Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Thirty Four

6K 180 79
By TiaNightt

We've been driving for around thirty minutes now, Rory was following Niko and Niko was trailing behind us.

Everything worked out according to plan.

The car ride with Vincent so far has been pretty silent. The last thing he said to me was 'did you see that dead racoon?', I didn't see it and I didn't answer the unpleasing question either.

Since then, it's been silence and the subtle sound of the radio.

I was surprised at the events thus far, the fact I was actually in a car with him and no one was ripping off anyone's head.

We've been getting along great ever since we got locked in his building. I was starting to believe Vincent really turned a new leaf, he was acting different with me, less vile and angry, more sarcastic and fun.

I liked this side of him but I still knew how capable he was of being a dick.

Man he gets the best of me.

"Sooo, how far is this place exactly?" I break the silence bravely and ask him.

"We'll be there in an hour and a half roughly, depends on how traffic is when we get on the highway." He adjusts his grip on the wheel and smirks. "Why? Are you miserable being in a car with me?" He scoffs jokingly.

"Very funny, I'm just excited to see this cabin of yours." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ears. "I take it you come from a pretty wealthy family if you have a cabin that isn't your house."

He laughs a bit before he responds. "Yeah my family has a lot of money, that cabin used to be mine from my parents. When they decided they didn't want me or want to care about me anymore, they gave it to my brother. Little do they know he doesn't give a shit about it and gave me my key."

I guess he was cut out like Niko was when he got sent to this school.

I've never had the luxury of a lot of money, but I could imagine that having it and losing it is pretty hard to deal with. I had no idea he had been going through that just as Niko was.

There were probably a lot of things I didn't know.

"Vincent I'm so sorry, I know Niko went through something similar and I couldn't imagine how hard it must be for you guys.." I say sympathetically.

"Are you picky about music?" He asks, changing the subject.

I swear we weren't talking about music earlier?

"What?" I say with confusion, my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to play music from my phone, I'm asking if you're picky about music. Like do you not like swearing—is it just strictly girly pop that you like or—"

"The only thing I don't like is country and 'girly pop' thanks. You can play anything really, it's your car anyways so shouldn't you not care if what you play bugs me?" I ask.

"You really think I want to make you miserable with music you don't like for over an hour?" He quickly gives me a look and tilts his head before turning back to the road.

I laugh and he snickers in return. He clicks the connect phone button for the music settings on the cars touch screen.

He then clicks the play button with his finger and turns the volume up, the song beginning to blare through his expensive sound system, and the speaker taking up the whole trunk of course.

Can't forget that now.

Late Night Lover - Safari ( Media above ).

I stare out the window and listen to the song bursting through the speakers. The sun was beaming and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.

I didn't have any sunglasses unfortunately, but Vincent was definitely rocking his pair of Ray-Ban's.

The song he was playing gave me hella good vibrations, but looking at him, looking like that in this light? Gave me even more hella good vibrations.

The bass from the music was practically massaging my back, it felt like I was in a concert at an arena, but really I was just in a very expensive car with a very expensive and customized surround system.

Suddenly I found myself staring at Vincent as he was driving, his eyes under his glasses focused on the road, his left hand gripping the wheel, making his bicep bulge even more than it was at rest.

He was wearing a white V-neck T-shirt with light wash ripped jeans, of course he had a Louis Vuitton belt to hold his pants up, the guy drives a Maserati for fucks sakes.

Baby call me up like a late night lover.
'Cause I'm the only one who knows how to touch her.

God this song had me feeling some kinda way about him.

Was this really the music he liked? I pictured him for more trap rap kind of music, not sexy R&B type.

But I definitely didn't mind.

Vincent turns his head to me and notices me staring. My eyes grow wide and I whip my head towards the road, acting nonchalant as if he didn't just see me lost in a dream as I stared at him.

Congrats, you're creepy and you're an idiot.

Then, out of the blue completely, I feel his hand make contact with my upper thigh. He gripped it as his fingers were closer to the inside of my thigh, his thumb on the lateral side of my thigh mostly.

My breath hitches instantly and I was positive my face was beet red. He didn't move his hand either, he gave it a good squeeze and rested his hand on my thigh as he drove.

The butterflies in my stomach were in a fucking panic, the fact that I've slept with him already (during a drug trip mind you) and his hand on my thigh gives me crazy butterflies?

Whack.

He had so much power over my emotions and I didn't understand it, it was like everything in me was completely drawn to him. My skin practically burned on my thigh where his veiny hand rested.

Pull up, skrrt..

Oh my god this was insane.

Get in the ride..

I should smack his hand off right?

Left hand is steering the other is grippin' ya thigh..

Fuck it. I loved it, I literally loved the feeling of him touching me and right now in this moment I couldn't give two shits if he was a dick sometimes.

That's daddy material right there.

I need to get a fucking grip on myself.

I feel my cheeks burning and look over to Vincent, he looks over to me and gives me a satisfied smirk. I have a feeling he wanted to do this this whole time.

I am NOT complaining.

This was the best ride of my life so far.

We're so close to them finally getting to the cabin! I can't wait for the next few chapters during their winter break. TEA TEA TEA, be ready guys!

What did you guys think of this chapter? Looks like not being interested is harder than Vincent thought, plan B isn't looking so good🧐 You already know he couldn't help himself with Grace🤷🏼‍♀️

If you guys liked this chapter please don't be shy, vote and comment to your hearts content! I think you guys are gonna love the next few chapters.

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...
2.7K 689 59
Love is like a second hand emotion, its like taking a conscious leap into a never ending well with the intention of wanting to land safely at the bot...
203K 10.3K 74
"Her mind was a blank canvas and she longed to see the picture." When Addison Pierce is dropped off at Eaton Academy, she is told only four things: h...
526 45 23
"Do you trust me?" He asked. And at that moment, everything else disappeared. I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me, whom I'd never really sp...