Love Me Forever| Complete ✅|

By MrsCoraF

***"Love You Despite" Spin-Off*** Adding things to a relationship can easily complicate it. Troy and Cyrene... More

Introduction
1| Hold My Balls Up
2| Home Sweet Home
3| New Client
4| We Need To Talk
5| Twin
6|The Hot Seat
7|Onesies
8| I Don't Have Feelings For Her
9| Realization
10|Carpet Time
11| Your lil B-cups
13| Call Him
14| Old Things
15| Home
16| The Gym
17| My Office
18| Cousin
19|Emergency
20| Maybe This Is A Dream
21|Recollection
22|Ribs
23|Love Me Forever
24| Picture Perfect!

12| Put Me To Sleep

784 80 224
By MrsCoraF

-⚠️ Mature (slightly)

-The night before Cyrene and Tron's flight.

"Troy, that's enough." Cyrene, the woman of my dreams, pleaded while hissing as she came all over my face.

"Un un, stay in it. Don't lose it. Keep it going." I dived my face in closer, slurping up everything in sight.

Peering up at her seeing the water from the showerhead streaming down her face while I was on my knees devouring her soul was heaven.

"Mmmmm." I let out, shaking my head repeatedly in to her, creating an intense vibration. She raised her hands above her head, finally giving in completely, releasing a breath.

"So beautiful, mama," I mumbled before holding on to her clit with my tongue rolled up. Moaning, she lifted one leg, resting it on my shoulder. "Taste so sweet, baby girl."

I felt her other leg shaking, so I lifted it on my shoulder as well before raising her up a bit.

One of my favorite positions I loved so much. —I had her in our home, vulnerable, and seated on my face. That shit was turning me on even more.

Strong-willed, stubborn ass Cyrene was pleading, hanging on to my every movement for dear life.

Gripping a handful of my hair, she allowed her head to tilt back, closing her eyes.

"That's it, fuck me back." I lightly slapped her ass, squeezing it tight. She wrapped her legs around my neck, shoving my head in further.

Holding my tongue out flat, I beckoned for her to bounce on my face. She didn't hesitate, creating friction between her clit and my mouth.

"Shit," she squealed out. Her head jolted up as her body began jerking uncontrollably. Tightening my grip around her ass, I slowly kissed at her sensitive pearl while she rode out the wave.

Placing her back on her feet, I stayed down on my knees, gazing at her. Tears rolled down her face as she caught her breath.

Gliding my hands around her waist, I leaned in and kissed her stomach. "Don't cry."

With the inability to speak, we welcomed silence.

Knowing she was almost packed up, I wanted to cry with her, but I knew I needed to stay strong so she could go through with this decision on her own.

Hell, I don't want thousands of miles between us, but it's not all about me.

She sighed, turning the water off and grabbed her towel then walked out after saying, "let me check on Tron."

Seeing Cyrene off, I stood grabbing my towel and wrapped it around my waist.

Standing at the sink, I wiped the fog from the mirror and stared in it. Not really thinking at all, just staring blankly at my reflection.

After putting on deodorant, I felt eyes on me. Cyrene standing at the door with her head down, I walked over and lifted it.

"Why are you pouting?" I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Not even cracking a smile, she stared in my eyes then spoke, "put me to sleep."

Allowing my towel to fall, I nodded, pulling her to our bedroom.

We didn't care that the sun was almost up, and she would only have hours to finish packing.

Undoing her towel, I laid her flat on the bed and pulled her close to the edge.

Spreading Cyrene's legs, she moaned out as I checked to see if she was ready for me.

...She was more than ready for me.

"I got you, baby." My lips found hers as I made my way inside her.

Clinging on to each other, barely able to thrust into her. I rested my head on her chest, bringing one of her pierced nipples in my mouth. "Shit gripping so fucking tight."

"So good." She moaned out arching her back a little.

Trailing kisses all over her breast, finally landing on her lips. I slid my arms underneath, holding her waist, picking up speed.

We went at it for a few hours, not wanting to stop. I made sure I pulled out every time. As I said before, I want her to make this choice to go back home on her own with no other ties. I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it.

