drunk ~ a.d

By uwugrxzer

"i may be hallucinating, but i think adam just told me he wants me to run him over?" *** in which a guy drunk... More

000. intro!
001. insta & imessage
002. imessage
003. insta,imessage&twitter
004.insta&imessage
A/N: thank you so much???!
006. imessage
007.instagram, imessage&real life
not an update
008. imessage & instagram

005.INSTA&FACETIME

932 30 77
By uwugrxzer

DRUNK!
{CHAPTER FIVE}

INSTAGRAM

(1/2)

(2/2)

Liked by adamdillonn, patrickstar, exo.sydney and 58,290 others.

soleinemarie my boyfriend is cool 😳 @patrickstar

View all 28,407 others

exo.sydney ur stunning bby im obsessed with you 🥺
       —soleinemarie shut up or i'll kiss you 😳
       —exo.sydney not if i kiss you first
       —patrickstar sydney back off my girl 😡

adamdillonn ceo of wearing the same belt
       —soleinemarie i like it okay 😔

patrickstar ur so sexy .. holy hell
       —soleinemarie no you
       —patrickstar im so turned on right now
       —soleinemarie oh really? ;)
       —patrickstar my parents aren't home

ooliviablythee y'all didn't just fuckin do that in the comment section of your instagram post
       —soleinemarie oops 😳
       —exo.sydney y'all r nasty

ADAM🥴
would like to FaceTime . . .
Remind Me             Message
DECLINE            ANSWER

SOLEINE SAT UP IN her boyfriend's bed and held the phone in front of her face.

"hey adam," she smiled, tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear. "what's up?"

"not much," he sighed, "i just wanted to talk to you since we haven't talked in a few days." he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"oh, okay cool," soleine smiled. "what did you want to talk about?"

"um, okay," adam props his phone up on his desk, deciding that he's just doesn't understand his math homework. "i wanted to apologize for how i reacted to our...conversation a few days ago."

"why are you apologizing?"

"i just...i realized i was kind of super rude, and frankly i was just mad. but i shouldn't have gotten so mad when you didn't feel the same way, so i'm sorry." adam looked down at the papers in front of him and tapped his pencil on the desk, feeling more sorry than ever.

"aw, adam." soleine frowned at the hurt look on her best friend's face. "it's ok. i know you have a fragile ego." she joked and adam rolled his eyes.

"shut up." he said playfully. soleine laughed and ran her hand through her hair.

"no, but seriously, don't worry about it. it won't affect our friendship. i'm sure it's just a little crush, you'll get over it." soleine assures adam as she props her phone up on the nightstand next to patrick's bed and turned on the lamp. adam noticed that she wasn't at home and cocked an eyebrow.

"where are you?" adam asked.

"patrick's house."

"oh." adam looked down. "maybe i should go, let you two hang out."

"no, you're good." soleine said. "he's downstairs right now."

"okay..."

"i miss you. we should hang out soon!" soleine smiled and adam nodded.

"yeah, i was thinking the same thing!" adam smiled and looked at his calendar to see if he was busy. "i'm free, maybe this weekend we could go-" adam looked back up at the screen but noticed soleine looking away from her phone and talking to someone. soleine smiled and covered her face, a hot blush rising to her cheeks.

adam realized that the other person was soleine's boyfriend, patrick, when he walked over to soleine and put his hands on her thighs, leaning forward to press a kiss to her lips. he playfully kissed the corner of her mouth, the tip of her nose, and her cheek. she giggled as he kissed all over her face before putting his lips to hers again.

if soleine hadn't forgotten that adam was on the phone, she would have pushed patrick away, but she did forget. she threw her arms over his shoulders and melted into the kiss. patrick moved a hand from her thigh to cradle the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss.

adam should have ended the call a long time ago. he shouldn't have kept watching his best friend kissing her boyfriend, but honestly, it was kinda hot. he heavily exhaled and sat up in his desk chair, running a hand through his hair. he crossed one leg over the other and cleared his throat loudly, in an effort to get their attention. the two lovers quickly turn their heads toward the phone, and soleine's face turns red from embarrassment as she mumbles, "holy shit..." patrick cocks an eyebrow and turns to soleine before looking back at the camera and chuckling quietly.

"shit, adam, i totally forgot you were there." soleine says as she buries her face in her hand. she moves to get up from the bed, but patrick keeps a hand on her thigh. he chuckles again before leaning towards the phone.

"sorry, adam, soleine will call you back." patrick said before hanging up. adam sat dumbfounded as the call ended, staring at his phone screen.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by samueljeffersonandrews, maxdressler and 45 others.

urdadam i blocked her from this account but i'm so angy bc soleine gives me a 🦴 and is too busy making out with her boyfriend to suck my dick 😡 n e ways that's my dilemma

View all 23 comments

samueljeffersonandrews so you admit you like her!!
—urdadam no i don't you idiot

livlivliv oh my god-
—xosydlyfe holy fucking shit what 😳😳
—urdadam OH MY GOD shit shit shit

This post has been deleted.

IMESSAGE
adam🥴, liv🍒, and syd🦋

syd🦋
so do you want to tell us what that post was about?

A/N:
here's chapter 5! it's show week for the play im in rn, so sorry this took a little longer.

in other news, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! It's so crazy how fast this book has been getting attention! i hope you guys are really enjoying it :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
īŧžã€Œđ˜¸đ˜Ļ𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮đ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ŧ đ˜ĩ𝘰 đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘛đ˜ĸđ˜Ē𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌đ˜ŗđ˜ĸ đ˜ē𝘰đ˜ļ 𝘸đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘮đ˜Ē𝘴𝘴đ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
74.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC