𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⌇ n...

By T4EILS3NSE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ! twenty four girls will come to the castle but in the end only six will remain... More

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞
❝ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ❞
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐒 ❞
❝ 𝕲𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 ❞
❝ 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊 ❞
❝ 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖒 ❞
❝ 𝕬𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖐 ❞
❝ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ❞

𝐎𝟏 :: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓

357 42 195
By T4EILS3NSE

PLEASE READ.

hello everyone !
sorry for the delay, it's my first year of college and as i wasn't used to it so i'm a little tired these days but i'm trying my best to update, i promise i won't leave this applyfic aside. sorry for the aesthetics though, they kinda suck lol and if there's any mistake im sorry as well TT

this chapter is kind of long but it is to better introduce the characters and their reaction to the selection, I hope you like it ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

It was another normal day in Seoul with all the princes united while talking about everything. Jeno, Renjun, Donghyuck and Jisung were in the library as they always did since they were little, the others were somewhere.

── Did you guys hear about the economic of our kingdom? Our parents were all happy about that.

Haechan frowned and threw himself on the sofa.

── Yah, as soon as your starts talking about that my head starts to hurt. And I have something more interesting to talk about.

── What is it? ──The youngest asked interested even though Jisung already knew what it was because he heard the news thanks to his mother.

── Did you hear that there will be a musicians event here?

Renjun rolled his eyes and sat in one of the armchairs while Jeno laughed.

── Still interested in music?

── I will always be ──He replied convinced and smiled

Jisung was strolling around looking at those various books over there and picking up a few to look at.

── You should be like Jisung, Donghyuck.

── And you should be quiet hyung.

── I'm going to make you quiet in two seconds, do you want to see?

It was the custom of the two to always be 'fighting' with each other, but deep down, really down, they liked each other. The younger one laughed at the older two, it was always like that.

── Ok! How about we change the subject? ──Jeno spoke trying to alleviate the situation── Where's Jaemin and Chenle?

As soon as he asked the question the door opened and Chenle appeared in his training clothes and his famous sword in his hands.

── I was training, the coach was teaching me to be more agile with the sword. And we had a duel, where I won ──Chenle said satisfied with himself and put his sword on the ground

── Yah! Are you going to leave this thing on the floor next to me? Get it out of here ── Donghyuck said pushing the sword with his foot away

The youngest took the sword and placed it on the table.

── Are you so afraid of a sword hyung?

── I just don't like it.

Jisung looked at his friend.

── How was it Chenle?

── The book that you've showed me helped me a lot, there were movements that the instructor didn't know.

── I told you and you didn't believe me that those books can help ──Jisung said with a mocking tone

Before another fight started the door was opened and Jaemin took a slow step. He leaned against the bookcase while looking somewhat conflicted.

── What happened Jaemin?

The prince was thinking about how to tell them what he had just heard.

── Our parents got together to talk in the conference room ──Jaemin said quietly── And I ended up stopping to listen.

All the princes were watching him closely curious about what the boy had discovered.

── Stop the drama and tell us what they were talking about ──Haechan said and the oldest gave him a hard glare── Sorry

── I heard them talking about how complicated things are in the kingdoms and they were thinking how to calm the situation ──He paused── And I heard them saying that they will ... Do that event again.

The silence consumed the place in a hideous way, the anger, confusion and sadness on the princes' faces was easy to observe. Chenle went to take a leap and approach the other prince.

── What? That event? Can they do that?

The prince just sighed, everyone there knew they could do it, after all, they were kings and queens.

── Are you sure what you've heard? ──Chenle insisted thinking that maybe it was just a misunderstanding

Jaemin just nodded, he was hundred percent sure of what he'd heard. Jisung, who was in the corner of the room before, approached with a confused expression.

── What event? ──Jisung asked

── The Selection.

Jisung was shocked, he had heard of the event but since he was born the kings had never done that event again. He started to think of a thousand and one things too confused to be able to say anything.

Renjun laughed sarcastically and stood up shaking his head in denial. This could not be happening, his parents had promised that they would not force him to do anything.

── They can't do that, can they? ──Silence── I am asking you a question Jaemin.

Jaemin didn't know what to say, he knew they were upset as much as he was but the truth was already wide open and they couldn't do anything. Renjun was still discredited that they would carry out the Selection again after the chaos that happened in the last one because of the choice of the king.

── They can't do that! I already have my throne secured and the last thing I need is girls running through this castle.

── We should go there. ──Chenle said in a low uncertain voice and it was the first time ever they heard chenle's voice like that── I cannot stop my training because of this and I want to participate in the battles and that will not be possible if The Selection is going on.

All princes had their own reasons for not wanting this to happen.

── They are doing this to divert people's attention from the chaos that is going on. That's what I've heard ──Jaemin said and sighed sitting next to Jeno

Jeno sighed sad, he did not believe that his parents were doing something that they said they would never do, lie and deceive their population, those who believed in them.

Apart from Jaemin's mother, all the others were in two before they even married the kings, only Irene was of a caste less than two. Then the other kingdoms stopped making the selection a long time ago.

The boys were so concerned about themselves and trying to get something out of the Seoul prince that they didn't even realize he was shaken, too.

── Hadn't they deleted The Selection once and for all? Wasn't it the mother who did it? ──Jaemin asked quietly looking out the window

It was easy to see the anger on Renjun's face, but even though he was angry he knew he should behave like a future king and help his brothers. It was a big conflict for him, all he wanted to do was shout at everybody but he had to accept the situation and calm the others even though he was not calm at all.

── I think it was the only alternative, even if we don't like it, we have to accept it. As princes, we must do the best for our people, and we will never be able to help the population if they are desperate. ──Renjun commented against his own will

The faces of the other princes gradually began to soften, the sadness was still present but the anger was gone and that was what was necessary for Renjun.

── Yes, I don't like the idea of lying to the population, but if it is necessary. Our duty is to comply. ──Jeno said

Gradually the others nodded and a temporary silence broke, each had their own thoughts about this famous event and how it would be. Many of them were confused and some of them were excited, not some, just one of them.

── So, when will the girls come here? I have to get my hair done and start doing some exercise.

── Shut up, Donghyuck.

── Ouch hyung.

hope u all liked !

for those who send me your
form i will see and comment
about it today 💖

and for those who didn't
you guys still have time to
send me your form since
im gonna try to start the af
next week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
286K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC