GJ, Academy Origins; Tales of...

Da JTNP_GJ

Ubercorn starts to remember the things he had left to fade in the back of his mind, as the memeories grow mor... Altro

The Beginning
Memory
Small fractions flash
Curiosity at its finest
Questions
Needed answers
Prayers and Pleads
All my Fault
..You're okay..
I'm back.

Lost and found

199 8 27
Da JTNP_GJ

" F-Foz..? "

The girl called softly in the night, hoping for an answer.

The three stared into the clouds below them,, tears welling up in their eyes. And the tears of the pilot were the first to fall, she couldnt believe what had just happened, what had just unfolded right infront of them. Foz was gone. Fallen down the cliff and not a single one could get to him on time.

" f..foz.."

The pilot whispered under her breath, hoping a response could be heard. She gritted her teeth and with tears streaming down her cheeks. She yelled into the star covered night

" FOZ!!! "

She clenched her fists, gripping onto the ground below her as she let the tears fall. She needed a response. She had to know that foz was still alive.

A little thought on the back of her mind, told her he was gone. He was d e a d.
But she couldnt accept that

She couldnt.

If the young genius had died here,, she would never forgive herself.
None of them would.

" p-please.. "

Muttered the pilot,, hanging her head low as she began to sob, she tried her best to let the tears stop. She squeezed her eyes shut as the tears continued falling down. Her heart sunk at the thought that her friend had gone.

And it was all her fault.

If she would have just listened. If only she had jsut listened to the words of the young one. Stop her search for answers. He would still be here, alive. Happy.

But he wasnt

Lars could only stare in horror as the pilot called out into the night. He couldnt believe that foz had..
He shook his head away from the thought. He was the oldest here.. he had to help them. He had to help the only ones that were left with him,, he wiped his tears and went over to the pilot. Putting a hand on her shoulder as he took in a shaky breath.

" X-Xuli..."

He began,, the pilot winced and glanced over to the mechanic. Then her sight darted to her vroomster. And a thought came to her mind, with a hasty tone of voice. She says

" w-we..we have to find him. "

Lars' eyes widen at the response.

" B-but.. what if.."

" We HAVE to. Lars! "

Xuli said,, her tone of voice panicked, in search for atleast the slightest bit of hope that her friend was still alive. She wouldnt accept if he wasnt. They had to know. They h a d to go find him!!!

Lars paused,, before he looked down, swallowing a lump in his throat. He doesnt stop his tears from falling. He didnt want the pilot to be any more hurt than she was. He didnt want any of them to be hurt anymore. But he also couldnt just leave. There could be a chance..

Even just..the smallest of chance..

He nodded at the words of the pilot before helping her up,, wiping his tears away

" Lets go. "

Lars says,, Xuli nods as a response and glanced at Kyan. Who still stared at the edge of the cliff in pure horror with tears falling down his cheeks. Xuli stood and speed walked past the gymnast. Making him flinch back to reality as he whipped his head to look at the pilot and the mechanic who was following her

" g-guys..where.."

" Were going down to find him. "

Said the pilot, determined to do so. And without another word. The gymnast wiped his tears away and nodded at the words of the other. Yeah,, theyre going to find him. Theyre going to find him,, he would be alive. Theyre going to take him back to the jetpad. And theyre going to be happy.

He followed the pilot and the mechanic into the vroomster,, and they didnt take any time to even put their seatbelts on, before Xuli zoomed off. Wanting to find her friend

Minutes passed

Theyre going to find him.

They sped off, the wind brushing against their skin. Tears continuing to fall down and fly off from the wind. Xuli sped off around and down the cliff. Trying to find their friend

Half an hour passed by

Theyre going to find him.

She thought,, over and over. Not thinking of anything else. Everyones hopes were high on finding their teammate. They will not leave until they do so. They will n o t leave without Foz. They wont.

Theyre going to find him.

The cadets hoped,, continuing to search around and down the cliffside. Hoping for any sort of clue as to where foz could be. Every inch. They wont give up.

8:37 PM

...

An hour had passed... They searched high and low.. but...

They couldnt find him.

Xuli could feel tears start welling up once more. He couldnt be gone.. no.. did he fall into the ocean? They were near the beach. No. He couldnt have. He should be here. He should be anywhere near here!!!

Why.. why cant they find him!?

He should be near here
He should be alive..
He should be..

She felt anger start rising,, anger and frustration,, with sadness mixed in this hurricane of emotions. She lets out a yell and slammed her fist onto the controls of the jetpad, breaking down onto a sob. The boys, on their seats. Knew what it meant.

