This Feeling

By Skylar006

NB: This is not a typical Teacher-Student story. I’m so late for assembly right now. And my great friends lef... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 9

62 5 2
By Skylar006

“Hey, wake up,” I hear my sister call out for me.

“Noo,” I groan.

“Skye, come on,” She says in a sing song tune.

“Okay,” I say as I open my eyes.

"You are gonna be late for school, come on I’m driving yah,” She informs me.

“Why,” I mumble.

“Mom came back and took her car, said she is going out of town for a while and she needs a fast car,” She says.

“Hmm,” I groan again.

“Seriously dude, get up or else,” She begins.

“Okay, I’m up,” I say quickly because I know ‘or else’ means a bucket full of water on my sleepy body.

“Good, I’m giving you 30 minutes to get ready,” She informs me.

“Yeah yea,” I say as I struggle to get up. “Shit, my back is sore!”

My sister giggles.

I slap her arm and make my way slowly to the shower.

I quickly do my morning routine and straighten my messy hair up before I run downstairs.

“Hey dad, I didn’t know you would be here,” I say surprised.

“Hi sweetheart, just had to come and pack some clothes for your mom and I,” He says.

“Why, where are you going, and where is mom?” I ask, not that I need to anyway since I know it has something to do with the hospital.

“We have a sick patient in Chicago and I have to make it there before the end of the day. Your mom decided to leave last night so she can get some rest before we can get straight to work,” He informs us.

“Okay, well must we pack you some food, anything?” I ask.

“No honey, I will grab something on the way. Love you both,” He says as he kisses us.

“Bye daddy, safe travel,” Toya says.

“Bye sweetheart, look after each other,” He calls out.

After having eaten breakfast, Toya drove me to school and we arranged the time for when she must pick me up. Of course I told her to come 20 minutes prior ‘cause I know she won’t stick to the real time if I told her.

“Bye,” I say as I shut the passenger door of our parent’s white Mercedes A45 AMG.

“Be good,” She says as she puts on her shades.

“Always, later,” I say as I start to walk away.

“Hey Toya,” I hear Riley greeting my sister as the car goes by.

“Skye,” she calls out as she sprints to me.

“Hey, how are you,” I say

“Good and you?”

“In pain,” I respond.

“Why?” She asks.

“I had to sleep on the floor yesterday,” I say.

“Why?” She asks. 

“Long story,”

“Okay, why did Toya drive you to school?” She asks.

“My parents are out of town so we only have one car with us,” I inform her.

“Oh. I wish my parents could be rich doctors and get to travel all the time too,” She says.

“Yeah,” I say.

“Why not come for a sleep over tonight,” I ask.

“I’d love to but Mikey is coming back tonight and I have a date with Sean, so yeah,” She says.

Mikey is her elder brother who goes to an acting school in Colorado.

“Okay, at least you won’t be bored like me. Hey where are the others?” I ask.

“Tori is suspended for a few days and Tessa is, well where Tessa wants to be,” She says.

“Oh, you know I totally forgot about yesterday’s scandal. Maybe I should go visit Tori tonight,” I say.

“I don’t think her mom will allow you,” She says.

“Well, we will see,” I say.

“Ri!” We both see Sean jogging from behind us.

“Hey babe,” Riley says as she gives him a hug.

“Hey Skye,”

“Hey, Sean,”

“Baby, can we talk,” Riley whines

“Okay,” He says picking her up, probably taking her to his car.

“Whoa,” Riley giggles.

“Later Skye,” Sean says.

I know from that tone that what they are going to do is more than just talk. As a single girl, you wouldn’t want to hang out with those two love birds, trust me.

I slowly make my way to my locker as the first bell rings.

Gosh this is going to be a long day.

                                                         +++++++

By a long day I didn’t mean this long.

Currently I’m secretly waiting for Toya to show up since I decided to bunk the last two lessons of the day.

“No Sarah, I don’t find it appropriate to date a fellow teacher,” I hear that awfully familiar voice.

“All you men are the same, you just use us and then dump us like trash,” I hear Coach Sarah say.

“Use you!” I hear Mr Carter say with slight disbelief.

“Oh please as if you didn’t,” Coach Sarah says.

“Don’t say that shit to me. I know we might have had something growing up but, geez let it go,” He says in a more pleading voice now.

“No Ryan, you know we belong together and I know you still feel something for me,” She says.

“Sarah!” He shouts and then quickly calms himself. “Are you listening to yourself? You know why we didn’t work out? I’ll tell you why; it’s because whatever we had was a one way street for a long time,”

“Ryan, it is okay that was then, but don't let the past make us who we are, I mean we can try again, I know we can,” She says.

“I know you didn’t just say that we can… You know what? I was about to have a nice early afternoon and I’m not about to let it you ruin it, okay,” Mr Carter says as he walks way.

“Yeah, run you coward, run like you did when-” She begins as she walks after him.

“What!” Mr Carter says in a warning tone. “Don’t you fucking dare,” He says as he walks straight to his car and speeds off.

I quickly go behind the building so that the two teachers can’t see me as they both speed off.

Whoa, I wonder what that last part was about. Oh why do I care!

Luckily Toya pitched after the scene even though I've been waiting for 30 minutes!

“Hop in, we going to the mall,” She says.

“You know I’m not supposed to be out of school by now,” I inform her.

“Obviously dweeb, we are going out of town where no-one knows you,” She tells me.

“Um and where is that? You know I’m pretty popular,” I tease.

“Ha-ha you wish, just wait until we get there,” She says.

I turn on the radio and put in my favourite CD. Just like the psychos my sister and I are known to be we start jamming to the song like she doesn’t have any worries in this world.

We got to this beautiful mall and I was stunned.

“Dad left us some money to go shopping because he felt guilty for leaving us alone again,” Toya says.

“That’s nice, come let’s explore these shops,” I say.

“Okay,”

After spending 4 hours shopping we finally got ourselves 5 dresses, 4 pairs of shoes and some jewellery, and by ‘some’ I mean what people would call a crazy collection.

We had dinner at a nearby restaurant and we decided to leave when it got completely dark outside.

My sister was a bit tipsy from all that wine she had that I had to drive us back home.

I had to drag this sister of mine to the guest room downstairs as I was not prepared to struggle climbing our crazy flight of steps.

I decided to crash there with her because after today’s events; from witnessing the scene of Coach Sarah and Mr Carter to the shopping spree, my brain was beyond exhausted.

                                                          **********************

Hey beautiful people!

I am going to be away from my laptop for 4 weeks, so I will upload after I am re-united with my Laptop. Im sorry, if I had a choice I would keep it.

Please do not give up on this story!

I promise to upload every week after I get my laptop back and I will be finished within a few months.

Carry on Voting!

I love you all!!

S.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 69 16
Preview: "I am so, so sorry. I did not realize..." "You break my laptop! I need this thing to teach my first seminar for today. And thanks to you I a...
1M 24.9K 29
"You should really tell him soon," Austin said as he walked closer to me. "It's complicated," I sighed, avoiding eye contact with the greek god stan...
12K 1.3K 56
I shut my locker and started making my way towards my next class . I was already late and the hallway was almost empty . I picked up my pace . Sudden...
54.9K 1.3K 49
[completed] His lips parted and a soft gasp escaped him. "You're so hot, Misty. Without even trying, yo- you look so beautiful sitting in class, doin...