𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•ͺπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€π•₯ β„π•’π•ž...

By Aoiryl_Illea

Living in the sewer for your whole life is hard enough, But living in the sewer...and being raised up by a mu... More

Mystic Mayhem (part 1)
Mystic Mayhem (part 2)
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's gifts
War and pizza
Down with the sickness
Shell in a Cell
Repo Mantis
Minotaur Maze
A friendly reminder :3
The Fast and The Furriest
Bug Busters (Part 1)

Newsworthy

797 17 1
By Aoiryl_Illea

"Let me start at the beginning."

A video from a camera showed up the turtles and a human girl at the junkyard, who were fighting against a one-eyed robot.

"I first met the turtles and a human in a battle that raged for hours."

Donnie turned his tech-bo into a giant drill before he could jump up against the robot and attack it, if it didn't zap lasers at him.

"Since that first battle, I knew...That's not me! I'm over there!"

The camera paused and turned over to reveal a small worm mutant with blonde hair and a purple jacket.

"Prepare to face the awesome wrath of my incredible--"

The worm was being crushed by Donnie landed on him.

"I knew that after this first fantastical battle, that we could meet again."

The turtles and a human girl were fighting mutant bowling pins. Leo kicked one of the bowling balls away before it accidentally landed on the worm.

"And again."

A soccer ball hit the worm mutant as the four brothers and their sister jumped across the rooftop in one peaceful afternoon, laughing.

"For I am Warren Stone, former number one news anchor and...the greatest foe of the teenage mutant loser turtles and their sister, if I corrected."

A mosquito fell by Warren's award. While the pink worm looked at his watch.

"Ooo, I'm late!"

He jumped over the TV remote control before pushing a button to turn on the news.

"I am Carly Balmaceda, filling in for the completely forgotten Warren Stone."

The worm mutant growled and glared at her when she said that.

"The search for missing hypnotist, Mezmer-Ron and his hippocampus, Doug, continues."

The TV showed up a hippo with an oozequito behind it.

"In unrelated news, a monster hippo in local magicians and stealing their trick animals. And with no animal, there's no magic."

"News flash!" Warren shouted. "Those wannabe hero turtles and human will be hot on that mutant hippo's trail, which will make setting a trap for them soooo easy..."

The camera suddenly moved out of his way slowly. The worm realized it and moved right into the spot, before fixing the jacket in a formal way.

"With their destruction coming in my hands, I won't be reporting the news, I'll BE the news!"

•••

After that, the scene changed into the rooftops, in the night of NYC. A hippo that hid in a shadow flipped in the air and landed on a ladder. Then, it screamed when it fell on a rooftop.

Looking around carefully, it walked on the rooftop and stopped at the edge of it. The hippo pulled out its head to reveal none other than Raph himself, who was wearing a hippo costume.

"You're sure that evil mutant hippo is around here?" asked Raph, as the others soon joined in with him.

"It's a million degrees in this thing!"

Leo sat on the ledge of the roof, Mikey and Eli stood beside Raph while Donnie stood on somewhere else.

"Uh, I'd be happy to wear it, if you need a break." Mikey said, putting the head of the hippo on his head.

"No, no, no, no!" Raph snatched the head from Mikey and held it close to him. "I'm the leader. The leader wears the suit."

Eli was humming with her headphones on her ears, she didn't listen much from her brothers' conversations.

"Well, I mean he's got a point. Raph is the most hippo-like." Leo commented as Mikey and Donnie snickered.

"I'm gonna attract him, I need a little more of that female hippo scent." Raph said as Donnie took out a perfume bottle and sprayed a little at Raph.

"Jazzy fresh!"

"Help!" someone's voice echoed.

"Guys, that must be him!" Raph informed, putting the hippo head back on.

Mikey tapped Eli's shoulder, as Eli put off her headphones and wondered.

"What happened?"

"Come on, I'll explain on the way." answered Mikey, as his sister nodded and followed him right away.

The four turtles and the human all ran over to where the voice came from.

"A hippo magician is trying to saw my magic worm in half!" the voice called.

