Trapped in Remnant

By BaccaGod7

I'm Y/n L/n I'm no big guy or popular at school. I just stay at home watch anime, write fanfictions, and play... More

Shining Beacon
Initiation
Misadventures of Y/n
The Runaways
Savior

Prologue

10.1K 100 252
By BaccaGod7

Third person

Here we see Y/n L/n at his computer going back and forth between YouTube and Wattpad working on a fanfiction of his. It was on RWBY. While he was writing his power surged while it was on YouTube causing the screen to go white.

Y/n: No no no no noooo. All of that chapter is lost now.

He hits the power button on his pc but the white screen doesn't cut off.

Y/n: Strange.

He goes to tap the screen but instead of hitting it his hand goes through and it slowly starts sucking him in.

Y/n: Help! No no no stop!

He gets swallowed by the screen where completely disappears.

Y/n's Pov

I slowly open my eyes and get up to see I'm in a forest. I quickly check my pockets to see if I still have my phone which I did. I pull it out and turn it on and saw I had no signal but it still had full power. Wattpad worked surprisingly I check my other pocket and found I still have my pocketjuice for my phone.

Y/n: Cub scout skills don't fail me now.

I start wandering through the forest as I was wandering I was writing a journal entry in my notes on my phone in case I die out here.

Timeskip

I've figured out where I was day two, Remnant, so I'm in my favorite anime and the one I write most of my fanfictions about. I've been surviving for a month now mostly been running into Beowolves but with the wooden spear I've made I have been doing fine. I have camp set up by a river plenty of food and water. I have tried to unlock my aura by meditating and other methods but nothing has worked. My phone hasn't died yet and it's still at a hundred percent battery which in all honesty is quite strange. I'm heading back to camp after gathering some berries and running into another beowolf which I managed to kill just barely this time and it also broke another spear. I was also clawed along my arm.

Y/n: Ugh... Why me and why here of all places?

I look over at my wound.

Y/n: That's another part of my shirt gone for keeping me alive. I've been lucky that I haven't gotten an infection yet from one of my many wounds.

As I near my campsite I start hearing a voice.

???: Yes Oz I found whoever has been taking out Grimm here's campsite. They're bound to come back here eventually.

I was about to leave but I stepped on a branch breaking it.

Y/n: (Whispering) Maybe he didn't hear it.

???: I heard it alright.

I jump and fall on my ass as I see who find my campsite. It was Qrow at least it wasn't someone that would straight up kill me.

Qrow: Found him Oz it's just a kid.

He hangs up his scroll.

Qrow: Hey let me look at that wound of yours.

Y/n: Ok sir.

He starts looking at wound and sees some of the other scars.

Qrow: First off it's Qrow, secondly how long have you been out here kid and, lastly what's your name?

Y/n: I've been out here for a month I think and my names Y/n.

Qrow: Now do you have your aura unlocked. What am I saying of course you don't if you did that slash would be healed by now. Here I'll unlock it for you. For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder protect thee.

I glow f/c for a bit and my slash on my arm healed leaving yet another scar.

Qrow: Come on someone wants to see you.

Timeskip

The flight to Beacon was interesting but quiet. He did ask what my preferred weapon would be. I've been thinking about that the entire ride I always picked different weapons from my games one was a constant among shooters but melee oriented games I always went for strongest weapon I had at the time. Gauntlets were not me got me killed faster than anything, sword and shield is to generic, I sucked with the spears in real life and gaming, scythes were a very unique weapon and very few games had it but they were very over powered. We were about to enter the elevator up to Ozpin's office when I spoke up.

Y/n: An Lmg scythe combo.

Qrow: What?

Y/n: My weapon preference.

Qrow: It took you that long to answer.

Y/n: I was thinking of the pros and cons.

Qrow: Why the scythe part?

Y/n: It's unique you don't see it that often.

The elevator stops and we walk out. Inside Ozpin was sittingat his desk.

Ozpin: Ahh so who might you be?

Y/n: I'm Y/n sir.

Ozpin: I'm prof. Ozpin the headmaster of this here academy. Now do you have any family we can call to take you too.

Y/n: N-no sir. Grimm attacked my village I ran and managed to escape.

Qrow: There was an abandoned village quite far from where I found him.

