Player 3.0 ♛ Colby Brock

By ashbro16

"The world is trying to play a game with us, but we won't let them win, right player?" *Being republished s... More

Chapter 1 ♛ The Call
Chapter 3 ♛ Happy Birthday
Chapter 4 ♛ Biltmore Hotel
Chapter 5 ♛ White Walls
Chapter 6 ♛ Move On
Chapter 7 ♛ You & Me
Chapter 8 ♛ Mission Inn
Chapter 9 ♛ Drowning Liquor
Chapter 10 ♛ Queen Mary
Chapter 11 ♛ Hold Me
Chapter 12 ♛ Sweet Escape
Chapter 13 ♛ Prove It
Chapter 14 ♛ Sweet Dreams
Chapter 15 ♛ Old Enemies
Chapter 16 ♛ Game Over
Chapter 17 ♛ Just Fall
Chapter 18 ♛ First Anniversary
Chapter 19 ♛ God & I
Chapter 20 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 1
Chapter 21 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 2
Chapter 22 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 3
Chapter 23 ♛ The Past
Chapter 24 ♛ It's Negative
Chapter 25 ♛ Mike's Dead
Chapter 26 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 1
Chapter 27 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 2
Chapter 28 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 3
Chapter 29 ♛ Full Moon
Chapter 30 ♛ New Friendship
Chapter 31 ♛ Reality House
Chapter 32 ♛ Ugly Truth
Chapter 33 ♛ Old Memories
Chapter 34 ♛ Bloody Nightmares
Chapter 35 ♛ The Origin

Chapter 2 ♛ First Time

5.4K 93 340
By ashbro16

[ trigger warning: smut ]

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

Colby was peacefully sleeping on my couch which sparked a warm smile to appear on my natural face.

It's been a couple of days since the whole Florida trip, and he has been staying at my house the moment his feet touched Los Angeles's grounds..

It felt like my whole world had come crumbling down when I saw how absolutely broken he was the morning he walked out of the airport. Both of them were broken, and extremely disappointed with themselves. They felt like they had let everyone down, but in all honesty, they didn't. They just worry us, that's all.

So, instead of giving Colby a lecture, I just held him the whole drive back home, because I didn't want to upset him more than he already was.

I quietly got up from the couch, trying my best not to wake up Colby, to retrieve a cozy blanket for him. I made my way to one of the hallway closets in search of a specific blanket. As I pushed a couple of boxes to the side, I found the blanket stacked nearly on top of many others. I gently grabbed it before closing the door.

"Jeez." I jumped from fright, "Don't sneak up on me like that." I hissed at Kian.

A small chuckle left his lips, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be spending the night at Bobby's." He said.

A sight left my lips, "Okay, but don't stay up too late." I said.

He playfully rolled his eyes at me, "Okay, mom." He grinned.

"Oh, shut up." I giggled lightly.

"You both be good." He said, causing me to eye him, "I just don't want any little Colby's or Atmosphere's running around anytime soon." He somewhat joke.

My cheeks flushed a deep red, "Kian, stop." I whined as I slightly pushed him.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled, "Actually, I'm not." He beamed, bride kissing the top of my head, "Night!" He added, before leaving.

"Gosh, that kid." I mumbled to myself.

I slowly made my way back to the main living room area. Light snores filled up the room indicating that Colby was still fast asleep. I quietly made my way over to him and tried my best not to wake him up. I unfolded the comfy blanket and gently placed it on his body.

I turned around, about to head over to the kitchen and grab some water, but a strong hand quickly wrapped around my wrist, stopping me from leaving before pulling me down onto the couch.

"What the heck, Colby?!" I hissed at him.

A small chuckle left his lips, "You're not going to leave me alone, are you?" He asked as his eyes fluttered up to mine.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I thought you were sleeping." I said as I slowly sat up on his lap, causing him to do the same.

"I was, but then I overheard Kian telling you that he was leaving for the night, so I woke up real quick." He explained with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why?" I eyed him.

"Cause of this." He whispered before crashing his lips onto mine.

I whimpered against his lips as his right hand gently rested around my neck. The cold rings on his fingers sent a chill down my back as they brushed against my sensitive skin. He gently bit down on my bottom lip, tugging on it slightly before letting go.

My dark eyes flutter up to his light ones as I tried catching my breath.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear as his grip around my neck got tighter.

"Colby." I let out a shaky breath, causing him to tighten his grip further, closing my airway in the process of doing that.

His lustful eyes wander down to mine again, "Now you know that's not what you're supposed to call me." He chuckled lightly.

A whimper left my lips again, "Col..."

His grip tighten even more, causing a wave of new emotions to flood my body, "Now, what's my name?" He asked as he stared intently into my eyes.

"Daddy." I whispered.

He cracked a smile, "And what's yours?" He asked.

"Babygirl." I let out another shaky breath as he slightly loses his grip.

"Good, babygirl." He softly spoke, "Now, how about we take care of that problem you have down there." He whispered seductively, gently biting down on my earlobe.

"I don't have a problem down there." I lied, causing his light eyes to flutter over to mine.

A small chuckle left his lips, "You're so cute when you lie." He smiled as his hand wandered down to my left upper thigh.

"Please." I begged slightly as his hand now hovered over my cherry area.

"Please, what?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Please be gentle." I begged.

His face had softened as his eyes fluttered onto mine again, "I promise." He whispered as his hand left my neck and gently rested on my left cheek now.

This was the first time the both of us will be fully intimate with each other, and the first time for me as well. But I don't believe that Colby knows that and I don't think I will ever tell him. That's only because I don't want him to hold back, I want him to totally be himself with me.

"I need you." I whispered, my heart fluttering once those words left my mouth.

