Broken

Par saydie012

Two lost and broken souls crossed paths on unexpected time. Will they be able to heal each other or it's bett... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 10

425 21 5
Par saydie012

JENNIE'S POV

It's been a month since Lisa has invited me for their gig. And since then, our group got bigger since Lisa, Chaeng, Bambam and Jackson are regularly hanging out with us in our campus. And since then, Lisa and I became closer.

Often times, Ireen, Seulgi, Momo and Mina are asking us if we are an item already. I will say no while Lisa is just giving them a faint smile that is making me confused. Whenever they are asking us, she will never confirm nor deny. It is always me who's denying.

And everytime I deny that we're together, I can see a sad smile on Lisa's lips that will make me feel bad. Like right now, we're at their gig once again. They already finished their set and we're just hanging out while drinking.

Lisa and I are just talking casually and laughing at her corny jokes when they started teasing us.

"So, will you finally confirm that you're together now?" Ireen said while her eyebrows are up and down with a smug smile.

"There's nothing to confirm." I said once again.

"You're always the one who's answering. Why don't we let Lisa talk?" Chaeng said while nudging Lisa.

"Stop it, Chaeng." Lisa just answered.

"You know what, Lis? You should start to make a move before it's too late." Jackson said.

I looked at Lisa with a confused look because of what Jackson has said. She just avoided my gaze and tried to reach Jackson across the table for him to shut up.

The group just laughed and I am more confused. I felt Lisa's hand on my thigh giving me a gentle tap.

"Don't mind them, Jen. They're just messing with you." Lisa said then removed her hand and finished her beer.

I know Lisa is a lesbian. She never denied it and the girls hovering her everytime their set is finished just proves that she's openly gay.

Everytime girls try to sit on her lap or hug and kiss her from behind, I kind of feel irritated. Like, what the hell? Don't they have self respect left on their body?

I'm just happy that everytime those happens, Lisa immediately remove them from her lap or escape from their embrace. When that happens, Bambam and Jackson will tease her saying she has changed a lot and those girls would be a nice f*ck for the night.

Lisa will just glare deadly at them and will sit beside me then the two guys will just laugh their ass out.

We've decided to call it a night and ofcourse, Lisa will be driving me home. We will talk some more while we're on our way and she will kiss my cheek goodnight.

----------

Monday morning. I am running late on my first class since Jisoo, Nayeon and I watched our favorite Netflix last night. We lost track of time and it's already close to 3am when we decided to stop and sleep.

While running, I looked at my wrist watch making me not notice someone who walked out on a room and we bumped on each other.

I fell down because of the impact and my books are now on the floor.

"Hey, are you alright Miss?" A very manly voice said.

I did not answered and looked at him first. He's a good looking guy. A boy next door type just like Kai, my ex. He reached for me to stand up before he picked up my books and handed it to me.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine. Thank you." I said absent mindedly

"Are you sure?" He keeps on checking on me if I'm injured or what. I am kind of embarassed that is why I think I am blushing.

"Hey, Jennie! What happened?" I heard Lisa asked from afar. She run quickly towards me.

"Nothing, Lis. I just bumped into him while rushing on our room." I said then blushed again because of my clumsiness.

"Are you hurt?" She immediately asked upon hearing my answer.

"I'm fine." I told her then turned to the guy I bumped to. "I'm sorry again." I told him then bowed a little.

"It's nothing. See you around, Jennie." He said then winked at me that made me blushed.

"What the hell??" I heard Lisa hissed.

"What did you said?" I asked confirming what I heard.

"Nothing. Let's go now. We're late." She said then held my wrist and drag me with her into our classroom.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked myself.

-----------------------------------

LISA'S POV

I am running late again on my class. I spent my whole night trying to compose a song but I can't find an inspiration. I mean, I have an inspiration but I can't seem to put the right words this time. I got frustrated so I decided to have a few beers instead for me to fall asleep.

As I am walking on the aisle of our building, I saw Jennie talking to some guy and what shocked me the most is that she's blushing! Like, what the f?? Why would she blush and who the hell is that guy??

I approached them immediately, not prolonging their conversation if they have any.

"Hey, Jennie! What happened?" I asked while running to her.

"Nothing, Lis. I just bumped into him while rushing on our room." She answered and she blushed. Why the hell would she blush???

"Are you hurt?" I asked again trying to compose myself.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry again." She answered and apologized to the guy she bumped with.

"It's nothing. See you around, Jennie." The jerk said and he fucking winked on Jennie!! To my Jennie!! I want to punch this guy on his face. Arrggghhhh

"What the hell??" I hissed. Saying it out loud instead of saying it in my mind.

"What did you said?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing. Let's go now. We're late." I just tell her not wanting her to know how pissed I am.

