A Star Is Born

By Madjadesmith

(This is A STAR IS BORN kind of story. But it's better because it's a Harry Styles fan fiction!!) A twenty y... More

One Sign Can Change Your Life
Answers Leave You With More Questions
Sneaking Harry In
Licking Her Clean
Tickle Fight Gets Steamy
More Than Once
It Wasn't Real
It's Only The Beginning
Am I Ready?
Bandaids
Furious Phone Call From Her Father
Caught In A Closet
What About Us?
Rummy And Wine
Do You Love Me?
50 Shades Of Pink
Home (not so) Sweet Home
The Truth Comes Out
A dead end
You Know What Today Is?
Take Me To Church
To Grandmas House We Go
Leaving Pickens
Tonight's The Night
I Want You
Touched For The Very First Time
Watermelon Sugar Jealousy
Sheeran and Kelly At The Pool
Jenny Something...
Chocolate Covered Chaos
Love Is Love
Stocker?
Tori Kelly's Karaoke
Walmart To Fifty Shades
Surprise
Negative?
Golden Mum
Love, Mad
Ugly Liar
Baby Names
Mr. Snipes
A Familiar Stranger
Stay
The End
Deleted Scenes

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

4.6K 75 35
By Madjadesmith

(Harry's POV)

How could I just kiss only her lips when the rest of her taste just as good, if not better?

With her hovered over me, my hold trapping her in my arms, I can't bring myself to pull my mouth from her delicious skin.

But the more I kiss her, the more excited a certain part of me gets. And I really don't want to have to fix my little problem in the nearest shower at the moment. So I try to calm down.

With a miserable sigh, I take my lips off of her and contain myself. Burying my nose in the space between her collar bone and her neck.

After another long and deep breathe, I gather myself and sit up, leaving her not choice but to lean back, positioning herself where she was previous to our little moment of weakness.

Or should I correct, my moment of weakness.

I get to my feet and take a few steps back, getting some needed space from her. Afraid if I don't, I'll devour her once again. And again. And again. And again. We'd be here all day and that's not the best thing for us at the moment. Considering thousands of people are coming to see a show that I promised to give them. And a show is what they shall get.

Once I'm able, I speak an apology. "Sorry, it's quite easy for me to get carried away with you." I admit honestly.

I glance her direction to see a very shocked looking Jordyn kneeling on the floor beside me. She's adorable all out of sorts like that. Hair a bit messy, breathing all shaky, lips parted, silently waiting for mine to meet hers again.

And the best part is, she's trying her absolute hardest to seem completely normal and unaffected by the whole situation.

"Love? You alright over there?" I wonder.

No answer.

Did my kiss effect her that much?

Did I?

"Jordyn?" I seriously question her well being this time.

"Um-

She swallows.

"Y-Yes?" She stutters, causing a smirk to grow on my lips.

"Are you good?" I cross the invisible line of weakness and reach out to her. My hand finding her chin and bringing it up to meet my gaze.

She's flushed and still trying to catch her breathe when she answers me. "Mm hm. Sorry, you just... surprised me is all." The little laugh coming from her let's me know she didn't mind my surprise.

"I have a feeling you happen to secretly enjoy surprises." I test.

"I'm guessing you'll find a way to prove that, huh?"

She knows me too well.

"Yup." I let the 'p' pop a little as I squat down to her. "And I'm gonna have fun doing it, too."

She grants me the gift of her classic eye roll as she comes to her feet.

"You ready to sing?" I grab her tiny hand, smoothly.

Looking up at me with the smile of an angel, she answers. "You have no idea just how ready I am."

We work with the band for most of the day. I can't explain to you how much I enjoyed hearing Jordyn's voice collide beautifully with mine.

She looked like a giddy child on Christmas as her songs came to life one by one.

I can hardly stand the waiting for the worlds reaction to her voice, her songs, her.

They're gonna love her. And if they don't, they better watch out.

Harry, you just met her, relax. She's not your wife.

Yet-

Harry! Chill mate!

Getting ready separately from her was simply  torture. But there wasn't enough room for the both of us, plus our hair and makeup teams as well. So I had to suck it up and leave her for a couple hours.

I take a long shower before I let my team have me.

With a defuser on the tip of the hair dryer, they dry my hair into curls. They add some moisturizer to my face, along with some light makeup.

I take my time to pick out a sheer black shirt, silver and black pants and a suit jacket to match. And of course, shoes with a classic heal that's a bit high for me not to trip easily in.

I get dressed and leave a good portion of my top buttons undone.

I just have too.

As soon as I'm good to go, I subtly rush to Jordyn's room.

