Wakfu x abused M! reader

By Idkwhoiam6984

being a mercenary's child at age 5 was a hell whole but what happens when the ones who abused you left you fo... More

prologue
chapter 1: The child of the mist and the mercenaries son
chapter 2: Yugo the Eliatrope and his big brother P1
Chapter 2: Yugo the Eliatrope and his older brother P2 (Short)
(flashback): the pain of losing everything
(On hold)

bio

621 9 2
By Idkwhoiam6984

Name:y/n

fake name: f/n

weapon name: w/n

favorite color; f/c

likes: New family, friends, spark, reading, sparring, and a good fight.

dislikes; old family, killing, racism, people stealing other people's credit (ZeroWthron you copywrite bitch boy)

power: pin point accuracy, regeneration but will be killed if a fatal wound would be inflicted on you where you die almost instantly, and super speed.

looks(minus logo and white is f/c)

sword and throwing knives aka kunai (replace the red with f/c)

former family:

James, linda, Mavorick, michuel, and Jake. (the reason no pictures is because you will never see them again exept for jake which will be explained in the prologue)

new family:

Alibert(Father)

Yugo(brother)

Ruel(Uncle figure)

and an oc you find when you are betrayed

Spark

personality:(during travels) loyal, playful, and compationate to everyone but enemies,(fights) angry, protective, will do or die trying attitude.

Powers: can talk, super strength, super speed, the rainbowish color represents the amount of wakfu and life in the dog when he dies his color will fade away. he also lives about as long as a human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
753K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...