As expected, we are late on our class. We just sat quietly on our respected seats. Luckily, our professor today is kind enough to let us pass without reprimand.

I cannot concentrate on the lecture. My mind is wandering outside. Murdering the guy in my head for flirting at Jennie.

The class ended in a bliss and we headed to have our lunch. While walking, I can hear them prying on Jennie. Asking to elaborate what happend and why was she late.

I heard her explain what happend and I was surprised with the squeal of Irene and Mina.

"Is he cute? Handsome? Or boy next door type?" Mina asked in curiousity.

"Well, he's good looking." Jennie answered hesitantly.

Her answer gained another squeal from the girls and I just scoof that got Chaeng's attention.

"What's with you? You seem grumpy and out of your mind since earlier." She asked

"Nothing." I just answered and sat on my usual seat in the canteen.

"It's seems far from nothing to me." Chaeng said.

Jennie was not seated beside me because she was dragged by the girls and continued to talk about the guy.

"He's not even that good looking." I mumbled under my breath with eyes rolling. I didn't know that I spoke loud enough for Chaeng to hear.

"Ohh. So the reason for your grumpiness is the guy that Jennie met?" She asked teasing.

"Huh! Who do you think he is for you to say that?" I answered defensively.

"Well, he's just some guy that's making Jennie blush while being teased by her friends. Maybe, Jennie likes the guy." Chaeng said which annoyed me to the max.

"No, she does not!" I yelled then stood up that caught the attention of others.

"Lis, is there a problem?" Jennie asked. Confused of my outburst.

"There isn't. I'm leaving." I answered then waled away from the group. I haven't walked far enough when I heard Chaeng shout.

"Lisa-yah! You have to move fast if you don't want to lose." She screamed while smirking that added to my annoyance.

"I will not loose her and I'll make sure of that." I told myself while walking away.

I am waiting for Jennie outside her classroom. I am planning on driving her home so that jerk wouldn't have a chance to be near Jennie if ever he's planning to.

As she walked out of class, she was surprised to see me waiting.

"Hey, Lisa. You're waiting for someone?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for you actually. Can I drive you home?" I said.

"Ohh. You don't have to bother. I can ride a bus going home." She answered.

"That's not happening today. Besides, we haven't talk the whole day aside from the incident earlier this morning." I tried to pursuade.

"Yeah right. Speaking of not talking, why did you left early in our lunch? You barely touched your food." She asked and I can see worry on her face.

"I just got pissed at Chaeng's teasing. And besides, you were busy with the girls." I answered like it doesn't matter. She just nods her head and continued walking to the parking lot.

When we're near the exit of the building, we saw the guy earlier at the exit like he was waiting for someone. I wanted to drag Jennie on the other exit but it's too late cause the jerk already spotted us and run towards us.

"Hi Jennie! I'm Hanbin. The guy you bumped to earlier? You're going home already?" He asked.

"Ahmm. Yeah." Jennie replied timidly and shyly.

"Is it okay if I drive you home?" He asked that made Jennie surprised and me raging.

"Ahhhh. I'm sorry but Lisa's already giving me a ride." She answered.

"Huh! Take that you, bastard." I said to myself while giving him a smirk.

"Oh, is that so? Maybe tomorrow?" He still tried.

"Sorry dude but I'm taking her home everyday." I said and I can see a hint of surprise in Jennie's face.

"Is it true?" The jerk confirms with Jennie. Not wanting to believe me.

I was praying so hard that she will say yes or else, I will be embarassed and will make this jerk think that I'm just assuming.

"Well, yes. She kinda drive me home every now and then." Jennie answered in my delight. My smile got bigger because of her response.

"Maybe I can get you to lunch then?" He said and I can say he's persistent.

Before Jennie could answer, I spoke cutting them.

"You know what, dude? We're about to go and you're kinda taking our time to much. Talk to us later or maybe never?" I told him then turned to Jennie "Let's go, Nini?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her out to her surprise.

I won't let that Hanbin go near my Jennie again. And I have decided. I will start to make a move on Jennie. Maybe this is my wake up call that I will loose Jennie to some other guy if I will not clear my intention to her. Meaning, I am taking this friendship into the next level and hopefully, our feelings are mutual. Fingers crossed.

---------------------------

Yow guys! Another update. I will try to make updates more frequent now. Just got busy the past weeks.

Please support this story still.

Thank you. 😊🙏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

392K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
52.9K 737 15
Lisa is stone heart she dont have experience falling inlove Jennie for her love is just a waste of time Lets found out what will happen when they meet
15.8K 786 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
122K 5.2K 8
In life, there are lucky people like being loved by everyone and there are less lucky people like Lisa. Despite her appearance, she carries a heavy...