I knock on the door and am giving the Okay to come in.

I crack the door open with my eyes nervously on the floor. The first thing I notice is army green heals tied onto freshly painted toes. Then I stop abruptly as I slowly make my way up the rest of her. Her naked leg isn't covered until the split of her long, flowing, black skirt stops at her upper thigh. My eyes catch more skin as her army green top teases what's underneath as the bottom rises up a bit each time she takes a beep breathe.

And my favorite part, a black leather jacket to top it all off.

So damn sexy. Great choice, love. Excellent.

Then I take my sweet time taking in every feature of her face. Her face is naturally covered with the perfect amount of makeup. Her lips are nude, contour and highlighter beautifully subtle, her color of her eyes brighten as the gold eyeliner sits on the corner of her eyes. She has a warm brown across her eyelids, finishing her look gorgeously.

I'm so thankful she didn't try to paint her face with unreal features like others do. Even though she would look beautiful either way. But I enjoy seeing the real parts of her, not the allusion them.

Her hair is braided to one side, the rest of her blonde hair falling into soft curls. Her dark brown roots teasing her true color.

"Damn." I breathlessly get out."

"What? Is it too much? Should I lose the jacket?" She worriedly babbles.

"No, don't lose the jacket! Well... not until I can help with that." My smirk forces me to pause briefly. "You look perfect. Absolutely gorgeous, Jordyn."

"Oh." She laughs a sigh. "Thank you. You look amazing. You're very sexy in black."

Does she think I couldn't see her mumble, "And every other color."

"So do you, love. Although...

Should I say this? I can't not. It's the perfect opportunity to make my Jordyn get all red and cute.

I take my chances and step dangerously close to place my wondering hands on her hips, pulling her into me to speak lowly in her ear.

"You look just as beautiful with nothing on."

With surprising confidence, Jordyn's sneaky hands are sliding smoothly down my... well, ass. She even sticks her hands in my back pockets.

So sexy.

Taking her actions as a green light, I devour her lips with mine. I was enjoying myself so much, I hadn't noticed her phone was ringing until she playfully pushed me off of her to answer it.

I jokingly complain in a whiny voice. "What?! You couldn't possibly answer it a bit later?"

"It's Sarah." She giggles. "She hasn't stoped calling me for an hour. I thought I could wait until after our show was over... but I don't want to risk being a distracted mess. I need to answer at some point. It might as well be now." She explains.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, stay. Please?"

I kiss her forehead. "Whatever you need."

"Don't worry. I won't tell her anything about... whatever it is that we are." She laughs nervously. "I'll say we're just friends or something." She sighs her explanation before she presses, answer call.

"Hello?" She puts her on speaker with a finger over her lips, looking at me.

I simply nod in agreement.

"You went to that concert! You're in huge trouble! I can't believe you, Jordyn! And why'd you take so long to answer?" She obnoxiously questions.

"I've been... busy." She calmly informs her sister.

Technically she's telling the truth.

"With what? Getting ready to sing with Harry?" She laughs, a little too loud. "Like, they could at least come up with a rumor that's believable! I mean... he let you sing at his show for some reason, but people are saying he's letting you go on tour with him! I mean, you can sing but your not that good." She insults with that high pitched laugh that hurts your ears.

"Excuse me?" A spark of attitude in her voice.

"You know what I mean! But anyway, the reason I kept calling so much is because everyone wants to know where you're at. Everyones really mad at you for lying about where you were."

"And how did everyone find out about the concert in the first place? I know they didn't just happen to come across it on YouTube." She fires back.

"Well, if you didn't want to get in trouble, you shouldn't of lied about where you were and what you were doing." He sister comments sharply.

"Sarah, it's gonna be a little hard for me to get punished for my behavior this time. I'm not gonna be home for a while."

"What do you mean? Where are you?" She questions with no trace of patients in her voice.

"I'm in Florida. With Harry." She confidentially tells her bitchy sister.

"Seriously, Jordyn! This isn't a joke! Where are you?!" She yells furiously through the phone.

"Seriously," Jordyn goes to her Snap Chat and starts recording. "I'm going on tour with, Harry for the next three months. Say hi, Harry."

"Hello." I wave politely, trying to portray that I'm not about to spit bullets from the way Sarah has spoken to Jordyn.

And... send.

"Good impression but, seriously-

A furious Jordyn cuts her off, exploding with anger and impatience.

"Seriously, I am fucking serious! Check your Snap Chat if you don't believe me!" She explodes.

Damn, she's sexy when she's mad!

"Jordyn Claire, don't say that! You need to ask Jesus to forgive you for talking with that mouth!"