****

"The rest of this stuff, I'll have it shipped." I looked around the house, making sure Cy and Tron had everything they needed in their three suitcases. "Your dad's meeting you halfway, right?"

She nodded.

Last night was amazing, well and this morning. Which lead to us getting minimum sleep. So both of us were looking a little rough.

Cyrene, Tronny man, and I've been spending every day together since his eight-month celebration. I stayed at that condo for the last two weeks trying to spend every second with them. Plus it was good for Tron having us together and not having to go back and forth to different houses every night.

We've been busy getting everything squared away for him to travel. It's official. They're moving.

"Yeah, my dad's meeting us in Rome. So It'll be just Tron and I for nine and a half hours, then meet him for the rest of the seven."

"Aight, call me when you switch flights to get up with him. —Record Tronny on the flight and take a lot of pictures."

She nodded.

"Cool, now which one of these piles is which?"

"Everything in this section goes. The rest will stay here when we come to visit." She pointed out.

I just nodded my head.

Since having that conversation with Cy, I had been hoping she'd change her mind, honestly. I even thought last night would help. But I can't mention it because it has to be her decision.

"It'll take a while to get all of Tron's stuff transferred over." She zipped up the last suitcase.

"Ok, whatever you need me to do from here, let me know."

"I'll keep you posted." She glanced at me before moving on to her next task. That's been her thing since we woke up and even before last night's events. She'd only look at me for a second.

Tron pulled on my sweat pants, wanting me to get him. "Come on." I picked him up, planting kisses all over his face.

Checking the time, I saw we only had about three hours left before their flight.

"Everybody's meeting us at the airport or here at the house?" I asked her while she moved about.

"Airport." She caught me staring. "What?"

I shifted Tron over in one arm then held my hand out for her with the other.

She looked at it then brought her eyes back up to mine.

"Please, Cyrene."

She was still having a hard time allowing me to hold and touch her when I wanted to.

She had her moments where she'll give in, but it's usually at night when we're in bed talking or like last night when she let me have her for the first time since I cheated.

That could be the last time, having her. You never know.

"I need to finish packing."

I nodded, giving her her space, leaving out of the living room and into Tron room upstairs.

Holding him I went over to the little rocker chair and sat in it.

"Tronny man, I promise to call you every day on FaceTime at least three times a day." I rocked him back and forth while staring down at him. "I'll come to visit as soon as possible."

"I won't be there physically every day. Daddy's gon' miss you, man." I wrapped my arms around, holding him close. "Know that I'm still fighting for your mama. I just gotta let her do this."

"You'll have your cousins, auntie, and grandparents there to love all on you. Hopefully, you won't give your mama too much of a hard time." I continued rocking him, feeling my chest swell.

"You'll be a one year old in less than four months." I breathed slowly. "I don't give a damn what I have going on I'm not missing it. So don't worry about that."

Wiping my eyes, kissing his forehead, I whispered to him, "you be a good boy. —I love you so much."

Closing my eyes, I rocked my son to sleep.

After placing Tron in his crib, I made my way downstairs to put the suitcases in the trunk.

"I got it. I got it." I said while taking the bags from Cyrene, struggling to get them to the door.

"Thank you." She followed behind me outside, taking a seat on the railing of the porch.

As I loaded the trunk, I noticed her fresh face, dressed in black. A black long-sleeved dress with a button-down split showing off her legs. Complimented the look with some classic Black Reeboks for comfort.

Cyrene's gorgeous, puffy eyes and all.

"I guess that's everything." She hopped down, dusting herself off. "Thank you."

"Stop thanking me, girl." I laughed a little while wiping my hands off.

"I appreciate you making this transition a smooth one." She stood next to me. "We had some good times. I will always cherish them. My phone will always be open to you, and you can call Tron anytime at any hour."

I just stared out into the driveway.

"You can come whenever you're able to visit. It's a long flight, so I'm not sure when I'll be back here with chubby man. You'll probably come there before I make it back here first."

