Babydoll (BWWM)

By savvv3

Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, ba... More

CAST
1 - Gunshots & Clubbin'
2 - Mansions & Trackers
3 - Babydoll
4 - More shooting & fainting
5 - Fuck off Luca
6 - Another day Another dollar
7 - My children
8 - Ansley
9 - Nothing dangerous
10 - Liam
11 - Amelia
12 - Jealousy
13 - You're fucking crazy
14 - Andrei
15 - Stay with me
16 - Deal
17 - Her words not mine
18 - Weird things
19 - Pretty fire
20 - I'm a bad bitch
21 - Pre date
22 - Me n you
Uhhh
23 - Date night*
24 - Embarrassing
25 - She's mine
[SONGS]
26 - You had one job
27 - Pills
28 - Backstory *
29 - Graduation
30 - Research Purposes
31 - Nosy ass
32 - Nicholas and Trevor
33 - Daddy kink
34 - Love
35 - You look so sexy
36 - Apple
38 - I don't deserve her
39 - Distant
40 - Bitch!
41 - Childish
42 - Freak
43 - After*
44 - you fucking tease*
45 - Charity
46 - trending
47 - Usher's dick
48 - Vacation*
49 - Birthday
50 - Mama
Epilogue
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5
Bonus #6
Bonus #7
Bonus #8
Bonus #9
Bonus #10
Bonus #11
hey guys
HELLO PT 2

37 - Panorama Bitch

16.7K 605 401
By savvv3

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

"Ok so Adri, you go, 'panorama bitch ooh, panorama'" I say teaching him a tik tok dance because we were bored. [a/n: for all my tik tokers ;) ]

Jackson was out at the warehouse with Luca and who knows where the hell Liam was. Probably getting laid. "Kiona, you know this is too difficult." He sighs loudly.

"It's not even! Ok uhmmm, Say So is easy." I say looking for the sound.

"Oh shit, I got it!" He exclaims and I start cracking up.

"We're back! Uh, actually I'm not sure I want to be." Luca announces and we turn around. "Adrian dancing is not something I want to see."

"Just because you don't have rhythm with ya white ass, don't talk about me." Adri flicks him off and Luca shakes his head.

"Y'all on that app again?" Jackson asks and we both nod.

"Wanna learn one?" I tease and be immediately makes a face. "Come on." I pull him to the family room. "Ok im gonna teach you an easy one, Outwest." I turn to him and he just stands there.

I roll my eyes at him and playfully push him to get him to cooperate. "Ok, ok, teach me." He complies and I clap happily and start teaching them.

"See it ain't hard." I say and Luca laughs from the side. "Y'all ready?" I say setting up my phone and start the countdown. The guards all minded their own business like this wasn't happening.

Jack and Adri actually did it, until Liam bursts through the front door. "What in the fuck is going on?" Liam makes a stank face at us.

"But anyways, come to the kitchen!" He shouts.

"Let's get this straight. You will not fuck in my kitchen, you will not stand in my kitchen, you will not cook in my kitchen. Only kiona because she can actually bake things, other than that you can only fix you a bowl of cereal!" Liam instructs because he just had the whole kitchen redone. It's always been like this but now he was so set on not fucking up his kitchen.

"The only exception I'd make is for Adrian to make something as well because at least his 50% Puerto Rican side allows him to be affluent in different seasonings."

"Y'all all both fifty percent plain," I joke.

"Yes Kiona," Liam rolls his eyes playfully. "Ok well technically, my mom's biracial and my dads black so, yes but not half?" He questions and I shake my head urging him to go on not wanting to hear more of his math.

"Fuck your kitchen." Luca says laughing as Liam glares at him.

"Whatever, as long as you make us dinner still." Adrian shrugs walking back out. And he did, every night Liam would make dinner and sometimes he'd make breakfast which was nice. Even though I got home late frequently, he'd always label my food and put it in the fridge.

Everyone had a second hobby or job that they liked to do to get their minds off of things. Liam's was cooking, mine was baking and sketching. Adrian and Luca slept everything off while Jackson didn't do anything else besides his job.

"Now, leave uglies so I can make the first dinner in my kitchen." He pushes us out.

"How's your relationship going Adrian?" Luca teases.

"Actually good. Oh fuck, shit shit shit shit." He frantically curses.

"What?" We all ask.

"I'm going on a date with him. I gotta go!" Adrian almost runs Thor over, who starts barking at him violently.

"Nooo! I don't want to third wheel, I'm leaving also." Luca picks up his jacket and before we could blink he was gone.

"Have fun Adri!" I shout before he also leaves the house. Well then. "Jackson, we gotta find you a hobby." I say thinking aloud.

"Huh? Uhm no I'm good." He flops on the couch.