They reached the park in the kid's area to see two glowing signs were pointing at a worm, who was in a disguise, in a box. They peeked over a jungle gym as the signs fell over.

"Does anyone else find this a little..." Leo hesitated.

"Odd?" Donnie guessed.

"Magic worm?!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Something?" Eli shrugged.

"Tonally legit!" Raph shouted with excitement were all over him. He jumped down and declared.

"Don't worry, Raph will save 'ya!"

As the snapping turtle in his costume landed hard on the ground, causing the box to be vibrated. Warren Stone jumped out of the box before he managed to get back in.

Raph soon finds out that he was being stuck in giant flypaper.

"Uh. Hey, hey, Raph's stuck!" Raph waved his hand constantly, calling for help while trying to get unstuck.

Leo sighed and facepalmed.

"Not again."

Leo and Donnie got down first, as they both tried to pull Raph out of the flypaper while Warren Stone laughed evilly, catching the other's attention.

"Stepped into my goop trap!" he said.

Raph looked up to the worm. "Your what now?"

"Goop trap!" he repeated.

Mikey slid down from a slide and Eli was on a monkey bar, hanging upside down.

"Talking magic worm?!" Mikey yelled in awe with his arm in the air.

"I think this worm guy can talk 'cause he's a mutant." Eli guessed, still hung up on the monkey bars.

"That was all a rude!" Warren took off his disguise and stroke a pose. "For I am Warren Stone: your greatest foe and--"

Leo interrupted the guy as he poked at his blonde hair, moving it around uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry, Warren who?"

"Stop it!" shouted the worm, as he tried to move Leo's hand out of the way. "Stone, I'm-I'm your greatest--"

"Oh, don't tell me," Leo let out a small laugh. "What are you, Worm man?"

Donnie was typing constantly on his communicator, Raph was still struggling to get unstuck. Mikey was now swinging on the spring rider while Eli on the other one as well.

"No, no, no, I am--"

Raph interrupted the worn as he removed his hippo head. "Can someone help me get unstuck?"

Leo rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

Donnie and Leo walked up to their brother as they tried to pull the turtle out of the flypaper. Mikey was still playing while Eli sat there, looking at her brothers from afar. She decided to let the turtles help themselves and continued to play like a child.

"Um, greatest nemesis here." Warren Stone pointed to himself as the rest didn't care much about him.

"Stop!"

The worm jumped out of its place, before landing on Leo's head, as his eyes were being covered.

Leo panicked in a second later.

"Ahh! Gross! Get it off of me!"

"Classic mistake!" declared Warren Stone. "I may be small, but I'm also very--"

He was cut off by Leo's smashing out off his head. He flew into the air before getting cut in half by the blue mask turtle, as he quickly turned around and drew out his odachi.

Eli cringed at the scene.

Warren fell down to the ground, looking like he was dead that didn't move at all.

"OH! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Raph yelled in disgust.

"HE WAS ON MY HEAD! I PANICKED!" Leo shouted back, biting his nails in nervousness.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Mikey sat on the spring rider, confusing.

"I don't kno--"

"IS HE GONNA BE OKAY?!?!" repeated Raph, as he cut off his sister's sentence.

"Geez, thanks for the yelling..." Eli covered her ears, a little bit annoyed.

The other half of Warren fell down, as Eli stared at it weirdly.

"HE'S IN TWO PIECES!" Raph cried out. Eli cringed even harder.

"You fools!" Warren looked up, which scared the gang out.

"WHAT IN THE FU--" Eli yelled, as she furrowed her eyebrows before covering her mouth, all by herself.

Warren clutched his chest as some veins were risen and made its way up to his face.

"You've unleashed my ultimate power! Now I can--"

"You can clone yourself?" Mikey asked in a panic.

"No," Warren denied it quickly. "I regenerate. It's an amazing power but incredibly painful."

"Fascinating." Donnie spoke up, still typing. "How long does the generation process take?"

"Several...days!" replied Warren, nervously.

"And you grow back the double strength?" Mikey asked again curiously and pumped out his fist.

"No," Warren muttered.

Mikey looked down with sadness. Eli came over and padded on his shell, encouraging the young turtle.

"But four times the size." Raph declared with confidence.

