Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Thirty Seven

6.2K 185 30
By TiaNightt

It was impossible to make it seem like I wasn't interested in her.

It was like trying to act as if sex didn't feel good.

After probably one of the best days I've had in a long fucking time, the night ended even better with Grace falling asleep on me. She was so tired from the beach and I watched as she practically couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

My skin burned where her head was rested, it felt so incredible to have her nuzzle into me like she once did. My first instinct was to put my arm around her and soothe her, I used to do it for hours every night when we went to sleep.

It was her favourite.

As happy as I was with the whole situation, I also wanted to knock some sense into myself over the fact that I keep fucking this up.

I can't give in and let her want me, I'm going to end up giving in and letting her have me if I don't keep her away.

No matter what I do, no matter how mean I am, she always keeps coming back.

It made me think of before we ever got together. How persistent and determined she was. She would follow me everywhere, beg to stay around me and do whatever I'm doing, I knew how hard she was trying to get my attention. It was like a movie the way she was in love with me, it made me feel a whole lot more important than I actually was.

Somehow, even after forgetting me and everything we had, she still clings on to me like she used to.

Maybe our souls were drawn to each other, no matter the circumstances.

I wish this wasn't so hard, that I didn't have to work my hardest to make sure she doesn't mess up again and ruin her life.

I wanted her to just stay on track and live the way she should've.

Going through this all was like trying to hold a car over my head, unfortunately my fucking arms keep breaking and it falls and crushes me.

Somehow I needed to keep it up.

— —

I sit on the giant white sofa that looks out to an ocean view outside the window. I rest my elbows on my knees as my hands rest in-front of my legs and my feet are planted.

One of the best views out there was right in front of me, but all I could manage to look at was Grace in front of it.

On the phone as she paced across the balcony in front of the big window. I assumed she was talking to her grandpa, considering she was laughing and smiling like you wouldn't believe as she talked.

I knew there were only a select few people that made her that happy.

I used to be one of them.

"Hey, what's up man?" James nudges my shoulder as he walks past me and takes a seat beside me, knocking me out of my thoughts as I lovingly gazed at Grace.

He reeked of axe body wash and shampoo, I watched him as he laid back against the couch and tilted his head backwards. Completely relaxing as his freshly washed hair hit the sofa.

"Just sitting around dude, you should consider using less soap when you're in there. You smell like a grade seven hallway." I scoff as I turn to him.

He shakes his head and smirks in response. "Maybe you don't like it, but you're not who I'm trying to smell good for buddy."

My eyebrows furrow in question as I hear his answer.

He better hope for his sake it's not Grace he's trying to smell good for.

"Do I even want to know?" I give him a fake worried expression.

Which could easily turn real with just one name.

"I've been thinking about that Rory girl, she's a baddie man. She's pretty much the first girl I've looked at where my only thought wasn't 'I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her then never call her'. I think she might be the girl I want to call— after I fuck the shit out of her of course." He elaborates.

Now I had to decide whether I was more relieved it wasn't Grace, or more disturbed that it was her best friend.

Also, when the hell did James have an epiphany and see more than just sex with a girl?

Ever since I've met him he's always been the player, girls on girls on girls. All the time, he pulled women out of his sleeve like a fucking magic trick.

The guys never had a girlfriend, but he's slept with over two-hundred girls undoubtably.

He can probably pull off a world record for biggest man whore.

I've never been that way, I've dated girls before, kissed a select few. I've always been more of the cuffed type, I look for a girl I want to stay with, not one I'll get rid of.

Grace was the one I wanted to stay with. She was my first love and my first fuck, my first real everything.

Even though I tried to brush her off in the beginning, I always knew in the back of my head that this girl was going to be everything to me one day.

Having that one person that vibes with you completely is the best thing in this world, and so many people don't understand how truly addicting and crazy love is.

Just look how crazy it's been so far.

If James is for real and something happens between him and Aurora, I'm sure once he gets a taste of that feeling he'll never want to let it go.

I know I haven't..

I was more worried about him changing his mind and hurting her more than anything though.

"I almost can't see that for you, by that I mean the same female face by your side longer than four hours." I bug him.

"Are you crazy?" He raises his voice as he questions me. "It's never ever been four hours. That's long as fuck, an hour each tops. Less is truly more." He finishes proudly.

Yeah there's definitely nothing going to happen with Rory.

Both our attentions are turned to Grace as she comes back into the Cabin through the patio door to the balcony. She had her phone in her hand and placed it in her pocket as she made her way to the living room towards us.

"Where are the others?" She asks us, her voice soft and sweet as usual.

My favourite sound.

"Well Niko and Ryer are pretty heavy in the just dance game that Rory brought." I laugh. "I can't say if Rory is with them or not though, but if she knew what was good for her she'd be as far as possible."

I watch her roll her eyes and begin to laugh.

"Oh my god, she actually brought just dance? Man you really can't take the child outta that girl." She shakes her head.

"What's so bad about children? I don't mind a child here and there." James says nonchalantly, clearly not realizing how he sounded.

Me and Grace both glare at him in almost disgust as we hear his response.

He finally clicks in and furrows his eyebrows, giving us an appalled expression.

"Obviously not actual fucking children, who do you think I am? I just mean sometimes the childish girls are more fun. Once again, I do not go anywhere near children." He holds his hands up in surrender and me and Grace erupt in laughter.

"Maybe you should tell Grace what you were telling me earlier then, since we're on the topic of things you like, which I still hope aren't children." I wiggle my eyebrows and laugh.

He didn't think it was very funny.

I knew damn well Grace was not going to want to hear that mister fuckboy over here wanted her best friend. James was the kind of guy you see on the internet filming themselves licking their fingers and shoving them into what they're vividly imagining.

He was way too horny and promiscuous to function.

"Tell me what?" Her tone comes out less soft and gentle than it did earlier. Jame wipes the beads of sweat off his forehead and sighs.

Now this'll be good.

Hey you guys! Finally I was able to update, my apologies for not being able to earlier. Ya girl is sick sick sick😪😪

But I just felt so bad that I had to hop on here and get something written for you guys. I've been blown away by the support me and this book have been getting and I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone!

This was a little filler chapter mostly before things start to heat up again🤫. What did you guys think of this one? How do you guys think Grace will feel about James crushing on her BFF???

Let me hear your thoughts and predictions, DONT forget to vote and comment babes! Next update should be Tuesday or earlier.

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"šŒššš²š›šž šˆ š°ššš¬ š£š®š¬š­ šš šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¢š§ š²šØš®š« š„š¢šŸšž, š›š®š­ š²šØš®'š«šž š¦š² š°š”šØš„šž š¬š­šØš«š², š„š„š²š¬šž. š˜šØš®'š«šž š¦š²...
10M 515K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...
2.5M 69.9K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
4.1K 264 35
š™’š™š™–š™© š™¬š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™”š™” š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™– š™˜š™¤š™¢š™– š™–š™£š™™ š™¬š™¤š™ š™š š™Ŗš™„ š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™šš™©š™§š™–š™®š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™šš™«š™šš™§š™®š™¤š™£š™š...