"You need one because you're always so focused on your work. Ya know you should take a break to de-stress yourself. How about reading or playing your guitar again?" I suggest.

"Kiona, I didn't even read for school when I had to and secondly, how'd you know I played guitar?"

"Its been in your room Jackson." I say.

"I cut the strings off of it because I got mad." He says staring off into space and I blink.

"Well, uh, ok. Let's go buy a new one since I'm sure your anger is much more in control now..."

"Nah,"

"We're going to get a new one, it can be an unplanned date." I say grinning getting off the couch.

"Who goes on a date to the music store?" He makes a face at me.

"Oh my gosh not an actual date, jeez come on," I roll my eyes and he sighs flipping the tv off.

"Fine fine," he grumbles lifting himself off of the couch. "But I'd rather eat you out or just please you in general." He smirks wickedly grabbing my hand all too quick and pulls me to straddle him. "Please you, until you cum and scream my name, babydoll, I want to—"

"Shut up." I cut him off before he got me too hot.

"Why?" He asks innocently as his hands trail at my lower back and go up my shirt. I peel his rough, calloused hands from me and stand up pulling him with me.

"Ughh," he groans seeing my unaffected face.

"We'll be back Liam." I say and he nods back not taking his eyes off of whatever he was making.

"Am I seriously taking you on a date to the Music store?" He asks again while starting the car.

"Mmhm," I reply looking out of the window. "You should play me a song ." I suggest.

He ignores me request. "I can't believe you turned me down." He scoffs dramatically.

"Later." I wink seductively. Soft sounds of my playlist echoed off the radio as we sat in a comfortable silence through the streets.

Walking in the music store was like a breath of fresh air. I haven't been to one since high school and it took me back.

"Why are you so...happy? Wait ok, not like that. You just seem really excited." He changes his words not to seem rude.

"I don't know, when I was in high school I was in marching band and it was just exciting to come to stores like these and look around." I say walking further into the store. The smallest stuff made me happy.

"Oh you played an instrument?" He asked surprised and I nod. "Which one?"

"I played trumpet at first and then I played the mello"

"The Who?"

"Mellophone." I say and look at his face to see he was still confused. "The marching band version of a French horn." I say dummying down my answer. His face lights up as he finally understands. I begin walking over to the guitar section as he follows glancing at all the guitars hung up on the wall.

"Do you know how to play electric?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"I wish, it'd be pretty cool huh?" He grins scanning. He desperately needed something to distract him, keep him busy.

He keeps his eyes on a smooth black guitar for a long time and I knew that that's what he wanted. He calls over a worker and asks for it to be brought down. He holds it in his hands messing with the tuners and stir for a bit before playing a little tune.

"Are you happy? New hobby!" He says the last part sarcastically.

"Yes, yes I am." I grin widely.

"Now that I have a hobby to continue, you have to customize it."

"Uh, I'd fuck up that guitar so bad, I can sketch which is fairly messy." I shake my head as he pays for it not giving a care about the price.

"Play me a song." I beg as I run downstairs after taking a shower. He just stared at the guitar that has sat there for hours.

"I think I'm tired, we're going to go to bed." He speaks for me and himself.

"Not until you play me a song," I huff like a child.

He groans. "Kiona, you know that I literally cannot sleep without you, please?" He sighs and I almost give in.

"One song, not even, just a few chords." I reason and he tries to hold my death glare but he breaks it and gives in. I grin widely seeing him unlock the top of the case pulling it out. He plops down on the couch next to me lazily. Ehehdh.

He stares me down as he tunes it without even looking. He gives me a sarcastic grin before staring to play what I recognized as familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it however. My face lights up in recognition and as he sees my face, he smiles.

He played a few more seconds of the chorus of the song then stops, quickly locking it back up. "Ok babydoll, I played you a night night song," he says like I was a kid. "Now, let's go to bed." He grins pulling me up the stairs. I protest of course.

"You only played a few seconds!" I whine.

"I still played." He retorts. At least he did, for me. I groan walking upstairs behind him.

"Fine." I grumble like a little kid to which he just shakes his head. I quickly hop into bed and put the covers over me. Me chuckles going into his connected bathroom. I was drifting off to sleep when I hear the bathroom door shut. I feel the bed dip beside me but I was too sleepy to react or say anything.

"Jackson, you better not fuck this up." He curses softly. "Fuck," He curses and I feel the mattress lift up again. I open my eyes in time to see him throw a shirt on and leave the room, slamming it shut.

______
A/N:

I added this chapter in just for more character development and I had this idea that popped up all of a sudden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
30.9K 1K 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
360K 10.9K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
7.9M 229K 46
All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely coincidental. All situations in this st...