I cover my mouth to try to keep my chuckle quiet.

I stage whisper, "Jordyn Claire!" Mocking a pathetically horrible southern accent.

"Oh my word! What? You're telling the truth? Daddy's gonna kill you! So is Tristan! And Papaw!"

"Daddy?" I whisper in her ear in a husky voice. Her giggle lightens the mood a bit.

At least until her sister started at her again.

"How could you do this? How can you be so selfish? You mean, you're actually gonna leave for three months with a celebrity you don't know?" Sarah yells.

"She knows me better than you ever will, darling." I try to get out calmly.

"Oh my gosh! Harry Styles just called me 'darling!'" Her voice goes another pitch higher.

Didn't know that was possible.

Jordyn looks at me an mouths, "Shallow."

I nod my head, agreeing one hundred percent with her.

"But seriously, Jordyn. Everyone's gonna be so disappointed in you." Sarah explains flatly.

"Be disappointed in me all you want! I don't give a fuck anymore! I'm doing this no mater what and I'm not ashamed about it, either! So why don't you go ahead and hang up so you can tell everyone you know and don't know, for that later that matter, to pray for me because I'm off singing the devils music with Harry styles." She rolls her eyes with anger and annoyance for speaking my full name in that contexts.

She hates how celebrities are called by their full name all the time. "It's not normal! You don't call people you know by their full names all the time, so why should they do it to you?! You're still a normal person!" She once said, quite aggravated I might add.

She really does understand. Everything.

"Jordyn! Don't-

"Sarah, just go back to being a butch and I'll go back to not caring. It will be like nothing changed. I've got to go. We're on in five." And she hangs up before Sarah can get another word in.

"Nicely done, Jordyn Claire."

"Thank you Harry... okay, I actually know your middle name but I'll sound like a stocker if I prove it."

"You do not know my middle name." I doubt with a chuckle and an eye roll.

"Yes I do, Harry Edward!" She loudly proves me wrong.

The sound of out laughter fills the room like music in an empty arena.

My manager, Phill interrupts us. "It's time, guys."

Jordyn and I just look at each other for a moment, a moment that forces the rest of the world to stop.

I grab her hand and she holds on tightly.

"Listen to me, do you believe that you were born for this?" I ask an unnecessary question, but I need her to hear her answer out loud.

"Yes." Her answers was so sure, no uncertainty in her voice.

"And do you believe that what you're about to do is right?"

She speaks with no hesitation. "I believe what we're about to do is more right than anything I've ever known."

I smile at her response. It was raw and personal and beautiful. Just like her.

"Then you have absolutely nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. Go out there and show them that this is who you are and you are proud of it." I speak as genuinely as I'm able.

With tears in her eyes, she speaks a promise. "I will."

I nod and lead her backstage.

She was shaking by the time we got to the stage, hidden behind a black curtain.

"It's okay to be nervous." I remind, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Nervous? What's there to be nervous about? It's only a couple thousand people." She jokes through her unsteady breathing.

"It's alright, you'll be amazing. Just don't focus too much on how many people's eyes are on you and focus on the fact that they're just people. They're not scary. And I'll be right over here if you need me at any point." My hands find her upper arms and use the opportunity to comfort her, leave calmly rubs up and down her jacket.

"Okay. Okay. I can do this. It's just singing. That's actually the only thing I'm good at."

"I seriously doubt that's true." I chuckle. I bet she could do anything she wanted to. If she's passionate enough about it.

We get the signal it's time to get in out places.

"Are you ready?" Not that a doubt she is because, my god, she is. She just might not know she is. At least not until she begins to sing.

"I'm ready, Harry. Now let me go get in my place." She jokes with a kiss on my lips. "Oh, and if you get nervous..." She brings her mouth up to my ear. "Just picture me in my underwear." She winks.

"I don't think that's a good idea, love." I say loudly as she walk away.

She quickly gets in her place. She was made to be standing right there. Behind the microphone with dreams in her eyes that are about to become so real, she couldn't fall back to sleep if she tried.

The crowds getting louder by the second.

And finally, the moment we've all be waiting for. The moment when the curtain comes up and reveals the Jordyn I've been itching to see. My Jordyn. Ready as ever to sing her fucking heart out. I hope they're prepared.

I hope I am.

Please don't forget to VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
14.5K 248 11
You got it! Your first acting gig! Everything is going okay, but when the screenwriter changed her mind in a creative outburst you go from being a se...
86.9K 7.3K 96
[Sequel to Blind Date] JJ and Harry have started their new life together as a married couple. Exciting things are in store for them, with a couple ch...
Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...