He was gone.

Xuli growled and wanted to scream and cry, she wanted to throw them all off. She was too frustrated with herself. She wanted nothing more than to find her friend.

" Xuli. Please.."

Kyan began,, Xuli growled and gripped onto the wheel of the vroomster

" Were going for another loop! "

She said in a serious, commanding voice. Just then,, fog started to grow around them. It was rather hard to see,, and the slam of the fist that Xuli had done had damaged the controls ever so slightly. Making the headlights of the vehicle rather dim.

They couldnt go like this..

" Xuli.."

The mechanic called, voice gentle yet slightly shaky. He couldnt believe that he was doing this. But he knew
They had to go back..

They couldnt find him,, and they would have no luck. Especially when a fog is growing around them. Xuli turned with a poisonous glare only to meet the soft eyes of the mechanic,, her dark brown eyes widening as she knew what those eyes meant.

Thats enough...
Lets go home. 

She didnt want to do so,, but she thought. And knew that she couldnt do anything else. Hope was gone...
He was gone

The pilots eyes narrowed sadly as she looked back onto the wheel,, her grip tightening ever so slightly before she gives a soft, almost unnoticable nod as a response. And she steers the vroomster out of the fog. And flies them back home..

Meanwhile...

The grandmaster sat inside his grim HQ,, his head around many things. And he didnt like it.. maybe a breath of fresh air would be good for him. He had seen a cliffside earlier. It seemed to be the best spot to go stargazing in silence. He would stargaze here. But his grimbots are rather..

Noisy..

Speaking of, the grimbots were playing inside the grim HQ, beeping and booping with happiness. The grandmaster sighed and stood from his chair

" Grimbots. Im going to take the grimbler for a flight. Ill be back soon. Dont mess up the place while im out. "

Said the grandmaster, and a boop was given by one grimbot as a response to his words. Making the grandmaster nod. He went off to his grimbler and hopped on,, turning on the engines and opening the giant mustache like exit way, before flying off.

He sighed to himself as he takes in the breath of fresh air. It took a while before he found the cliffside. He smiled and went a little low to try and find a nice place to land..

But unfortunately for him...
Before he could get near enough, the grimbler let out a verring sound. He winced at the sound of it and panic started rising when he hears the engines pause every few seconds

" Oh god-"

He said to himself. Panicking. He rushed to try to find a place to land. But he caught himself in the fog. Only halfway of the cliff. It was too high for him to reach the top, and too far down for him to reach the bottom on time without crashing.

Luckily,, he had found a small ledge, and he hurried and tried to land his grimbler safely there, but the landing was rather bumpy

" GRIMBLESSS-!! "

He yelled as he landed on the ledge. He kind of half crashed half landed. But he was glad that he didnt fully crash down. It took him a moment before he takes in a deep breath, and lets out a sigh of relief.

" Fucking..hell.."

He muttered to himself. Before looking around to see where he landed. It was a small ledge. It was safe..atleast.

There was fog all around him,, g r e a t.
He sighed and hopped off the grimbler to try to find out what was wrong with it. He searched in the grimbler for his tool box. It was his ride, so it was easy to fix. He luckily also had a flashlight with him.

Never leave without being prepared.

He thought to himself. He set the tool box onto the ground with a soft smile on his face. But then he noticed something on the floor of this ledge..

blood...?

His eyes widen at the sight of it, it seemed to be little splatters of blood. Leading to one source. His sight followed until he saw someones hand, the hand was small. And it had a cyan sleeve. He followed his flashlight and shone it on the one on the floor. His eyes widen as he sees the figure

A child.

A child with blonde hair, rather small. And had blood leaking from his head. He stared in horror before realising who it was. His hands were shaking. Unable to process this. Why

Why was he there!?
Why was he.
What happened!?

He wanted to ask so many questions, but only one word came from his lips. A question of the identity of the other. He was not sure, and he hoped it wasnt true.

A shaken tone was heard as he says the name of the figure infront of him with pure horror written on his face.

" F-Foz...? "

~°• ... •°~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

346 13 51
[I waited for you my entire life... and you were worth every minute.] Ardyn Lowell normally forgets his dreams. He's a normal young adult who has goo...
57.1K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
5.1K 1K 53
Meet Emma: a 16-year old girl traveling the world alone in order to flee from a traumatic past that she doesn't dare to face. Then meet Brandon: an 1...
14.9K 598 56
A Linked Universe Reader Insert Fanfiction. This day was not going as you had planned. It probably was not going as planned for these travellers you...