Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"

1.9K 35 5
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

It was Christmas Eve I spent the day at work, Lorenzo did the same. I was home before him which means I cook. I made us chicken Alfredo to be followed by cookies and gooey brownies. I had made enough cookies for us to take over to Danny's tomorrow. I changed in to some Christmas onsie pyjamas I had brought for us to match.

I made Lorenzo buy a new Christmas tree even though we would only have it up for a few days.

"Honey I'm home" Lorenzo sang he had done this several times since I've stayed here.

"In the bedroom" I called out. I spent the last hour filling the wardrobe with some of the clothes I'd brought up from my apartment. I still hadn't moved in officially since but I have packed up my bedroom ready to move. Lorenzo would sneak things up with him when I wasn't home but I could see him on the cameras. He would take random furniture, kitchen supplies or toiletries.

"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this" Lorenzo wrapped his arms around my waist his head burried in to my neck.

"To what?" I asked. Lorenzo bit my neck causing me to gasp.

"To you living here" he mumbled. I turned to see him wearing a light grey tie on his crisp white shirt that was tucked in to his black slacks. A Gucci belt pulled the whole look together. I pulled his tie loosen it until it slides off. I moved on to undoing his shirt buttons.

"Everyone is going to be coming over tonight" Lorenzo informed me.

"What time?" I asked continuing to unbutton his shirt. I untuck his shirt letting him take it off. I undo his belt dropping it to the floor, I kneel down to unbutton his trousers.

"About a hour I think" Lorenzo groaned my fingers running over his cock making it hard under my touch.

"We have plenty of time" I winked before I take him deep. I relax my throat letting him go as far as he could. I let the drool cover his cock.

"Fuck" Lorenzo wrapped my hair around his hand.

"You're so good at this sweetheart" I let him guide my head up and down.

"I'm going to cum" Lorenzo moaned I wrapped my hand around his cock jerking him off as I sucked on the tip. I felt the warm liquid shooting down my throat, I happily swallowed it. I wiped my mouth getting up.

"You have around 40 minutes before people get here" I smirked watching him kick his shoes off followed by his socks.

"Shower with me?" I shook my head.

"I can't I have to vacuum the floors before people come" I explained. I followed Lorenzo to the ensuite to brush my teeth while Lorenzo showered. I quickly vacuumed before I set the dinning table for everyone to eat. Luckily I have no portion control and made so much.

"How many people are coming?" I asked not sure if we had enough seats.

"Around 8 the twins wanted to come" Lorenzo shrugged. He was now wearing the matching onsie.

"I think some people might have to sit at the breakfast bar" I suggested Lorenzo simply nodded picking up a cookie.

"Stop" I yelled at him.

"What?" I grabbed the cookie out his hand.

"These are for dessert" I placed it back on to the plate. Lorenzo was sat at the breakfast bar pouting like a little kid.

"It's been 5 minutes stop pouting" I squished his cheeks.

"You're being mean" he complained. I stood between his legs his face still in my palms.

"You're such a baby" I rubbed his face pinching his cheeks.

"Who's a likkle baby?" I asked in a childish voice. Lorenzo grabbed my wrists to stop me.

"Call me a baby again and I bend up over my knees" his threat sent thrills straight to my pussy.

"Ba-" the door knocked interrupting me.

"I will remember you went to say it again just wait until later" He called out before opening the door. Danny and Kat walked in first followed by Amy and Noah.

"We're here for the snacks" Amy yelled sitting at the table.

"I've found the snacks" Liam threw a arm around my shoulders sending a wink to Lorenzo who glared at him.

"That is one delicious looking-" Lorenzo threw a punch to Levi's shoulder.

"Ouch, fuck. I'm sorry" Levi held up his hands up to surrender.

"Punch him he's touching her" Levi complained rubbing his shoulder. I moved to Lorenzo not wanting more punches to be thrown. Xander was back to his usual self he sat with the twins at the breakfast bar leaving couples on the table.

We had all decided to watch The Grinch since it was a classic. I heated the cookies and made everyone a hot chocolate with a weirdly more than helpful Lorenzo. Lorenzo usually helps but I would also have to deal with a snarky comment. This time their was no comments just him stoping me from having a melt down over hot chocolate.