"If I don't grow back twice as strong, why would I grow back four times the size?" Warren snapped out.

"I don't understand you," said Leo, as he walked away with the others, leaving the worm mutant behind.

"Can we go get some pizza now?" Raph questioned the gang.

"Ya, I'm kinda hungry right now," Eli added.

"Are you sure he's gonna be okay, guys?" Mikey asked with worried.

"Oh, I'm fine you slumped, stinking, county fair prized losers!" Warren scolded, which made Eli roll her eyes in annoying.

"You hear him scream, he's fine." Raph put the hippo head in and sighed. "I had my fists set on busting up a magic hippo. What a waste."

Seeing the turtles and the human left, Warren growled at them angrily.

"They want to fight a magic hippo," Warren muttered himself. "I'll give them a magic...worm!"

•••

In a random store, a bell was being jingled as someone walked in through the door.

On the upside, the cashier was eating a chocolate bar behind the counter.

"Uh, an anonymous source told me this is where you get....enhancements?"

The person spoke up all of a sudden, making the cashier to looked up and saw a robotic legs.

"Mutant enhancements? Mystical mutant--" the customer tried to guess but he interrupted quickly.

"You're just supposed to say the password, wink." said the cashier, sarcastically. He gave the customer a wink after that, literally.

The customer took off his costume to reveal Warren, who shrugged lightly.

"Okay....wink?"

The cashier removed his hat to see that he was a purple mutant goat.

"Yep. You did it again, Clem."

He turned to the bell with an annoying expression on the face.

"Wink is the password."

Following that, the cashier dinged the bell in a soft way before the shelf behind him turned around and revealed some enhancements thingy that Warren had mentioned.

The mutant looked around to spot out a shiny blue gem.

He smirked.

"Give me the blue." Warren pointed to the gem.

The cashier handed it to him as a reflection was seen from the worm himself.

"Now, gimme your phone!" Warren ordered, taking the phone from the cashier and dialed the police. "Uh, yes, I'd like to report a rampaging hippo outside the burgundy center."

The chief nodded and called two more police officers to the case.

"What? My name?" shouted Warren. "Uh...., Current Occupant!"

Warren then threw the phone back to the cashier, which knocked the mutant goat down painfully. He placed the gem onto his chest as he laughed mischievously. A blue light sparked from inside of the store.

•••

The police car drove around the building, but they didn't know that the turtles and a human girl were already there. They landed on a rooftop.

"Now, you sure the hippo's in there?" Leo asked.

Eli was looking into the glasses while she had the headphones wrapped around her neck. She turned her gaze to Donnie, who used his tech-bo to make a circle into the glass.

"Uh, yes. I picked it up on my scanner. A 'Current Occupant' called it in." Donnie finished making the circle before removing it out of the glass, forming a hole in it.

"Now explained it to me again." Raph crossed his arms. "Why can't I wear the suit?"

Eli raised up an eyebrow, looking to Mikey, who was now wearing the hippo costume.

Leo and Donnie looked back to Raph, a little bit annoyed they were.

"Really, bro?" Eli questioned, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, we've been over this," Leo said next.

"You ruined that women's ninety-fifth birthday." Donnie pointed out.

"She's fine!" Raph spoke up with an angry expression.

Mikey wrapped his arm around Raph.

"I'll do you and the suit proud."

"Treat it with respect. And be careful." Raph reminded the young turtle, as he kicked him down into the center. The rest followed him by landing on the light above.

Leo moved a light bulb and point to Mikey.

Understanding what to do, Mikey stroke a pose, making the others confusing.

Except for Eli.

"Uh, what is he doing?" Leo wondered.

Mikey started dancing around.

"Some mating dance he and Eli saw on Nature Planet." explained Donnie.

"Woo hoo! Go Mikey--!" Eli shouted before Leo covered her mouth, shutting the human off.

"Hippo! I'm right here!" Mikey danced uncomfortably.

Leo moved a mannequin over and spoke in a microphone.

"Hippo man~" he announced. "Your biggest fan is here! She loves magician's animals. Bunnies, doves, tigers and was hoping you brought some."

