Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

15. Not first but second kiss

19.8K 1K 107
By love_angell20

Hey guys 🙋

How are you?

So here our next chapter

***************

Hana's POV

"Kiss me" he said again and I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Uh..what?" I whispered still not believing what he asked.

"You said you'll do anything right?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"Then kiss me.. i tried once but you push me... So now you have to kiss me" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

How can i kiss him.. I mean I don't have that much courage to kiss him.. I will faint if I do this.

"Uhm..ma..maan... If...if you....want to..k..ki..kis...kiss..m..me...the..then...you ca..can..kis...kiss me" I managed to say this and looked down my cheeks heated up.

"No... You have to kiss me" he said and I can see corner of my eyes he was smirking.

But then he started coming closer to me and I take step back my heart beats speed up. he didn't stopped coming closer nor I stopped going back untill my back hit the wall. He trapped me between wall and him.

"You have to kiss me right now.. if you don't do this then..I am not going to talk to you again." He threatened me and placed his both hands on wall. And I looked up at him.

Ya Allah! Ye Mai Kaha phas gayi(where I stuck)? How can I kiss him.. it's different if he kiss me but me.. uff allah help me..

I was screaming in my mind for some help.

"Ma..maan.. I.. won't stop you.... You can...ki..kiss... Me" I stammered looking down at his chest.

"I said you have to kiss me.. I am not going to do that" he said stubbornly.

Ughh... why he is so stubborn? Can't he see I am girl... How can I do that?

I looked up at him and saw he was smirking looking down at me. I know he was doing all this because he wanted to take revenge. I stopped him from kissing me so now i have to kiss him as my sorry.

I took deep breath and looked up into his eyes.

Ohkay hana... you can do this. I encourage myself.

" Hana I don't have all day.. if you don't want to then it's okay" he said and was about to turned but i grabbed his face and....

And....

And.... Placed my lips on him.

His widened. But before he could do anything i pulled back. And looked down. My cheeks were burning. And heart felt like burst out of my chest anytime. he didn't say anything for a minute. But then he spoke

"What was that?" He asked and I looked up at him frowning.

"Ki...kiss" I said and again looked down. But then I heard him chuckling and looked up.

"That was not a kiss.. it calls peck.. you just gave me peck" He said looking at me.

Huh???

"Uh..what?" I asked confused.

"You don't know how to kiss.. do you?" He asked surprisingly coming more closer to me and I looked down at his chest and placed my hands on his chest.

" I'll show you what is kiss" with that he wrapped one hand on my waist and other hand on my back of neck and pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened when I felt his lips on mine.

***********

Rahmaan's POV.

When I told her kiss me. god! her face was worth watching. She became red like beetroot.

If that i offered to any other girls in America then I was in my bed with her by now. But this girl is different. Honestly I was enjoying her shyness.

And when she said I can kiss her stammering. I almost laughed at her frightened face. She can't even say properly kiss word without stuttered. So i thought she can never do this. I smiled at her and tried my last to threatened her, chances were less but still I tried. I didn't mean when I said I am not going to talk. I just threatened her and turned to leave but then my Allah! it work... my threatened work and next thing I felt her soft lips on mine.

My eyes widened. I thought she can never kiss but she proved me wrong. She kiss me or should I say she peck me.

Yes! she place her lips on mine and before I can do anything she pulled away. I groaned inwardly. And looked at her whom face red due to blushing. And she looked down. I take few minutes to understand what had just happened and when I came to my sense I asked.

"What was that?" She looked up at me.

"Ki...kiss" she replied and again looked down. A chuckled escape my mouth.

Like seriously.! This girl thought that was a kiss.. it's peck, no one ever gave me peck but she did.

"That was not a kiss.. it calls peck.. you just gave me peck hans" I said still not believing that she just gave me peck.

"Uh..what?" She asked confusingly.

And I looked at her surprised. It means she didn't know how to kiss.

