Blind Love Book 1- Cardfight...

By BerryBerryBlitz

Love series Book 1: Blind Love Book 2: Faithful Love Book 3: Broken Love Book 4: Healing Love An accident, re... More

Prolouge : When you regret its already too late
Chapter 1 : Aichi's condition
Chapter 2 : Kai and Aichi
Chapter 3 : Something's off about you
Chapter 4 : Damaged senses
Chapter 5 : Are we lovers?
Chapter 6 : Card Capital
Chapter 8 : Settling in
Chapter 9: Strong yet fragile
Chapter 10: Rest
Chapter 11: Patch you up
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Abducted
Note
Chapter 14: Forgive me
Chapter 15: Missing person
Chapter 16 : Guilt
Chapter 17: What happened
Chapter 18: Filthy
Chapter 19: Understanding
Chapter 20: Trust
Chapter 21: Relaxed
Chapter 22: How would I explain?
Chapter 23: Cardfight Vangaurd
Chapter 24: Not everything works out
Chapter 25: Realization
Chaptet 26: Crowded, perfect news
Chapter 27: Hope
Chapter 28: Missed You?
Chapter 29: Operation
Chapter 30: Sightless?!
Announcement

Chapter 7 : Walking Home

1.6K 68 11
By BerryBerryBlitz

Chapter 7 is here~ I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all, sadly Bushiroad does..... Anyway with no more delay let the chapter start~

The brunette felt slightly uncomfortable walking with the two siblings, with the eerie silence that overhung the three of them. He didn't like the awkward silence at all, it would have been fine of it was just him and the blue haired boy but with Emi there, the brunette didn't know how to start a conversation.

"So Kai, I hope you've thanked Aichi..."

The peach haired girl sighed after they had walked for a while, the brunette looked at her surprised. He hasn't expected Emi to say something like that, until he noticed the sadness that clouded her blue eyes.

"Emi! That's rude..."

Her older brother whined, it made the brunette a little happy that Aichi was defending him. Aichi on the other hand was a little sad that his sister had brought up such an unhappy topic.

"Sorry I just.... We all almost lost you..."

Tears began to fall down the peach haired girl's face as she remembered how scared she was when she had seen her very own brother get hit by a truck right in front of her own eyes.

The blue haired boy stopped his sister from walking then knelt down to embrace her in a caring hug, a warm smile crawled across his face.

"Don't worry Emi I'm right here, I promise to be more careful from now on... Please don't cry, instead you should be happy that nobody died. If you were on Kai's place, I would have done the same thing"

Aichi soothed as he patted his sister's back, the sight if Aichi acting like an older brother surprised the brunette, usually it was Emi taking care if him.

The peach haired girl sniffed a few times before wiping away her tears, she looked up towards the brunette and smiled apologetically towards him, blue eyes glistening with images tears.

"I'm sorry Kai... I didn't mean to be rude..."

The peach haired girl sounded extremely guilty, the brunette smiled at how similar the two siblings seemed to be.

"It's okay, If it makes you feel better I did thank him (more like apologized), I'll do what I can to help support Aichi from now on"

The brunette sighed as he helped the two siblings up, the blue haired boy smiled at this. However Emi just looked at him confused, Kai seemed to be acting out of character by helping them up.

"Kai what you just said... What made you change your mind about Aichi?.. Before you usually ignored him, it's not because he saved you is it?"

Kai flinched at the comment, his jade eyes flickered towards Aichi for a second before he returned his gaze back towards the peach haired girl. He couldn't think up an decent enough excuse that the young girl would easily accept. The blue haired boy sighed slightly then smiled towards Emi.

"Ah we're closer friends than before... Right Kai?"

The brunette nodded towards the blue haired boy's answer, he didn't mind Emi knowing about them because she probably wouldn't judge. However, he also knew that you could never be too carful as to who's listening in, the last thing the brunette wanted was someone finding out and using against Aichi.

"That's good..."

The peach haired girl confirmed with a smile as they continued to walk towards the Sendou resistance, the sun had begun to set a while ago so the skies were painted with a mesh of Scarlets and oranges.

The rest of the walk was filled with silence like before, however the aura around them seemed more comfortable to be in. Aichi had gradually slipped his hand from his little sister's and entwined it within the brunette's instead. Emi noticed this and raised a brow, however she didn't question her brothers actions, worried that it might scare the socially awkward brunette away.

