๐“˜ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท...

By NeireeWrites

Cheryl Blossom is a princess, a spoiled one too. Her parents are king and queen of Riverdale. They are very n... More

1|WHAT?!
2|Meeting the Royals
3| Loved ones
4| Public Gathering
5| Moving In
6| letting the Royal's know
7| Jason's Funeral
8| lets have some fun!
9| Date Night ๐ŸŒ 
10| Will You Marry Me?
11| Kids Meet And Greet
12| Engagement Party
13| I now pronounce you wife and wife
14| Honeymoon
16| Ugh! This Is Too Much Work!
17| Do You Want To Have Kids With Me?
18| Trying For A Baby
19| Pregnant?
20| Telling The family
21| Pregnancy months
22| Giving Birth
23| Bring Them Home
24| Your Beautiful Inside And Out!
25| Twins Are 1!
26| If You Don't Tell Mommy I Won't
27| Adelaine Is Not After You!!
28| Its Just The Three Of Us Today
29| Addison's first tooth
30| Twins are growing up
31| Twins Are 2!
32| A Parents Night Out.
33| Kevin At His Finest
34| Baby Topaz 3?
35| Telling The Twins
36| Morning Sickness
37| What's the gender?
38| Baby Shower!
39| You Can Do It, Cheryl
40|Aftermath
41|Amari's Eyes
42| Introducting Him To The World
43| Let's Make A Youtube Channel!
44| Welcome To The Royal Family๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ
45| Twins are 3!
46|Hey! You look like me!
47| Christmas with the royals.
48| Happy New Year!
49| Amari is 1!
50| They're All Sick!
51| A Night To Ourselves
52| Vow renewal.
53| Romantic getaway
54| 11 years later
55| Addison comes out
56| The talk
57| Addion's first date
58| Pregnancy Appointment
59| Twins 15th birthday!
60| Gender reveal
61| Jason's death
62| Welcome to the world
63| Kids meet your little brother
64| Welcome home Kyrie
65| Aurora's backstory
66| The prank
67| Kyrie's first doctor appointment
68| Addison's hickies
69| A Topaz Christmas
70| Family trip!
71| Kyrie's first steps
72| Toni's surgery
73| Senior year
74| I Married a princess

15| I Now Pronounce You Queen Of Riverdale

8.7K 228 114
By NeireeWrites

A few weeks later

Today was the day! The day Cheryl would become the queen of Riverdale. Her wife right beside her through it all.

Toni was excited. She's never been to a Royal coronation, she's only seen it on TV, But that was when she was little.

"I never got the chance to ask; how was the honeymoon?" Veronica asked. The ballroom was full of people who wanted to witness a princess become a Queen.

"It's was amazing." Toni smiled.

"That's good." Veronica smiled, picking up a cranky Tyson out of Betty's arms.

She rocked Tyson back an forth, but Tyson wouldn't stop whining.

"Hey, let me try," Toni said, opening her arms. Veronica shrugged, gently handing Tyson to Toni.

Toni let him straddle her lap, placing her hands on his back gently. His whining calmed down, they turned into sniffles instead.

The couple watched in awe as Toni rocked the boy to sleep.

"Wow... You are really good with kids... When are you gonna have your own?" Betty asked. (Cheryl isn't pregnant yet. The sperm didn't make it to the egg! Your welcome!)

"Not right now. Cheryl wants to focus on us right now, but I can say very soon." Toni said, still gently rocking the boy into a slumber.

"That's good. Just take your time, they are a handful!" Veronica groaned.

Toni chuckled, "They aren't that bad." Toni said, kissing Tyson's forehead.

"They are the worst! Tyson put fucking bubble gum in my Louis Vuitton white bag. I was a mess, it's at the cleaners right now." Betty said.

"Aye! This is my nephew your talking about." Toni joked. She knew Tyson was bad but he's in his terrible 3's that's how it's gonna be.

"Anygays! How's the new house? We got to come and visit one day when we're free." Veronica said.

"Come over tonight!" Toni said. They shook their head 'no'

"Why not?" Toni asked, quirking a brow.

"We planned a dinner tonight. We were hoping you could keep Tyson, only for tonight, we'll pick him up tomorrow morning. If, Cheryl's okay with it." Betty said.

"Nah. I don't mind, I'm sure Cheryl wouldn't mind either, she loves kids. Especially if it's Tyson." Toni smiled.

"Cool." They smiled.

The lights went dim, all the kids started yelling, but then it got queen when the Royal triumphant started playing.

"Princess Cheryl Blossom!" He yelled.

Cheryl stepped out from the darkness. Toni's jaw dropped, Her wife was a fucking snack. She regrets telling Beronica that she and Cheryl will babysit. Now she isn't gonna get any good good from Cheryl.

Toni huffed, looking down at the sleeping boy. Tyson is lucky that Toni loves him more than sex.

Cheryl walked down the stairs, passing the table the group sat at. She smiled at Toni, with a wave. Toni waved back.

The music stops, "We are here today because this wonderful princess will become a Queen." Clifford said.

"Now, we would like for it to be silent so Cheryl, here, can concentrate." He smiled. The room went silent.