"You don't know how to kiss..huh?" I asked surprisingly coming closer to her. And when she looked down and placed her hands on my chest i got my answer and that's when I felt my heart skip its beat. And I became more excited to kiss her.

"I'll show you, how to kiss" with that I wrapped my one hand around her tiny waist and with other one I grabbed her back of neck and pulled her toward me. And smashed my lips on her.

A little gasped escape her throat. Her eyes widened as I kiss her open mouth. Her heart beats started running faster I can feel it. She didn't response for few seconds but then she slowly closed her eyes and placed her both hands on my both shoulders and started moving her lips and for the first time I felt something inside my heart. My heart beats become faster just like her.

I started kissing her with passion and she: my poor girl trying to match my pace . I can tell she was so innocent that in this kiss I can feel her shyness. I was so lost in kissing her that I didn't realized that she became breathless until she dug her nails in my shoulder and I instantly pulled back.

I closed my eyes and placed my forehead on hers. We both were breathing heavily. After few minutes I opened my eyes and saw hana was looking at me with shy smiled. When my eyes met with hers she looked down smiling. And a wide smile appears on my lips too.

"So... It's call... kiss... Proper kiss" I whispered in her ear and she instantly hug me and hide her face in my chest. A chuckled escape my mouth.

After few minutes i pulled her back and wrapped my both arms on her waist while she was playing with my shirt button.

"Hmmm.... Toh... Congrats" I said smiling and she looked up at me confusingly.

"Fo... for what?" She asked in low tone.

"For your first kiss" I said. And smiled didn't leave my lips for mere second until she shook her head as no.

"Umm..hmm" she shook her head. My smiled drop I raised my eyebrows questiongly.

"Huh?" I asked. Raising my eyebrows

" Not first but second kiss" she told me and something inside me snapped and I immediately moved back removing my hands.

What!? It means she kissed before.. but whom? I thought I am her first kissed but no I am NOT!!

Again I didn't know why I felt disappointed and hurt to know that she kissed someone else.

I moved back and was about to turned to go when suddenly she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me toward her. I was startled by her act.

"My dear husband... No need to jealous." she said and smirked.

"Hana.. remove your hands I am getting late" I said without looking at her. She pulled me closer to her.

"Okay... You can.. but first let me finish my sentence." She said smiling. But I didn't look at her nor I said anything

"My first kiss and my second kiss and my every kiss in future with its only you" she said and my snapped toward her.

"What do you mean? You just said this is not your first kiss then its mean you have kissed before. If, your lying that this is your second kiss or your lying that I am your first kiss. Now tell me what was true?" I Asked in little louder but she just smiled and nodded.

"Both is true"

"Hana.. don't play with me" I warned her but in return she giggled. I Huff.

"I am going" I said and was again tried to remove her hand but she stubborn girl didn't removed her hands. I glared at her

"Okay sorry... Tell me... Do you remember.. before you left for USA you came to my room?" She asked and I think for second and when I recalled I nodded.

"That day you gave me my first kiss" she said and then it hit me.

Yes!! I remember! I came to her room and she was crying badly that day. And I gave her a kiss on her lips before going.

A sighed of relief escape my mouth and small smiled appear on my face. I was lost in past when I felt Hana's lips on mine.

I looked at her and saw her eyes closed and she was kissing me softly. I grabbed her waist with both of my hand and pushed her to the wall. And started kissing her passionately. And again I didn't know why I felt this much happy to know that we both were each others first kissed.

I left her mouth and kissed her chin and made my way down kissing her throat. And small moaned escape her mouth which made me want to kiss her more and I did. I started kissing her neck.

"ma...maan" she moaned her eyes were tightly closed. She moved her head side to gave me more access. Her hand made its way to my hair and she fist my hair. I groaned and bit her neck.

"Aah.. maan" she moaned loudly as I gave her another bit. I kiss her neck all over.

