Anime One Shots!~ (requests a...

By _Yukki_Nightshadow

This is a random anime one shots book. Requests are taken!~ ^-^ Please read it we do all ranges of anime char... More

Anime One Shots!~ (requests are taken also please request here)
Gray x Reader - A Letter of Love (Fairy Tail)
Byakuya x Reader : Love under a cherry tree (Bleach)
Ayato x Reader : My saviour (Tokyo Ghoul)
Hikaru x Reader : Dreams can sometimes turn to reality (OHSHC)
Kaneki (White Hair) x Reader : A deadly bite and a sweet kiss (Tokyo Ghoul)
(A/N) - 200 reads and something else!!!!!!!
Another A/N I'm sorry but this ones important :(
Gaara x Reader : School isn't all bad (Naruto)
A/N GOOD NEWS!!~ LUCYGH12 IS BACK!!!~
Yukio x Reader : If my schedule permits so (Blue Exorcist)
Gray x Reader : A little bit of love (Fairy Tail)
Akashi x Reader : Arguments (Kuroko no Basket)
Rogue x Reader : Shadows of the Past (Fairy Tail)
Sting x Reader : Teasing (Fairy Tail)
Kurapika Kurata x Reader : Earring (Hunter x Hunter)
Sugawara x Reader : Practice (Haikyuu)
Kakashi x Reader : Romance-No-Jutsu (Naruto)
20 facts about me!~ (nominated by Lucygh12)
The Request List~
My sisters attempt at a one shot!!!
Gajeel x Reader : Bonding Job (Fairy Tail)
Fairy Tail Magazine

Kuroko x Reader : His presence (Kuroko no Basket)

804 18 1
By _Yukki_Nightshadow

~Hey guys I was working on this in Science XD we were given free time and I had an inspirational idea so I started writing and wrote like three pages then when I got home I wrote a bit more and finished it off. Its alot longer then I thought it would be and remember to keep requesting the next one shot will be a Gaara x Reader (naruto) hope you enjoy! ^-^~

You smiled to yourself as your best friend Kagami jumped when he saw kuroko standing next to him. Kuroko looked up at Kagami like it was nothing new and Kagami just grunted while crossing his arms. You giggled as you saw them starting to argue.

“Kaga-kun, kuro-kun stop arguing please,” you yell at them sweetly from the other side of the court. You jump down from the ledge you were sitting on and headed towards them. You wondered what they were arguing about. As you got within hearing range they stopped arguing and looked at you.

“Uh…,” you say uncomfortably, you were not used to people staring at you. Kuroko smiled at you and you blushed. A white flash of fur streaked past kuroko’s legs and jumped up onto Kagami. “aawwww,” you squeal.

“Aurgh! Kuroko get him off of me,” Kagami shouts as Kuroko just stares at Nigou and Kagami fighting on the floor.

You couldn't suppress the giggle that came out. You clutched your stomach. The expression Kagami had on his face was priceless you wished you had your phone so badly.

Kuroko looks at you in a weird way as you fall to the floor on your knees still laughing. Nigou stops pestering Kagami and runs towards you. He jumps onto you and start slicking your face. Your laughter calms down and you try and push Nigou off.

“Nigou come on off, down boy, down!” you squeal at the little pouncing dog.

Kagami stands up and pulls Kuroko in front of him. “I’m sorry (Y/N) but I’m not going to help you this time Kuroko will have to.” He smirks at you as he pushes Kuroko forward to go help you. 

You poke your young out at Kagami and pout, “Kaga-kun thats not nice!” you say obviously displeased. You weren’t only annoyed that Kagami wouldn't come help you but that he got Kuroko to. 

Kagami was the only person who knew you had a crush on Kuroko and he enjoyed teasing you about it. Any chance he got to leave you and Kuroko alone together he took.

Kuroko picks Nigou up and places him down on the ground a few metres away. Nigou then runs off to go find Riko and Hyuuga. 

“Thanks Kuro-kun,” you say to Kuroko while wiping dog slobber off of your dress. Kuroko holds his hand out to help you up. You glance up at him as you gently grab hold of his hand. Kuroko looks away quickly, you could have sworn though that you saw a faint blush on his cheeks. 

You blushed as Kuroko pulled you up. You looked over to where Kagami was and saw him taking pictures on his phone. “Kaga-kun no!! thats not nice! Don’t take photos of Kuro-kun and I!!” You shouted at him.

Kagami poked his tongue out and shoved his phone in his pocket. “I’m never deleting them,” he shouts back at you.

“Kaga-kun!” you yell. He turns and runs away. You go to run after him when you feel someone grabbing your wrist. You turn around and see Kuroko holding onto your wrist while staring at the ground.

“Leave him be,” Kuroko says quietly.

You glance at kuroko in a look a puzzlement, “huh? why?” you reply almost as softly as kuroko.

“because . . . I . . . “ kuroko began but Kagami interrupted him, “Go for it KUROKO!!!” Kagami yelled at the top of his lungs.

Kuroko gave Kagami a death glare that shut him up then turned back to you and smiled. “I’m sorry (Y/N) now where was I? oh yeah so. . . I just wanted to ask you. . . would you maybe I dunno. . . want to go on a date with me this afternoon.” Kuroko finished off.

