Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!

20K 1.1K 110
By love_angell20

Hey

How are you all?

So here is our next chapter.

Please vote and comments my silent readers.
**********
Author's POV

Rahmaan was still in home while Ellen was waiting for him at restaurant with Alex and Jake. She came here for rahmaan's birthday which was in few days. Even rahmaan was little bit happy , knowing that his hot girlfriend was here.

He was about to stepped outside when he heard stern voice.

"Where are you going?" Ahmed asked. Rahmaan turned to looked at his father.

"Uh... To meet my friends" he replied. And turned to go but again Ahmed stopped him.

"Your not going anywhere" he said sternly. Rahmaan looked at his father and come in front of him.

"Why? Baba please I am already late." Rahmaan said and again turned.
"I said your not going anywhere rahmaan." He replied firmly.

"But baba..."
"Tomorrow is fathima's in law are coming for dinner... we need you here" rahmaan was about to argued but Shabana come in the middle and said.

"They are coming for dinner? Anything special?" He asked

"If you pay attention to your family then you will know what's going on in the house" Ahmed said not happy to know that his son is so irresponsible toward his family. Here his sister's wedding and he behaved like it didn't matter to him. That's why Ahmed really pissed off towards rahmaan.

"Actually rahmaan... They said they will coming with some lahenga designs and for fathima's measurement... So we invited them for dinner" shabana informed rahmaan.

"Ohk...but mama... My friends are waiting for me.. I'll come back soon.. and will do anything you say" he said but Shabana looked at ahmed and Ahmed gave look to her like: no he is not going anywhere. So she shrug looking at rahmaan.

"No... You came with me.. and help me making calls to our close relatives and friends... We need to inform them about fathima's marriage date" Ahmed said sternly. And walked toward his study room. Rahmaan looked at his mother.

"Mama... I really need to go" he pleaded. Shabana gave him apology look.

"I can't do anything... Your baba is already pissed off with you... Don't do anything that make him more angry" shabana said and walked out.

Rahmaan looked at the main door and the direction where his father goes.

I want to go.. but I don't want to make Baba angry either.. now what should I do?

Rahmaan think rubbing his forehead but nothing come in his mind so he shrug in defeated and walked toward study room.

**************

It's been half and hour and rahmaan was still in the study room with his father.

Ahmed did everything to make rahmaan busy even he told him to silent his mobile because of continues beep sounds and calls.

Hana was sitting in the living room playing with her all nephews when shabana came to her.

"Hana... Beta can you please take this  coffee to study room? I have some work in the kitchen" Shabana asked and Hana stood up nodding her head.

"Um.. mama two coffees? Is anyone there with Baba?" Hana asked taking that small tray with shabana's hand.

"Yes.. rahmaan is there with your Baba" she replied and again walked toward kitchen. Leaving confused Hana

But rahmaan wanted to go to meet his friends.... It's mean he didn't go.

Hana think and walked toward study room. She knocked on the door.

"Yes" Ahmed said and hana enter.

"Um.. Baba coffee" she said putting the tray on the front table and looked at rahmaan.

"Oh.. thank you beta" Ahmed said smiling. Hana smiled back. And again looked at rahmaan.

Rahmaan pouted and gave her pleaded look like 'please do something I want to go' which clenched Hana's heart and she started thinking.

"Beta do want anything?" Ahmed asked when he saw Hana stood there silently.

"Uhm... Yes... I mean... Baba... actually.."
Hana was thinking hard to come up with something reasonable.

"Hana.. what happen? Tell me if you want something.." Ahmed said when he saw confused Hana.

"I want to go to kulsum's house. I need some important notes" she said quickly as that idea come to her mind.

"Okay... You can go." Ahmed said with small smiling.

"Um.. Baba... can.. maan drop me to kulsum house.. actually kareem chacha is busy with other stuff" she said hasitantly afraid of what will Ahmed said. But Ahmed instantly agreed.

"Okay... Rahmaan will drop you" Ahmed said softly.

"Are you sure Baba? I mean.. here is still some relatives left to call" rahmaan acted and Hana gave him a little glared. She was afraid if ahmed change his mind.

"Yes.. I am sure.. you go.. I will do this" Ahmed said taking that dairy from rahmaan. And rahmaan and Hana walked out.

"My god.. I didn't know your this much talented... I thought I will stuck with Baba" he said as they walked out he pulled Hana toward him wrapping his arms around her waist. Hana startled and look here and there to find if anyone was there.

*************

Hana's POV

"Maan... Your getting late" I said and moved back.

"Yeah.. but I want to thank you" maan said. And tried to pulled her again but she moved back. He frowned.

"Umm... You can thank me after you come back.. but for now you should go... Your friends must me waiting for you." I said and he seems understand and nodded moving back. And I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay.. I should go....but wait!!. When Baba saw you here.. then he will definitely know that you lied to him." He said and i think for second and said.

"Okay... You drop me to kulsum house then go to meet your friends and before coming back to home pick me up from there." I said and his face lit up which brought smiled on my face.

"Oh hana! Thank you thank you so much" he said kissing my cheek and hug me tightly. I smiled while hugging him back.

"Okay... Now let's go" he said while taking my hand and started walking.

"Wait! I just come... I didn't told mama and marzi aapi" I said and ran inside

*********

Author's POV

"Okay... Maan please... Don't be late." Hana said as rahmaan stopped in front of kulsum's house.

"Okay... I'll be here at 6" he replied. And she nodded getting out of the car. And he drove off.

