love alarm || peter parker x...

By farfromhcme

[lowercase intended] -based on netflix series where an app on your phone notifies you when someone, in your... More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

four

5.2K 182 56
By farfromhcme

march 7

"hey, peter!"

ned was sick and was therefore absent. peter was studying in the library but looked up abruptly at the sound of his name. there stood tessa, a girl in peter's homeroom and english class.

"oh, hey, tessa," he greeted.

"i've been meaning to ask you! do you think you could help me with the english test coming up?"

peter grinned.

"totally!"

she thanked him and took a seat on the chair next to him. she then opened her backpack and pulled out her journal. while she was busy, peter unlocked his phone quickly. he frowned.

0 people in your 10 meter radius like you.

109

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.