Up in the Sky

بواسطة TheCuteOne1234

Minjung is back from her break ready to continue her journey with Izone. All Izone pictures are from their In... المزيد

She's Back
Catchin' Up
Hi-chan Day
Questions
Late Night Talks
Bachlorette
Let it Out
Anniversary!
Precious
This is More than Cuddling
Love Bubble
Walk You Home
The Talk
Breakfast Club
Advisor
Game Night
Hiking
Mission
Movie Night
Broken
Guard
54
Volunteer
Reunited
Determination
Jeong
Art
Fiesta
Ambivalance
Virtual Date
Love
True Feelings
Happy
New Home
Painting
Minecraft
Saku-chan's Birthday
1st Look
Beach
Resistance
Coming Out
Separated
Worth It
Roller Skating
3 Birthdays
Monster
Dinner
Vlives
Pool Days
Wonyoung and Minjung's Late Night Counseling Center
Annyeongz Birthday
Family Drama
Commander Minjung
My Sunshine
2 Years
Holidays
Quizzes
New Year Routine
A Little Bit Drunk
The Future
Confidential
Friends
My shoe!

Surprise

1.5K 61 28
بواسطة TheCuteOne1234

February 3, 2020

Breaking News: Izone's company OTR have confirmed their comeback on February 17th. Pre-sales will start tonight.

Minjung yawned and stretched as she waddled out of the room. "Could you turn that down please."

"Sorry Minjung." Eunbi spoke.

Minjung turned to go back into the room before stopping. She turned to the older girl and wrapped her blanket around the body. Eunbi looked up at Minjung. Baffled, confusion, and bewilderment filled the eldest's face. "Don't think this makes us okay, but I gotta start somewhere if I want the dynamic of the group to be like what it was before."

"Thanks Minjung." Eunbi whispered. The younger girl turned to leave after nodding.

As the younger reached her room, she flopped onto it and threw the covers over her head.She went back to bed. A beautiful melody played as Minjung shut her eyes. She groaned but recognized the ringtone. Hello?"

"Hey did I wake you?"

"No I just got up actually."

"Really that's great. Anyway, I'm calling to let you know that I'll be in town for your comeback."

"You're kidding!" Minjung shouted.

"Nope. I'm being real. I get to see my sister perform."

"Yeah and I get to see my Big brother!" Minjung cheered.

"Alright don't get to excited. It's only 2 weeks away."

"You know a lot of things can happen in two weeks."

"That's true. But! It goes by quickly then poof I'll be cheering you at M-countdown or something."

"Okay. I'll search the crowd just for you!"

"Aww so special. I promise I'll be there."

"Okay! I'll see you then. I love you."

"I love you! I'll be cheering the loudest!"

"See you!"

February 5th
She woke up at noon with Minjoo slamming the door open. "Get up bed heads."

      "No I don't want to get up." Yujin groaned.

      "Yeah it's warm under here." Minjung mumbled. Minjoo grumbled. She yanked the warmth from Yujin and and pulled her out of bed. When she tried with Minjung, the younger had another layer of blankets.

      "Get out of bed!"

      "No!"

      Minjoo grabbed Minjung's arm and bit Minjung's hand. "Ow YAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Minjung screamed. She then wrapped her legs around Minjoo's neck causing the older girl to fall. It sounded like the room exploded.

      "What's all this ruckus?" Eunbi asked.

      "She made me hit my head." Minjoo complained.

      "She bit me!"

     "She wouldn't get out of bed."

     "She was bothering me."

     "It's noon!"

     "I need my beauty sleep!"

     "You've been sleeping for 15 hours!" Minjoo

     "I'm sleep deprived!"

      "I totally did not miss this." Yujin mumbled.

      "Guess who stepped on me when she left the room?" Minjung growled.

      "That has nothing to do with me!"

      "Oh right. But it has everything to do with your girlfriend! I want my bed back!"

      "No! First come first serve."

      "Why don't you just go and cuddle in Chaewon's bed. Yuri practically lives here now that she cuddles with Yena. Hyewon Unnie and Eunbi Unnie. You just go over to Chaewon's and it'll be a room full of couples. Then I don't have to hear your lovey-dovey shit. And might I add that you suck at flirting."