Cheryl picked up two objects, like the one you saw in frozen.

"Repeat after me." He said the words, Cheryl repeated.

"I, Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, Promises to protect Riverdale from any harm, make Riverdale a safer environment for the children. I, as Queen, promises to keep the environment clean and neat." Cheryl said, repeating after her father.

He prayed among her, tapping her shoulders, " I now pronounce you queen of Riverdale!" He announced.

The whole room erupted into cheers and whistles.

Toni clapped until she couldn't anymore, she was proud of her wife.

Cheryl mouthed 'I love you.' To Toni. Toni mouth it back, blowing a kiss.

"Toni Topaz is also queen since she is married to one. But she is a little caught up. So, I pronounce Antoinette Marie Topaz, Queen of Riverdale!" Clifford announced. Everyone clapped again.

Toni smiled. She was shocked, to say the least, but she loved it.

XXX

"Thank you for all coming! The guards will lead you out, have a safe trip home." Cheryl smiled.

Betty and Veronica returned with Tyson's overnight bag. Cheryl looked confused. Toni laughed nervously.

"I sorta kinda, volunteered to babysit Tyson," Toni told her wife. Cheryl smiled.

"Yay!" She exclaimed, picking up, a still, sleeping Tyson. Cheryl didn't mind watching Tyson, she felt it would prepare her for when she and Toni have children.

"Thanks again, guys. We will be there around 10 in the morning to pick him up." Betty said, checking her watch. 8:56 PM.

"Take your time. We love his company." Cheryl smiled, trying to wake up Tyson.

"We switched his car seat into your car, Toni," Veronica said, passing Toni her keys.

Toni frantically checked her pockets, looking up and slowly taking the keys, with furrow brows.

"How did you get my keys?" Toni asked, look at her wife, who just shrugged.

"You should really look out for your surroundings. You could get pickpocketed very easily." Veronica warned.

"Ugh! Just leave!" Toni groaned. The couple left with a wave.

"We should get going. He's probably hungry." Cheryl said, taking the keys from Toni. She carried Tyson, who was half up, to the car, buckling him in his car seat.

"I hungry." He mumbled. Cheryl made sure he was secured, before closing the door.

"Okay, Ty-Ty we're gonna feed you." Toni looked in the rearview mirror.

Tyson nodded, with a yawn.

"Where mommy?" He asked.

"They went out. Your stay with me and auntie Cheryl. Is that okay?" Toni asked, pulling out the driveway if the castle.

"Yes." He replied, playing with his hand. Cheryl smiled, looking back at him.

She turned back around, linking her fingers with Toni's.

XXX

"Do you want some nuggets? They're shaped like dinosaurs!" Toni suggested.

"Yes!" Tyson said excitedly, jumping up and down.

Cheryl walked in the kitchen, "what's all the noise about?" Cheryl chuckled, picking up Tyson. Tyson clapped his hands.

"Auntie Toni makes me dinosaur nuggets," Tyson said, not fully putting it in a full sentence.

"Cool! Dinosaurs!" Cheryl played along.

"But before you eat, you have to take a bath. Okay?" Cheryl said. Tyson nodded, letting Cheryl pull him away.

"Byeeeeeeee." He said to Toni. Toni chuckled with a wave. She placed the nuggets in the oven, closing it back gently.

Cheryl bathed Tyson, drying him off. His blonde hair sticking to his forehead.

"You look like a baby monster." Cheryl laughed. Tyson giggled, with a shiver.

Cheryl wrapped him in the towel more, drying him off.

She dressed him in his pajamas, huffing with she was done.

She carried Tyson back downstairs to the kitchen, where Toni was just now taking the nuggets out.

"Yay!" Tyson exclaimed, smiling when Toni brought over his nuggets.

It was warm enough for him to eat.

XXX

After 3 hours of chasing and playing with Tyson. He finally falls asleep.

Toni plumped down on the bed with a huff, "That was a lot of work." She said, laying her head on her hand.

"Right! I'm tired. I have to wake up extra early because of this queen bullshit!" Cheryl huffed. She curses a lot when she's cranky.

"Just go to bed babe," Toni said, pecking Cheryl's lips.

Cheryl nodded with a yawn. She changed her clothes, getting into bed.

Toni doing the same, cutting off her bedside lamp.

Tyson was right across the hall, so they can hear him when he wakes up.

"Good night. I love you." Toni whispered.

"I love you too." Cheryl sighed, placing her head in the crook of Toni's neck, softly placing a kiss there.

Toni smiled, closing her eyes. They both fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 8.7K 57
Toni Topaz is a billionaire. She owns Topaz Inc. She is also the worlds youngest billionaire. She graduated high school at 16. And finished colleague...
26.3K 918 24
Cheryl Blossom. The secretary at the Riverdale Police Department. She struggles with her demons and everything that come with them. When her very...
30K 547 21
Toni's mom died of cancer, and she's forced to move in with her annoying dad. Cheryl is the Queen Bee of Riverdale high, and a real bitch to everyone...
8.8K 267 14
HBIC Cheryl Blossom is a Southside Serpent and is dating Toni Topaz. When she finds out that she only has six months to live, how will she spend them...