Ozpin: Hmm. Well I think you can handle taking care of him Qrow.

Qrow: Wait what?!

Y/n: I don't want to be a burden to anyone.

Ozpin: He wants to use a scythe and you would be the perfect teacher.

Qrow: I know I can't argue with you, come on kid.

Ozpin: I hope to see you in Beacon in the future.

Y/n: I will sir.

Me and Qrow leave his office.

Ozpin: He's hiding something.

Timeskip a year

It's been a year since then. I'm 16 and Qrow didn't falter on my training he even took me with him when he trained Ruby so we became best friends/ scythe buddies. He took me with him on his missions but mostly just left me at the inn. My scythe came together quite well.

Grimm Reaper great at crowd control and one on one. I even unlocked my semblance, it's transformation I can turn into anything and anyone but bigger the transformation the less time I can stay in it. I going through Vale right now since Qrow had to do a special mission. I just finished another entry to my journal. As I was walking I hear a window break I look up and saw a guy laying on the ground as I see Ruby jumps through the window.

Ruby's Pov

As I take out two of the guys another guy comes up from be me and he goes down as I see someone with a scythe take him down.

With a f/c cloak. I'd recognize that scythe and cloak anywhere.

Ruby: Y/n scythe buddy!

He swings the butt of his scythe into the last guy's head knocking him up I launch myself up and swing my scythe and knock him towards Torchwick's feet.

Y/n's Pov

Roman: You were worth every cent. Truly you were. Well, red, f/c, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around...

He lifts his cane ready to fire at us.

Roman: I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

He fires his explosive flare, Ruby launches over it as I use my Lmg to recoil my self away from the blast sight. After the shot landed we looked for him and saw he was climbing a ladder to a nearby rooftop.

Ruby: You okay if we go after him?

Old man: Uh huh.

Ruby launches herself up to the rooftop as I transform into a lizard and speedily climb up as I hear an explosion. After I make it up there I see Glynda and Ruby. I transform back and watch the fight ensue.

Third person

Roman: Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Huh?

A woman in a purple cape is now in front of Ruby, casting a circle of protection over them with her wand. As Ruby looks on, Glynda Goodwitch waves her weapon and summons several streaks of purple at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where a woman in red, her face unseen, is struggling with the controls.

Roman: We got a Huntress!

The woman gets up and heads toward the back as Roman takes the controls.

Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet.

Roman: The hell...?

With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and even breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head.

The woman reaches the back and her arms and chest light up like fire, aiming a burst of energy at Glynda. The Huntress blocks it, but the flame splatters behind her and glows hot with the enemy's raised hand. Glynda back-flips out of the explosion, which destroys part of the roof, and magically gathers the shards to create a large arrow, which she throws at the craft. The fiery woman shatters the arrow with several blasts, but it reforms just in time to hit the side of the jet due to Roman's quick aerial lean. The wreckage separates and reshapes into more arrows that encircle the jet, but the woman summons several glowing rings around herself that expand and destroy the shards.

Ruby and Y/n, finally acting, Ruby reverts her scythe into its rifle form to fire at the woman as Y/n let's a flurry of bullets at the ship and woman, who blocks each shot and creates several blazing circles around her two opponents. Glynda telekinetically pushes Ruby and Y/n and rolls herself out of the explosion's radius; looking up to see the hatch close and the craft fly away.

Ruby: You're a Huntress! Can I have your autograph?!

Y/n's Pov

Next thing we know were in a interrogation room with Glynda pacing back and forth.

Glynda: I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You put yourselves and others in great danger.

Ruby: They started it!

Y/n: I honestly believe that.

Glynda: Don't get me started on you Mr. Branwen why aren't you with Qrow anyway.

Y/n: He told me special mission.

She turned her attention back to Ruby.

Glynda: Back to you, if it were up to me, you'd be sent home... with a pat on the back...

Ruby visible brightened up when she heard that.

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist.

She hits the table in front of Ruby with her riding crop, bet she wants someone to use it on her.

Ruby: (cute eeek sound)

Glynda: But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.

And in comes Ozpin with his infamous mug and a plate of cookies.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose...

He leans in close to her.

Ozpin: You have silver eyes. So! Where did you learn to do this?

He was gesturing to the scroll playing the fight Ruby and I had with Torchwick's men.