"I hope he likes me." Mikey thought to himself.

"He will. Of course, he'll like you. You're adorable!" encouraged Leo.

Eli tried to hold herself not to laugh so hard.

Suddenly, a strange voice approached them.

"Breaking news!"

The human and turtles stood in front of Mikey, wielding out their weapons. Some spotlight was aiming at the desk.

"You may have beaten me before, but I'm a little tougher this time."

The person or mutant clapped his hand as the chair he sat, turning around slowly.

"You see, I've enhanced myself. I've already grown into my role as your greatest nemesis. I'm really 'pumped' for our little test!"

Turning around, they saw a mutant worm, but with big muscles and kinds of stuff. The turtles and the girl jumped back in disgust.

"Jumping Jack Flash!"

"Wowza!"

"Okay."

The room soon fell in silent for a moment, before Raph began.

"You're not a hippo....are you?"

Warren twitched, flexing his muscles. "No! I'm not a hippo! Do I look like a hippo to-"

Donnie walked up to him, measuring the worm with his measuring tape. "Hm, maybe a baby hippo?"

Eli cringed.

"Yeah, I don't think so...." she backed away, not wanting to see the worm. "If you excuse me, I'll be standing right there and listening to music."

Eli put on the headphones, as she started humming to the sound of the music, leaving the turtle brothers behind with the worm.

"I am not a hippo and please stop interrupting me! I called in the hippo sighting--" Warren admitted before cutting off by Mikey.

"Guys! He-he's Current Occupant!" Mikey exclaimed, removing his hippo head.

"Yes! He gets it! I am Current Occupant!"

"And we're here to save you from the hippo magician. Where is he?" Mikey asked, putting the head back on.

"No, you green idiot! It was a rude! There is no hippo! I'm Warren Stone, your greatest nemesis! Prepare to meet your--"

A blast was occurred behind Warren, throwing him off the desk.

A mutant hippo appeared out of nowhere.

"Ta-da! Hypnopotamus has arrived!"

Raph stood up proudly.

"Finally, it's the thing we actually care about."

Raph pushed Mikey ahead.

"You're up, Mikey!"

The hippo costume started drenching in perfume. After smelling it, the mutant hippo sliding over to Mikey and dipping him."Hello, future Mrs.Hypnopotamus."

"Oh, you tease." Mikey said in girly voice while Hypnopotamus winked in response.

"Oh, my."

Raph wiped some tears away in proud, Donnie nodded his head in approval. Eli was still listening to the music, not noticing the situation at all.

Only Leo found this disgusting.

Mikey slid over to them, leaving the hippo head to the mutant.

"See? My hippo is more hippo-ey." he nudged Raph with a smile.

Hypnopotamus continued kissing the hippo until he realized that it was all a trick. He glared back to the four turtles, who was laughing sleepily.

"Pulled the old 'False Ginny' on me!" he groaned. "Ugh! I gotta say, this has been the worst mating season!"

The hippo pulled out three razor rings, as they were floating.

"Oh, feel the power!"

"That is one well-dressed evil mutant hippo." Leo commented, wielding out his odachi along with others.

"Fella, let's smash this guy!" Raph informed, before looking around, wondering.

"Wait, where's Eli?"

"No, smash this guy! This one right here! Me!" Warren shouted, grabbing one of the turtles but then fell down.

"Oh, come on!"

Leo swung his sword against Hypnopotamus, but he blocked it with his ring.

"Sleight of hand!"

Raph smashed the ground with his tonfas, which the mutant dodged it easily. Hypnopotamus threw one of his rings after Raph as he punched it and moved back to his brothers.

They jumped up into the air, ready to smash the guy again. But instead, the mutant hippo didn't seem to afraid of them.

"Mezmer-Roooo!"

He shouted, putting the turtles into a trance, then he laughed to himself.

"Now which one should I take care of--"

Before he could finish his sentence, Eli's fan had knocked the guy out onto the ground.

"What? Who did this?!" asked the angry hippo. When he turned around, he saw a human girl in a fighting stance.

"Hey! Leave my brothers alone!!" she caught her fan, pointing at him furiously.