      "No I don't!"

      Minjung arched her eyebrow.

"Chaewon." Minjoo mumbled. No response. "I like your boobs."

"I'm sorry?" Chaewon opened her eyes.

"Huh? Oh.... I said I liked your boots."

"Flower, I'm not wearing shoes." Panic rushed into Minjoo's face.
"Don't worry flower I like yours too. Now let's go to sleep alright?"

     "You've got to admit that was pretty good."

      "No! That's the worst!"

     "Well then you flirt with me then!"

"What? No my words would just sound like background noises next to the most beautiful girl in the universe."

       Minjoo's mouth fell open. "That was good..."

       "Yeah." 

       "What are you two doing?"

       "We were fighting. Now we're flirting." Minjung responded.

      "With my girlfriend?" Chaewon asked crossing her arms at the door.

      "Yeah you're girlfriend sucks at flirting. 'I like your boobs?'"

      "I found it pretty cute." Chaewon giggled. "Anyway. Come on love let's eat." Minjoo got off the bed and ran to her girlfriend. Wonyoung then poked her head in and called for Yujin.

      Minjung stiffened. She breathed. Slowly, the knot in her heart untangled. She folded her blankets and comforters before pushing in her mattress. Minjung wore her black specs.

       She looked at herself through the mirror. Minjung breathed out closing her eyes. How she wanted that so badly. To just hold someone as her own. The girl in the mirror smiled, she'll find that person. Or maybe she'll be alone forever.

     Minjung tied her hair up in a high ponytail. She trudged in her fuzzy socks and soft Eeyore pajamas. The rest of the girls looked at Minjung when she came out of the room. As if she did something wrong. "What?"

"Hi Minjung." A voice called. She turned around to a familiar person.

"Oh hi." She waved. She then walked towards the kitchen. Her head snapped back to the figure. "What are you doing here?"

"We were wondering that as well." Hitomi told.

"You haven't told them?" The persons spoke. "Judging by the look you haven't."

"Tell us what Minjung?" Hyewon asked. Sejeong caught her eye.

"That we're dating?" Sejeong she beamed throwing her arm around Minjung's shoulder. Minjung looked at the older girl. In return The older Jung touched the tip of Minjung's nose.

"What?" The group asked. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Yeah isn't she the sweetest." Sejeong smiled. She wrapped her arms around Minjung's neck and kissed her cheek.

Minjung looked at Sejeong's eyes and to ask if she was serious. Sejeong beamed a smile that Minjung recognized as a joke.

"Why aren't you dressed honey?"

"I didn't know we were going on a date..."

"You didn't get my text?" Sejeong asked. Minjung rushed to her room and pulled out her phone. She smiled at screen seeing the message. It read: Let's go on a on a sister date. Then we could probably buy a cake or something.

      Minjung pokes her head out of the door smiling. "Let me get changed first."

      "Take your time love."

      "Don't call me love." Minjung yelled through the door.

       "What do you want me to call you then? Baby? Honey? Darling? Sweetheart?"

      "How about Minjung!"

      "You're no fun." Sejeong sulked.

     "Wait. Are you guys dating or not?" Sakura asked.

      "Yeah we are." Sejeong announced.

      "Hm? What was that?" Minjung questioned walking out in a black shirt and matching black hat. Sejeong smiled as she recognized the shirt.

      "Is that an NCT Dream shirt?"

      "What?" Minjung stepped in front of the mirror to look at the print. "Shit."

      "Language." Sejeong and Eunbi said.

      "Hello?"

      "We got a problem."

      "What do you mean?"

      "I have your shirt."

      "The We Boom one?"

      "Yeah."

      "Yeah I was starting to wonder why this shirt is so small. Oh well I guess it gives me another excuse to see you." Jaemin flirted.

      "Are you flirting?"

      "Is it too much?"

      "No it's fine. I'm going to hang out with Sejeong Unnie so maybe later."

      "Okay see you."

      Minjung waltzed back into the room and smiled towards her senior. "Are we ready to go?" She linked arms with the older girl.

      "Yeah. Bye guys." Sejeong called.

      "Bye." The girls waved. When the door clicked close, Minjoo turned to the rest of the girls.

      "I don't think they are dating."