"I need you too." He whispered back, before crashing his lips onto mine again.

He quickly swept me off my feet without breaking the kiss and made his way upstairs with me in his arms.

He gently tossed me onto my bed before straddling over me. I watched as he slowly took off his shirt before tossing it onto the floor. My eyes soon became fixated at his muscular upper body, which caused a smirk to appear on his face.

"Like what you see?" He asked, chuckling at my facial expression.

"Oh, quit it." I playfully spat.

He shook his head, "Let me help you with yours." He offered before slowly taking off my hoodie which revealed my bare chest.

I quickly covered my breasts with my arms, "Don't hide how beautiful you are, love." He whispered with a slight frown tugging on the corner of his lips.

"I'm just uncomfortable in my own skin." I shyly admitted.

He slowly leaned forward, "You are so beautiful." He whispered before gently pecking my left cheek, "Let me show you how much you mean to me." He added before leaving a trail of wet kisses on me.

I let my arms fall to the side of me, causing him to slightly brush his fingertips against one of my breasts. A small moan left my lips as he pinched my nipple, tugging on it as well.

"Babygirl, can daddy make you feel special?" His question dripped with lust.

I gently nodded my head, "Yes, daddy." I whispered.

A smirk appeared on his face, before slowly pulling my black leggings off, tossing it to the side and just leaving me in my undergarments.

I inhaled a sharp breath as he slightly tugged on my lace thong causing a warm feeling to erupt inside my lower region.

"I promise to be gentle." He said before pecking my lips.

Majority of people always say that they regret their first time, because they never did it with the right person. And I can understand what they mean by that now, because you are basically being completely vulnerable to someone. Letting them see every inch of you in ways others haven't. It's nerve racking, because you are afraid that they might see you the way you see yourself. Unappealing. That's why you want to be able to do it with the right person, because they won't make you feel that way. And doing it with the person you love is way different then doing it with someone you barely know. There's just so much love radiating from both of you that it's almost too powerful for you guys to handle. But you feel complete. You finally feel like you found your other half and that you got to share that special moment with them. And no one can take that away from both of you.

It's pure bliss.

It's just pure love.

He slowly thrust his length into me, causing a small whimper to leave my lips from this foreign feeling. A low moan left this mouth as he kept going at a slow pace.

My insides felt like they were on fire, but once the discomfort turned into sweet pleasure, everything felt perfect. A few tears leaked from my eyes as I slightly arched my back from the pleasure I was feeling, because of Colby.

"Gosh babygirl, you're so tight." He growled, hovering over me.

My glossy eyes flutter as we stared intently into each other's eyes. He slowly leaned closer, kissing my lips as hard as he could, causing a new wave of emotions to flood my body again.

I whimpered against his lips as he started to pick up the pace.

His lips slowly detached from mine, "Are you okay, Atmosphere?" He asked, letting down his dominant side just for a second, "Do you want me to stop?" He asked another question, slowing down his movements.

"No, keep going." I begged slightly.

"Okay, but please let me know if I'm hurting you." He whispered, "I want to make you feel amazing, not terrible."

I smiled weakly at him before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling our lips back together again. Soft moans let both our mouths as our tongues fought for dominance, but as usual, Colby always wins somehow.

His lips detached from mine, slowly leaving another trail of wet kisses around my face as his ring hand wander down to my cherry area. His fingertips gently pressed hard against my clit, sending an electric wave throughout my body.

"Fuck." I cried out as he continued his circular motions as he continued to rearrange my guts.

"Do you like that, babygirl?" He asked with a slight smirk plastered onto his perfect face.

"Yes, daddy." I whimpered underneath his touch.

A low chuckle left his lips as he continued with his movements, but soon they started to become sloppier as we were both reaching our desired peaks.

"Colby... I'm about..." My voice trailed off with a moan as I arched my back from a feeling I have never felt before.

A grunting sound left his lips as he continued his fast pace until I felt him fill my insides. He let out a low loan as he slowly continued to thrust in and out of me, before slowly pulling out.

Colby's back collide with my black bed sheets as we both tried catching our breaths from that magical moment we had just shared with each other for the first time. My insides tangled with each other as love and another unknown feeling radiated my nerves.

I let out a shaky breath as I turned my head to the right side so I could get a better look of the love of my life. He had a giant smile written on his face as he turned to look at me as well.

"Are you good?" I asked breathless.

He slowly sat up on his arm, "I have never been better." He whispered as he gently played with my tangled hair, "How about you?" He curiously asked.

"I'm good." I whispered, "Actually great." I corrected myself with a small giggle.

His pearly whites were now showing, "Gosh, I love you." He whispered, making my heart flutter.

"I love you too." I whispered back before gently kissing his swollen lips.

He smiled hard against the kiss before pulling away. I slowly curled up in his arms, causing him to pull the covers over our bodies. He gently kissed the top of my head, before resting his head slightly on top of mine. A small smile was plastered onto my face before I fell into a deep slumber in the arms of my lover.

***** Author's Note *****

Hey guys!

Sorry for the slow reuploads. It's taking me longer to post than I thought it would.

Plus this chapter was hard for me to rewrite because I couldn't stop cringing every five seconds.

Anyways I still haven't heard back from Wattpad, which I'm very upset about. I just want answers, that's all.

Thank you to the people who are giving this reupload much love like you did for the original one.

See you in a few with a new chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 21
Y/n Y/l/n has been preparing her whole life to take over for her father, what she wasn't prepared for was falling in love with the rival mobster Tom...
200K 3K 12
"keep rolling your eyes and i'll give you a reason to"he whispered i could feel his hot breath on my neck feeling the famous smirk against my skin i...
1M 33.6K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...