Waifu Novel!! (Male reader x...

Por Math4523

(Y/N) (L/N) is your ordinary 19 year old man. He works out, has a normal well paid job, lives in a house, has... Más

Bio
MASSIVE HAREM!!!!!!!
Waifu Novel!!/Naruto Girls?!
The Fairy Queen, The Celestial Princess, and the She-Devil!!!
Girls from Beacon!!/SATURDAY!!
Flower Hair Pins, and a Soul Reaper Lieutenant!!
The Princess Reincarnated from a Goddess and the Sin of Envy!
Cute Girls with Awesome Transformation Sequences!!!
Erza and Kagura!/Old Friends Reunite!/A Mysterious Organization in the Shadows!
Girls from DC Comics!!/City under Attack!!
More Girls From Remnant!!/Adam Makes his Move!!
Keyblade to my Heart!!/Some Time with Erza!!
Kobayashi and the Three Dragons!!!!/Getting Drunk!!!!
What a Marvel!!
Girls with Scissors, School Uniforms, and Need of Love!!!!
Anarchy Sisters and Demon Sisters!!!!
A Girl From a Different Society!!/The Mysterious Green Mask!!
Girls From CHS!!!/Visit From the Future!!!
Bad Girls Turned Good!!/Gotta Catch em All!!
Drink of Love!!!/Preparing for Showdown!!!

The Sharpshooting Red Head!!!/Assassins for Hire!!!

2.2K 17 13
Por Math4523

X's Hideout! 

X: SAY IT ISN'T SO!! 

Ragyo: It appears to be true!! 

Corset: So they've betrayed us!! 

Cinder: That's what the scouts have found out, and we still can't detect them!! 

Harribel: It was guaranteed to happen. 

Lust: (sarcasm) Who would have seen that coming. 

Roman: It was obvious! 

Orochimaru: So what now then X? Do you have a plan?! 

X: As a matter of fact, I do!! I've summoned a bunch of assassin's to deal with them!!! 

Ragyo: Impressive, which ones do you have in mind?! 

X: These ones are really skilled at what they do. They aren't to be underestimated!! They've killed thousands of people in their lives!! Everyone, meet Killer Croc, Deathstroke, Firefly, Copperhead, Electrocutioner, Deadshot, Lady Shiva, and Bane!! 

The eight assassins appear behind X and show their dark glowing eyes!! 

Killer Croc: So, do we get to go out and eliminate the boy?! I hope so!! I WILL FEAST ON HIS BONES AND FLESH!!! 

Deathstroke: He better be worth a challenge! Or else, I won't go out to fight him!! 

Firefly: It doesn't matter anyway, I'll get my reward money once I burn their bodies to ashes!!! 

Copperhead: I'm going to make sure that my poison spreads through their veins!!! 

Electrocutioner: AND I'LL FRY THEIR BONES!! THEN RESTART EACH HEART, AND MAKE IT EXPLODE!!! 

Deadshot: I prefer to go for the quick and silent kill. But I'll make sure that the job is done!!

Shiva: Hmm, I'm really interested in this man, (Y/N) (L/N). And then there's that girl, Erza Scarlet!! The Titania, will be mine!! 

Bane: Let's make this quick. I'll break the boy's back!! 

X: Good then, now go, and make sure you bring me the bodies, however you do it will be good enough!!

Back at the mansion! 

You were baking pancakes with lots of cream and chocolate on top for the girls. Well you decided it would be a good idea, because Stocking suggested it. Some of the girls decided to make fun of her, saying that if she eats too many sweets, she'll turn into one! However knowing Stocking- 

Stocking: Oh fuck off, I never get fat from sugar!! 

Panty: She can basically eat all the sweets she wants and then eat more if she wants. 

Usagi: I wish that could happen to me! 

Orihime: Me too! 

Diane: HEY I'D LIKE THAT TOO!! 

She-Hulk: I could go for that too!! You see this body ladies?! Try not to be jealous! 

