Katsudeku/Bakudeku Mpreg

بواسطة IzukiBakugou

Basically what the title says. Izuku and Katsuki get drunk at a middle school party due to someone spiking th... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Picture!!
Chapter 8
*Update*

Chapter 7

4.9K 99 16
بواسطة IzukiBakugou

Sorry I haven't posted an update in a while. School has been really hectic and working on College stuff at the same time sucks. Anyways... Enjoy!!

Izuku woke up around 5:30 in the morning since he was used to waking up at that time for Izumi. But to his surprise, he was sleeping pretty well. So Izuku went ahead and started getting ready for school. By the time it was 6:10 Izuku was fully dressed and ready for school. His mom woke up a while ago and was startled when she saw Izuku awake already. Now she is making breakfast.

Inko was almost done with breakfast when Izumi woke up screaming for his 'mama'. So Izuku went to Izumi and got him ready for the day. He checked Izumi before dressing him and then took him downstairs and sat on the couch with him in his lap. Inko was making a cup of juice for Izumi while Izuku was putting on the kids network. When Inko finished the cup she brought it to Izuku and went to finish breakfast.

When she finished she set the table and there was a knock at the door. Inko went to get it and Katsuki was there.

"Morning Aunty. I came to pick up Izuku for school. But I came a little early so I could see Izumi for a bit before we leave. Hope that's ok?" Katsuki said.

"Sure, come on in. Izuku is in the living room with him. Have you already ate? I just finished breakfast." Inko asked letting Katsuki in and shutting the door.

"No thanks. I already had breakfast. Mom's been waking up before me so she can make breakfast. I told her I was fine since I wake up real early, but you know how she is." Katsuki said.

"Yeah, she can be pretty stubborn," Inko replied knowing how her best friend is.

Katsuki went into the living room to see Izuku holding Izumi's hands while he tried to stand on his lap. Izuku noticed Katsuki was there and looked at him and smiled. Katsuki walked over and sat beside Izuku and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning," Katsuki said after kissing Izuku's cheek and then ruffled Izumi's hair.

"Good morning Kacchan. What are you doing here so early?" Izuku asked.

"Wanted to get here early so I could spend more time with Izumi before we left for school," Katsuki answered and smiled at Izumi as he climbed on Katsuki's lap.

Izuku didn't know what to say, he was just extremely happy and speechless. So he just looked at Katsuki with Izumi lovingly. Katsuki looked at Izuku and let out a soft chuckle.

"What?" Katsuki asked curiously.

"Nothing, I'm just really glad you followed me home when Izumi was sick. Otherwise, I don't know when I would've told you. But I'm really happy that you're here now." Izuku said and a tear slid down his cheek.

"Hey now, don't go crying. You don't want red-puffy eyes when we get to school do ya? And I'm happy too. And I wish I could've been here sooner for you and Izumi, but I'm glad I'm here now. And you best get used to that feeling of happiness 'cause I'm gonna make sure you and Izumi both stay this happy." Katsuki said wiping the tear of Izuku's cheek and resting it gently on his cheek.

"I love you so much," Izuku said and hugged Katsuki.

"I love you too Izuku," Katsuki said hugging him back with one arm while holding Izumi with his other.

After a while, everyone but Katsuki ate breakfast and Izuku helped clean up while Katsuki watched Izumi. When it was time to head to school they said their goodbyes and left after grabbing their things. On their way to school, they held hands. When they got to class they sat at their desks and the newfound squad gathered around them.

"Morning Bakugou. Morning Midoriya." Uraraka said others following suit saying morning as well.

"Morning guys," Izuku said and Katsuki just nods.

"So the meetup to hangout with Izumi was really fun yesterday," Mina said.

"Yeah, we should hang out like that more," Sero said.

"Sure that'd be fun," Izuku said.

"What about you Bakubro? You cool with all of us hanging out more." Kirishima asked.

"Why are you asking me a dumb question like that? Of course, it's fine, just not too often with Izumi cause it really tires him out. But yea it's fine." Katsuki answered shocking everybody since they thought he'd just get angry like usual when asked to hang out.

