The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH

1.7K 29 38
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV, in Sparta...

Irene: Alright, so personally, I think that we should lend the Adeptus Astartes a little help on this.

Tigraine: What do you mean? Mistral shouldn't be too hard to conquer whatsoever.

Irene: That's what I originally thought, but Aurora here found out that Mistral is situated on....cliffs, cliff walls to be more exact.

Tigraine: I see, but tell me, have we managed to create flying transport vehicles?

Irene: Um...wasn't the Adeptus Mechanicus working on that?

Lucius: Indeed we have, and we have managed to create the first ever flying transport vehicle, although it took us a couple of tries, mostly thanks to the inexperience of some. 

Irene: Oh, um, okay so why didn't you just contact the many scientists that we have on speed dial?

Lucius: Do you really trust those scientists?

Irene: Okay, I get your point, but have we managed to destroy the CCTS?

Meanwhile, in Atlas....

Machidiel: Well done brothers! We have destroyed the strange communications tower! 

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

The CCTS (Cross Continental Transmit System) was now in ruins as SPEHS MEHRENS crowded around it, seeing the tower melt in melta-gun blazing glory. 

Back to Sparta...

Tigraine: I believe that the Adeptus Astartes have done it already. 

Irene: Alright cool, now-

Y/N: What's up?

Irene: Ah! Y/N! 

Team RWBY: Y/N?!

Y/N: Hey all of you! What's going on?

Irene: Well, we're thinking about taking over Mistral next.

Y/N: Huh, alright, I'll be with them then!

Irene: Then I'm coming with you.

Y/N: Sure, you'll be able to witness my new Stand.

Irene: Stand?

Y/N: Yup! Dirty Deeds Done Cheap (Filthy Acts At A Reasonable Price)!

Irene: Woah! 

Team RWBY: What the hell is that?!

Tigraine: Interesting...

Summer: Oooooh!

Raven: What the hell is that?

Desiree: Whoa....

Lucius: Interesting...a mechanical beast perhaps?

Amber: Is it magic?

Y/N: Forgot you never heard of this...this thing is called a Stand. A physical manifestation of one's fighting spirit, or a soul, guess I always had this Stand with me, it was just never used.

Irene: ...divine....

Y/N: What was that?

Irene: Just...thinking...

Y/N: Well, we can talk about that later, each Stand has their own unique power, such as stopping time, rewinding time, speeding up time, manipulating fate, telling the future, smashing cameras, turning you young, and manipulating fire among other things. My Stand, D4C (FA3RP) which I call it, allows me to access alternate universes, being able to pull different versions of myself to this universe from across the multiverse.

Irene: Okay, so you can never die.

Y/N: Yeah, I can use it so that I can switch between myself, or jack myself off, but I would rather stay myself, y'know? It's not that fun to be a duplicate.

Irene: Right, sure....

Y/N: Now...Mistral? That's what you're going for?

Irene: Yup, but we only have one flying vehicle.

Y/N: What about the Bullhead? I can just fly it.

Irene: You're like Joseph Joestar when it comes to flying things.

Y/N: Hey, at least we got to this point if it weren't for my flying skills!

Irene: Yeah, by crashing the Bullhead!

Y/N: Well I would've certainly done a better job than you!

Irene and Y/N stared at each other, before breaking down and laughing.

Y/N: Alright fine, I won't fly it, with my bad luck, I'm pretty sure that I would crash the vehicle somehow.

Irene: Darn right.

Y/N: Heh, Joseph Joestar? Lady, that is the best insult you came up with.

Irene: Hehe, that was fun. 

Y/N: Now, it's time to take over Mistral.

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright everyone! This will be a clean operation! I will not tolerate seeing blood on the ground! Also, no charred flesh!

SPEHS MEHRENS: *Grumbling noises*

Y/N: Whine about it all you want, I saw ITEHATTSD! (If The Emperor Had A Text-To Speech Device)

Kemuel: Apprentice Y/N, we are approaching the dropzone.