Mystique: Please, let's see how you would look like in later years! 

Betty: Hmph, she has a point. 

Rei: Ha, imagine Usagi looking like a big pumped up balloon! 

Usagi: SHUT UP REI!! 

Ami: Oh no, please knock it off. 

Haruka: That's like the 500 time it's happened! 

Soon enough an alarm begins sounding! 

Vixen: What is that alarm?! 

Scanty: It's a new system we installed, it lets us know when X has summoned someone else to eliminate us! 

Yang: Now that's a red alert, if I've ever seen one!! Hey-

Ryuko: No, just no!! Don't end that damn sentence! 

Satsuki: Couldn't you take one moment seriously!! 

Ghost: That's impossible to do. 

Zwei nods. 

Luna: This is Yang we're talking about so she won't stop until she dies of laughing at her own stupid jokes. 

Artemis: If only she could just get a clue!

Yang: I HEARD THAT!! 

All the pets get scared and well scream!! 

You all head over to a control room! Yes there is a control room in this mansion. Not surprising!! 

Erza: This is pretty convenient!! A control room! 

Black Widow: So we see who comes for us from here?! 

Diana: It reminds me of the technology back at the Watchtower. 

Jean Grey, Rouge, and Storm: Or from the X Mansion! 

(Y/N): Alright let's see who we've got. First up, Killer Croc, deadly crocodile, human hybrid, it's said that he devours the skin and bones of any victim he decides to claim! 

Ruby: SCARY!! 

Ruby begins clinging to Weiss!

Weiss: RUBY GET OFF!! 

Blake: Anyone else?! 

(Y/N): Deathstroke, also known as Slade Wilson, aka, the Terminator! 

Hinata: That's a deadly name!! 

Orihime: Kind of like that robot from that one Sci-Fi movie!

(Y/N): Next is Firefly, an arsonist! 

Fire: So he uses flames for evil purposes! 

Ivy: IF HE BURNS MY PLANTS, HE'S DEAD!!!! 

Harley: Okay Red, take your breaths. 

(Y/N): Next is Copperhead, a Spanish assassin. 

Yang: She must be le loco!! 

Everyone: No! 

(Y/N): Right, then we have the Electrocutioner, Lester Buchinsky. Deadly shock gauntlets that make deadly weapons! 

Yang: Sho- 

Lucy: NO!! YANG DON'T YOU DARE!! 

Yang: Fine! 

(Y/N): Next is Deadshot, sharp shooter, and confident in his abilities. 

Ruby: Hmm, a good sniper? 

Velvet: Those are really dangerous foes most of the time. 

Coco: Agreed. 

(Y/N): Lady Shiva, a trained ninja, deadly with her katana. Always looks forward to fighting a strong warrior. 

Erza: She seems really strong, I have to challenge her. 

(Y/N): Finally, Bane, not much is known about him, except that he powers himself with a drug called "Venom." 

Tsunade: He doesn't look so strong!! I can take him!! 

Tohru: Or you could let me blow them up!! I am a dragon after all!! JUST GO BOOM!!! 

(Y/N): Now, while I would say that we have a really good team to form to fight against these guys, I want to summon an expert sharpshooter, that way we can deal with Deadshot. He seems to pose a big threat in my book. 

Harley: We were on the Suicide Squad together, so I definitely see what you mean. 

(Y/N): Alright time to whip out the Waifu Novel and bring her here!! 

You take out the Waifu Novel, and begin to summon your new girl/team member! 

(Y/N): Alright Waifu Novel, I call forth the red headed sharp shooting, Beastmen/Spiral fighting badass sexy chick who fought to save the galaxy!! I call forth Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann!

The book shines and Yoko appears! 

Yoko: Well that was a journey! HELLO (Y/N)!! MY NEW MAN!! 

Yoko hugs you, and squeezes you into her breasts!! 

(Y/N): SO HOT!! 

Blood shoots out of your nose, and you begin to kiss her lips with lots of tongue!! 