"Oohhh, I'm scared." laughed Hypnopotamus, pulling out more of his razor rings.

"You should be!!"

Eli started charging after him as she opened the gunsens. Hypnopotamus then threw the razor rings against the girl. Eli smirked, forming a gust of wind, which blew up the rings out of the way.

Hypnopotamus gowled angrily.

"Mezmer-rooooo!" he shouted again, but this time, it didn't work on Eli.

"Impossible!"

"Ha! Your tricks don't work on me, hippo!" Eli teased, as she pointed at the headphones on her ears.

Hypnopotamus glared at Eli, throwing more rings after her. Eli easily dodged them as she took a high jump, attacking him with her wind.

The mutant quickly blocked them with his ring, before it could clash against Eli's gunsens. The two swung their weapons everywhere uncomfortably until Eli got hit by the ring on one of her arms, which knocking the girl out immediately.

"Let's do this again, shall we?" said Hypnopotamus, flicking off some specks of dust on his clothes. "Which one of you should I take care of next?"

He gestured to Raph.

"Big red?"

Then to Leo.

"Baby blue?"

Then back to Eli, who was still being unconscious.

"Or the little girl?"

He chuckled, moving a razor ring near Mikey.

"No. I think I'll start with you, your lovely trickster."

On somewhere else, Warren scoffed at the scene, rolling his eyes.

"Some nemesis," he commented. "He doesn't even know their names."

Warren looked down to notice a trophy of his former self, who was smiling brightly. He growled and turned back to Hypnopotamus. He looked back to his gem as the hippo struck Mikey on the floor.

"This could get messy. Like me gumboots in a down drenched."

The mutant threw the razor ring, but Warren had blocked it with his blonde hair.

"Breaking news!" Warren's hair got stuck with the ring, he crossed his arms, didn't care much about it. "If anyone is gonna end these guys! It's gonna be me!"

He pulled out the ring from his hair, throwing it away.

"Sorry. Who-who are you?" asked Hypnopotamus, who spun his ring around his finger.

"I am Warren--" his hair got split in half as he said so. Warren licked his hand, putting it together. "I am Warren 'Bad Boy' Stone. I hate these turtle punks and their 'beloved' human sister more than anyone and that's why I have to stop you!"

Hypnopotamus laughed once more before shouting. "I'm laughing. Prepare to be Mezmer-rooooooo."

"This is really gonna hurt." Warren muttered to himself, ripping off the gem out from his chest, before pointing it after Hypnopotamus.

Luckily, the gem absorbed the trance and launched them back to the hippo. He got tranced and fell back to the ground.

On the other side, the gem also fell down and broke into pieces.

Warren turned back to normal.

"Turtles, human girl, finally we can start--"

Leo landed on him, rubbing his head.

"What just happened?" asked Leo.

The three turtles snapped out of the trance and fell down as well. Even Eli had woke up from the accident with a sore arm.

Raph stepped on the mutant's chest.

"I think we won!"

"My plan must've worked," Donnie smirked in victory.

"We won?" Eli repeated as she gasped heavily. "Ack! My arm!"

Donnie got up to his sister, holding her arm up.

"Hm, your arm must be hurt quite badly." he let out a smile. "But no problem, I had brought an ambulance kit in case of this situation. Now spread your arms so that I can bandage it."

Eli nodded twice, letting her brother take care of the wound.

"And it was my plan to use your plan" Raph declared. "You're welcome, everybody."

"I think by rejecting him, I broke his heart." Mikey took the suit off, shoving it to Leo. "Whew, sheesh, this has too much power!"

"No!"

Warren interrupted the gang. They looked around for the owner of it. Leo then showed up Warren, who was being stuck in his shell.

"I save you loser turtles and human by hypnotizing that beast and saved your lives!"

Leo pulled the worm out, ripping him in half.

"And you are?" asked the blue-masked turtle. Warren just poured in anger and annoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.4K 101
This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can request other characters from the tmnt...
15.4K 522 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello Γ— Male!Reader story! There are not...
19.5K 573 93
Aria has grown up with the turtles since she was 8 years old. Her family had been ambushed by the Foot Clan, and she needed a good home. So, the turt...