      "Knowing Minjung, she's probably coming up with a surprise." Hyewon stated.

      "Speaking of surprises. Did you know what she draped a blanket over me today?" Eunbi asked.

      "I thought she hated you." Yena hypothesized.

      "She still does." Eunbi sulked. "She said she's doing this so the dynamic would go back to normal."

"Well that's a start." Chaeyeon smiled.

"But maybe things can't go back to normal." Wonyoung worried. "Wouldn't Minjung Unnie be lying to herself if she just acted as if nothing happened? I think after everything that has happened, it's a miracle that Unnie even came back. Being around the people who you loved and trusted the most, and having them betray you causes a lot of emotional stress."

A light bulb illuminated on top of Wonyoung's head. She wore a large puffy jacket before sprinting out the door. She flew down the two flights of stairs. With her long legs, she sped towards the garage entrance. Wonyoung saw Minjung's profile driving away in the passenger seat.

With no time to waste. Wonyoung races down the street. Her long legs taking her to incredible streets. The car came to a stop at a red light. When this happened, she used her long legs to propel her forward. Just as the light turned green and Sejeong began to press on the gas pedal, Wonyoung jumped in front of the car. Her hands slammed against the hood of the car.

The car stopped. A head popped out of the passenger side and looked at Wonyoung panting in the snow. "Wonyoung?"

"I'm coming with you guys." Wonyoung breathed.

"Get in. Did you run all the way here?" Minjung asked. She pushed the door open and guided the youngest to the backseat.

"I...just....want...Ed..... to.... as-k... you a ques-tion." Wonyoung breathed. Sejeong reaches into the side compartment and pulled out a water bottle. She handed it to Wonyoung.

Minjung looked into the compartment and retrieved the can opener. The younger girl examined the tool before Sejeong grabbed it from her and placed it back into the compartment. Minjung then pulled out a can of potatoes. "Stop."

"Why do you have canned food?"

"Incase I get stranded and need food."

"That's some smart thinking." Minjung spoke as she rummaged through the rest of the canned foods. The longer she examined, the more she realized that the compartment was cooler. "Wait is this a mini fridge?"

"I turned it into one." Sejeong answered.

"Sick! Oh Wonyoungie. You needed to ask me something? Minjung questioned peering over the seat.

"Uh.... I'll ask later. For now you can enjoy... whatever you two are doing."

"We're running Chaewon's errands." Minjung told.

"For Minjoo Unnie?"

"Yeah her birthday is coming up."

"Right!!!! So what do you have planned?"

"Well Chaewon wants to bring Minjoo to a spa. So were are making reservations. There is also a snow lodge that Chaewon has set her eyes on. Fancy dinners." Minjung told.

"Cooked by a 5-star chef." Sejeong added.

"Whoa!" I wish I had that." Wonyoung sulked.

"One day little one." Sejeong reassured.

"But if this is already reserved, why do you need to go somewhere?"

"So we can get the flowers and Chaewon's present at her place."

       "Does Sejeong Unnie know where Chaewon Unnie lives?"

       "Chaewon just texted us the address." Minjung revealed.

       Minjung and Wonyoung walked to the door before knocking. When the door opened, they were greeted with smiles. "Minjung hello. Wonyoung. How are you two?"

       "We are good! We brought some fruits."

      "Wow thank you! And here is Chaewon's gift for Minjoo's birthday and graduation present. Do you girls want some food?"

       "Yes please." Wonyoung nodded.

       "Uh we actually have someone waiting for us." Minjung admitted.

       "Ah of course! Well I won't keep your friend waiting, but wait just a minute alright?" Chaewon's mother stepped into the house.

       When she left, Wonyoung and Minjung held each other's hand. The older girl silently screamed as the younger shook Minjung. "Unnie's mom is so pretty!" Wonyoung exclaimed.

       "Right! Oh my. She's so nice too." Minjung freaked out.

      When Chaewon's mother arrived back at the front door, the two young girls composed themselves. "Here is some kimchi jiggae. This should be enough for the thirteen of you. And this small pot if for your friend in the car."

      Wonyoung and Minjung's jaw dropped at the enormous size of the pot. Minjung carried it and the pot covered her whole torso. Sejeong chuckled as she opened the trunk.