(Y/N): YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! 

Yoko giggles! 

Yoko: Thanks!! Hello, you must be (Y/N)'s girlfriends right? 

Harem: Yes! 

Yoko: It's great to work alongside all of you. So what's the situation?

(Y/N): Well you see- 

After explaining everything to Yoko. 

Yoko: I see, okay then, let's go!! 

(Y/N): Alright, for this team we need good ones, so Yoko, Erza, Tsunade, Ryuko, Satsuki, Nui, Harley, Ivy, Diane, and Kagura should be good for this. The rest of you need to keep watch from in here.

Harem: Understood! 

Scanty: We'll have good surveillance and let you know if something's wrong! 

Kneesocks: Leave it to us!! 

Everyone who stayed behind kept watch over the monitor. 

You all hopped on top of Diane and she began to carry you into town, where everything usually went down! 

Diane: Here we are again! 

Yoko: It's too quiet here. 

Tsunade: They're definitely planning an ambush.

Erza: They always want to make sure to plan an attack at the last moment. 

Ryuko: I can't hold it any longer. Where are they. 

Nui: Silly Ryuko, you can't yell, or you'll give our location away! 

Satsuki: Nui is right Ryuko. You must stay calm.

Ryuko: Oh just fucking perfect! 

Senketsu: That attitude won't help. 

Ryuko: I know, I know!! 

Ivy: So now what? 

Harley: We just look around I suppose! 

Kagura: Always strike when the moment is right. 

(Y/N): I can tell that they are close. 

Yoko: Okay, I'll head to an advantage point and see if I can spot Deadshot. 

Diane: I'll make sure you get up there!! 

Diane carried Yoko to the top of a tall building so she could spot Deadshot. 

(Y/N): That leaves us alone here. 

You all walk to spot the assassins! 

Then they all appear right in front of you. 

Deathstroke: There you are! 

(Y/N): Hello Slade. 

Deathstroke: Look boy, I don't have anything against you, but if I don't eliminate you, then I don't get paid. So I have to kill you. 

Copperhead: Come on little ones!! You're death is inevitable!! 

Firefly: I'll roast you to pieces!! 

Deadshot: Once we face each other, I'll confirm this as a new kill! 

Shiva: Titania Erza, I'll claim your head as my newest trophy! 

Killer Croc: TODAY I FEAST!! 

Electrocutioner: Let's make this encounter shocking yet memorable! 

Bane: The battle begins now!!!

You go after Deathstroke. 

Ryuko, Nui, and Satsuki pursue after Killer Croc! 

Diane appears and focuses on Firefly. 

Harley and Ivy deal with Electrocutioner. 

Yoko is still looking for Deadshot. 

Kagura prepares to face Copperhead!

Erza goes to clash with Shiva. 

And Tsunade decides to deal with Bane!! 

With you! 

(Y/N): Alright Slade, I'm ready when you are. 

Deathstroke: Fine then, let's begin! 

Deathstroke withdraws his blades and you summon your own blades. 

You both begin to clash at each other, and you swing whenever you have an opening. But Deathstroke knows how to counterattack, and he also gets some hits on you. 

(Y/N): You really are good!! I wanted to face you, because I thought Erza wouldn't stand a chance at someone with years of experience! 

Deathstroke: But you just began fighting boy. And you couldn't even imagine to stand against me. 

(Y/N): But I know how people like you fight Slade! So I will have the advantage. You both continue to slash at each other!! And with many blocks and guards, Slade tries to shoot at you with his guns, but you deflect the bullets with your blades and charge at him! 

With Ryuko, Nui, and Satsuki. 

Killer Croc: Come on out little ones!! It's time for the Croc to feast! 

Senketsu: Careful girls, he seems really powerful!!

Ryuko: I'm aware of that Senketsu! 

Nui: Oh look at little Killer Croc, he's just a big baby underneath that scaley skin!! 

Croc: If you continue to insult me, it will cost you your entire body!! 