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

Ozpin: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

He sets the cookies on the table.

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

Ruby slowly grabs a cookie and eats it as I grab one as well then she starts to shovel them in seeing nothing was wrong.

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow.

Ruby speaks up with a mouth full of cookies.

Ruby: Thash muh unkul.

Y/n: I think she was trying to say that's her uncle Qrow.

She swallows the cookies.

Ruby: Thanks. He's a teacher at signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now I'm all like-

She proceeds to do cute karate like moves as well as hit my head on accident.

Ruby: Oops sorry Y/n.

Y/n: It's alright.

Ozpin: So I've noticed as well as seen that your own skills has been well developed since last time we met Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah thanks.

Ozpin: Now Ruby what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby: Well... I want to be a huntress.

Ozpin: You want to slay monsters?

Ruby: Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, Hey, I might as well make a career out of it! (giggles) I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know!

Ozpin: Do you know who I am?

Ruby: You're Prof. Ozpin. You're the headmaster of Beacon.

Ozpin: Hello.

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

Ozpin: You want to come to my school?

Ruby: More than anything.

Ozpin: Well okay.

Ruby: Yay.

She hugs me which cause me to blush from her sudden act which she missed but the other two didn't.

Ruby: I get to go to Beacon.

Ruby let's go of me.

Y/n: So what's gonna happen to me?

Ozpin: Qrow sent me a message saying your ready to attend as well from how your progress has been.

Y/n: So there was no special mission.

Ruby: Not only do I get to go to Beacon but my scythe buddy too.

Ozpin: You better get going you need to get packed.

Timeskip

I was in the bullhead looking around at the other students that were also going. Some I know from the show other's that are random unknowns. I notice Ruby and Yang over by the side near a window. Of course Ruby is getting bear hugged by Yang. I can't exactly hear what their saying but I can guess it's similar to what the show says. Soon enough Glynda's hologram appeared and said her little speech. I think it's a good time to join them. I slowly make my way over there.

Y/n: (Achoo) Uh bless me.

I finally reach them.

Y/n: Hey.

They turn towards me Ruby with a happy look and Yang with a confused look.

Yang: Why am I seeing double Ruby?

She rubs her eyes to make sure nothing's in them.

Ruby: Y/n! I was wondering where you were. But why do you look like me?

I look behind them and see a transparent like Ruby with e/c eyes in the window.

Y/n: I knew that sneeze did something. Sorry.

I transform back into my normal look.

Y/n: Sneezing tends to cause make semblance to activate and it is mostly random.

Yang: Oh so you're Y/n.

Y/n: Yes that's me.

Yang: Ruby talks about you constantly I'm pretty sure she has a-

Ruby quickly covers Yang's mouth as my mind starts thinking of the only thing that she could had said but dropped after a moment. If she does she can ask or I'll do it after I feel confident enough.

Y/n: So how's the flight so far?

Ruby: It's been good.

Yang: The view is nice.

*gagging*

We all turn towards the man mostly likely Jaune gagging from motion sickness. He quickly runs past us trying to find a place to puke his guts out.

Y/n: But it's not for everyone.

Ruby: I wonder who we'll all meet there.

Yang: I hope their better than vomit boy.

Ruby: Eww, Yang theres puke on your shoe.

Yang: Gross, gross, gross...

Ruby starts running from her as I just silently laugh at the situation.

Ruby: Get away, get away, get away from me!

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Another one.

Ruby: Why another book you have plenty of them you need to work on as is.

Bacca: Well stevethealbino had this idea and I gave him a few ideas but want to compare what direction he takes it compared to mine. I'm still using the ideas I gave him in mine as well so there will be some similarities.

Ruby: But this is just like your whole new World book.

Bacca: That's both true and untrue. He had no training in firing a gun or any fighting of any type in general until Qrow. His last name was changed to Branwan since he practically had no family there and Qrow practically took care if him for a year.

Ruby: I suppose. But why does his phone work still and his Wattpad.

Bacca: I'm gonna let the readers guess the reason. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 762 67
does not take place in my two stories but will have some characters in my stories (Y/n)...an individual known through out the multiverse but what if...
41K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
1.5K 47 23
Disclaimer: I donot own RWBY at All,Do Not Report me Because of This. Yes,There Will be Lemon
17.4K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...