Highschool Fiaskos~

By XxjaemjenxX

-COMPLETED- ~ ❗️UNDER REVISION❗️ ~ Ship: NOMIN ~ Jaemin...lives with his father, who's aggressive, and out-ri... More

~Author Notice~
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chatper 2✨
Not an update/chapter thingy
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 5✨
✨Chapter 7✨
✨Chapter 8✨
✨Chapter 9✨
✨Chapter 10✨
✨Chapter 11✨
✨Chapter 12✨
✨Chapter 13✨
✨Chapter 14✨
✨Chapter 15✨
!¡NEW BOOK¡!

✨Chapter 6✨

100 2 0
By XxjaemjenxX

Jeno's P.O.V

It was 9:53 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Jaemin and I were walking to a nearby coffee shop, hand in hand. It was a lovely sight to see. Jaemin has been staying at my house for two days now since he had the problem with his father.

In that time, he became my precious boyfriend. I was  so happy we he said yes. Our moment was unforgettable.

__
Yesterday we couldn't go to school due to the breakout with, as you know who, Jaemin's father. He tried again to drag Jaemin back with him but then my own father intervened and arrested him.

My father is the Chief at Seoul's Police Department of Justice. [ not a real place and not real info okie thank you:) ]  I was scolded a little for not telling my dad the situation after Jaemin's father was sentenced to 15 years of prison due to a Home Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, and Resisting a Police Officer's Instructions.
__

We both finally reach our location and walk inside the building. The building was awfully beautiful. The smell of modern, fresh coffee wafted into my smelling senses. Delicious.

Jaemin goes ahead and strides to the counter to order as I follow closely behind, hands still attached. Our gazes were turned to the menu, seeing all the different types of dishes you can receive.

The cashier then speaks up to take our order we desire.

"Hello! What would you lik-"

The cashier oddly stops mid-sentence. I look towards the employee and widen my eyes. It was Renjun.

"Renjun! Hey! Uhm surprise?"

"Hey! Uhm yea surprise..." Jaemin gives us an odd look.

"You guys know each other?" I shift my eyes back at Jaemin. Hoping he doesn't think we were or are a 'thing'.

"Yea! We're best friends! Right Renjun?"

"Yes of course! Just a little shocked to see him here with another person. He doesn't really talk to a lot of people other than our friend group."

"Hey! I talk to people! S-See! I'm here with Jaemin! He's my uh- new best f-friend!"

"Then are y'all holding hands?"

I and Jaemin immediately let go. Blush forming on our cheeks, embarrassed that he even saw.

"Yea sure, 'best friends~'" Renjun made sure to emphasize the title, best friends, showing that he could really see what was going on between us.

Me and Jaemin awkwardly order and Renjun takes us to a clean table. We sit down and he leaves to make our order.

"Jeno hyung~, I need to meet the rest of your friends! I know like no one." He presses his lips in a straight line and pouts with his eyes.(or puppy eyes😂) I chuckles and respond back.

"Of course Nana~. Let's just wait until school on Monday to meet them, I don't want to disturb them on their weekend right now."

"Okie! Can we hang out with Renjun later? If he's free."

"Uh maybe! Let's ask him when he co-"

"Jeno oppa!" I look over to where I heard the voice coming from. I see my ex, Jung Eun-bi. Eun-bi strides over to me, making sure her hips sway in a sexy form. Disgusting.

"What do you want Eun-bi?"

"You of course! Take me back! You know I love you so much more than anyone else!"

"No, now go away." My eyes darken and I turn annoyed. Jaemin notices but doesn't say anything yet.

"Jeno~! Please! We can go to the park! The movies are also fun!"

"No just go away, I'm here with my boyfriend Jaemin." Jaemin blushes and but hides to not make Eun-bi angry, but that failed.

"Forget him! I'm such better than him, now let's go!" At this point Jaemin lost it and slapped her hand that was reaching pass my belt and into my pants.

"Okay hoe, shut the fuck up and don't you DARE touch my man! You and I both know you try to put a lemon in yo water and thinking 'oH imma sElf cAre qUEEN!', no...mkay, lemons do not cure type 2 diabetes. You need to talk to a therapist for thinking you can just take MY BOYFRIEND from me when obviously doesn't like that you're here right now! Reading the bible is also an affective solution, but for now, get your toxic ass away from us! Now c'mon gurl! Move along!" Eun-bi and I were shocked from how Jaemin roasted the shit out of my toxic ex. Eun-bi burns with rage and walked immediately out of the coffee shop.