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded, walking back into the house.

With Cyrene behind me, we made it back upstairs. I turned to face her before she could follow me in Tron's room. "I only have an hour and a half left before we leave for the airport. Give me this time alone with my son, please."

She searched my eyes before speaking.

"Right." A tear fell down her face. She quickly wiped it. "Ima' go straighten up a little bit in the room. I left a few things out."

I nodded, walking in the room, shutting the door softly in her face.

Trying not to let this move defeat me, but it was hard. My whole world is about to get on that plane and fly over eight thousand miles away from me.

Laying my son on my bare chest as I rocked while he slept, I hummed.
Trying to stay in the room with my son until the last minute.

After about thirty minutes, I groaned to myself, getting up and taking fat man out with me.

Placing him on the bed, I threw on a white T-shirt to go with my Smokey grey sweat pants. Not caring about my appearance, I slid on my white sock and black Adidas slides.

Tron finally woke up, I changed and got him ready in his matching sweat pants, and white T. Cyrene was already downstairs.

"You have everything?" I asked once Tron, and I reached the bottom step. She nodded, smiling at our matching fits.

"Aight, lets hit it." We loaded up in my truck, and we were off to the airport.

"Passports?" I asked before pulling on to the highway.

She pulled them out of her purse, showing me. "I have passports, Boarding passes, and everything in here."

"Cool cool."

Taking the short ride to the airport, we met up with my parents and the squad.

After all the hellos and what ups, we got their bags checked in.

"Aww, give me my grandbaby." My mom squealed, holding her hands out. I handed him to her. She hugged me, raising her brows creating lines in her forehead. "You ok?"

I nodded, walking away to help Cy finish the check-in process.

I heard my mom sniffle saying to my dad, "I've never been on a plane before, but I'll have to change that for my grandbaby."

I smiled a little knowing how scary she is. It would take a miracle to get her on a plane. That twelve-hour drive getting her back to Kansas was hell. I was more than happy when my parents decided to move here closer to me.

"Cyrene, you take yo' fine ass!" I shouted as I gained closer to her.

"Boy, stop yelling." She giggled, gathering all her papers putting it in her purse.

"Give me one?" I peeked in her bag.

"Here, greedy." She handed me a mint.

"One more?" I held my handout. She sucked her teeth, giving me another.

I smiled, content. Cy rolled her eyes. Popping the mints in my mouth, I snaked my arms around her from behind, holding her.

She didn't stop me.

We made our way back to where everyone stood, and Cyrene handed everyone gate passes. So we could see them off for their flight.

Kissing Cyrene's neck a few times we watched my parents laughing with Tron. "Don't forget to call me every leg of the flight."

"I won't." She turned toward me, grabbing my hand so we could all get ready to go through TSA.

Mike walked up behind, shaking my shoulders. "You good?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah I'm straight, man."

After smoothly getting through security, we found a group of vacant seats near their terminal.

We had about thirty minutes before their flight.

"Let's get pictures." Leah pulled out her phone. I handed her mine as well.

My mom gave me Tron. Cyrene still held on to my hand. We went over by the window for our little mini photoshoot.

My parents took pictures with us as well.

Kissing all over my son, I laughed, "Damn, Tron you stole my whole face." I shook my head at my dad smiling. "We got some strong genes."

He smiled, nodding, "that's a Miller boy right there."

"Yep, all me." I handed Tron to my dad because he didn't get a chance to hold him yet.

My dad kissed his forehead, then placed him on his feet, holding his hand. "Let's take a little walk."

The two of them walked back over to the window. My mom stayed behind with us.

I noticed Cyrene still held on to my hand. Holding it up to my lips, I kissed it. "Everything will be ok."

"Yeah." She gave me a little smile.

"I'll call and everything. Besides, I know your mama is eager to speak to me."

She raised her brows a bit, "Nah, she said she's not speaking to you over the phone. She said when you come, she'll see to it then. I know she'll have a mouthful for me too."

My mom nodded, agreeing, "understandable."