Rahmaan was thinking about hana while driving And smirked came to his lips.

Your so naive hana... You just help me to meet with my girlfriend.. he thought and chuckled a little.

*****************

It's 8 o'clock but rahmaan didn't come yet. Hana was sitting with kulsum. Hana got call from home but she said they were going for dinner and their family is happy to know they are together so they didn't disturb Hana and rahmaan after that. But kulsum knew that rahmaan doing wrong and tried to make Hana understand she told hana thousand time to call rahmaan but hana refused.. saying he must be busy, when he will free he come.

And there rahmaan was with Ellen and his friends. He was enjoying his time with his hot girlfriend in pub. Ellen was cling with rahmaan all the time. And he liked it.

***

"Hana call him" kulsum said fifth time and Hana ignore her again.

"Okay fine.. if you don't want to call him.. then... I am going to call your home." Kulsum threatened her.. Hana snapped her head toward kulsum.

"Don't try to threaten me kulsum" Hana said rolling her eyes.

"Haha... I am not threatening hanu... I am serious" kulsum said narrowing her eyes and grabbed her phone

"I will tell them.. that rahman went to meet his friends and left you here." She said and started dialling number. Hana's eyes widened and she tried to snatch kulsum's mobile but kulsum  stood up and ran far from Hana.

"Kulsum! Khuda ki kasam jaan le lungi Mai teri.. agar tune ghar phone kiya to! ( I swear to god If you call my home then i will kill you)" Hana yelled but it didn't effect kulsum.

"I am giving you last chance call rahmaan.. or else I will call your home"she again threatened hana.. Hana looked at her angrily for a minute and sighed in defeated. Kulsum smirked victoriously.

"Fine.. I will call him" Hana said while  sitting on the sofa again. And grabbed her phone and dialled Rahmaan's number. But he didn't answer her call.

"He didn't answer" Hana said

"Call again" kulsum said. And Hana did as she said but again no response. She tried 2 3 time but no answer. Hana sigh and put her phone on the table again.

While kulsum started doubting where rahmaan could be and whom. She was smart girl so she knew that rahmaan must be with some girl that's why he didn't answer Hana's call.

She looked at her bestie and felt bad. She sit beside her and took her hand in hers. Hana looked at her questiongly.

"Hana.. he must be with some girl" she uttered thinking for few seconds. Hana jerk her hand away from her.

"He is with Alex and Jake... He told me" she said offended.

"If he was then he atleast consider to tell you that he is going to late but no.. he didn't said nor he answering your calls" kulsum said and Hana stood up.

"Kulsum... Mine and maan's relationship is going too well.. I know he won't lie to me" she tried to assured kulsum but kulsum shook her head and gave hana small sad smile.

"Open your eyes... Or else you will lose everything." kulsum said and stood up to go.

"Hey... Where are you going?" Hana asked ignoring her mind's screamed which said that might be kulsum was right.

"I can't just sit here and see my best friend restless... Anyway.. I am going to bhai's room he told me he need some help for his party. I'll be back after that." She said and left while hana sit there thinking about what kulsum said.

********************

Rahmaan came to pick hana almost at 9 when he saw Hana's missed called it reminded her that he was supposed to pick her at 6.. he excused himself and drove off to kulsum house.

Hana came out running after she thanks kulsum and her mother for dinner.

"Your late maan" she said in low tone as she sat in the car.

"Umm.. sorry" he gave her apology look and Hana shrug and return him her small smiled.

They came to home but no one was there to be seen.

"I think they all went to their room... It's 9:30 now" Hana said when she saw rahmaan looking here and there. He nodded.

Hana told him that fathima call her and she told her that they both went for dinner and rahmaan really happy to heard that hana save him from his family's wrath. He knew if they think he was with her then they won't say anything to him.

"Hana... Do you have a pain killer.. my head is paining" he said when Hana turned to walk toward her room.

"What happened?"she asked coming closer to him but immediately took step back when she smell something awful. Her eyes widened when she realised what smell it could be.

"Maan... Your DRUNK" she whispered in disbelief.

"Pff! No yaar.. it's just one two shots" he said walking toward his room while holding his head.

Hana looked at him and for the first time for a mere second she felt disgust. But her love immediately replace her disgust feeling when she saw rahmaan holding his head in pain. She ran into kitchen and took pain killer and glass of water. And came to his room.

He was sitting on the bad holding his head. Hana went in front of him.

"Here" she said and he looked up at her and took that tablet immediately. She silently stood there few minutes.

"Its haram" she uttered.

"I know" rahmaan said and put that glass on the tray again after taking tablet. Hana realised that rahmaan was not a condition to take her any advice in positive way. So she srug

"Okay... Good night" she said and was about to go but rahmaan stopped her holding her wrist. Hana turned to looked at him and saw him coming in front of her. And took that tray from her hand and put on the side table.

"Don't go" he whispered while hugging her and snuggled in her neck. Hana's body stiffened. She stood there frozen.. didn't know what to do. But when rahmaan pulled her dupatta and throw it her eyes widened and she started struggling.

"Maan... leave me" she said while continuesly struggling.

"No!" He said pushing her on the bed. And before she knew he came on top of her. She was looking at him in shock. Her body started shaking with fears. She knew that rahmaan was not in his sense and she can't screamed for the sake of her love. So she have only one thing to do.... Pray

Ya Allah! Help me!

**************

How was it?

What you think will happened next?

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter.

And please vote and comments guys if you want fast updates.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
328K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...