"Oh-my god. You were so cool Jaemin!"

"Th-Thanks." He blushes and I chuckle. I had the urge to kiss his cheek, so I did. It caused Jaemin to heat up even more. I hold his hand under the table.

"Okay Jaemin, I saw that whole thing, you were amazing! I remember Eun-bi and she was just trash, toxic, a slut. Just over all, a very bad person. But you rOaStEd her ass!"
Renjun raises his hand to receive a high five, which was gladly given by Jaemin.

"Thank you Renjun-hyung!" Jaemin smiles brightly and Renjun coos.

"You a little baby, oh my god c'mere!" Renjun places his barista serving pan down and pinches Jaemin's cheeks. He giggles and Renjun busts an uwu.

I jealously look at the two having a moment until I decided to want attention from them. I annoyingly clear my throat and they look at me.

"Aw is Jeno-ssi jealous?! That's adorable!" I blush and deny the statement.

"Is my baby jealous for me?" Jaemin shows his doll eyes making him look innocent. I coo and uwu but still try to deny the fact I was jealous.

"I-I'm not j-jealous! I j-just-...ah fuck...okay maybe I am jealous~" I cutely frown and pout. I haven't really ever gotten jealous before but when I do, I don't like admitting to it.

"My shift is actually almost over, so, why not go and do something fun? I wanna hang out with my best friend and my n-new friend!" I can notice the hesitation when renjun had to mention, 'new' friend. Jaemin can't know that he was the greatest of friends with Renjun, of course after me. (heh)

"Sure! Can we Jen? Can we~~?" He faces his puppy eyes, begging to hang out with Renjun. I smile and nod as a conclusion.

"Yes!!! Let's go!!!" Jaemin grabs ahold of Renjun and I. Before we could process what was happening, we were already out the door to somewhere that I don't know of.

___

The three of us first had gone to the movies to watch 'The Curse of La Llorona', it was a chaotic movie. Renjun was scared the most out of all of us. I still wonder why we watched a horror movie at like 10:30 in the morning, I wasn't complaining though, it was a dope movie.

Second, we went to the amusement park and rode a bunch of rides. I had won a whole bunch of stuff animals for Jaemin and Renjun felt left out. The feeling of being single at it's finest. (yet he had Yangyang👀)

So as a good best friend, I promised him I would buy something he wanted a lot. He agreed and we moved on from that. Yet, Jaemin still had given him one of the plushies I won for him, he didn't want Renjun to be troubled. I thought it was the act was cute.

Now lastly, we went to a Chinese restaurant. It was a pretty nice place. The exterior and interior design was amazing. The food was as well, great. At the end, we tipped the nice waiter and left to go home.

Jaemin and I walked Renjun home because Jaemin insisted to and I didn't mind. After that the two of us also made our way home. Along the way, we made some funny jokes, walked right near each other, and just overall, had a nice, lovely walk.

Right now, Jaemin is sleeping peacefully on my arm, using as a pillow and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he sleeps. I hear a faint 'ding' Jaemin's phone and I check the notification. It was a text message along the lines...

Unknown:
Jeno's is mine. I'll murder you if I have to. Just to get Jeno to be mine again.

My eyes widen from shock. I delete the message from Jaemin's phone and place it back on the night stand. I lay back down and rest beside Jaemin closely. My eyes flicker closed.

"No one will hurt my Nana..." and with that, I fell asleep.

____________
✨End of Chapter 6✨

kqlwnksxnkand i finished🙃
hope u enjoyed this episode-chapter-part thingy hehe
i start online school tomorrow but i should have some time to start chapter 7 hehe😌
so anyway
see ya next time! AnD dOnT fOrGeT tO cHeCk OuT mY oNeShOT sToRy SeRiEs FoR nCt!👀👉🏽👈🏽❣️

(03/26/2020)

-XxjaemjenxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11.9K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...
210K 6.1K 20
Under editing so a lot doesnt make any sense Jeno and Jaemin is the famous Nomin couple. Jaemin and Jeno are both singers and models. They love each...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
36.8K 1.3K 11
Jeno is a CEO and father of 8 years old Jisung. He tries to get closer to him but after two years of awkwardness it's hard. Jaemin, elementary school...