inside and up the stairs.

Once they reached the master bedroom Jonathan and Sheyaa shared. He threw Kentrell harsh enough on the bed to wake him up.

Before Kentrell could fully even wake up Jonathan got in between his legs, removing his sweatpants.

The second Jonathan's tongue flicked his clit he shot up looking confused.

"You thought it was over? Ha." Jonathan spoke lowly before dipping his head back down

Sheyaa slid in the bed next to Kentrell, planting a chaste kiss on his lips before starting a full makeout session.

While his lips were occupied Jonathan took that as a cue to go crazy. He rubbed his knob gently with his thumb as he slowly inserted his index finger inside. Kentrell being Kentrell he jerked up, trying to escape the pleasure just for Jonathan to grip his thighs and pull him down.

Sheyaa gripped his chin, pulling down his lips to release his warm saliva down the youngers throat.

Jonathan added a second finger and sped up his pace. Watching as his juices began pooling beneath him. Kentrell backing up again let him know he was going to cum so he removed his fingers to pull down his pants.

Jonathan's dick may have been smaller than Sheyaa's but he definitely knew how to work it just as good.

He slowly sunk his length inside of Kentrell, enjoying his signature tightness. After a few slow strokes he sped up to an animalistic speed. Digging deep as possible into the smaller man. Making the knot in his stomach already start to form

"You gon do that dumb shit ever again?" Jonathan asked out as he was drilling the boy

"N-No Daddy I promise!" Kentrell moaned out while grabbing onto Sheyaa for support.

"You gon stop being fuckin difficult and move in with us?" Jonathan continued to question as he fucked harder and faster

"I cant! M-My lease isn-." Kentrell tried to explain before he was cut off by a loud smack and a burning sensation spreading on his rear.

"Ion give a fuck! Im not askin no more im tellin you. You. Live. Here. Now." Jonathan accented and thrusted harder with each word.

"Yes Daddy! I'll move in!" Kentrell mindlessly agreed since the dick began scrambling his brains and frying his thoughts

"You gon have our fuckin kids too?"

"Yuh! All of them!" He complied not even thinking about the troubles of childbirth.

"Good. You can cum now baby boy." Jonathan slowed down a bit and focused on going deeper. He gripped the youngers thighs so he couldnt pull his classic move and run.

"Ahhh. FUCK! I-I cant handle it!" Kentrell screeched out as he squirted all over Jonathans lower abdomen. Embarrased once again he covered his face to which Sheyaa quickly snatched his hands down.

"Dont cover yo face. You too fuckin beautiful for all that." Jonathan said while burying himself deep as possible and finally releasing inside his warm abyss.

Kentrell was embarrased for the third time tonight. He didnt like compliments because no matter how hard he acted he was severly insecure due to his mother projecting her body dysmorphia on him.

As he felt Jonathan slid out he began closing his eyes until he was gently smacked in the face.

He looked up to see a devious Sheyaa now inbetween his legs smiling at him.

"I gotta get some too."

______________________________________

(1374 words)

Did yall like it?

Am i just repeating ideas?

Ik some of yall thought the book was over but i just have BAD writers block. Like i have ideas i just have a hard time writing them down.

Should i just end the book already and quit dragging it out?

Love you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
874K 40.5K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
263K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
919K 49.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...