I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 53

1.3K 71 22
By ramyapa

Kong parents home:::

Kong sighed and takes his place in the couch, he watched in wonder how the  3 enemies suddenly become one soul and fighting for him, seeing this, a smile formed in his lips, Forth sat next to Kong and said, "Kong stop them before the elders lose their patience and snap out"

Kong laughed at the request, Forth playfully slapped the latter's arm and said, "you are enjoying this right?" Kong nodded his head with a shy smile, "Won't you too feel joyful when singto and P'beam stand for you?" Kong asked to forth.

Forth nodded his head and both laughed together, Mia came and dropped in the couch near them, "Kong, Forth, you guys know right we will never insist something without a reason, please understand us"

All three of them watched the argument  going in front of them in silence.

Arthit start to plead with them, "Daddy, we already lost 5 years in our life because of my selfiness, dont do this to us, like you said I will take the director position in our hospital, kong will also become Co-CEO of the company with Forth, please don't  ask us to live separately"

"Grandpa last night only I reconciled with him , me and uncle Arthit become friends, i dont want uncle Arthit to go away", krist reasoned out to david, "dad, trust them they will work hard without distraction" Beam joined with them, both david and joan doesn't care about their pleading, they stood in their decision, "sorry but this is our decision and it's not like we asked you guys to separate for a year, it's just a month, handle this properly"

"No! I will not change my decision, i am not allowing kong to live here without me, we are gonna stay together", Arthit said firmly. Both Joan and David glared coldly at Arthit.

Kong stood from his place and got both Arthit and krist wrist in his both hand and dragged them from there, "Oon if you take one more candy from the fridge without asking me i will punish you" kong yelled before leaving with krist and Arthit, Oon startled and runs to Mia after getting caught.

Forth went near beam and asked him to follow him to the kitchen, beam followed him obediently, once they reached, without giving time to forth, beam spoke, "No forth, don't try to change my mind----", forth cut him off with his deal,  "i will bend for a week"

Without thinking further Beam asked with a sly smile,  "a month, deal or No deal?" forth sighed before nodding his head while murmuring 'shit! I am going to die by this cunning bunny' beam went out with dreamy eyes.

Kong pushed them both in his room, "what are you both doing there? Huh? ..arguing with the elders is not good, P'arthit.... it's just a month, we can do it, we can prove to them how strong our bonding is" kong said to them gently.

"Just a month??? How can you take their side? I don't understand why they are asking us to live separately for a month without a damn reason" Arthit roared angrily, kong sighed and said, " Think properly phi, they would never ask us to live separately without a reason, may be they want to test our love, let's just do it, they are our parents, please...please P'arthit khrap"

Next kongpop move to Krist and kneel before him, "dear, it's just 4 weeks, we can go to grandpa Joan's home every weekend, or daddy can come over here anytime, please listen to mom..." the sweet and pleading words made krist and Arthit nodded their head to kong.

Kong asked krist to went down, he locked the door and start to kiss Arthit, kong said in between the kiss, 'I am gonna miss you P', Arthit didn't reply to him, instead he claimed the latter lips and  deepen the kiss after a hum, he start to unbuttoned kong shirt, but it got stopped by his lover hand without breaking the kiss.

Both stopped the kiss to take a breath, Arthit start to suck kong neck, "P we can't....hummm..", kong try to told Arthit but the opposite party just continue to try to remove kong shirt, "but it's been 5 years kong, can't wait anymore" Arthit said and captured kong lips once again.

Both got startled by the knocking, "Mom mom, lunch is ready", Arthit sighed and released kong from his embrace, "I am coming baby, you go first..." kong replied to Oon, Arthit pull kong back to his chest and helped kong to button his shirt, "I will also miss you and kids"

Kong smiled and turn over to face Arthit who is at verge of cry, he pecked Arthit's lips and said, "we can still see each other and talk daily, don't worry P" Arthit nodded his head and start to kiss kong again.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

Kong and Arthit watched their kids sleep, Arthit came earlier with joan and Mook to invite them for their anniversary party, both joan and Mook went ahead leaving Arthit, After playing with their parents both kids dozed off quickly in tiredness.

