yandere || haikyuu!! ✓

By icametolaughatyou

haikyuu yandere one - shots More

requests
Kuroo
Kenma
Bokuto and Kuroo
Bokuto
Akaashi
Semi
Akaashi
Tsukishima
Oikawa
Iwaizumi
Nishinoya
Kenma and Kuroo
Akaashi
Ushijima
Tendou
Tendou and Ushijima
Oikawa and Iwaizumi
Tendou
Sugawara
Kenma
Hinata
Sugawara
Tsukishima
Bokuto ─ pt. 1
Semi

Iwaizumi

73K 1.1K 389
By icametolaughatyou

:unaware:

He didn't see anything that he was doing wrong. In fact, he thought it was normal. Normal to the point that others just didn't understand how he felt.

They

Didn't

Understand.

Fuck them. Who cares what they think?

"Iwaizumi-san?"

He let a smile cross onto his face as he turned around and caught the unsuspecting girl into his arms.

"Hey, y/n."

She never questioned his behavior. Never.

She always thought that he was overly affectionate, but that was it.

She thought that NOTHING was wrong with.

Despite all the warnings she got on his lately creepy behavior...

"Done with practice?"

"Mmhmm."

He then set her down while wrapping a hand around her own. Easily pulling her away as one of her friends gave her a worried glance, but he sent a quick glare her away causing the girl to scramble off. As if she saw nothing at all.

Y/n never questioned the disappearances of people around her. She always blamed it on the serial killer that broke out just a few months ago.

So, to fix this problem, she stayed right next to Iwaizumi.

She should be safe with him, right?

Though, Iwaizumi didn't mind at all. In fact, he liked at how unaware she was.

"As long as she never finds out."

She'll be a lot safer staying unaware anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8K 121 8
one shots with your favorite project sekai characters 😍
1.5K 72 15
"Do you know who I am? Do you know what I am capable of?" He asked me with his intimidating eyes. "No I don't, I am not interested in knowing who yo...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...