You stared at Kuroko in shock, it was like you were dreaming but you weren’t this was really happening. Kuroko looked at you worried about your reaction. The words Kuroko said had finally sank in and you jumped into his arms wrapping yours around his neck. “Yes, yes, yes!” you squealed.

When you finally let go of Kuroko you could see that some members of the team, curious to what was going on came over to where you and Kuroko were.

“What was that all about?” Kiyoshi asked you two. You blushed a light shade of pink and hid behind kuroko holding onto the fabric of his sleeve. You were smaller then Kuroko so that was a good thing.

“Yeah I want to know,” Hyuuga said.

“Yeah tell us!” Kagami said while smirking you bet her already knew what happened.

“Ok you better tell us now otherwise I will double all of your training schedules!” Riko said sternly.

Before you could say anything Kuroko replied, “I just asked (Y/N) to go on a date with me and she said yes.” wow he put it so bluntly you thought.

“Ha! Knew it!” Kagami shouted.

“Finally manned up Kuroko,” Izuki said.

“Everyone back to practice!” Riko shouted, “and also (Y/N) good luck and Kuroko nice job.” she smiled sincerely at you both and walked off with Hyuuga, Kiyoshi and Izuki.

Kagami stared at you and Kuroko as the others left. His face showing signs that we was about to have an outburst.

He gave a huge sigh and shout-whispered, “YES! you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this to happen!!!!” 

He was practically squealing like a girl, you sighed at your friends foolishness. You remembered that you had to get home quickly and sighed once again. You wanted to stay but if you didn’t go home your mum would worry.

“I need to go Kaga-kun and Kuro-kun. I’ll see you later Kuro-kun!” you lightly pecked Kuroko’s cheek and hugged kagami and ran out of the gym grabbing your bag on the way out. Your arm raised in the air waving at the now blushing Kuroko and Laughing Kagami.

-Time skip to when you are home-

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was out. It flowed down and touched the back of your knees, you had a cat beanie on that fell lopsidedly down half of your face. You were wearing a dress with no sleeves, that was tied back behind your neck with a ribbon, the dress was short and had little frills at the top and bottom and was tied around your waist with a ribbon. You had knee high socks on and simple flats. 

You grabbed your bag and was about to head out to your living room when you heard the doorbell ring. You ran through to the dining roo to see your mum open the door. “Why hello there young man,” your mum said to him. 

“Mum,” you whisper into her ear, “be sensible.” she laughs at your reaction.

“Ok honey have fun now,” she replies closing the door behind you.

You and Kuroko talk while you walk around, Kuroko had chosen to take you to a cultural festival. There were so many stalls and they were all so exciting

You couldn’t help the smile that you wore on your face as you looked at every stall.You both sat down to eat after a while. Kuroko asked you if you wanted some ice cream and you nodded your head smiling.

Kuroko headed off to go get the ice cream while you leaned back against the bench you were sitting on.

Two guys approached you, a menacing look in their eyes. They were drunk, you noticed how they swayed from side to side and the drinks in their hands. 

“Hey, lovely lady! Want to have some fun?” one of them says to you slurring his words as he speaks.

“I uh…no thanks I’m waiting for somebody,” you say while smiling sweetly at them hoping they would turn away.

“Well looks like he’ll have to wait a while longer,” another one says. He grabs your wrist and pulls you up. You struggle in his grasp.

“Feisty one are we?” he says but before he could pull you closer he falls to the ground. You step back in shock. Ice-cream is splattered all over his back. You look up and see kuroko with an angry expression on his face.

He turns to the other two guys and then turns to you. He grabs you by your hand and leads you away. The other two standing there in shock. When Kuroko stopped walking he turned around to face you.

“You had me worried sick you realise!!” Kuroko says to you, the worry showing in his voice and expression. 

You looked down at your shoes like they were the most interesting things in the world, “I’m sorry,” you whisper, “I didn’t mean to cause you trouble.” tears started to flow down your face and you lifted your arm up to wipe them away.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You gently wrapped your arms around him as well as you silently cried into his shoulder. You both stayed like this for a while, ignoring the stares people were giving you, just enjoying the moment.

When you both pulled away, you gave Kuroko a weak smile and he smiled back.

“(Y/N) can I ask you something?” kuroko says.

“Yeah sure.” you reply unsure of where this is going.

“I know this is our first date and all but I don’t like seeing you get hurt and other boys flirting with you really annoys me so (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend?”

Tears filled your eyes, “are you ok?” kuroko says obviously worried.

You wiped the tears away, “no silly, It’s just this all seems like a dream. Yes I would love to be your boyfriend.” you smiled at him and he smiled at you.

A single tear rolled down your face as fireworks lit up the night sky above the both of you. These weren’t tears of sadness they were tears of happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 374 26
❌WARNING | L | V | SC | ❌ ‼️REQUESTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED‼️ All One-Shots (80% chance smut btw) From Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist to Ouran High S...
113K 1.5K 32
You know it! A anime one shot! Since I can't decide which new anime fanfiction, to do I will be doing a one shot! I will be doing Attack on Titan, To...
1.2M 15.2K 29
This is a book dedicated to one-shots from some of my favorite anime series! I'm also open to requests! If you have a specific genre, gender, or othe...
342K 6.4K 31
Just as the title says, these are Anime x Reader one-shots! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOTE: I do not own any of the characters or locations used in these sto...