"Dang, Izuku and Izumi have really calmed you down," Denki said.

"I guess, but actually I was just getting angry at the wrong people. Just don't piss me off." Katsuki said.

They talked for a little bit longer and then Aizawa walked in to 'start' class. He gave instructions for the assignment for this class period and went to sleep in his sleeping bag. Everyone got to work on their assignment when Katsuki started too hear muttering coming from behind him about the work. So he turned around to Izuku.

"Having trouble with the work Hun?" Katsuki said and Izuku blushed at the nickname but nodded slowly with a shy smile.

"You know you could've just asked me for help? I'm not gonna bite you." Katsuki stated and let out a small laugh.

"Oh... right... I didn't really think about that at the time. Sorry." Izuku said and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"It's fine. I know you think about logistics when it comes to these questions." Katsuki said and proceeded to help him.

The rest of the first half of the day went fine and then it was lunch. Katsuki and Izuku both had bento so they took their spot at the table waiting for the rest to show. When they did they asked about Izumi. And then Iida asked an important question.

"What are you guys gonna do about Izumi when we are put into our dorms?" Iida asked all serious.

"We haven't really talked about that. I guess we could bring him here some nights during the week and on weekends. On days where we'll have training or gym, we can leave him with mom or Aunty." Izuku said.

"Would it be safe to keep Izumi here?" Sero asked.

"I mean he's safer with me and Kacchan here than at home with mom. Not that mom wouldn't protect him with her life, just mom doesn't have a defensive quirk and I wouldn't be at home anymore. Plus here he would be protected by pro hero's 24/7 like us and he'd have a building full of future pro heroes to protect him." Izuku explained and started to mumble but Katsuki kissed him to stop his mumbling.

"I mean you're not wrong..." Todoroki said.

"I think I'm gonna talk with All Might about me and Kacchan sharing a bedroom so we can have Izumi over together instead of just one of us," Izuku said Katsuki agreeing.

They talked for a while longer until the bell that ended lunch rang. They all dumped their tray and headed back to class, Katsuki and Izuku holding hands. The rest of the day went by fine and they ended up with homework about the best route to take for catching a villain. Before they went home they wanted to talk to All Might about the dorm room and Izumi situation. All Might said that he would talk to the others about it but didn't have a problem with it.

They said bye to All Might and they went to Izuku's house. When they got there Inko was play chasing Izumi as he crawled around the living room. But when he saw Izuku and Katsuki his face lit up as he started crawling towards them. When Izumi got up to Izuku and Katsuki, Katsuki picked him up.

"He's starting to get really good at crawling now, he almost knocked over table decorations a couple of times. We're gonna need to watch him more when he isn't in his playpen." Inko said.

"He's gonna be harder to keep an eye on now, huh? But thanks for always watching him mom." Izuku said.

"Zuku hun, you don't have to thank me. I'm watching Izumi because I love my babies. No thanks needed for that." Inko said.

Izuku hugged his mom and they talked for a bit more. Then they got on the topic of the dorm situation.

"So, me and Kacchan talked to All Might about the dorm room thing and we asked if we could share a dorm so that we could have Izumi over with both of us. We were thinking about keeping Izumi in the dorms on weekdays where we don't have gym or hero training and on the weekends. If we do have hero training or something he could stay home with you or Mitsuki if she isn't busy." Izuku said.

"Would Zuzu be safe in the dorms?" Inko asked cautiously.

"Of course, we wouldn't keep him somewhere dangerous," Izuku said.

"Plus he'd be protected by all of the Pro Heros at the school 24/7 and all of us students who are training to become heroes." Katsuki pitched in.

"I guess I'm fine with it then. But I want updates for the first two weeks. I just wanna know you two and Izumi are safe." Inko said.

"We'll be fine, mom," Izuku said.

They talked a little more and Inko decided to go and make dinner after a while. While she cooked, Izuku and Katsuki played with Izumi on the floor. Dinner was done and they ate. When it was time for Katsuki to head home he said bye to Izuku and Izumi before heading home. Everybody went to bed and Izuku dreamed of a day when he and Katsuki were married and Izumi looked like a kindergartener.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...