      Wonyoung places the boxes next to the container and jumped into the passenger seat. Minjung sighed and slumped over in the back seat.

Jaemin
Can you help me with English?

Minjung
You don't need help with a English.

Jaemin
I can barely hold a conversation in that Language.

Minjung
But you know a lot actually.

Jaemin
Could I practice with you?

Minjung
Yeah sure! When and where do you want to meet up?

Jaemin
Maybe before your comeback.

Minjung
Okay I'll let you know

Jaemin
Okay enjoy your day.

     "Who are you texting Unnie?" Wonyoung asked as she snatched Minjung's phone from her hands. A look of panic washed over the older's face. "Oh~ Unnie."

"Who is it?"

"Jaemin Oppa." Wonyoung giggled.

"Oooohhhhh! Do you like him?" Sejeong cooed.

Minjung slammed her head against the window and closed her eyes.

"Oh! Wait a minute. There are long texts throughout the past month! Look how long these are!" Wonyoung pointed.

"Don't look you're driving." Minjung scolded.

"Oh my gadniss... look at the FaceTime call list. 3 hours, 4 hours, Twice a day, 5 hours. Are you guys dating?"

"No we are not." Minjung grumbled crossing her arms.

"Well could've fooled me." Wonyoung shrugged.

"And me." Sejeong added.

Minjung ripped her phone out of Wonyoung's head and closed her eyes. "Let's get ready for Minjoo Unnie's birthday!"

Sejeong dropped to two girls off at the dorm and waved goodbye to them. When Wonyoung and Minjung entered the dorm, they ran into decorations.

      "Hello guys! How is it going with the decorations!" Minjung strained as she quickly speed walked to the stove.

       "it's going good. Chaewon and Minjoo are out strolling the city. What are you carrying?" Chaeyeon asked.

       "Chaewon's mom gave us kimchi jiggae." Minjung told.

       "Oh do you guys know that Minjung Unnie is texting someone?"

        A loud ring sounded within the dorm. Minjung quickly picked up and covered her other ear. She dash towards the corner of the room. "Bello?"

       "It's hello."

       "I know I just wanted to do something different."

        "Is bello gonna be how you greet people on the phone now?"

        "Sure why not. Anyway what did you call for, did you need something or did you just want to talk?"

        "I have a question about an English word. Or words Per se."

       "Okay what is it?"

       "If sometimes people call their brothers brethren, how come people don't call their mother methren?"

        "...uh I don't know."

        "How do you not know? You're a native English speaker."

       "Wait a second, just because I am a native English speaker doesn't mean that I know every single rule..." Minjung told.

       Wonyoung perked her ears towards the girl in the corner after hearing those words. She caught Minjung's gaze and smirked. The older girl's smile immediately disappeared as she rolled her eyes. She continued to speak.

       "Oh I know that one! Their spelled T-H-E-I-R means that some owns something for example "that is their house." There spelled T-H-E-R-E means like a direction. "Hey that park bench is over there." They're spelled T-H-E-Y-'-R-E is short for they are. So "they're running late.""

       "Oh okay. Thank you."

       "Yeah of course. Anything else?"

       "Uh.... I.... shoot what was it..... I hope..... you.... have a good day." Jaemin told in English."

       "Okay Thank you. You have a good day too."

       "Bye bye."

       "Bye." Minjung turned to see the other girls looking at her. "Nothing to see here. Let's get ready for Minjoo."

       Later after setting up, Minjoo came home to the dark. Chaewon peered over the girl's shoulder smiling. Minji flopped the lights on and jumped when the girls surprised her.

       "Happy birthday Minjoo!" Everyone shouted.

       Minjoo, who was startled, recomposes herself. Tears slipped out of her eyes. She ran to hug everyone. "Thank you guys."

      Chaewon pulled Yujin and Minjung to the side while the rest of the girls socialized. "Could you guys sleep in another room tonight?"

       "Okay." Yujin agreed.

       "No!" Minjung hissed.

       Chaewon gave a stern look at younger. "Please?"

       "No because I made reservations at a snow lodge." Minjung told holding up the room key. "You're welcome."

       "Thanks." Chaewon smiled.

       She then skipped over to Minjoo and clung to her. She whispered something into the younger's ears. Minjoo turned red and bit her lip.

