Descendants-Daughter of Rapun...

By TCM9620

Regina, the sweet, sensitive, and golden-hearted daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, who has been born with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Proclamation and meet Regina
Isle of the lost
Isle of the lost: the mission
Welcome to Auradon
Dorms, tour, and secrets
Journey to the museum
Museum: Starting the search for the wand
Museum: Finding the wand
Regina tells all
Tourney-tryouts and bully revealed
Bathroom and chemistry class
Dogs and charming snakes
New hair, an idea, and the chase
New power and midnight baking
Getting ready for Double dates
Family Day fiasco part 1
Family Day fiasco part 2
The punishment
Sick day
Coronation part 1
Coronation part 2
Coronation part 3
Epilogue

Tourney game and chemistry test

1.4K 18 2
By TCM9620

Regina's point of view
Yesterday was definitely a bad day for me. I hope that today would be better. Ben, Audrey and I were by the lockers. Below us, outside by some of the picnic tables, some girls were with Lonnie and Jane, braiding their hair.

They noticed Mal, and said that they loved their new hair. I smiled, because Jane was being more confident and making friends. Audrey, on the other hand, was not happy. "Fairy Godmother is not happy about the change in Jane's hair. Do you think people actually pay for those things?" she asked. "What's the harm in that?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. What's the harm? They're just changing their hair. We do it all the time," I added. "It's gateway magic! Sure first starts with the hair, then it's the lips, the legs, then everyone else will look good and then...where will I be?" she asked dramatically. My mouth dropped to the floor. "Are you really that concerned about the way you look, Audrey?" I asked in disbelief.

"And you're not?" Audrey replied. "No. Everyone is special in their own way, not just in their looks. Besides, it doesn't matter what someone looks like. It's what inside that counts," I said. "Blah, blah, blah," Audrey mocked, making me shake with anger. "Listen Audrey," Ben began, but Audrey cut him off. "I'll see you later, after my dress-fitting for the coronation. Okay, Benny-boo?" Audrey asked, making me roll my eyes as she kissed his cheek, then she left.

As soon as Audrey was out of ear-shot, I turned to Ben. "Ben, as your royal advisor, I advise you to do one thing; break up with Audrey," I told him. Ben shook his head and said "No Regina. I can't do that. She'll be heartbroken." "Listen Ben. I know you have a golden heart just like I do, but I agree with Audrey on one thing; you are very trusting. So trusting in fact, that you don't look past that fake smile Audrey has and see her true colors. But I do. And you know what I believe?" I asked. "What do you believe, Regina?" Ben asked me.

"I believe that Audrey's only dating you because you're the future king. That she's only dating you to get closer to the crown," I replied. "Really?" Ben asked. "Mm-hmm. Besides, I noticed that she makes you feel uncomfortable. What you need, Ben, is a girl who loves you for who you are inside, not just for the crown, as I'm sure Audrey is," I replied. "Who do you have in mind?" Ben asked.

"Hey Benny-boo," we heard someone say. I froze, thinking that Audrey was back, but Ben tapped my shoulder and showed me that it was Mal. I sighed in relief. At least it wasn't Audrey. "I baked some cookies. Double chocolate chip. Want one?" Mal asked, showing Ben a cookie in a plastic bag.

I gave Mal a skeptical look. "Double chocolate-chip cookies?" I asked. "Uh-Huh. Would you like one, too?" she asked me, handing me one. I hesitated, but I took the bag anyway. "I shouldn't eat before the game," Ben replied. "I see. You don't trust villains to give you food," Mal teased.

Ben gave in, took the cookie, and ate it. "Mm. It's very chewy," he said. I was just about to eat mine when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see... "Do you always have little golden flecks in your eyes?" I heard Ben ask. I turned and saw that he was looking directly at Mal while he said that. I was a little bit confused about it.

"How are you feeling?" Jay asked Ben. "I feel like singing your name...Mal! Mal!" Ben sang out, very loud, making the boys cover his mouth. My cheeks turned beet red in embarrassment. 'They really did put a spell in the cookies. Why else would Ben be acting like this?' I thought. I didn't have time to think about what kind of spell because it was time for the Tourney game. Before I left, I gave Mal a pair of earplugs. On the way to the game, I put the cookie in the trash.

A few minutes later, the game was underway. The score was tied. I didn't know what they were going to do. Then, I looked up and saw Jay and Carlos were running towards the team. I grinned. Ben told me that Carlos was a fast runner so I had a feeling that they would win with them in.

Sure enough, they did very well. Carlos blocked one of their opponents, Jay passed the ball to Ben, and they scored! They won! We won the game! The coach, I'm sure had talked to Jay earlier about working with a team, and he did. I was proud of them. However, my pride was short lived when Ben took the mic from the announcer.