Y/N: Alright cool, now everyone, be ready! Also, Kemuel, don't crash this vehicle, it's the only one we have that doesn't incite panic and fear as an Imperial Aircraft does as its flying into the atmosphere. 

Kemuel: *Grumbling noises ensue*

Y/N: Look, we are here to be peaceful, not violent, that is our second option-

Sachael: We have managed to conquer Vacuo and Atlas by fighting them.

Y/N: ....what happened when I was gone? Whatever, first off, peaceful encounter, if that doesn't work and they start attacking us first, we fight back.

SPEHS MEHRENS: *Grumbling noises*

Y/N: You do love your fighting, don't you?

Kemuel: Apprentice Y/N, we are here.

Y/N: Alright, go! Go! Go!

The SPEHS MEHRENS then jumped off of the flying vehicle, bringing out their chainswords as they slammed right down into the flat plateau of Mistral as Y/N floated down. 

Y/N: Alright, remember, peaceful encounters! Now, hello Mistralians! I am Y/N, and it is a pleasure to meet all of you!

Mistral Guard: He's the one who declared war among the Kingdoms! Get him! 

The many Mistral soldiers then picked up their guns as they aimed them at Y/N and the SPEHS MEHRENS.

Y/N: Come on now, we don't have to fight, just lead us to-

Then, lasers were fired from the weapons that the Mistral soldiers that held them, with Y/N sighing as in his vision, the lasers were just fired from their guns.

Y/N: I really didn't want to start a war...

Y/N then moved around the front line of soldiers, knocking them out as he moved past them.

Neck Chop Leveled Up!

Y/N: Thanks...

The lasers were then manipulated by some force as they were placed back in their guns.

Y/N: Time resumes.

To the SPEHS MEHRENS and the Mistral soldiers, it was simply a blur as Y/N appeared in front of the SPEHS MEHRENS.

Y/N: Look, you just saw what I could do, so how about we calm down and talk this out-?

Mistral Soldier (AKA disposable man #2): He killed them! So he is a murderer!

Y/N: What do you mean?! I didn't even kill them-woah! 

Y/N then started to dodge the many lasers that were shot in his direction, before everything in Y/N's vision slowed once more, as Y/N brought out his scythe.

Y/N: I really didn't want to do this...Sleep of the Endless!

A dark mist then spread throughout the army, yet not touching the SPEHS MEHRENS whatsoever as the Mistral soldiers fell asleep.

Y/N: I'm getting too overpowered...

Sleep of the Endless (Lv: MAX): Not to be confused with the Endless, this strange and unnatural ability allows the wielder to make anyone but his allies to fall asleep! (Note: This does not work on extra-dimensional beings)

Y/N: Alright, now let's get moving.

SPEHS MEHRENS: *More grumbling noises*

Y/N #2: Well done other me!

Y/N: I couldn't have done it without you!

The main Y/N then brought out D4C as the other Y/N brought out a strange golden stand. 

Main Y/N: Alright, back to your original universe!

The main Y/N then brought out an American Flag, placing it over himself and the second Y/N, the two of them disappearing, before the main Y/N climbed out of the American Flag.

Main Y/N: That was a fun trip!

Funny Valentine's Flag

Durability: 5000/5000 (Self-Repairing)

Y/N: Now, back to a harmless siege!

Sachael: Apprentice Y/N, you already made everyone fall asleep.

Y/N then looked to see that indeed, everyone in Mistral was asleep.

Y/N: Oh, well time to see who hasn't fell asleep then! 

Leonardo Lionheart: That would be me.

Y/N: Leonardo?

Leonardo: And how did you know my name?

Y/N: Saw you on camera.

Leonardo: Hmm, so you have been invading Vale.

Y/N: Not really, just tapping into your worldwide service from time to time. 

Leonardo: Very well then, it seems that your reign will end here.

Y/N: Honestly, I'm quite surprised that you managed to survive my skill.

Leonardo: It is not that hard using dust against magic, after all, dust is akin to magic.

Y/N: Huh, never thought of it that way. 

Leonardo: Well, teaching was one of my many skills, a shame that I will have to put an end to you.

Y/N: We shall see about that.