We both were lost until we heard ringing sound. My eyes snapped opened I moved back. We both were breathing heavily. Her eyes were still closed. She placed her head on my chest and a smiled made its way to my lips. I calm my nerves down and took my phone out to check who the hell is.

Alex.

It's Alex. Huh! I received his call while stroking hana's hair with one hand.

"What?" I asked kinda rudely.

"Dude! where are you!?" Alex yelled on the other side.

"Home" the word slipped my mouth looking at hana

"What!? Are forgot ellen is here?" Alex said and my widened when I realized I was supposed to meet Elle. Yes she was here for my birthday.

"What!.. I mean i am coming. Bye" I said and cut the call. Hana moved back and looked at me confusingly.

"I have to go" I said and her face fell while a small smirked appeared on my lips.

"We can continue what we start after I come back" I whispered and she looked down smiling. And unwrapped her arms around me. I also let her go.

"Okay bye" I said and turned to go but stopped when I heard Hana calling my name.

"Maan wait" I turned to looked at her and saw she went to couch and took that shirt which she brought with her.

"Please wear this shirt" she pleaded with her eyes and I couldn't say no after this beautiful moments. So i nodded walking toward her.

"Ohk.. but you have to wear me this by yourself" I said smirking. and she looked at me wide eyes.

"Uh...no ha.."
"Yes ha.." I said and she shook her head and was about to ran but I held her hand and pulled her back to me. She pleaded with her eyes and I gave look to her like 'i am not going to listen anything' and she pouted.

"Hana I am getting late.. come on" I said and again wrapped my arms around her. she hasitantly started unbuttoning half of my shirt without making eye contact. And I was smiling looking at her flushed face.

She looks so adorable and cute.

Hana stopped and looked up at me. "It's enough maan.. please I can't do this" she said pleadingly. And I chuckled.

"Aww... But you have to.. you want me to wear this na.? So..." I said stubbornly. Pointing toward the shirt.

"Your so stubborn" she whined.

"Am I?" I asked raising my eyebrows and she nodded while pouting like child.

"Do you remember? Once I told you that you can't handle me.. and you replied with determination... I can maan... Just give me a chance... So here now I gave you chance... Prove that you can handle me"

"Huff." She huffed while thinking something. And smirked appeared on her lips. I looked at her confused.

"Ohkay.. closed your eyes" she said and I raised my eyebrows."closed" she again said and shrugged and closed my eyes. I felt her hand moving she was unbuttoning my shirt. I slowly open my eyes and saw her eyes were closed.

Smart girl

She was shy to see me without shirt that's why she told me to close my eyes so she could close her own eyes without me knowing.

She started removing my shirt on my shoulders.

"Maan.. don't open your eyes" she ordered me.

"Hmm" I hummed and control my laugh. She think my eye were closed and carefully removed my shirt without touching me. I shook my head smiling.

"Can I open my eyes" I said staring at her.

"No!" She instantly said and leaned down to grab that black shirt from table which she brought with her. Her hands were inches away from that shirt. I took that shirt and slowly brought closer to her hands and she grabbed it and slipped on me. And started buttoning. I went close to her ear.

"Now you can open your eyes" I whispered. She startled while her eyes snapped opened.

"You didn't close your eyes" she asked with accused expression. And i raised my eyebrows.

"Why you close your eyes?" I asked. By now she was done buttoning my shirt.

"Um.. uh..." She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came so she closed her mouth.

"Fine... I am forgiving you this time for this cheating but not every time" I said sternly. She was biting her lips while her eyes were on the floor.

Uh.. rahmaan.. your getting late. I shook my head to let out that bad thoughts which again came my mind seeing her biting lips. I sighed.

"Okay bye..." I said and walked out. I heard her voice saying.

"take care".

************

How was it?

Romantic? 😜

Did you like their chemistry?

Please write your thoughts and don't forget to vote and comments my silent readers.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
782K 69.3K 87
[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in your back? Have you ever thought you w...