The Burlington Academy Boys

By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Frances Morris' life is about to change. After finding out about her step mom's plan of sending her to a boar... More

The Burlington Academy Boys
Previewwwwwww
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Seven

4.6K 169 42
By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Chapter Seven:

"I promise you you won't regret it." Etienne continued.

"Did you eat chocolate?" I asked him, laughing a bit at his sudden bluntness.

Etienne's eyebrows curled. "No. I do not have any ADHD right now. I'm serious Frances. Or do you want me to be hyper before you go out with me?"

He's sincere this time. I don't know why he's so keen about asking me out. Why? Why Etienne? Nonetheless, I'll feel guilty if I will turn him down again. This time, if I did disappoint him or raise his hope by saying "I'll think about it", it isn't the hyper Etienne I will be hurting. It's the real Etienne.

"Okay, fine." I sighed.

This made his mood somewhat lighter. He smiled at me. "Great. I'll meet you at eight o'clock in the morning."

I grinned at him. "Sounds good to me. Uh... I think I'll have to get back at the football field. Elliot and Liam might be looking for me. I do not want Liam to think that I left because his driving me crazy." I punned, making Etienne chuckle.

"Yeah, that little man can assume something way too fast." He said, walking away backwards.

I followed him. Staring at Etienne right now makes me realize how fortunate he is to have friends who don't just fool around but also care about him as much. True friends are hard to find. And Etienne? He found them without really realizing it.

~*~

"Guess who's sick?" Bree asked me, entering my dorm room.

Today's the day of the date. Clearly, Etienne's running a bit late. But then, I don't really mind. In fact, I'm very thankful to have extra time to calm my nerves. It's been centuries since my last date. Let's just say... It's not exactly a date.

"Who?" I asked while flattening the smallest crease on my pink blouse.

"Etienne is."

My eyes widened and stared at her. "What?"

"Well, apparently, he was staying up late for the past week. Francois says he was planning for your date. He's always skipping dinner or even tea. That's why he got sick." Bree explained.

So after all, the date won't happen. I don't know if I'm sad, disappointed, or relieved. Maybe all of them. But I'm really worried about Etienne. Especially I feel very guilty for being the cause of his late night ventures. I quickly changed out of my dress and into a black leggings and gray sweater. After putting on some shoes, I went to the third floor. Etienne's room is on the third floor.

Knocking on the door, I heard muffled coughs. After that, a very sick Etienne Sennet opened the door. His brown hair sticking in every direction. His blue eyes, dull in every space. Dark circles outlines his eyes. His nose is as red as a clown's faux nose. Despite his illness, somehow, I find this man as attractive as hell. In my whole life, I've never seen a sick person looking good while battling with whatever disease he or she possesses.

Damn, why am I feeling butterflies? For crying out loud, he's sick! Get a grip, Frances.

"Etienne," I said.

Etienne sneezed. "Shite. I'm so sorry for being sick. I'm sorry for getting your hopes up." He apologized.

I shook my head. "There's nothing to be sorry about. The most important thing is that after this, you'll be alright. Now, we have to get you well enough to resume the date. I'm pretty sure you prepared hard for it."

He smiled weakly. "I did. I was planning on taking you around London. But... Seeing how I got the flu, I think I might have to cancel my plan."

"Alright, I'm still looking forward for the date." I said. "Is Francois there?"

"No. Football practice."

"Are you alright with being alone?" I asked, still trying to at least spend the whole day taking care of him. It's my way of making up for causing his health issue.

He thought for a moment, then grinned at me. "Now that I think of it, maybe we could have a room date. What film do you want to watch?"

"I'll take that as an invitation inside your room." I said.

Etienne let me in. His dorm room is just like any other rooms. Just a little more blue and very geographical. He decorated it. Truly, I like how it is. In his ceiling is a midnight blue paint with a lot of lights lining it. He placed a small shelf filled with history books, astronomy books, and geography books. A huge telescope sits on a corner facing a small window. And maps... They're everywhere in his room.

"What's with you and history and astronomy?" I asked, peeking through the telescope. I saw an airplane pass by. It reminds me of home. I really have to stop feeling homesick.

"Nothing. It's just that... forget it." He said, shying away.

"No, wait. I promise I won't laugh. " I insisted.

He got his laptop from his desk and opened it. "I want to travel the world. That's why I read history and geography books. Astronomy? It's just a way to entertain myself through the nights."

I sat next to him on the floor. "What movie will we watch? I should've brought some snacks."

"I have some chips and a cold tea at my fridge."

I got up from the floor, then went to get some food from his small refrigerator.