The two combatants stared at each other, before Y/N and Leonardo rushed forward, with Y/N's scythe smashing against Leonardo's shield, with the shield being chipped from the tip of Y/N's scythe and Leonardo jumping back. 

Leonardo: Intriguing, you managed to damage Stalwart. 

Y/N: Yeah you know what? I'm gonna be using my Stand instead.

Leonardo: Is that what I am to you? An experiment?

Y/N: Not an experiment, but a worthy opponent that can fight my Stand.

Leonardo: *Scoffs* Then I am honored. 

Y/N then summoned his Stand, D4C as the two rushed to attack each other once again, with Y/N dodging with D4C reeling its fist back, and hitting the shield that Leonardo managed to bring up in time. 

-1,000,000 Durability!

Y/N *Thinking*: What is that thing made out of?!

Leonardo then faced Y/N again, rushing forward to shield bash Y/N as a dust crystal started to glow on his shield, with Y/N using D4C to launch himself upward away from the shot that turned into an earthly pillar. Y/N then started to fall down as he summoned D4C once more to attack the earthly pillar to slow his fall. Theodore then lifted up his shield, ready to attack Y/N again, with Y/N rushing downward as he prepared his Stand once more. 

Y/N: Prepare to face the full might of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap! 

Theodore: That I shall! 

Y/N then decided to let out a Stand rush of D4C as it launched its fists forward at a rapid pace, the intent to kill going behind each punch. 

D4C: Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica! Merica!

-1,000,000 Durability!

Theodore continued to defend against the barrage of attacks, and then Stalwart broke.

Theodore: Impossible! 

D4C: AMERICA!

-100,000,000 AP!

Y/N: Well goddamn, you have quite a large amount of aura.

Theodore: But you did a significant amount of damage to my aura anyways. 

Y/N: True.

Y/N then walks forward with his Stand by his side, with Theodore stepping back slightly.

Y/N: I believe it is time to end this.

Theodore: We shall see.

Theodore then steps forward, resolve shining in his eyes as his aura takes shape, his fists balled up, ready to fight.

Y/N: A man once said, "Earlier, I saw nobility and resolve that was hardened like a diamond, shining in your eyes. But now you've fallen. You're just a piece of shit." Theodore, I think that the opposite is quite true. You were once fallen, but now you've regained your nobility and resolve to protect your students from me, and I will respect that. From now on, I will rule over Mistral and I will make sure that no one will ever be harmed again.

Theodore was quite surprised by the speech Y/N gave him, before falling down on his knees before Y/N. 

Theodore: Have I lost?

Y/N: Lost in the material sense, yes. But in the battle of the mind, you have won. Congratulations Theodore, you have spared not only yourself, but everyone else.

Theodore: I...thank you, for sparing not only me but for my Academy as well. 

Y/N: It is of no big deal, I would rather not take over a Kingdom with just violence and bloodshed. 

Gained Territory of Mistral and Vacuo!

AN: Hello everyone! Sorry that I couldn't post much this week, I had a test to take, along with another one coming this way, along with a project, so I'm very busy this week. Once again, I'm sorry but school is holding me up. Hopefully next week I can start getting back into business. Oh right, Y/N stat time!

Y/N L/N

Title: The Gamer, A True JoBro, The Wielder of Light, The Ascendant Wizard

Lv: 99

Exp: 1,000,000,000/10,000,000,000

Race-Demi-Wizard Hybrid

Age: 17

Hp: 100,000,000/100,000,000

Ap: 100,000,0000/10,000,000

Mp: 10,000,000,000,000/10,000,000,000,000

Str: 50,000

Vit: 100,000

Dex: 60,000,000

Int: 100,000,000,000,000

Wis: 100,000,000,000,000

Luc: 10,000

Points: 1000

So yeah, pretty overpowered...man this feels like an Overpowered Gamer Fanfic...sorry about that. Anyways, this might seem broken, but remember, Y/N can only be in so many places at once, even with D4C, so I'm going to be taking that time to flesh out more of this world! But until next time, Goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
2.1K 32 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...
8.5K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...