        "I can't believe that just happened." Yujin whispered.

        "Don't you dare do that until you are twenty. And don't you dare do that until Wonyoung is twenty." Minjung whispered.

"Yujin, Minjung we're doing the birthday tradition. Do you guys want to start?"

"I'll go!" Minjung shouted. She took Minjoo's hand and smiled. "Now don't cry on me. I just want to let you know that I'm sorry for making it seem like I didn't care for you these past couple of months. Thank you for still being my friend. I know I am not in my best place so thank you for being here and supporting me. Even if your support is biting me to wake me up. I love you stupid. You mean a lot to me." Minjoo pouted while hugging Minjung. She tried to hold back her tears.

"It's perfect." Minjoo told.

"A perfect message for the perfect girl." Minjung smiled.

"She taken." Chaewon whispered next to Minjung.

"I know she's taken Chaewon. I'm still telling her that she's perfect."

       "If you tell her that then what am I supposed to say?"

       "Tell her why you love her duh!"

       Chaewon chucked and removed Minjung's hands from Minjoo. She pulled the birthday girl to her chest. Chaewon attaches her lips to Minjoo. Their lips began to move as Minjoo smiled into the kiss.

       Minjung tilted her head away from the couple. When she turned, her eyes met Hyewon. Her heart did a flip in her chest. She breathed in and looked at the ceiling.

      "Bet you can't do that." Chaewon challenged.

      "I wish I could." Minjung whispered. She still looked up.

       Minjung was quiet for the rest of the speeches. She clapped for the girls and they celebrated with the cake. The younger girl's smile dropped when Eunbi fed Hyewon cake.

"Should we open presents?"
Minjoo asked. She grabbed a satin pink box. Chaewon spit out her drink and ran towards the birthday girl.

"I don't think we should open this one." Chaewon shouted.

"Why? It's pretty satin pink." Minjoo pouted.

"We can save this for later."

"It from you right, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't open your gift first?" Minjoo asked. She pushed the lid open before Chaewon could stop her. Minjoo gasped. She grew red.

Minjung quickly pushed the two youngest away from Minjoo. "You're unbelievable Chae."

Chaewon's face became red. "I told her not to open it."

       "Well that was certainly a surprise." Sakura spoke.

       "Is it out away? Can the giant twins come back?" Minjung asked.

      Chaewon covered the box and threw it into her pile. "Haha surprise!"

        "That's for sure," Eunbi sighed.

       "You act like you don't do that." Yena mentioned.

       "Can we stop talking about surprises?" Nako asked.

       "Please. We have minors in the group still." Sakura added.

       "Please they aren't innocent." Yuri told. "Yujin has groped me before." 

       "She's stroked my leg before." Hitomi added.

       "I'm not surprised, she's kissed me before." Minjung smirked adding oil to the fire. All the while the girls were projecting what Yujin has done, Wonyoung glared at the older girl.

       Minjung glanced at the two and showed a bittersweet smile. Wonyoung could see the pain in her Unnie's eyes. She was reminded of the question she had to ask. She opened her mouth to speak, but the older girl shook her head.

        The rest of the night Minjung avoided Wonyoung. She just focused on the birthday party. Once Chaewon and Minjoo left, the rest of the girls watched a movie. Minjung sat at the dinner table stealing glances at Hyewon.

        She didn't know how to feel. Excited for the comeback. Excited to see her brother. Grossed out because what 2Kim are doing. Sad because she's still in love. How she wanted to have someone to love. She wanted someone to love her back. But she didn't want to get hurt again. Minjung knew a couple things about surprises. Some are good. Some are bad. Some leave you breathless. Some leave you in tears.

       Minjung pushes away all the negative thought and decided to join the rest of the girls.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

100K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
6K 340 20
Yujin is Wonyoung's best friend who doesn't like Wonyoung to be flirty with other girls. Wonyoung didn't know that Yujin likes Wonyoung.
56.3K 2.2K 21
Kim Chaewon is a successful artist in a group with her two best friends. She's married to the love of her life, gorgeous model, Kim Minju. However, a...
176 21 3
Two years since the end and Wonyoung couldn't remember, so they had to make her. "There's room in every story for a happy ending."