Arthit asked in confusion, "kong, why are you and kids sleep in separate rooms" before kong answered, Mia entered the room with extra blanket, "it's me who suggested kong to give them separate room, since their birth kong used to sleep with them, now it become a habit for them, they too can't sleep without kong,

Now that kong have a bigger responsibility on work, he might need to work late night or have to travel a lot like Forth, then soon kids will miss him and feel hard to sleep at nights, so it's better for them to change their habit, furthermore, don't you guys need some privacy in the coming days?" Mia explained and ended with a wink, Arthit cheeks glees red in embarassment.

Arthit smile awkwardly and bid his farewell to Mia, he came outside of his kids room with kong who didn't give a moment of gap before dragging Arthit to his room and start to kiss him in a hurry, it's been 3weeks since kong  and Arthit start to live separately with their own parents and they talk a lot every night about their new work style and kids.

Both krist and Oon also shared about their school activities to Arthit during the night call, but kong always feel some hollowness in his happiness, the lack of physical closeness also increase the empty feelings, he thought Arthit will speak about it or sneak to be close with him but none, and he can't resist anymore so he decides to approach his lover without hesitation.

"Phi we have half an hour...", kong said in between the kiss and start to remove his shirt, Arthit stopped him and said, "No! Tomorrow morning I have board meeting" kong wrapped his arm around Arthit neck and captured his lips again, breaking the kiss he said, "please phi... You can do me"

Even though Arthit kissed him back he didn't advance further, he stopped the moment kong's hand reached under his shirt, "kong half an hour is not .. ahh.. enough" Arthit said in hoarse voice, kong pinched Arthit's nipple and said, "then stay with me tonight P, let's feel each other all night"

Arthit bite his lower lips and clenched his fist to control his hunger, he stopped kong by placing his hand in the latter  shoulders and moved him a little back, "But...but..--", before Arthit said his reasons, kong walks to the bed and took  his shirt which he tossed around before, wearing it kong said, "I will send you off P"

Arthit approached kong and back hugged him, "sorry..kong but I can-....", kong turned around and placed his finger on Arthit lips and said, "I understand, let's go out", After adjusting his shirt Arthit followed kong to his car.

Arthit started his car in guilty, he knows kong got dissappointed or hurt by his action, but he can't help it, he also want to do it with him, earlier it takes his entire will power to not pounce on him when the latter offer himself by said 'do me'.

But Arthit knows the half an hour or whole night is not enough for them, 5 years went, their past intimacy was beautiful but some were not, mostly in worry or as a punishment, this time they are free of all worries in their life so Arthit don't want to rush it.

If they are in their own home maybe he might have allowed it to escalate, but now they are in kong parents house what if he go overboard and hurt kong, then they will sure kick him out in the morning.

Moreover he has an important meetings with all  department head tomorrow regarding new medical equipment's so he can't stay in the morning to serve kong, now all he can do is pray for a week to pass quick.

Kong went inside with heavy heart, he layed on his bed on his back, he starred the ceiling with so many thoughts, all the thoughts make him feel insecure and make him doubt in his self esteem, he closed his eyes after a long with dark emotions surrounds him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kong waited for Beam in the hospital cabin, beam rushed inside by mouthed 'sorry', he start to clean his hand before start to change his dress, beam pulled the curtain for privacy, using this opportunity kong asked Beam, "Phi, why did you marry P'forth before graduating from the college?"

Beam laughed while asking, "why are you asking suddenly?" kong rolled his eyes annoyingly, "just answer my question Phi," Beam laughed and said, "because i am a possessive tiger" kong snorted at the answer.

"It's real, one time I saw Forth laughing with a girl and I saw how the girl blushed for his words, guess what? that day I dragged Forth from there to our home and said to all that I want to marry my boyfriend in a week" kong and beam both smiled remembering that day.