The peach haired girl wondered what had happened between those two to go from ignoring all the way to holding hands in such a short span of time. It also surprised her that Aichi was able to walk around so easily (besides the blind part) without any pain.

As they walked up to the door for the Sendou residence, the brunette had to pull the blue haired boy back slightly to stop him from walking into the door.

"Kai?"

The blue haired boy looked up towards the brunette cocking his head to the side in confusion, he was confused as to why they had stopped walking.

"We're at your home Aichi, you almost walked into the door"

The brunette sighed as Emi opened the door and motioned Kai to walk Aichi into the blue haired boy's home.

"Ah Emi you're ho- Aichi?!"

Aichi's mother said as she peeked her head around a corner to greed her daughter. Her cyan eyes went wide when she saw Aichi standing in the doorway.

Shizuka Sendou swiftly captured her blue haired son in a warm embrace, tears of happiness were slightly clouding her vision.

"Hi mom... I can't breathe.."

Aichi complained as he struggled to get out of his mother's tight but gentle hold. In response to his complaint he was released.

"Ah sorry... I didn't expect you to be home at all... With how you got hit by a..."

The cyan haired mother didn't seem to be able to finish her sentence, Aichi looked over in his mother's direction and smiled sympathetically.

"Sorry for worrying you.... Um mom... There's something I need to tell you.."

The brunette inwardly sighed, he'd have to go through the routine once again about Aichi's condition.

Emi looked away sadly, she had forgotten for a few moments that her brother could no longer see, she felt a little guilty for forgetting.

"Sure Aichi.. What is it?"

Shizuka sensed the seriousness within her son's tone, she would have felt proud if something didn't seem right about him. He hadn't looked her in the eyes once during the time he had been home.

"I...... I'm blind... I... Also can't feel any pain at all.......also...."

It was hard for the blue haired boy to speak, he could just imagine the look on his mother's face after hearing what he had just said.

Shizuka was shocked, it made sense now about why he hasn't looked her in the eyes, however devastation creeped over her shock. Her little boy's world had drastically changed, he could no longer do simple things with ease, her smart little boy with a wide future suddenly had his options whittled down drastically. She wanted to hug her now fragile son again right at that moment but she didn't, she knew that the blue haired boy didn't want to break down in front of the people he cared about. She knew this because she was his mother.

"Ah... I see.... How do you feel Aichi?"

The cyan haired mother had chosen her words carefully, not wanting to distress her son. Aichi smiled slightly.

"Strange, but... I'm sure I'll get used to being like this eventually"

Emi, Kai and Shizuka all felt as that the blue haired boy wasn't looking down on his situation but was instead being brave. Something that the Aichi from a few years ago would never dream on doing.

"That's good... Ah! I completely ignored you! I'm so sorry, what's your name?"

Shizuka asked the brunette, she felt slightly annoyed with herself that she had forgotten a guest that was probably an important friend of Aichi.

"Toshiki Kai"

The brunette responded, Shizuka clapped her hands together and smiled kindly towards him.

"Nice to meet you, it's rather late so would you mind having supper with us? Also if you're a friend of Aichi you could spent the night!"

The brunette stiffened at the cyan haired mother's proposition, he looked down towards Aichi and sighed. He figured that nothing bad would happen, plus it would allow him to spent time with the blue haired boy. More importantly, to make sure he would be okay.

"Sure..."

Me: hehe that's the end of the chapter~~

Aichi: thank you Kai

Kai: it's no problem... I didn't have any plans anyway...

Emi: hmmm those two...

Me: they just friends Emi!

Emi: ..... I see... Hmmm

Shizuka: so this is one of Aichis friends..

Me: yep, a friend~~

Shizuka: I'm so glad...

Me: hehe.... Anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~ next chappy is le sleepover 0.0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 172K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
2K 64 10
Kai has waited for Aichi for a year and a half to admit his feelings. Now Aichi is in college, Kai is on a world tour with the European league, and w...
257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
29.4K 1.5K 56
Kai was a simple guy . with a normal peaceful life Kyungsoo however seemed to be rather violent in little things as hating others for no reason or de...