Player 3.0 ♛ Colby Brock

By ashbro16

"The world is trying to play a game with us, but we won't let them win, right player?" *Being republished s... More

Chapter 2 ♛ First Time
Chapter 3 ♛ Happy Birthday
Chapter 4 ♛ Biltmore Hotel
Chapter 5 ♛ White Walls
Chapter 6 ♛ Move On
Chapter 7 ♛ You & Me
Chapter 8 ♛ Mission Inn
Chapter 9 ♛ Drowning Liquor
Chapter 10 ♛ Queen Mary
Chapter 11 ♛ Hold Me
Chapter 12 ♛ Sweet Escape
Chapter 13 ♛ Prove It
Chapter 14 ♛ Sweet Dreams
Chapter 15 ♛ Old Enemies
Chapter 16 ♛ Game Over
Chapter 17 ♛ Just Fall
Chapter 18 ♛ First Anniversary
Chapter 19 ♛ God & I
Chapter 20 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 1
Chapter 21 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 2
Chapter 22 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 3
Chapter 23 ♛ The Past
Chapter 24 ♛ It's Negative
Chapter 25 ♛ Mike's Dead
Chapter 26 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 1
Chapter 27 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 2
Chapter 28 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 3
Chapter 29 ♛ Full Moon
Chapter 30 ♛ New Friendship
Chapter 31 ♛ Reality House
Chapter 32 ♛ Ugly Truth
Chapter 33 ♛ Old Memories
Chapter 34 ♛ Bloody Nightmares
Chapter 35 ♛ The Origin

Chapter 1 ♛ The Call

8.5K 94 71
By ashbro16

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

"You have got to be kidding me?!" I hissed into my phone as it sent me straight to voicemail for the hundredth time today.

"Appna, they're in jail." Jake said with an annoyed tone, "They clearly can't answer their phones at the moment." He added, causing a groaning sound to leave my lips.

"I know that." I spat, "I just wanna leave xplr boy a nice threatening message to remind him of how much of an idiot he is!" I shouted into my phone before ending the call.

A sigh left Kat's lips, "Appna, I am just as pissed as you are, but being this way won't help anyone." She said.

"You're right." I sighed, tossing my phone onto the couch.

"Let's be honest here, it was about time they got caught." Corey lightly chuckled, causing Kat and I to shoot him daggers, "Jeez, sorry." He mumbled, rolling his eyes at the both of us.

"I honestly can't believe we are finding this out from the Internet." Devyn sighed as she shook her head.

"I told them not to go on that trip, but why should they listen to me." I mumbled as I sat down next to my best friend.

"Bro, that trip was cruse the moment they stepped foot off that plane." Corey said, "They should have just flew back home that night."

"Yeah, but you know how they are." Kat sighed, "They live for this type of stuff."

A sigh left my lips as well, "Yeah, but I don't like that they keep putting themselves in danger." I said.

"We don't either, but it's their life. They can do whatever they want to do with it." Jake said, slightly defending dumb and dumber.

I slowly sat up, "I think I'm going to fly down there." I whispered, causing everyone to eye me.

"You're not going alone." Jake growled lightly.

I rolled my eyes, "I want Katrina to come with me, if she is okay with that?" I asked, my eyes fluttering over to her.

"I want to go, but we need to wait until we at least get a call from them first to see what's going on." She said, causing a sigh to leave my lips.

"Fine, but they probably already used their only phone call for their parents, so we won't be hearing from them until they post bail." I said.

"Okay, you're right..." Katrina's voice trailed off as her eyes became fixated at her phone, "Actually you're wrong." She beamed as she showed us all that she was receiving a FaceTime call from Sam.

I quickly ran over to her side, "Pick it up!" I said rather loudly.

She accepted the call, "Katrina." Sam beamed with joy when she came into view.

"Do you want to explain to me why both of your guys' mugshots are trending on twitter?" She asked rather calmly, but her facial expressions showed her true emotions.

A deep sigh left his chapped lips, "I will explain later, but we have a problem."

"What's the problem?" She questioned

"The Ireland brothers and I posted bail, but they won't allow Colby to. He has to go in front of a judge first." He explained.

I quickly snatched her phone from her hand, "What are you talking about?!" I questioned him.