Kong asked his next question, "why didn't  you guys try to adopt or maybe planned to use surrogacy for next baby? What If singto start to feel lonely in future?" Beam stopped his action and peeked outside to watch kong, he pulled his head back inside.

"I don't know what is bugging your head kong, but whatever it is you can ask me straightly, anyway, to answer your question, we thought about it once and asked  singto but he said, he doesn't need anyone because he is having Ice, krist and Oon, we also didn't find the need."

Kong nodded his head in understanding, "phi, I have one more question,, I..want to know... I mean...I know you and P'forth are always lovely dovely in front of others,..but are ...you....guys still having physical intimacy" kong stuttered, he really don't want to enter in his brother night life but he want to know the answer to clear his mind.

Beam pulled the curtain aside and step to kong, "what?!!! Are you asking we are still having sex?" "P'beam!!!" kong shouted in embarassment, beam glanced kong from head and toe and asked in suspicious, "why are you interested in my sex life"

Kong averted his eyes from Beam and stood from his place, "I asked because i want to know....if you guys are doing something to get ..attracted to each other....if you are uncomfortable to answer it's alright I understand Phi, lets go, everyone is waiting," Beam hold kong wrist to stop him, kong raised his eyebrows in confusion, beam smiled and leaves kong wrist, he takes his another dress from his drawer and gave it to kong.

"We are going for a anniversary  party kong, not some business meeting, change into this dress, it's not like uncle Joan is going to introduce you as his son in law for you to be in this formal suit, change into this casual, I will wait for you in the car" beam said leaving kong by locking the door.

Kong's eyes glanced his suit and moved to the dress in his hand, he changed the dress and went to the parking lot, beam checked kong from head and toe, he came near kong and ruffled kong hair which gelled perfectly, kong try to protest but the menacing glare beam gave him to stop in his track without further movement, "Now you look eatable!"

Beam hugged kong and said, "Don't let your insecurity take over your relationship kong, have some confidence on yourself, you are more than perfect at everyone eyes" beam said to kong who start to tear up in Beam shoulders while nodding his head.

"He won't leave me right?" Kong questioned barely audible with timid heart. "No! He promised, remember?" Beam reassured kong with a consoling pat.

Breaking the hug, Beam went to the driver seat while kong take the passenger seat, "huh..by the way if you still want to know about my sex life, I can give you the Jui-.....", kong placed his Palm over beam mouth while beam laughed by shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~

Joan home:::::

Joan invited his close friends and relatives to tell them that he is back with Mook, he wanted to announce it 3 backs after Mook and him decided to take a chance together, but their son absence stopped them from announcing, Now Joan want to do it so he chooses his anniversary party as an opportunity to tell all that he get together with mook.

Arthit saw Forth entering with his kids, he lifted Oon who jumped in his arm , "where is kong and Beam phi?" Arthit asked to forth.

Kong went to pick beam from the hospital, last minute emergency, they will be little late, Arthit nodded his head in understanding but he still feel restless, after his rejection Arthit feels sorry towards kong, Arthit got pissed by  kong who talked to him like nothing happened between them.

After an hour kong entered with Beam, both  went to the couple and congratulate them, it's a simple party with 30 people around, joan, David , Mook and Mia are talking to their friends, both kong and beam excused them self and went near forth who is trying to stop the kids from getting more icecreams.

Oon watched someone takes his ice cream bowl from his hand, he turned back to shout at the person but came face to face with kong who kneel to Oon level, the warning glare he got from kong indicate he can't have ice cream anymore.

Singto put his head low because he is the one who filled Oon's icecream bowl with different flavors, "sorry uncle kong", "sorry mom", both Oon and singto said in low voice. Kong smiled and patted their hair affectionately.

"No worries, here take this bowl Oon but it should be your last bowl and singto you should not refill his bowl everytime he ask you", both nodded their head with a smile.

Kong stood on his feet, "Mom, this is not fair, you should punish them, when I asked p'singto to help me to take fried chicken he didn't help me" krist said with a pout.