Croc appears and tries to slice at them, but Nui transforms her arms into blades, while Ryuko and Satsuki activate their uniforms!! 

Ryuko and Satsuki: LIFE FIBER OVERRIDE: KAMUI SENKETSU/JUNKETSU!! 

Ryuko and Satsuki transform and slice into the human/crocodile's skin!! 

He just shrugs it off!! 

Croc: My skin is a lot denser than that of a normal crocodile's, you'll have to do better than that!! 

Nui: Then let me play with you! AND THEN TURN YOU INTO A PURSE!!! 

Nui slashes at Croc, and manages to cut one of his eyes out!! 

Croc: WHY YOU LITTLE!! 

With Diane!! 

Firefly: HA TRY AND CATCH ME BIG ONE!! YOU'RE TOO SLOW TO KEEP UP WITH ME!!! 

Diane: We'll see about that!! 

Diane begins running faster to catch up to Firefly, and then drinks the potion to get smaller!!! 

She then jumps onto Firefly's back and begins to rip out the wires! 

Diane: HAH!! GOTCHA!! 

Firefly: HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF!! 

Firefly's jetpack begins to run wild everywhere!! He tries to detach himself, but then Diane directs him into a police station!! 

Diane: OFFICERS ARREST THIS MAN!! HE'S BEEN CHARGED WITH FIRE STARTING, AND LOTS OF MURDER!! 

Police Officer: Alright then. COME HERE BUB!! 

Firefly: HEY THIS ISN'T FAIR LET ME GO!! 

Firefly is then thrown into a cell! 

With Yoko. 

Yoko stands on top of a building, she uses her scope to search for Deadshot. 

But then, she sees a shot coming for her, and she dodges. 

Yoko: Damn, he's good!! Too good even!! I have to step it up or else, I'll get a bullet in between my eyes!! 

Yoko aims again, and begins measuring the trajectory to fire at Deadshot!!

Yoko: I have to aim carefully, and time it just right!! 

Deadshot: I know you're here little girl!! You can't hide from me!! 

Deadshot begins aiming down his sights, and plans on making a good plan to ricochet off of some of the walls, and hit Yoko!! Soon enough he gets his sights on her!! 

Deadshot: Got you!! 

He fires and the bullet hits Yoko!! 

Deadshot: GOT HER!! 

However, it turns out to be a dummy of her. 

Deadshot: WHAT THE?! HOW!!! 

Deadshot is shot in the leg by Yoko! 

Deadshot: DAMN!! 

Yoko: Got you, everyone always falls for the old dummy trick!! 

Yoko grabs Deadshot and prepares to take him away! 

With Harley and Ivy! 

Harley: Okay Sparky!! Let's do this!! Ready Red?! 

Ivy: I'm beyond ready Harley!! 

Electrocutioner: GREAT!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR HEARTS STOP!! AND THEN I'LL RESTART THEM ONCE I KILL YOU THE FIRST TIME!! 

Harley whups out a bat from her bra, and prepares to lay a beatdown to the assassin. 

Electrocutioner: NICE TRY!! NOW TIME TO SHOCK YOU!! 

Ivy: TRY AGAIN!! 

Ivy summons some giant plants to grab onto the electrifying baddie!! But he shocks them! But it doesn't have an effect!! 

Electrocutioner: WHAT THE?! 

Ivy: You didn't think I would come without preparing?! 

Electrocutioner: HEY LET ME GO!!! 

Harley: Great job Ivy!! That was awesome!! Now then- 

Harley takes out a water gun and she proceeds to squirt the villain!!! 

Electrocutioner: YAAAAAARGH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAH! ARRGH!! 

He falls down completely fried!! 

Harley and Ivy: ALRIGHT!! 

The two best friends high five each other!! 

With Kagura! 

Kagura wanders into an abandoned building. She feels her body sweat as she prepares for Copperhead's attack!! 

She descends from the ceiling to slash at the kimono wearing girl!! But Kagura, blocks with her sword and kicks with her foot right into the stomach!! 