"Is action alright with you? Or do you prefer chick flicks?" He asked.

"I won't be dishonest with you and say I don't want chick flicks. I'm a typical girl so, yeah, I'd go with a romantic film." I said.

"Alright. Then 'Pretty Woman' is okay with you?" He asked.

"That's like, a very american film. How'd you know it?" I asked.

"Let's just say... I have an american cousin who loves the movie so much she made me watch it." He said, clicking the play button.

I love this movie. Well, not because of the super sexual scene. But it's like a modern Cinderella story. A hooker in the corners of California meets a posh businessman. I love it because of how it shows that your social standing, your work, who you are... It's not a hindrance for love to happen. And I swear, Julia Roberts is a very good actress. She's one of my favorite actresses. In this movie, I love how she seems so surprised every time she sees shiny objects that most rich people live with. Not to mention how oblivious she seems to be at some points in the movie.

Etienne and I were laughing at some puns.

"Okay... I love what she just did at the old couple." I said, laughing.

Etienne laughed back. "That man is very surprised. And the woman is so pissed."

I still haven't got over the fact that I'm surrounded with British people. I've been in London for two weeks. Yet, I have not visited much of it. I need to see the Big Ben, the Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and the Cathedral that didn't burn on the Great Fire of London. Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, and the famous London Bridge. I haven't been to any of that yet. I want to ride the London Eye. And today, the day that I'm supposed to visit some of those places, is the day my companion gets sick.

Somewhere near the end, I heard Etienne snoring. I looked over at him and found him fast asleep on my shoulders. I grabbed his laptop and turned it off. Afterward, I carried him up to his bed making sure I didn't wake him. I tucked him to bed then left. But before completely leaving, I wrote a note for him saying that I went back to my dorm room. I'm sure the first thing he'll do once he opened his eyes is look for me. So I'm just being considerate.

I looked out the big window. The sky is clear today. A good one to do some explorations. I went to the second floor and knocked on Bree's door. She didn't answer so I take that as a sign that she went somewhere. It was rude of me to leave her into my room a while ago. I'd have to apologize to her later.

I passed by Hell's room, thinking he might want to go out. But then, this is Helios we're talking about. He would probably shut the door in my face. So I just shrugged it off and went back to my room.

I'm exploring London alone. I don't care if there's a possibility I might get lost. I just really need to do something tourist-y. It doesn't mean that my stepmom and dad sent me here and I'm not happy about it, I can't have a small adventure. I might as well make the best out of it. So that once I go home for Christmas, I have something to share Harry. It's not like I can go home at Thanksgiving. I don't have any budget for that. I'm still out of money. I will have to talk about getting an increase on my monthly allowance to dad.

On the way out of the academy, Sebastian caught my attention.

"Sebastian!" I called.

The brown haired boy turned his head. He smiled and approached me. "Frances, where are you heading?" He asked.

"I don't exactly know where. I really want to go somewhere besides the academy." I told him, as a matter of fact.

"Since you're new to the area, would you like me to accompany you?"

"Sure."

We walked while talking about the places most tourists visit. Before I know it, Sebastian and I are out of the academy. Very far from it. I didn't even notice. I just followed him around. We took the famous double decker bus. We rode the bus until we crossed the River Thames through the Westminster bridge. The bus stopped.

"This is where we take off. Are you ready to walk it through London?" Sebastian asked me.

I nodded, enthusiastically.

That's where it started. The Big Ben is right in front of me. I admired it before taking a picture of it. Sebastian took a picture of me there. And then I spotted that cute red pay phone. He also snapped a picture of me pretending I'm talking over the phone with someone. A Londoner passed by and Sebastian asked if he could take a picture of the two of us. He agreed, thinking that we are a couple having fun in London. After a few of photos, we carried on our adventure.

"Can we please ride the London Eye?" I begged.

Sebastian looked at the long line in front of the huge ferris wheel. "You know what, let's save that for tonight. The view is better at night." He said.

I pouted but took his advice. We went inside Westminster Abbey. I love the gothic design like the rest of the churches here and in Paris. I walked towards the altar but not before passing a tomb. An unknown warrior was buried there. Again, I had a lot of photographs taken. With the statues, the altar, in front of it. Before parting ways with the place where the royal wedding took place, I made a wish.

My mom told me to always make a wish at churches. Or even a place I've been to for the first time. When I was in Point zero in Paris when I was young, I wished for my parents to be back together. It was a foolish wish considering that their miserably falling apart by that time. It didn't happen. They said wishes at point zero comes true. At Notre - Dame I also made another wish. It's to be able to get married there one day. It's silly... But I was a young lady who longs for love.