Beam this time went to krist and lift him in his arms, "really! Whoever ignore my lord krist shall be punished, Oon share your bowl with ice and for you singto, take krist plate and fill whatever he want"

Kong and forth shook their head and said in unison, "you are spoiling krist!!" after that both kong and Forth went to talk with their business partners who came to Joan's party.

Kong's eyes caught Arthit who is coming from upstairs, earlier Arthit went inside to answer his colleague call regarding some surgery, he spotted kong and thought in his mind, 'this guy is testing my patience day by day with his cutness'.

"Are you eye fucking my kongy?" Beam voice out in Arthit ear causing the latter to jump in surprise, rubbing his ear to free from the ticklish sensation Arthit asked, "when did you came p?"beam smiled and said in a teasing tone, "ohhooo.....to know that, you should take your eyes off from kong"

Arthit smiled shyly still rubbing his ear, "ahh.. Is it not Ohm who is talking with kong?" Beam asked Arthit who glanced the guy kong is talking with, "I don't know Phi" Arthit answered him by shrugging his shoulder.

Beam tossed a bomb on Arthit brain which caused the latter to move from his place and marched to kong, forth came to Beam side and asked, "why Arthit leaving with a sore face? What did you say?"

"I just informed that i heard from Forth that Ohm invited kong for a dinner tomorrow and kong accepted his invite" beam replied innocently, forth choked on his own saliva in horror, "you idiot who told you to said that?  atleast did you tell him that he invited kong with Arthit?" ..."Oops, sorry "  beam answered innocently causing forth to sigh.

Arthit went near kong, not caring about his surrounding or the guy stood in front of kong, Arthit wrapped his hand in kong waist and whispered in his ear, "let's head upstairs my bedlion" gulping his saliva kong nodded his head.

Arthit takes the juice from kong hand and put it in some nearer table, he dragged kong to upstairs, everyone was in their own world to notice them leaving except 4 eyes, Beam winked at forth with mouthing 'paradise'.

Arthit dragged kong to the second floor, he pushed kong inside a room and slammed the door hard, kong leaned his back on wall to wait for Arthit to lock the door but he watched Arthit came near him without locking the door.

Before he asking about that Arthit bite his cheeks hard, kong bite his lips hard to stop his scream, "Answer me, are you going to dine with that guy?" Arthit asked to kong while his two hand placed on the wall trapping kong.

Kong furrowed in confusion, Arthit asked again with a straight face, "that guy you were talking with earlier" kong smiled and said, "oh...Ohm, actually he invited me to the dinner with you after I helped him to get back with his girlfriend as a thank you"

Arthit also smiled towards kong who placed his palm in Arthit  chest to push him away "now that you know the truth don't get jealous, let's go down" kong said while trying to push Arthit away from him.

But Arthit smashed his lips on kong lips and start to kiss him roughly, kong returned the kiss, both stopped to breathe "if you think I get you here to talk then you are wrong my BEDLION~~~" Arthit said while stressing the last word in kong ear.

Kong feels the goose bumps spreads over his body, his cheeks feels still warm, Arthit start to kiss kong feverishly, not leaving a skin untouched with tongue, breaking the kiss Arthit said, "I can't wait anymore, let's do it now, just assure me kong you will endure the pain"

Arthit didn't leave a chance for kong to answer back, he took kong lips once again and start to ravish him, kong glanced the room when Arthit moved to kiss his neck, "P we ..hmmm......don't have bed hereeeee"

Arthit start to remove kong shirt and said in a seductive tone, "who told you we are gonna do it in bed" , Arthit  lift kong who wrapped his leg around Arthit waist instantly. Arthit start to suck kong neck causing the latter to shiver in Arthit hold.

Kong thought they are gonna do it in bathroom but the realization made him more than excited, "P we... we...are gonna do it here?" Arthit chuckled while removing his pant, he tugged it inside safely and headed to the drawer and grabbed the items in his hand.

Arthit came near the wardrobe and ordered kong in a husky voice 'strip' kong hesitated for a moment before compelling, Arthit placed both of their clothes at the end of cupbord, getting inside he closed the door with a small opening.

