That Pretty Lover ✔

By hail_vkook

NSFW TAEKOOK FanFiction by Nika Ken. Business rival wanted to destroy Kim Taehyung's company so they chose an... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#17

14.6K 854 130
By hail_vkook

The day of the company's anniversary had finally arrived. People began filling the ballroom. From the company's partners to rivals were all invited, and right now, the CEO and his fiancé were greeting the guests with hellos and polite smiles.

During the greetings, there would be the time where it's just the two of them and Taehyung used that little moment to talk to his fiancé.

"You look uncomfortable. Is it the tux? It's specially tailored for you and it's just a month ago we did the measurements. Did you gain or lose weight?" Taehyung bombarded the younger of the two with questions in one breath while doing so he flicked Jungkook's chin out of habit.

Jungkook just stared at nothing in particular, confusedly, like he was trying to remember something but failed.

"Mom and dad said last night that they would call me a minute before they arrived here but we are already twenty minutes in and they haven't called me."

Taehyung smiled politely when two guests walked past them before he focused again on his fiancé.

"Just wait a bit more..." Taehyung reassured the younger with a smile.

"That's the problem. They are very punctual when it comes to time."

This caught Taehyung off-guard. "Check your phone."

Jungkook laughed sheepishly. "About that... I think I forgot that at the restaurant."

Taehyung sighed. "Jeon Jungkook..." The CEO warned before he took his own phone out from his pocket to call his soon-to-be in-laws.

"Dad, it's already past twenty minutes now, where are you? Oh... Hmm, okay, alright. See you," Taehyung finished before he played Jungkook's chin with his fingers.

"They have just arrived, said that your mom made a little mistake with her eyebrows," Taehyung informed Jungkook, landing a peck on Jungkook's temple lovingly.

Meanwhile, Jungkook could only be rolling his eyes from the information before he lit up and left a smiling Taehyung once they spotted the Jeons.

~o0o~

"Hyung, this party is too boring. Can I leave for a while? I need to get my phone."

After they greeted their parents, Taehyung and Jungkook were finally alone when Jungkook decided to voice out his desire.

Taehyung had to think fast for a possible reason to say to his stubborn fiance just so he wouldn't leave without making it suspicious.

"Use my phone instead. We will retrieve yours after the party is over."

"Nah, yours is boring. I'll go now."

"Guk, we are in the middle of a party, you-"

"Hyungie, what's wrong with you?"

Taehyung was trying to be patient. "Guk, really?" At this point, Taehyung was kind of frustrated at the whole situation. From his rival who hadn't arrived to Jungkook wanting to go, and to think of a reason to hold Jungkook from going out without making it obvious.

"This is your company's anniversary, not my birthday. The party won't be affected without me for a few minutes, chill... You are being strange."

"You are my fiance, of course, it'll be different. People would notice your absence."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and was about to say something when someone interrupted them.

"Trouble in paradise?"

Lee Soohyuk finally arrived with a smirk on his face at Taehyung before he looked at Jungkook with a smile. "You look great tonight, Jeon..." Soohyuk complimented, eyeing Jungkook from the bottom to top.

"I'll go to the restroom," Jungkook announced before he left Taehyung with Soohyuk alone. Taehyung sent Soohyuk a death glare, of whom was eye-fucking Jungkook's behind a little bit too long for his likings.

Taehyung couldn't do anything but to let go of Jungkook because finally his number one business rival had arrived and was on his watch so the possibility of Soohyuk to do something nasty on Jungkook was slim.

Besides, Jungkook had said that he'd only be going to the restroom so he could rest assured that his fiance would still be in the building.

"Congratulations for your company," Soohyuk said with a side smile like he always did toward Taehyung. Funny, because the way Soohyuk smiled towards him was different from the one Soohyuk gave to his fiancé.

"It'd be great if you have a present for me by not sticking your nose into my company for good," Taehyung said with a little to no emotion.

Soohyuk seemed to play along by being surprised. "Oh, a present! I almost forgot! About that," Soohyuk paused before he took a glass of cocktail on the table next to Taehyung. Taehyung meanwhile, who was looking at him narrowed his eyes at his movement.

Soohyuk eventually continued. "I have my present for you, actually. Maybe my present would be consisted of you holding a pen, a signature on a paper, and our companies merging. What do you think?"

Taehyung could only be scoffing at that. "What if that present of yours would never be received by me? What are you gonna do?"

"You see, I always got whatever I wanted, and the merging included. You might be playing hard to get for now, which I like, you know, challenge... But it won't be long before you'll actually be holding this pen," Soohyuk paused as he took a pen out from his suit's pocket only to raise it in front of their faces but Taehyung was looking at Soohyuk intensely instead, the glare would turn people into ashes if it was possible.

Well, this was Soohyuk, and he seemed to be unfazed by it, so he continued. "...to sign on a paper I always carrying wherever I go," Soohyuk ended with his legendary side smile before he put his pen back inside his pocket. "You might change your mind, we will never know. A man has to prepare everything, you know..."

"You are one persistent son of a bitch, huh?"

"Mama raised no weak ass bitch," Soohyuk shrugged before he tapped Taehyung on the shoulder and left.

Taehyung stared at the retreating back of his rival. His blood boiled from the jerk's presence alone. Soohyuk just knew how to rub on his nerve. He almost groaned out loud. He needed someone to soothe his mind from overheating. He needed his bunny. He needed Jungkook, but where the hell was his bunny has gone to?"

He forgot that Jungkook had gone to the restroom. Jungkook had gone for a little bit too long for his likings.

Didn't like the idea of his man leaving him for far too long, Taehyung decided to go look after Jungkook without forgetting to call Jimin, of whom was somewhere around this ballroom with Yoongi.

"Jim, can you take my place for a moment here across the angelic ice sculpture? The thing is in the middle of the ballroom. I need you to keep an eye on my number one rival."

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked from the other side of the line.

"My bunny left me to a restroom a little bit too long for my likings. I need to find him and I need you to watch the jerk while I'm away."

"I see you," Jimin said. As on cue, Taehyung looked up to see his soulmate came running a little to him with Yoongi tailing behind. both of them hung up their phones and nodded to each other.

"He is from you at five o'clock," Taehyung informed the other man when he arrived with a nod. Jimin nodded back at the information as he took a glass of cocktail next to where Taehyung was standing on the table while tapping his shoulder.

"I'll call you if he makes any strange moves," Jimin reassured the CEO before Taehyung left, nodding at Yoongi in the process.

Where his bunny had wandered off to?

"Hoseok hyung? Can you help me find Jungkook?" Taehyung said after Hoseok picked up his phone call he had made on his way to the nearest restrooms.

"I'm on the west side of the building. Please check on the east side. Thanks, hyung."

Not that it was a big deal to call Hoseok to help him find Jungkook when the bunny was only going to the restroom, but Taehyung reasoned inwardly that it was easier to look for his fiance inside the big building when more people were involved. He tried to deny the strange feeling he felt inside his heart after his talk with Soohyuk before but he just couldn't. He knew that the man had something up his sleeves for him to be bold enough with his words before, not to mention his visits to the restaurant recently. It didn't help with what Taehyung was currently feeling.

He didn't feel so good.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 22.1K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
323K 10.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
146K 7K 14
NSFW TAEKOOK FanFiction by Nika Ken. Taehyung and Jungkook are fuck-buddies. Every time they fuck, Jungkook would fall deeper in love with Taehyung...
1.4K 99 15
... What happens when The CEO of Jeon industry accidently meets the most famous kpop group in the middle of the streets performing while he is going...