BLANK SPACE ✔️ - JJK

By Hiding-From-Hybe

🔞 "She's your best friends sister, she's your best friends sister, she's your best friends sister!' I remind... More

[[ Chapter 1 ]]
[[ Chapter 2 ]]
[[ Chapter 3 ]]
[[ Chapter 4 ]]
[[ Chapter 5 ]]
[[ Chapter 6 ]]
[[ Chapter 8 ]]
LAST CHAPTER
Epilogue:2
Thank you

[[ Chapter 7 ]]

3K 90 9
By Hiding-From-Hybe

!!BiNg BoNg!!

'BOARDING FLIGHT ANNOUNCED'

'I'm going to miss you so much, I'll call as soon as I arrive, ok?' She looked at Jungkook, knowing that if she showed weakness he'd kidnap her, and never let her go.

'If you need anything, and I mean anything you just call me and I'll be right there ok?' He said as he looked deep into her eyes and she knew those eyes, sad puppy eyes..she kissed his nose and he pouted.

'It'll fly by I promise' She said kissing his pouty lips which lasted longer than it was supposed to. As Jungkook put his hand on the back of her neck and a firm grip around her waist, they were interrupted.

!!BiNg BoNg!!

'BOARDING FLIGHT ANNOUNCED'

'J-J—Jungkook, I've. Got. To. Go.' Heavy breathing through kisses. Jungkook pulls away and holds fee face in his hands to squish her cheeks.

'Call me if you need anything at all, dumpling and I'll see you soon.' With one last lingering kiss, 'I love you' she whispered.

'I love you too' and with that he regretfully let her go.

She walked away from Jungkook with an ache in her heart knowing She wasn't going to see him for a while. She was really going to miss him.

Yumi walked into the plane and looked around for her seat, but she immediately upgraded with her manager for security purposes. Jungkook wanted her to have the best security, and honestly she was surprised he didn't demand to get on the plane with her.

Ryu, her brother didn't come to the airport, he was busy distracting her parents, who had no plans to leave Korea yet, Ryu knew if her parents were at the airport they wouldn't have let her see or say goodbye to Jungkook. Ryu is a really good brother.

~ 3 days later ~

Morning had come, and it was as lonely as usual. Rubbing her face vigorously after a shitty night sleep, she took her phone from the nightstand. Her grandmother has cancelled their plans to go shopping so she wouldn't bother staying there tonight.

Y: 'I miss you, it's
lonely here'

MESSAGE SENT TO KOOKIE💖
She felt so alone, She didn't even know why she agreed to come,

Y: 'I wish you were
here with me x
I love you'

MESSAGE SENT TO KOOKIE💖

It had been a week and still no messages from Jungkook, She knew he was busy too. She knew shouldn't bother him. Her nerves are getting to her, hands are cold, shaking and she didn't have Hoseok here to help.

"Breath, Yumi, breath, imma bad bitch." She reminds herself.

The interviews droned on all day, herself and other guests talk about our idol lives and then—

'Yumi? How is your relationship with Veteran idol turned G.C.F director and Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook? He asked and the whole audience is silent.

'Jungkook is great, he makes me happy, and I miss him terribly.' The interviewer didn't look all that interested as he spoke to the other guests so he pushed on to her ending performance.

'Now to end the show with a live performance, I give you Yumi.' He announced. But her mic wasn't working and the room descended into darkness. A single light shone across the room to the opposite stage. Her song started to play.

With the interviews over she stayed professional and waited until the crew had departed until she ran to find Jungkook.

'Jungkook what are you doing here!' She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him fully, dragging his head down to meet hers, She had missed him so much.

'Well.. it's Valentine's Day.. I wanted to surprise you!' He beamed.

'On national TV, singing my song' He huffed, feigning a pout.

'Oh I'm sorry baby, did you not like it? I really thought you'd think it was romantic and I—' She cut him off kissing him again.

'I'm joking Jungkook... I loved it, but I wish I remembered it was Valentine's Day, I've been so busy that I didn't even get you anything' She felt awful, how could I forget our first Valentines Day.

'I can think of a few things' he smirked.

'Not here, Jungkook' She playfully batted him away with her hands as he tried to back her into a corner, kissing her.