Arthit placed kong in his lap while kong wrapped his leg around Arthit waist, "we don't have much time for foreplay lets go for the main thing directly, what you say? I am sure someone will come here soon to search for us, I didn't lock the door so if anyone from our family get inside, then I want you to be silent until they leave"

Kong nodded his head like a child with a shy smile "you know you look adorable when you get shy" Arthit said to kong while taking the lotion in his fingers, kong slapped Arthit arm for that remark.

But the sudden coldness causing him to jerk from Arthit lap, he bumped his head in wardrobe top, "ouch...", Arthit laughed seeing this, "P~~~ it's hurts... ahhh.. slow..down", Arthit kissed him to ease the pain and rubbed kong's head using his free hand.

Arthit sucked kong neck while scissoring him to enter, kong arched his back and tears started to flow, Arthit startled by sudden kong cries he stopped his action and asked kong, "what happened? If it is not comfortable or gave you so much pain then let's stop it here kong, I can wait"

Kong shook his head and hugged Arthit while start to cry harder, "kong please let's get outside, I am getting scared please tell me what is the problem? let me check you" Arthit said in worry.

Kong calmed himself before speaking, "I thought..sniff...I was not attractive anymore...sniff... because I am not soft like women...I thought I lost your interest, I am a man who have everything same like you, who feel same like you... sniff... who gave birth to kids...sniff...I thought you start to feel disgust towards me, when you reject my offer that night I almost lost my confidence in myself, I even prepared myself to tell you ...sniff..you can have physical relationships with others..——-..".

Arthit stopped kong ranting by kissing him passionately on kong lips, he leaves kong mouth and said, "do you know how sexy you look with this lips, ..... kong I never thought my action will give you this idea, but trust me you are attractive beyond a sparkling diamond, tell me first, do you still feel attractive towards me?"

Kong nodded his head staring Arthit doe eyes, "why? I also have the same  thing like you? Then why don't you feel disgust towards me?" Arthit asked as a fact, kong said confidently "I will never feel disgust towards P'arthit in my life, I love P lot"

Arthit smiled and kissed kong forehead, "I know, I want you to remember this, 'I love you too kong, I love you always, even after I die' so I will never get disgust over you" Both smiled and sealed their love with a kiss.

Arthit takes kong hand to his junior and whispered in between the kiss, "Now show me your talent My BEDLION", kong smiled slyly before start his action.

Arthit pushed his junior inside kong with a groan while Kong bite his lips to stop moaning where his one hand tightly grabbed the steel hold in side, Arthit waited patiently for kong to adjust but the way kong grinding in his laps make him impatient.

Kong nod his head as a sigh to move, before Arthit start to move they heard a footsteps, kong cursed under his breath in shock, Arthit placed his palm in kong mouth, they both heard door slamming sound.

Beam pushed Forth to the wall and start to kiss him with wolf hunger, Beam bite forth lips causing that latter to hiss in pain, kong got surprised hearing forth voice, he moved to hug Arthit to cause the latter to groan in pain, kong mouthed 'sorry' Arthit nodded his head before taking his junior out from kong.

Forth stopped beam abruptly and said in a firm tone, "we came to look for kong and Arthit not for you to devour me", beam sulked and said, "it's not my mistake that today you look sexy," beam end with a wink while licking his lips.

"Oh my god! Beam stop blabbering bullshit, let's search kong and Arthit" forth told while looking inside the bathroom, beam said casually, "they are not here forth, let's go down and join others, I am sure by now the beast who have a kitten face and attitude might been ravishing our kong in some dark area."

Forth smacked beam head and said while leaving out of the door, "if Arthit is beast who look like a kitten then you are a beast who look like a bunny!" hearing this kong start to smile.

