Suicide Line (Completed)

Galing kay IDidntseeyou

Charlie Hutson is just trying to get through his life while trying to escape from any kind of punishment for... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Everything Wrong with This Book

Chapter 1

2.8K 87 36
Galing kay IDidntseeyou

<Jason Lupin POV>

"14..." He said, starting to fall asleep.

14?!

The police officer came back to the car, and looked at me holding the boy.

"What's his name?" He asked

"I don't know sir. All I know, well now I know, is that he's 14." I said it still felt believable that he was 14.

A 14 year old going through something like that.

"Ok well I'm going to take you to the hospital to get the kid checked up he seems, to be in a...place in life." He said before starting the car.

I held the boy tightly in my arms. He seemed to have calmed down and was in a simple state of mind.

When we got to the hospital I gently shook him awake.

"Hey kid...wake up."

"Hm?" He questioned picking his head off of my chest and looking around.

"Come on." I said stepping out of the car

He came to the door but stopped when he was almost out. Staring at the floor, the outside.

"Weston says that I'm not allowed outside." He says as he slowly goes back into the car

"Yes, but he's not here. It's just me." I said crouching down to look at him from the door.

"But what if he comes? He always comes back for me and once he knows what I did he'll punish me." He said tears started to form in his eyes.

"No. No. I promise you he'll not come for you. Ok? I'll take care of it. Please come out, I just want to make sure you're physically ok." I pleaded.

Slowly he came back out, but before he could come completely out he held his arms out. He closed his hands, and opened it again. Signifying he wanted to be carried.

"You want me to carry you?" I asked and watched him nod, so I picked him up and carried him to the hospital doors.

What worried me was how light he was, and how he was holding on to me.

His arms were tight around my neck, not to where I couldn't breath though. I was holding him up under his legs and his legs were tight around my stomach area.

Like he was afraid I would drop him. That reaction was a normal one, but how tightly he was holding was one that told me people who carried him dropped him often.

I got a clipboard and we sat down. As soon as I sat in the seat he got off me and sat on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I asked bending down to his level

"Weston says I'm not allowed to sit on chairs. He says 'Sluts aren't people. People sit. Sluts don't.'" He said playing with his shirt.

So I got out of my chair and sat on the floor with him. "What are you doing?" He asked

"You're also a person. If you sit on the floor then so do I." I said staring at him.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Slut." He said plainly, "What's yours?"

"Your name isn't 'Slut' I know it isn't. Do you remember what other people called you?" I worried about him even more.

"I haven't met very many people...but I do remember 1 name. Mama used to say it...I think it was...Charlie?" He said looking at me.

"Charlie...what about a last name?" I was excited to see that he was kinda opening up.

"Uh...what's that?" He asked

"Like someone after a name. Something to show that you're part of that family." I told him.

"Oh! Well me and Weston have something like that! It was...Hutson?" He said fingers sliding over the tiles.

"You have the same last name?" I asked, shocked.

"Mhm. Mama used to say Weston and Charlie Hutson." He said slowing down his fingers that were sliding over the tiles.

"You're brothers...?" I asked him.

Oh my god...that sick fuc-

"What's your name?" He asked

"Oh." I wrote down his name on the clipboard that I got and looked back at him, "I'm Jason Lupin."

"Ja-son?" He asked slowly

"Yes. What's your birthday?" I asked

"Uhh...I don't know. What's yours?" He asked

"January 15th. It's ok I'll get you identification later." I told him

"How old are you?" Charlie asked

"23." I said plainly, getting up to go talk to the lady.

Once I got there I tried to explain to the lady what was happening. She was understanding and was going to go see if she can find a file under that name.

Looking back at Charlie I saw him staring at the ground...silently crying.

Quickly I ran back over to him and tried asking him what's wrong. "I-I though-t you left-t me." He whimpered out, clinging to me

I immediately hugged back and settled him in my lap.

After about 20 minutes of calming him down the lady came back out and said that she had found a small file on him.

Looking at the file it was WAY outdated, all the way back to when he was 5.

"Let's just get a check up on him." She also worried about Charlie.

I picked him up again and carried him to a small room where she immediately started to check up on him.

He rolled himself into a ball and looked nervous.

She came near him only to have him scooting away.

"Charlie I need you to stay still please." She asked nicely.

"I'm sorry..." He said quietly, but not unraveling himself from his ball

When she got closer he became more freaked out. He fell off of the bed and hit his arm harshly against the floor, it didn't seem to stop him from getting away from the nurse.

He put his arms above his head and stayed in his ball. "Please don't..." He looked back up and straight at me.

I came next to him and he wrapped himself in my arms. "Ok I think we need something more." The nurse said

"What do you mean?" I asked as he buried his head in my chest

"Well, when some people, like Charlie, have been through a lot. We will put them in a Psychiatric Treatment Program." She said cautious of her words.

"A mental hospital?" I was shocked at what she was saying.

She huffed and looked at me.

"I wouldn't call it that. It just helps people who have been through...a lot." She said again.

"It doesn't mean that he's meant to be there." She tried to explain, "I mean we'll put him through a series of tests to see if he may have a mental illness that affects him."

"What tests?" I asked as Charlie was calming down and started to play with my shirt.

"Well we can put him through a series of tests. MRI's, CT's, some blood tests. You know the basics." She said picking up a clipboard from the counter.

"How long will that take?" I asked gently, brushing Charlie's hair.

"A few weeks for all those tests."

"Well, what do I do for now? Wait for an appointment? When is the earliest I could get it done?" I asked.

I wanted Charlie to get some help soon. Anyone could tell that he had something off about him mentally. How he acted, and how he talked, showed that he needed help.