Walking into the foyer of a Japanese homely apartment, She felt Jungkook behind her with her bags, as he refused to leave her at the hotel.

'This house is really nice, but you didn't have waste money to rent it, you could of stayed at the hotel with me Jungkook.' I said.

'Rent it? Oh well you know.. more privacy' his face guilty as sin.

A middle aged Japanese lady appeared from a side door into the foyer wearing an apron.

'Ah Mr Jeon, welcome home, shall I take your bags, sir?' Busted.

'Ah- yes thank you Shoko' Jungkook said in Japanese, looking at Yumi gauging her reaction, But she simply smiled and bowed.

'Oh I see, lying now are we?' She looked up at Jungkook and he rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

'It's technically a company apartment, everyone stays here, it was used by the Rookies, so if there's any mess, blame them.' He teased.

'So why wasn't I allowed to stay here, I'm part of the company too?.' I mocked in a whiny voice.

The Middle aged lady cleared her throat.
'Ah- That would be because of the window being fixed, Soobin had a little accident playing with Beomgyu in the living room.' She explained. 'Now there's only one console controller, my apologies' she bowed and Yumi giggled.

'Ah those Rookies, reminds me of when Seokjin Hyung and I would play together, it was a lot worse' Jungkook laughed recalling the memory. She was glad he was talking to his Hyungs again, he looked happy.

I went to unpack a few things as Jungkook showered, I must of fallen asleep on the bed because Jungkook woke me up nuzzling my neck with kisses.

'Go and wash up, put on something pretty and we will have dinner Okay?' He said still sleepy and she walked into the bathroom after picking out a pretty white dress with frilly capped sleeves. As she finished up Jungkook wasn't in the bedroom, so she continued to dress and put on some pink lip balm and mascara and go on her search for him.

It didn't take long for her to find him, he was at the bottom of the hallway in a suit, I felt underdressed.

"Is this okay for me to wear? I don't know where we're going.." She voiced out.

'You look gorgeous, my dumpling, come with me.' Jungkook led her through the kitchen to the dining room, and there it was, flowers from one wall to the other, a table decorated with a white table cloth with beautiful embroidery, candles delicately flickered around the room.

'Happy Valentine's Day' he whispered into her ear, taking her hand he led her over to the beautiful table and removed the chair from its original place for her to sit, then tucked her into the table before then sitting himself on the other side.

'It's beautiful Jungkook, thank you, I just feel guilty now that I haven't gotten you anything' She sighed heavily thinking how she really didn't deserve him.

'You've given me more than you realise' he mutters to himself, but she heard it.

Dinner was great, Shoko was an amazing chef also, Jungkook said she practically kept them all alive when they would all visit Japan.

'So where have you been Mr Jeon, you haven't texted me in a few days and all of a sudden you're in Japan, sweeping me off my feet for Valentine's Day, what have you done?' She giggled, narrowing her eyes pretending to be suspicious.

'I was with your parents and I met your grandmother actually, she's a charming woman.' He said nonchalantly, like it was an everyday occurrence.

'Umm you what?' She was confused.

'Yea I just had some stuff to talk about and some things to do' he shrugged then took her hand and motioned her away from the table, wrapping the other around her waist he started to sway with her, noting the frown between her eyebrows he brought her closer.

'With my parents.. do what exactly?' She was beyond confused, but continued to slow dance with her head on his chest. she wondered why he was brushing her off like it was no big deal, she wanted to know what they talked about, or if they got into an argument.

'To do this' he says as he gets up from his chair and leads her down on one knee, my hand covering my mouth from gaping shock.

'Look Yumi, I know we haven't been together that long, but I've known you for years, and I know that this is forever, I don't care what your brother thinks, I don't care what your parents think, I only care what you think, Do you think I could make you the happiest woman in the world? Because I know you can make me the happiest man.'

'Will you marry me?' He stared up at her eager for an answer, and she gave him one.

'Yes' She smiled.

He jumped up, grabbed and spun her around, she was getting dizzy.

'Jungkook I don't feel so good, put me down' She laughed. He put her down and hugged her tight like a vice, it took her breath away. He takes her breath away.