Here, I made another wish. I wish that Etienne will be fine once I get back to the academy. It's selfish for me to not ask anything for Sebastian who brought me here. But, I am supposed to be with Etienne here and it made me feel guilty that I went on a tour without him. Back at his room, I saw different traveling brochures and a scratch paper where he's taking me. It says:

- Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey and Palace
- Buckingham Palace (make sure there's a picture with the royal guards)
- Madame Tussaud's Museum
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Tower of London and the Tower Bridge
- London Eye
- back to the Academy

He made such an effort for today. Right there, I felt guilty.

"Can we please go back to the academy?" I ask Sebastian who's admiring a statue.

"Why? Are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

"Yes, I am. But I... It's not right that... Well..." I stuttered.

"Etienne." He said, smiling at me.

"How did you know?"

"Francois told me."

"That French guy and his loud mouth..." I said, cursing Francois. Somehow, I don't want any of the lads to know about the date. They might tease us the next time we gather. I just don't want Etienne feeling embarrassed.

Sebastian laughed. "Well, don't worry about it. But before we go back, let's ride the London Eye." He suggested.

I nodded, still happy that he understands.

There was a very long line. We waited in line until the sunny weather turned into a cloudy one. It was only Sebastian and I inside. The view up here is beautiful. Best way to see it. As the ferris wheel goes up, I see it. London, England. I was sent here to study and I didn't want it. But now... I might start accepting that I was sent here for a reason. That is to meet six got boys and a girl who are already my friends.

"So, did you like it?" Sebastian asked as we walked towards the street where Burlington Academy is.

"The tour? Yes, Absolutely." I said, smiling at him.

"I'm glad." He said.

Sebastian took me to my dorm room. All through the way back, we were talking about the tour and he was sharing me facts I should know. Outside my dorm room, I swiped my keycard. Halfway through opening the door, Sebastian grabbed my wrist then surprisingly kissed me.

Sebastian kissed me.

He freaking kissed me!

I got lost at the sweetness and softness of his lips. I found myself getting my hands tangled on his brown hair which is as soft as his lips. The next thing I know, we were making out at the hallway. It was hot. Very hot. I don't know whether I would break apart or not. Or worse, do I even want to?

And then it clicked me.

This is my first kiss.

And Sebastian Duke stole it.

When he pulled his lips away, he left me off guard and feeling really out of breath. Not to mention that I might have lost the voice to speak.

"Why..." I trailed, dumbfounded.

He moved away from me and ran his hands on his brown hair. The same hair I was running my hands in a while ago.

"It was an accident. Bloody spur of the moment. I'm sorry. None of the boys should know about this." He said. "Especially Etienne."

What the hell is going on? It's not like Etienne and I have something going on between us. Besides, Sebastian is just a friend. Then why did I kiss him? Somehow, I think I cheated on Etienne. He's aimless about what just happened.

Dusk made its way. I nodded my head and picked my keycard off the floor. Then, went inside my room as fast as I could. I tugged my hair down.

"Bloody hell, Frances Morris. What have you just done?"

I placed my hands on my chest trying to slow my racing heart. Make it stop! Please!

Two weeks in London, and I already made out with a guy. Great, just great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! The most awaited update. Sorry for taking so long in updating. I'm so sorry. But you deserve it and thanks for the rocking reads and votes! And your feeds! Damn it, your feeds! Thank you for liking this.

This may not be the best I've written but i do hope you like it.

By the way, Sorry for the mistakes. I'm not from London. I do hope you understand me. I've never been there too. But I think its one of the greatest place in the whole world. Someday, I'd go there. But unfortunately not now. So if there's something wrong with the way i described the places they went on tour to a while ago, please correct me. Oh and, when you do correct my terminologies, please do it as kindly as you could.

Question of the chapter: Do you think Frances is into Sebastian or Etienne?

Who ships:
-Frances x Etienne
- Frances x Sebastian

Vote, comment, read, and please tell your friends about this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 20.6K 32
After Charlotte's mother passed away she had to move in with her dad, and his new family. But what she don't know is she is moving to a town full of...
2K 394 40
Chelsea has lived at Wellstone Academy for most of her life. Trevor started mid way through the previous year and has held Chelsea's attention captiv...
2.1M 68.2K 29
To his peers, Liam Kingsley has it all-girls, good looks, loving parents, and a best friend that'll fight for him until the death. Little does the sc...
46K 528 18
**No new chapters will be posted** BDB. Billion Dollar Boy. Six wealthy, attractive, muscular boys known for using girls only for sex. Typical, clic...