"Well. I could get an appointment... tomorrow, I can see how bad he is. Those tests take 24-28 hours for results. Although we have to take multiple tests. So it may be a few weeks." She said looking at Charlie with sympathy.

"Alright. Then, what time tomorrow?." I said standing up and taking Charlie by the hand.

"Umm," She wandered over to the computer and clicked a few icons. "3:00PM works."

"Alright then. Bye." I said walking out

Charlie didn't say anything. As we walked out, Marley was outside in his car and on his phone.

I walked to the car and knocked on the window. The window rolled down and he looked at us. "How can I help you?" He asked, smiling.

Rolling my eyes, put my hand in his window and unlocked the doors.

"Where are we going?" Charlie asked looking up at me.

"Uh...I guess back to my apartment." I told him opening the door and signaling him to get in.

He looked back and forth between the open door and me. "It means get in the car." I said to him gently nudging him.

"Weston says 'Sluts go last'." He told me, still looking back and forth.

I sighed, "Weston isn't here, and he isn't coming back." I said gently pushing him to the door.

Slowly he got in the car and I sat next to him. Immediately after I got settled he sat next to me and held onto my arm.

"Who's that?" Charlie asked point to Marley.

"That's Marley, he's my roommate, also my best friend." I told him. Reassuring him that Marley's safe.

"What's that?" Charlie asked

"What's what?" I asked back

"Room-mate." Charlie said sounding it out.

"Someone who lives with you." I told him.

"Oh like Weston?" He questioned, god that name is starting to irritate me.

"No. Well yes. He lives with me, but he doesn't do what Weston did." I said to him leaning my head against his.

"Oh ok." He stopped talking and looked out the window quietly.

When we got to the apartment he was still in a daze. I heard him mumble things, very quietly, it didn't even sound like words.

Something I heard him saying was, "Strawberry." "Stop." And "Finish line."

Getting out of the car, he did the same thing when we were getting out of the police car. He put his arms out and waited for me to pick him up.

Doing so Marley gave me a worried glance.

Going inside the apartment Charlie held on to me tighter, understandable, it's an unfamiliar place.

I walked to my room and placed him on my bed. He stayed and sat there as I tried to find other clothes for him to wear.

Looking around I found old boxers around his size, basketball shorts, and an old t-shirt.

"Put these on." I told him while laying the clothes down.

He looked at me over and over. Slowly he put his hand on the clothes and picked them up.

Starting to strip, I left the room. Immediately he called back to me and wanted me to come back in. "Ja-son"

Carefully I went back in, to see him without a shirt, and staring at me. "Where are you going?" He asked

"Outside really quick. You change into those clothes ok?" I told him, to which he nodded slowly, staring back at the clothes.

Walking back out I saw Marley waiting at the island counter, looking at me.

"Gonna explain now?" He asked

"Ok, that was Charlie. He's 14. When I went to the house to see him, there was a body on the floor. On the phone he had told me that he did that." I said waiting for a reaction.

"He killed someone?!" Marley whisper-shouted.

"No no no. He didn't think he did. Then he found the Suicide line number and called it. So I went, saw the body, then we went on this rant about punishment. I asked him what it was and...oh god...he went to this room that looked wrecked. All it had was a bed in it.

The bed looked like it had been broken 3 times and just placed back together. He opened a chest at near the bed and inside of it were sex toys!" I whispered shouted the end

Marley looked at me with wide eyes, "What kind?" He asked curiously, worried.

"All kinds...and he just laid on the bed and told me not to be harsh. This kid was being raped as punishment. Oh! The guy who he knocked out, he's Weston. He's his brother! His brother has been raping him for who knows how long!" I whispered shouted at Marley

"Holy shi-" Marley was cut off by the sound of a door opening, and Charlie came.

"Hey Charlie." I said to him "You hungry?"

"Weston doesn't let me eat after 5." Charlie told me.

I looked back at Marley who was looking at Charlie's body. Charlie's body was very skinny, but the shirt covered it up though.

"No, you're eating." Marley said standing and going through the cabinets.

"But-" Charlie started before a knock at the door.

We all looked at each other, Charlie behind me shaking violently. Immediately I pulled him into a hug trying to calm him down.

Marley went to the door and opened it to be met with a girl's voice, I recognized the voice as Erin Fort.

"Hey Marley. Is Jason there?" She asked

"Uh," He looked back at me. "He is but he has company."

"Oh. Who?" She asked

"Charlie." He answered

"Who's Charlie?" She asked back

I started walking over to the door to be stopped by Charlie holding me back. "Please don't go." He whispered looking up at me.

"Alright, why don't we go back to my room?" I asked slowly walking back to the room.

He followed, "Who was that?" He asked

"...uh. My ex."

Words:2215

Fun Fact: When I was telling my friends this story idea I referred to them as

Suicide line person
And small boy.

I got tired of calling them that I called 'Small boy' Charlie as a placeholder. Along with 'Suicide line person' with a place holder name of Rick.

As you know Charlie is now the official name of 'small boy' and 'Suicide line person' is now officially named Jason.

Words: 2312

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

616K 21.3K 60
"Don't do that." I mumble. "Why not?" His husky voice cracks as he speaks softly into my ear. Blood rushes to various places in my body. "You're m...
5.1K 171 17
A rich, privileged young man with a troubled past, moves to LA for a fresh start but ends up falling in love with the last person he expected. A man...
65.5K 1.6K 30
The first time Sebastian tried to kill himself he was 15. Since then all he can think about is bringing his pain to an end, but at what cost. Will he...
10.2K 378 41
What happens when one of Nash's friends start to get close to his mute younger brother? There is help~ Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255 Created·07-17...