"Can I have your attention please? I want to say something," he said. Everyone went quiet. I was confused. "Give me an M. Give me an A. Give me an L. What's that spell?" Ben asked. "Mal!" everyone replied. "I love you, Mal," Ben said. After that, he suddenly broke out in song about how in love he was with Mal.

Everyone danced to the song, but I looked over at Mal, and she looked uncomfortable. Me too. My cheeks turned as red as Grayson's outfit. Hearing and seeing my best friend do this, I was so embarrassed. After the song, he went up to Mal, and as soon as he did, Audrey snatched the mic right out of his hand.

"Chad is my boyfriend now. I don't need your pity date," she said, kissing Chad's cheek. I looked over at Evie, who looks hurt. I held her hand. "Mal, will you go to the coronation with me?" Ben asked. "Yes," Mal replied awkwardly. "She said yes!" Ben cried excitedly.

I looked at the field, and the team lifted Jay in the air, who was holding the trophy. "I feel sorry for Audrey," Mal said suddenly. "Really?" Evie asked. "Yeah. If she knew beauty tips, and how to cook and sew, then maybe she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself," Mal explained. "I guess I am pretty talented," Evie smiled.

"I know you are," I smiled. A little while later, we had our chemistry test. As I was about to begin mine, I saw Evie looking for something in her purse. "Looking for this?" we heard someone say. We looked up and saw Mr. Delay holding something. "What is that?" I whispered to Evie. "My mother's magic mirror," Evie replied.

I gasped. 'How did he get it?" I thought. Then, I saw Chad smirking at Evie. "Thank you Chad. It's good that someone still respects the honor code. It'll be my recommendation that you'll be expelled," Mr. Delay told Evie. Then he quickly glanced at Chad. "I suggest that you take the test outside in the hallway," he said. Chad didn't say anything. He picked up his test and stepped out.

I was confused as to why our teacher did that, but my main concern was Evie. "Mr. Delay, I...I..." Evie stuttered. "She wasn't cheating so she wouldn't need...whatever it is," defended Doug. Evie started to say that it was a magic mirror, but Doug cut her off. "Not helping. Maybe she needed an extra pencil," he said.

I turned to Mr. Delay. "Wait a second. You said 'thank you, Chad. So he must have..." I began. Mr. Delay held up his hand, stopping me. "If you pass the test, maybe I'll give it back to you," he said to Evie. I went back to my test, seething inside. Not just because our teacher interrupted me, but also because my friend had gotten in trouble.

After I gave Mr. Delay my test, I sat down beside him. "Sir, how did you get Evie's mirror?" I asked in a slightly stern tone. Mr. Delay was taken aback, but answered. "Chad gave it to me, saying that Evie cheated on the board with it." "What? Wait a minute. Chad gave it to you?" I asked.
"Yes he did." I facepalmed myself and shook my head. "As I was trying to tell you earlier; he must have taken it from Evie's purse when she wasn't looking or something," I told him.

"Are you saying that he stole it?" Mr. Delay gasped. I nodded. As I was walking out of the room, Chad grabbed my arm. "You told him, didn't you?" he demanded. "That you punched me? Yes," I replied. "You weren't supposed to tell him that," Chad said angrily. "He wanted to know about the ice pack. What else could I say?" I asked.

"Anything but the truth!" screamed Chad. I screamed too. My scream attracted other people. Including Doug and Evie. "Chad!" Mr. Delay yelled. Chad backed up, and I looked down at his hand. There was blood on his fingers. I was holding my arm, and it was bleeding. Apparently, Chad gripped my arm so hard that his fingers broke the skin. Mr. Delay dragging Chad into the classroom, and came out with tissues.

As Doug help me with the tissues, Evie looked at Chad angrily. In a rage she yelled, "Regina was right about you all along! I can't believe that I let you talk me into doing your homework!" "What?" Mr. Delay asked, shocked. Evie told him what I told her about Chad tricking girls into doing his homework for him. "He even did the same thing to me. That's when I showed him the magic mirror. Oh! How could I have been so foolish?" she asked. Mr. Delay ordered her and Doug to take me to the infirmary. I can expect that he'll give Chad a talking to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 25
For who could ever learn to love a villain ? Probably, a beast.. • • • • When Prince Ben makes his proclamation about VKs coming to Auradon, six VKs...
1.8K 53 10
Arya Rider, the daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider turns out to be more like her father and is banished to the Isle. She faces hardships and is bei...
246K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
26.9K 505 13
Even after mother gothel kept rapunzel in the tower, everyone in Auradon knew that she would do it again. To her daughter. But when the baby started...