Fate/Liber Novus

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy
The Blooded Blossom

The Gallant Swordsman

885 12 3
By AriesStar337

Class: Rider.
True Name: Jiraiya.
Other Names: Ogata Shuma Hiroyuki.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 175cm.
Weight: 58kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.

Personality: He's usually someone who tends to not think before he talks, which results on him sticking his foot in his mouth. He's also a wannabe ladies man, which ends on him getting in troubles with women. Yet, he shows a great insight with a decent deducing, he has a strong vision of the future and displays an uncanny deductive reasoning, as also has a strong sense of justice.

Likes: "What do I like? That obviously the ladies! Also living up a good time!"
Dislikes: "What do I dislike? It's not to be offensive to those related to snakes, but I hate them, but only a certain type, the okay ones like Chiyome-chan and Saburo are okay with me."

Appearance:

(His hair is darker with orange tips and his eyes are an aqua green color)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit, mask not included)

History: He is the titular character from the Japanese folktale, The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya, which was adapted into a 19th century serial novel and various other modern interpretations.

Depending on the sources Jiraiya uses a shapeshifting magic to morph into a giant toad or he summons and rides giant toads.

He was the heir of the mighty Ogata clan in Kyūshū, Jiraiya fell in love with Tsunade, a beautiful young maiden who had mastered slug magic. His arch-enemy was his one-time follower Yashagoro, later known as Orochimaru, a master of serpent magic.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster.
Alignment: Neutral-Good.
Strength: C.
Endurance: B.
Agility: A++.
Mana: A.
Luck: A.
Noble Phantasm: B.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: B.

Riding: A+.

Personal Skills~

Ninjutsu: A+++.

Summoning(Toads): A: His trademark ability. It lets Jiraiya summon any kinds of toads and use them either as mounts or even their abilities to use their powers. Game Effects; Increases own Arts and Quick performances. Increases own NP damage for 3 turns.

Shapeshift(Toad): B+: An unique skill of Jiraiya, which in another sources was his ability instead of the summoning. While it doesn't lets him transform into another person like the usual Shapeshift skill, it lets him have the traits of toads, which increases his physical prowess to inhuman levels. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 3 turns. Increases own defense by 30% for 1 turn. Further increases own defense for 3 turns. Increases own debuff resistance for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm~

Nakirimaru~The Blade to Cut Away the Waves: Anti-Army: B: The sword that was used to slay Orochimaru. A powerful sword which is capable of repelling even the most powerful of waves. It gains a damage bonus against those of demonic nature. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 1 turn. Ignores Invicibility for 1 turn.

Summoning: "Yo! Rider Jiraiya's here!(Sanjou) Behold as my awesomeness gets up by seconds!"

My Room comments: 1: "Let's go to those quests, Master!"

2: "Hahaha! Don't worry, I like ya, so I won't betray you."

3(If the Master is male): "Hmmm... If you were a cutie, I wouldn't even hesitate to listen to you... Bah! Who cares? Lets just get along!"

3(If the Master is female): "How about it, Master? Do you feel like strolling in the night with me? Hahahaha! I'm just kidding, you don't need to glare at me like that!"

Tomoe-Gozen: "What the hell!? Why did you kick me like that!? Because it felt natural, you say? What the hell!?"

Yamato Takeru(If the Master is male): "Yo! Princess Yamato. Hm? To stop tempting Master with your flirting ways? Why? Ooooohh! Are you jealous of the fact me and Master may get in an orgie which you're not going to be part of? Hahahaha! How cute do you look when you're a blushing mess! H-Hey... NO! STOP! DON'T DRAW YOUR SWORD! IT WAS A JOKE! AAAAARRRGGHHH!!"

Yamato Takeru(If the Master is female): "Yo! Princess Yamato. Hm? To stop flirting with Master? Why? Ooooohh! Are you jealous of me getting Master instead of you? Hahahaha! How cute do you look when you're a blushing mess! H-Hey... NO! STOP! DON'T DRAW YOUR SWORD! IT WAS A JOKE! AAAAARRRGGHHH!!"