I sighed, smiling a little because I knew I had been dreading that conversation. If I thought the talk with my parents was tough, then I knew I was in for a rude awakening.

"I understand." I nodded. "You want something to eat?" I asked, even though we stopped on the way coming.

"No, I'll get whatever they have on the plane."

We took seats near Mike, Leah, Rita, Chance, Amina, and Toni.

"Yal' look exhausted," Amina smirked, seeing how clingy Cyrene was being with me.

"Oh yal' over here talking bout us." I squinted noticing the same goofy smirk on all of them.

They glanced at my mom then shook their heads quickly, not wanting to speak freely in front of her.

I laughed loudly, "Yal' ain't shit." My mama gave me that curse one more time look.

Mina wiggled her brows, "went out with a bang, huh?"

Cyrene hid her face in my arm beside me. Toni popped Mina leg warning her to be quiet.

My mom shook her head, snickering.

My dad came back handing me Tron. We all sat around making small talk until they called for Cyrene's flight.

"Alright, Ms. First class, you're up." I stood pulling her up with me. She grabbed her carry on backpack and handbag off the floor.

"—Be safe."
"—Call us."
"—You and Tron try getting some rest on the flight."
Mike and the crew all said while hugging Cy.

My mom and dad then hugged her and kissed Tron, saying see you soon, giving us time alone.

I walked Cy and Tronny closer to the line.

"Mmm, comere' baby girl." I pulled her into me with my free arm. She held on to me as if her life depended on it.

"You're only a couple flights away from me. I'll come to see you and Tronny soon, alright."

She nodded.

I pulled away from her. "Gimme kiss."

With no hesitation, she pulled me down to her brushing her lips on mine, giving me a slight chill. Guiding my hand to her face tilting it, I slid my tongue in.

"Dang!" My nosey ass friends and parents sang out in unison.

In my other arm, Tron started bumping his forehead into the side of our faces, while laughing.

But we didn't care, I continued kissing her as if it was my last.

Slowly pulling away from her, I stated, "I love you, Cy."

Holding back tears, she replied. "I love you too."

Kissing Tronny man all over his smiling face, "I love you too, daddy's little man."

Cyrene and I laughed at him trying to stop my kisses. "I don't care how old you get you're still my son. Don't deny my luh' boy."

I handed him over to Cyrene then hugged them both. "I'm sorry I fucked all this shit up. —Be safe. I'll be waiting on your call. Take care of our son."

She nodded, "ok."

"Ma'am, you all set?" The gate attendant lady asked. Cyrene nodded, pulling out the passports and boarding passes from her bag.

She went on to show the passports and headed on to the front of the gate entrance. She turned around in tears, waving.

I waved back yelling, "you're getting soft!"

She laughed, wiping her eyes, then stuck her tongue out, making a goofy face.

"That's better!" I smiled, winking at her.

My feet were planted until she was no longer in sight.

We stuck around the airport until we saw their plane take off.

I was empty.

Sighing I mumbled, "Thank yal' for coming, but Ima' go."

"You're going home? Or your gym? Where?" Mike queried, trying to keep me from walking off, but I did anyway.

"T?" He yelled out to me.

"Let em' go." I heard my dad say.

I can't be around anybody right now. I don't want to talk, kick it or none of that shit. Stay the fuck out my face, that goes to everybody right now.

💜💚💜💚

😂😂😂 I just want to start off by apologizing for the fruit. I hope you weren't eating any at the time. My bad😙. I thought that Gif nailed it though🎯.

Thoughts, please share? The next chapter will be in Cyrene's POV, back in Karen, Nairobi (the suburbs).

Vote,

Comment,

Share this book with your friends, please!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 33 29
love noun /lʌv/ an intense feeling of de...
9K 480 41
"You want him. And he wants you. But so do I. But you're choosing him. You want him instead of me even though I have been with you through everything...
333K 17K 43
i promise ima put this back out😂😂!! i been so busy w school, work & life itself. my bad y'all. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛...
71K 1.2K 12
Story compilations. Oneshots and short stories BeyNika Megyoncé/BeyStallion MegNika And more...