"Amy are you going to see family tomorrow?" I asked. Amy's always spent holidays at the family's house, this year however I didn't know if that was the case since she's with Noah. Her parents haven't met him but I knew they wouldn't approve his career choice. They would love him as a person who wouldn't he was adorable.

"I'm going in the morning but I'll be back by 3pm for dinner at Danny's. I'm bringing stuffing" she explained her plans. I was glad to see no one was going to miss tomorrow's meal. Danny even invited some of the gang members who don't have family to go to. The only rule being everyone has to cook something to help out, I however took to baking. Lorenzo and I would be spending the late night tonight making a cheesecake, cupcakes and a Christmas cake. It was already 11pm everyone was getting sleepy which meant it was easy to kick them out.

"We need to start baking" I held on to Lorenzo's hands to stop them from undressing me. I could see the look in his eyes the second he closed the door.

"Come on Sweetheart just one round" Lorenzo pouted I shook my head we needed to start otherwise we won't sleep.

"Cheesecake first it's easy" I spread the ingredients on to the counter.

"You mix all of these while I make the base" I had measured everything out for him since he was acting like a spoilt brat.
The base in the fridge while Lorenzo finished mixing I started on the cupcakes since they were only going to be confetti cupcakes. You know the the type where you bite into them and sprinkles fallout.

"I'm done with this it tastes so good" Lorenzo kept dipping his fingers in to the mix.

"Pour it on to the base it's in the fridge and then decorate it with the chocolates in that bag. Once you finish put it back in to the fridge" I pointed to the bag of chocolate I had brought after work.

"Then I can lick the the melted chocolate off your-" I flicked his forehead.

"I'm on to the cake once every thing is cooked I have a surprise" I cracked the last egg in to the mixing bowl.

"Better be worth the wait" I heard him grumble as he decorated. I rolled my eyes he's been so childish today.

"Ronnie" Lorenzo called from his stool for the fifth time.

"Ronnieeeeeee" he whined when I ignored him.

"Sweetheart" I checked the cakes to see they needed a few more minutes. The cupcakes were out to cool the sprinkles going in too them tomorrow morning.

"Veronica" he yelled this time I laughed at him. Someone is being needy today. I go to stand in front of him once I'd finished cleaning the kitchen.

"Can I have you to myself now?" He pouted pulling me in to him, his head rests on my chest. His arms around my waist I run my hands through his hair.

"Let me to take the cakes out and switch everything off and then I'll be all yours" I promised. It was reaching past 3am but we don't need to get up until 10 or 11 latest which meant we still had time to fuck.

"I'll wait on the bed for you" Lorenzo left as I took the second cake out. I switched off all the apartment lights before I reached the bedroom.

"Now you're mine" Lorenzo reached out but I hold a finger up.

"Let me change real quick" I rushed in to the bathroom to change. I tied my hair in to a high ponytail not wanting it in to my way. I turned to see the back of my outfit my ass on show through the thong.

I got on to the bed to see Lorenzo half asleep in his boxers. I straddle him causing him to stir in his sleep.

"Merry Christmas daddy" I left a litter of kisses across his chest. Lorenzo's hand wonders under the set I'm wearing up my stomach until her reached my nipples.

"You're finally mine" his hand around my throat my panties dampen as I feel his hand tighten.

"Now time for your punishment" I was pushed down on to the bed, held down by his hand still on my throat. I watched him strip his boxers off then he pulled down my thong before he flipped me over. I let out a scream when my hair is pulled back.

"Ass up Princess" I arched my back for him. Lorenzo's hand rubs my ass

"Tell me again what did you call me?"

"A baby" I moaned when his fingers slid over my wet lips.

"Who am I?" He asked slapping my pussy a few times.

"Daddy" I called out through the spanking. In that moment I knew we would not have enough sleep to function tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
1.4M 43.1K 46
โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductive like her mother. But merciless, wicked...
646K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
1.3M 39.5K 74
Mia Ricci twenty-one years old, sweet, beautiful, and smart yet somehow lead down a dangerous road by the one she trusted. Enzo Moretti twenty-five...