Jungkook and Yumi lay beside each other, His eyes closed, breathing steady, eyelashes brushed against his cheeks, he was beautiful and she couldn't believe that she was engaged to him. It had been 3 months since they officially started seeing each other, and she couldn't seem to get enough of him, her schedule had been postponed due to all the ruckus about them being officially engaged. Most fans were happy, and she thanked them, some were not so nice.

It had been a whirlwind of emotions, Jungkooks hyungs were happy, her brother was happy, they were happy, but she could sense dread in the pit of her stomach, She had to get back to training, she wasn't going to last as an idol if she didn't focus.

As if he could feel my uneasy posture he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his chest, kissing her cheeks and then her lips, a wave of excitement flew through her as she kissed him back.

She looked up at him, his sleepy eyes now closed, she tried to use some sort of telepathy to let him know she was ready to get more intimate.

He wasn't getting the message.. even though she rubbed her ass into his crotch.

She slipped out of bed, and moved towards the bathroom, to dab some cool water on her face and stared in the mirror.

'Imma fucking bad bitch'

Taking off her pajama bottoms, and her t-shirt whipped from her body, she pushed up her breasts and laced her lips with bright red lipstick. She snuck back to the bed but traveled from the bottom under the covers, slowly making her way up to his chest, one knee between his parted legs.

She kissed his chest leaving a lip print and he lightly moaned, but still unwavering from his dreamy state. She kissed him again under the kiss mark she had just left, another kiss gradually lowering her head further down his hard sculpted chest towards his cinnamon abs.

She could see him harden underneath his boxers abc she pressed a hand over his girth as he voiced out his pleasure, small light moans drifted from his soft parted lips, as she slowly kissed each ab on the way towards his pelvic bone, and moved to his hips.

Sucking harshly on the skin just slightly away from his hips he bucked and his head flew up in confusion and She sucked the skin again, and without a word he laid his head back again.

'Have your attention now, do I? She licked her lips and he just breathed out an uncomprehending agreement..

She kissed the top of his throbbing end and he jolted. they had never done this, he always did it to her. It excited her to see him like this.

'Fuck' he breathed.

It was her first time doing anything like this, honestly she hoped she would do a good job, she took his hand and placed it on the back of her head, to let him know he could take control and it was about to go down.

She was somewhat full of sexy confidence. Yumi
squeezed her eyes closed and enveloped his hard throbbing end into her mouth, sucking, teasing and kissing it.

'Aww, babe, it's so good, how are you so good' he whimpered.

The praises are to become his downfall as she sucks harder, more aggressively, faster, pumping by hand up and down and enveloping him again. She can feel him edging his hips forward forcing his dick more into her mouth, She gagged a little bit it, but only it seemed to spur him on more, thrusting harder into my now tired and aching jaw, with my eyes still tightly shut.

'Ah fuck, I'm gonna cum' he says as he tries to pull out, but she gripped his hips and let out a sexy moan. 'Oh my G-' he didn't finish his needy whine, She could taste him on her tongue, it was salty yet not disgusting as she expected.

He sat up pulling her forward to him with an exaggerated heave and kissed her on the forehead,
leaning my now tired head on his shoulder he traced down the lines of my spine with his finger tips, in silent contentment. She had lost my need to satisfy herself , she just wanted him to hold her like he was, caressing her back.

As Jungkook showered Yumi just laid in the comfort of their bed

'YUMI! It's not coming off! It's not coming off!' Waking her up from her slumbered state as he walked into the bedroom. He stood there, red lip tinted marks trailing down his chest to his torso and she just tried to stifle a laugh.

'I don't know what you're smiling about' he smirked. 'You haven't seen your face' he laughed and re-entered the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3K 30
I've known her all my life and yet we've never actually had a legit conversation. From what I know, she's smart and funny, not to mention kind and in...
2.6K 181 15
You and Jungkook were best friends who were in love with each other. What would happen when Soojin, your half sister who you're trying to impress, to...
973 35 10
My life seems simple to others, my parents see me as the perfect child, my school sees me as the popular girl, the girl with all the friends. The gir...
29.3K 643 30
[COMPLETED] "I love you." "I love you too." - "How can I trust you after you have done so many things?" "Please, I need you to trust me." - "Make me...