Copperhead: Skilled moves, but let's see if you can deal with my poison!! 

Copperhead throws a vial on the ground and a smoke appears in the air, she then stabs Kagura and proceeds to inject the poison into her!! 

Kagura begins to hallucinate and sees many other versions of the Spanish assassin. 

Kagura: Damn it!! I have to pull myself together!! GRAVITY HOLD!! 

Kagura casts her spell and the Copperheads begin to fall down, under the stress of the spell! 

Copperhead: Well timed move pendeja!! But I won't be held down much longer!! 

Kagura: Good, because I can still finish this!! 

Kagura continues to hold down Copperhead until the assassin tries to escape and impale Kagura with her claws!! 

Kagura: Too bad!! 

Kagura stabs Copperhead, and impales her against a pole!! 

Copperhead falls down, and she falls unconscious! 

Kagura: I better bring her into the police!! She won't be able to get out with an injury like this! 

Kagura grabs Copperhead and proceeds to carry her out!! 

With Erza! 

Erza hurries to the middle of a park, and prepares to face with Lady Shiva!! 

Shiva: This will be like any other sword duel, the last one standing wins! 

Erza: I agree! 

Erza withdraws a big sword, while Shiva unsheathes her katana. 

Erza and Shiva: LET'S GO!! 

They both clash with their blades, using kicks and their fists to try and knock their guard off for a slash!! 

Erza: She's really skilled, I've never face a fighting genius like her! In that case, REQUIP: HEAVEN'S WHEEL!! 

Erza changes her armor to Heaven's Wheel. 

Shiva goes to slice Erza, but- 

Erza: PENTAGRAM SWORD!! 

Shiva takes damage, but it's little. 

Shiva: Is that all you have Titania? I'm disappointed! 

Erza: She managed to take that attack head on!! 

Shiva: Let's end this!! 

Erza and Shiva keep slashing at each other and continue to slice at will! 

Erza: REQUIP: FLIGHT ARMOR!! 

Erza uses her Flight Armor to use more speed into her attacks, but Shiva increases her speed and manages to graze Erza across her stomach!! 

Erza: AH! DAMN IT!! 

Shiva: Hmm, you are more skilled than I first thought. But still I will win this!!

Erza: REQUIP: FAIRY ADAMANTINE ARMOR!! This is one of my most powerful armors!! With this, I will secure victory for (Y/N), the love of my life!! With this attack I will protect my friends!! 

Erza charges at Shiva! 

Shiva: Fine then Erza Scarlet, show me what you can do!! 

Shiva and Erza clash and Erza manages to slice Shiva across the chest!! 

Shiva: AAAAAAH! Good move! But not enough! 

Erza: Fine then! Requip! 

Erza transforms into her fight robes! With her hair tied up, bandages across her breasts, the fiery pants, and removal of all footwear! 

Shiva: You think those robes and your removal of your shoes are going to help you? 

Erza: Trust me, I'm going to finish this!! 

Erza manages to cut Shiva! 

Shiva: WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET SO FAST!! I CAN'T EVEN SEE YOU!! 

Erza: THAT'S THE POINT!! 

Erza slices Shiva multiple times, until- 

Shiva falls down, after one last slice across the stomach!! 

Shiva: I lost ... I can't believe it. You fought well Titania! Well done! 

Erza returns to her normal armor! 

Erza: And you fought well Shiva. 

With Ryuko, Nui, and Satsuki! 

Ryuko, Nui, and Satsuki charged at Croc and kept slicing at his skin, he began to slow down even more, until they managed to slice his arm off!! 

Croc: AAAH! HOW DARE YOU!! I'M GOING TO FEAST ON YOUR BO- 

Ryuko: SHUT UP ALREADY!! 

Ryuko hits Croc with the hilt of her scissor blade, and he falls down unconscious! 

Satsuki: Now what should we do with him? 

Nui: Hey he disappeared!! 

Croc indeed disappeared, he became light and vanished! 