But gave out his little whimper of protest when Arthit penetrated inside him without a warn "let this beast kitten show you how much you are attractive", kong arched his back with a gasp when Arthit start to thrust harder and faster.

~~~~~~~

Arthit dressed himself and helped kong to dress, he removed the mess they caused in the cupboard, "shit!!!its been 40mins kong, We are gonna get ear full" Arthit cursed under his breath while cleaning.

Kong nodded his head with a groan, Arthit reached near kong who still sit in the cupboard with a cross legs, "kong... is it still hurting?" Arthit asked in concern, but kong shook his head and buried his face in Arthit chest while wrapping his arm around Arthit waist.

When Arthit try to remove kong hand, he noticed something is strange, Arthit checked kong pulse and opened kong eyes to check further, ignoring kong whines, he lift kong and head to his room and called beam and asked him to come to his room.

Arthit placed kong in bed, kong instantly placed his head in Arthit lap while the latter covered kong in a blanket, "kong will you tell me what did you had earlier? How you feel?"

Kong squinted his eyes, suddenly he feels like his strength is leaving him slowly, he answered in his hoarse voice, "I had icecream with Oon ..and a sip of juice, now I feel like I am floating ...in the air P", beam came with forth and saw kong who curled up in bed.

Beam asked while checking kong, "Did you do any magic to hide-...fuck? What is this? Who dru...", before Beam finish his sentence Arthit end it, "yes P, I think the juice he had earlier is drugged but gladly he didn't drink it fully, the effects are kicking him now"

Forth sucked his breath in horror and asked in panic, "what??! Drugged??!who drugged kong".

Arthit said in a worry, "Phi don't shout, I don't want our family to worry over this, let's handle this because ourselves for now, it maybe a mistake but for now we need a plan to distract them from kong"

Forth nodded his head while caressing kong hair, kong closed his eyes in frustration because he can't voice out his worry, Arthit sighed helplessly and said "whatever we tell to them they will not believe us, surely they will check on kong"

Suddenly forth said "I have a way to escape from our family". Forth came back with Oon and krist to his side, Arthit raised his eyebrows towards forth for explanation, "if Oon said krist is having stomach ache and sleeping with kong they will believe without any suspicious"

Arthit nodded his head assented, "but Oon will get caught if they start to question him more, did you forget he is bad at lies" beam snorted to forth. Forth glanced krist and gestured with a evil smirk.

Both Beam and Arthit can't believed what happened in the last 10 minutes, it's like a acclaims to their eyes, the way krist acted as Oon and wrap the family with his lie is hilarious to watch, gladly krist stopped them from checking kong and Oon. And of course, Krist didn't leave this chance to be with Singto.

Later that night Kong family decided to leave kong with Arthit and head to their home. In the night Arthit watched the whole cctv footage for any clues.

*******

Days later:

Beam parked his car infront of David home to meet kong while talking to Arthit in his phone.. "ok Arthit if you get further information inform us,...ok I will inform forth...bye...".

Beam went inside to look for kong, Mia informed him that kong is playing with kids in the backyard, nodding his head beam marched outside, he reached there and watched kong who is standing like a statue and sweat profusely, "P'beam, Save the kids" kong shouted before lost his conscious. Beam run to kong but got blocked by a stranger who knocked him out by a drug.

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
91.7K 4.7K 22
"who are u" "I am his dad" "what hahahahaha...." "why are u laughing" "because u are joking which is not good joke" "what do u mean" "baby let's go" ...
114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
96K 2.7K 18
β–‘οΌ€ο½‰ο½“ο½ƒο½ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½Žο½•ο½…ο½„ β–‘ . β—‹πšπšŽπš πš›πš’πšπšπšŽπš— πš…πšŽπš›πšœπš’πš˜πš—β—‹ "ⁱ ⁿᡉᡛᡉʳ Κ·α΅ƒβΏα΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ ᡗʰⁱ˒!" - ΚΈ/ⁿ . . . {ᡃ ˑⁱᢠᡉ α΅’αΆ  ᡃ "ⁿᡒᡗ Λ’α΅’ α΅–Κ³α΅’ ʰᡉʳᡒ"} ΚΈ/ⁿ ʸᡃ˒ʰ...