Izanagi: "EEEEEHHH!!? T-The divine creator!? In here!? But... for some reason... the body he uses feels somehow nostalgic..."

Konohana-Sakuya: "Er... For some reason that I don't understand... I feel like she's more black-hearted than she looks... I feel a chill! Master... please try to save my bones if you can..."

Maou Nobunaga: "To burn the buddhas and the divine alike, huh... It must be tought for you, Nobu. After all, those glorious tits can't hold into anything and no hands can grab them... AH!! SHE'S STARTING TO BURNING ME UP!!"

Koga Saburo/Mochizuki Chiyome: "While snakes are not my thing. I can relax around those guys!"

Kiyohime: "Such evil... I can feel the same presence as Yashagoro in her...! But I shall triumph!"

Sakata Kintoki(Berserker/Rider): "Yo, Kintoki! How lucky of you! To have such a milf as your mom! Hm? Ooohh~ He's running away, huh?"

Any female Servant: "There's many cuties and sexy ladies around here! Now... to plan an strategy to see their naked forms."

Super Orion: "Er... While our eras, cultures and nations are vastly different... I feel something similar to me in that guy."

Events: "Something funny is starting! I hope it is an Onsen! But if it's not... Bah! I'll just do what I had to do."

Birthday(If the Master is male): "Happy Birthday! What about if both of us goes around the town to hit on girls!"

Birthday(If the Master if female): "Happy Birthday! What about if... We go around town and then you know what? To get to know each other physically!"

Holy Grail: "The golden cup? Hmmm... Can it... grant me a harem which no matter what do I do, they will never get mad at me? I-I can't? Tch! Such a useless thing!"

Bond Lines: 1: "If I am a ninja or a samurai? Hmm... I do come from a samurai family, but I passed my life training and living like a ninja so... Nah! It doesn't matters! Stop thinking about stuff like that and enjoy the moment."

2: "Tsunade? Well... I do love her sure but... She's really scary when she gets violent. I tell you, the nurse around here in Chaldea has nothing on her."

3: "Yashagoro... I always wondered... why he has done what he did... Maybe it was my own arrogance? Or maybe another reason..."

4: "I'm truly a failure... not only I couldn't avenge my clan. But I couldn't save my friend from it's darkness... But you're willingly to believe in this loser, so I'll just have to live up to it."

5: "Man... aren't you too trustworthy? There's a chance that I might plan on backstab you, you know? Hm? You're not the type to do that? Hahahahaha!! You're right! I am not! Instead I'll just have my fun while I lend you all my strength and life for you, my lord!"

Noble Phantasm damage: "AY AY AY AY!!

Regular damage: "It hurts!"

Defeat: 1: "Damn...! I'll leave the rest to you."

2: "Tsunade... I'm sorry..."

Victory: 1: "Hahahaha!! I am the handsome and strong Jiraiya! You never had the chance to beat me!"

2: "The Gallant Jiraiya is the winner!"

Noble Phantasm: "The waves of the north and south form!(The scenario changes to an Japanese scene with waves) I'll dance and cross them with skill!(He began an series of slashes while he chanted which seemed like the waves were cutting all enemies) Behold!! Narakirimaru, and so I'll dance!(He finishes with a grand slash with cutted all the enemies along with the ocean's waves).

Voice: Showtaro Morikubo.
Other Qualifying classes: Saber, Assassin, Caster.

Vote and Subscribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 409 194
It has gotten hard for me to remember all my ocs so I've decided to make this book and any new ocs I make will be added. Also this doubles as a rp bo...
2.3K 12 35
A story of a alternate universe similar to the world of fate stay night, where heroes fight to get the grail and claim their wishes.There is a twist...
68.2K 320 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
44.3K 473 9
So basically Gabriel summons Gilgamesh. Cancelled