Ryuko: Weird! 

With Tsunade! 

Tsunade and Bane began to punch each other rapidly!! 

Bane: For a woman you are really strong!! 

Tsunade: Thanks! I appreciate the compliment! 

Bane: But I'm still going to win this!! Now prepare to be broken into pieces! 

Bane activates his Venom and buffs up into a big muscle man!! 

Bane: NOW I BREAK YOU!! 

Tsunade: Try me big man!! 

Tsunade's chakra mode activates and she charges at Bane!! 

She manages to hurt him, but he punches back at full force!! She is sent flying back into many walls!! 

Tsunade: AAH! I HAVE TO TRY HARDER!! 

Tsunade and Bane begin punching each other again in rapid succession!! 

They both manage to hurt each other drastically! 

Tsunade: How am I going to beat him? The Venom made him so powerful that he- WAIT OF COURSE THE VENOM!! 

Bane: NOW I BREAK YOU WOMAN!! I WILL BREAK YOU AND THEN YOUR PENDEJO OF A LOVER!! 

Tsunade: Sorry Bane, this time I'm going to break you!! 

Bane charges at Tsunade, and she grabs the Venom pipes, and yanks it off her costume! 

Bane: NO!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! THE VENOM NO!!! I CAN'T STOP IT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 

Tsunade: Got you! 

Tsunade begins to yank off the other parts!! 

Bane: NO!! NO!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! I'M INVINCIBLE!! I AM BAAAAAANE!! 

Tsunade: And now, you're history!! 

Tsunade punches Bane in the stomach, and he gets knocked out!! 

Tsunade: Whew! Finally! 

Back to you!! 

You and Deathstroke keep slashing at each other, until you manage to rapidly punch him in the stomach, and then you knock his mask off! Revealing his old man face, and his one eye as well! 

Deathstroke: It looks like my comrades have fallen, I'll let you off the hook for now. But next time, your head is mine!

Deathstroke takes off and you go to reunite with the girls! 

Deathstroke goes to retrieve Bane and Shiva! 

You and the girls reunite and decide to head back to the mansion! 

(Y/N): Whew that was rough!! I'm proud of you girls!! I think you all deserve a reward!! 

You take your girlfriends up to the bedroom, and place all of them on the bed!! 

You take off Tsunade's sandals, slowly remove Ryuko's shoes, yank off Satsuki's heels, remove Nui's boots, take off Diane's boots, who grows back to her natural size, making her feet larger, take off Harley's sneakers and socks, and Ivy's sandals, slowly yank Kagura's sandals, as well as Erza's boots, and then remove Yoko's boots!!

You grab some lotion and begin to rub their feet. You apply to the pressure points and also move up and down Diane's feet quickly. Which tickles her a bit!! 

Yoko: Man is he this good!! 

Erza: Amazing!! 

Ryuko: He's awesome!! 

Satsuki and Tsunade: Incredible!! 

Nui: Lovely!! 

Diane: Too good!!

(Y/N): And I'm here to stay!! 

Harley and Ivy: Great!! 

You all get on top of Diane's body and lie down on her. 

Then you guys all snuggle together, with Diane giving you a kiss and a little chest smother!! Which then leads to you being completely smothered by the others!! This causes you to get a little bit of a nosebleed!!! 

(Y/N): TOO SEXY!!! I LOVE IT!! For 77 now, I think I deserve this!! 

Girlfriends: YOU SURE DO!! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.9K 111 5
Blade Crimson Chaos Sieghart is an unique boy and he and his family works in a business called C.B.F.(Crimson Black Flame). He is one of the 9 member...
164K 5.2K 18
In all your thousands of years being alive you never once thought of being a hero or being in love. Then the government makes you go to the best hero...
27.1K 529 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
14.7K 173 13
Hey this is a 18+ fan fiction if you are not 18 or above I suggest you don't read this WARNING: NSFW CONTENT [ BAD SPELLING AND CRING] P.S. THIS IS...