Late Nights || Minsung βœ”οΈ

By kyutminho

Jisung was devastated after the break up, but he knew that he was still young and knew this wasn't the end of... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35: Epilogue
✨New Book✨

Ch.13

10.1K 383 484
By kyutminho

Jisung was roaming around the store finding the things he needed for the cat he was going to take care of for Minho. After he got the things he needed for the cat he got some things for Minho's cold.

He noticed the storm had lighten up with only the dark clouds filling the sky. The only problem was he had bought so many groceries that he couldn't carry on his own.

He didn't think any of this through since he rushed out of the house with Minho his top priority.

"Hi Jisung!" Jisung heard a cheerful high pitched voice, he turned around to see it was Sunmi.

"Oh, hi." He greeted the red head girl, a little shocked seeing her.

"What are you up to?" The red head asked pulling a fake bright smile.

"I just finished grocery shopping and now trying to figure out how I'm going to carry all this home." Jisung could easily call a Uber but he already spent all his money.

"I can take you home if you want." She offered.

"You sure?" Jisung was a little taken back since they hardly knew each other.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want you walking in this kind of weather." She continued to act all cheerful with a bright smile.

"Okay, thanks." Jisung accepted her offer not wanting to carry all the groceries and a tub of cat litter.

She helped Jisung put all the groceries in the trunk of her car. She started up her car as Jisung sat in the passenger's seat giving her his address.

"I'm guessing you have a cat?" She tried to break the awkward silence between the two.

"Yeah I guess." Jisung really didn't want to have a conversation, he felt like there was so many red flags with this girl.

"You were with Minho today, how is he?" She curiously asked.

Even if Minho was the one that put her dad in prison, she didn't care. She loved the boy that didn't love her back.

"He's feeling a little under the weather right now. So I bought him all the things I needed to treat his cold." Jisung explained, hoping Minho was fine.

"You are taking care of him? Isn't that nice of you!" She pulled another fake smile as she gripped on the steering wheel tightly, raging with jealousy.

"I guess." They arrive finally at his house with the red head insisting she helps with the groceries.

"Has he said anything about me lately?" She places the last of the groceries in Jisung's house.

"No he hasn't." The red head tried to hide her anger and jealousy as she kept with her cheery  act.

"Alright, I'll see you later Jisung. Before I go, are you and Minho... together?" Before she walked out the front door she asked one last question.

"N-no, we aren't." A blush crept up Jisung's squirrel like cheeks, wishing they were together.

"Ok, bye!" She finally left Jisung's home despising how the two seem so close to each other.

Jisung was finally relieved Sunmi had left his house. He was thankful for the help but something about her felt off to him.

The younger walked into his room to reveal Minho was still sleeping.

Jisung's eyes softened at the sight he saw, Minho buried in the blankets with the unnamed kitten curled up in a ball snuggling right next to Minho's side. He decided to not wake up the older and headed to kitchen to put all the groceries away.

——

A few hours go by and Jisung decided to make some dinner himself and Minho. Jisung wasn't the greatest at cooking but he knew how to make some basic things. So he made some soup, perfect for the sick boy in his bed.

The older Minho batted his eyes open still feeling ill. He sat himself up and began petting his unnamed kitten.

"How are you feeling?" Jisung noticed the older was finally awake as he walked into his room with two bowls of soup.

"Gross.." Minho's cough starts up again.

The older then noticed Jisung was wearing a black mask covering his mouth.

"Is that really necessary?" He pointed out the mask.

"Since I'll be taking care of you I don't want to get sick." Jisung sat on the edge of the bed facing Minho.

"I'm not contagious." The older crosses his arms, wanting to see his little squirrel's face.

"We don't know that, safety first." The younger stated.

"Oh my gosh, just take off the damn mask." Minho leaned forward and pulled his mask off of the younger.

"My mask!"

"There, now I get to see your handsome face." Minho threw the mask across the room.

Jisung began to blush red as a tomato from the older's compliment.

The room was filled with silence as they ate their soup. Jisung couldn't handle the silence between the two so he decided to break it with a question he's been holding back since it might be a touchy subject to Minho.

"You know... I hardly know much about you. And I know it's none of my business but why did you really move in with your uncle? You have parents right?" He looked up at the older.

"I figured you were going to be curious about me. I trust you won't stop being around me, right?." Minho was terrified for the younger to know about his past, he didn't want him leaving him.

"Why would I? What ever happened it's the past and that doesn't change who you are now." Jisung gave the older a warm reassuring smile.

Minho felt a little more at ease seeing the younger's smile.

"But yes, I do have parents. And an older brother. I didn't really have a choice on living with my uncle.. my parents kicked me out of the house because I was always messing up, so they decided to send me to my uncle." The older looks down remembering his so called family.

"But your not a bad kid." Jisung was confused, ever since he's known Minho he didn't think he would be that type of person.

"I was different before I moved. I got caught up in the wrong crowd and did the things I did. My parents didn't care two shits about me and only cared about my older brother. I've been arrested for illegal activity and would even act up at school and get into fights. Later on I was starting to realize what I was doing and wanted to change things. So I got a lot of the people who I thought were my friends end up in jail and now one of them is back into my life because I put his dad in prison. And now his god damn sister is back to." Minho scuffed as he dreads the thought of Sunmi.

"But I shouldn't put all of the blame on those guys, I was the one who decided to mess up just because I wanted my parents to love me.. it never felt like they did. And my brother didn't help to much, he hates my guts. Yet my parents decide to put him on a pedal stool even when he isn't that perfect, there are lost of things he has done wrong that my parents don't know about. But there is nothing I can do now. I'm sorry I didn't mean to go on for so long." Before Minho could say anything else Jisung gave the older an embracing hug.

"What kind of parents are those!" Minho was surprised by the younger. "Just know I'm not going to judge or leave you."

"Thanks Jisungie." Minho hugged the smaller boy back. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"

"Hm?" He catches Jisung's attention.

"Don't be nearby or even interact with these two people, Jaewon and Sunmi. Okay?" Minho pulled Jisung away from the hug.

"Okay, but she is in my class. And may have taken me home from the store today.." Jisung gave a guilty smile.

"She what?! Hell no! Stay away from her! She is freakin psycho!" Minho was now furious at Sunmi, what was she trying to do?

"She seems pretty nice though." He tried defending the girl but instantly regretted.

"No! Just please stay away from her." Minho begged for his safety.

"Okay, I will."

"Good."

"What's your guy's relation though?" Jisung was quite curious.

"She is my ex, but it was one sided love. I didn't love her but she loved me. Why? Is someone jealous?" Minho pulled a smirk leaning forward to the younger.

"Ah, n-no! I was just curious!" Jisung felt his checks heat up. "I'm going to wash the dishes now!" He quickly got up and grabbed the empty bowls.

Minho rolled his eyed with a smile, "wait! Can you feed the cat?"

"Yeah, have you thought of a name for her?" Jisung asked before he walked out of the room.

"I was thinking about Soonie."
——

A/n:

Sorry if these past few chapters been boring just trying think of what I'm doing with this story.

Also happy late birthday to precious Jeongin!!

Have a great day!!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
375K 13.3K 17
"It's not my first time, but it's my first time with you. I'd like to think that's far more special." Inexperienced with romance, Jisung wanted to ha...
137K 10.4K 77
Being a father at such a young age was never something he had hoped for, nor something he feels able to do. It's complicated, and suddenly, his entir...
92.4K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...