His face dropped once he saw mine, "Hey, Appna." He giggled nervously, "Have you been sitting there this whole time?" He asked, even though he knew what the answer was.

"Samuel." I growled, causing him to sigh again.

"He's facing three felony chargers." He whispered.

"What?!" We all gasped.

"It's because of his fake id's." He explained, "His bail is over five grand and I'm trying to forgive out how to get the money fast." He added.

"Let me wire it to you." I offered.

He shook his head at that idea, "If he finds out that I told you, he's going to kill me." He warned.

I rolled my eyes again, "Well, I didn't find out from you." I said, "I found out from the Internet." I spat.

His eyebrows scrunched together, "What do you mean?" He asked.

Kat took her phone back and held it in a way that he could see all five of us now, "You and Colby are trending number one on twitter and have been for a while now." She explained.

"Fuck." He hissed underneath his breath, "How does everyone know already?!" He questioned us.

"Sam, that doesn't matter right now." I said, "What matters is how we get Colby out of jail and the both of you back here in one piece."

"I don't know." He mumbled as he shook his head. He looked like he was on the verge of breaking down which broke my heart. I don't know why they got arrested in the first place, but I know they didn't deserve it. They're really good guys who just like to have fun even when it might hurt them or others.

"Let me wire you the money, please." I begged.

His glossy eyes flutter, "Okay, I will send you my account information." He gave in, before exiting FaceTime.

"Thank you." I mumbled to myself as I waited for him.

"Do you want us to fly down there?" Kat asked, causing him to reappear on the screen again.

"No." He answered, "Once he gets out, we will be heading back home that moment." He explained why.

"You better not do anything else. Just come straight home, promise?" My voice cracking.

"Promise." He whispered.

"And please tell Colby to call me once he gets out." I said, "But don't let him read any of the messages I sent or listen to any of the voicemails I left either." I added.

He eyed me, "Why not?" He asked.

"It's cause our little Appna went a little bat shit crazy." Jake chuckled as he explained.

I slapped his chest, "Fuck off." I hissed at him, causing him to stick his tongue out at me.

"I will make sure he doesn't see any of them." Sam lightly chuckled.

My eyes flutter down to my phone, "I got your information." I said, "I'm sending the money now." I added as I typed away.

"Okay, thank you." He whispered, "I will keep you updated on what's going on, but I need to go pull this money out and get it to a bail bonds person as soon as possible."

"You be safe, Sam." Corey said.

"Yeah, please just come back in one piece." Devyn added, "Both of you."

A sigh left Sam's lips, "We will, don't worry." He reassured us, "I love you guys." He whispered.

"We love you too." We all said at the same time, before he ended the call.

A sigh left my lips this time as my eyes fluttered around the room, "Why do I feel like this isn't the end." I whispered to my friends.

"What do you mean by that?" My best friend asked.

"Like it's just gonna keep getting worse for everyone from here on out." I explained softly.

"Why are you saying that?" Corey asked.

"Because I literally feel it inside my bones." I whispered as my eyes fluttered over to a blank wall, "Like this isn't the last time we will be receiving a call like this." I breathed.

**** Author's Note *****

Hey guys!

Many of you may have heard, but Player 3.0 was randomly deleted from my page. Thankfully some of you still had access to it so I am able to rewrite this whole book word for word again and republish it.

Please give me some time with it, because I still don't have a majority of the chapters. But some of you amazing people have been helping me with retrieving them.

All love, 

Ash :)

P.S:  I still haven't heard back from Wattpad about why the book got deleted but I will keep you guys updated if I get any news from them.

Also, let this be a lesson learned. BACK UP YOUR WRITING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 70 5
super sayian gohan went to train with piccolo at the lookout while super sayian goku spend his night with wife chichi at home so they can have some c...
88.2K 975 44
Bella Hart comes to LA to help Elton and be the new TFIL assistant. There are ups and downs along the way but they know they'll always have each othe...
15.7K 558 11
Amane Yugi and Nene Yugi's five-year-old son Kyurei Yugi may be just a bit too curious. A series of one-shot stories about Kyurei's many questions. T...
23.3K 123 5
It's a story about how Drishti's navel is enjoyed strangers in daily life. it's completely fictional so nothing happened in real. Some of the stories...