Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
News! News! News!
Its up!

Forty-Six

12.2K 207 59
By Rey_Frost462

Hi! So I'm starting from scratch on part 2 but first I thought I'd put this in because I thought you all deserve this bit. As for part 2 I am going to approach that in a different direction then I originally thought. If you hadn't read how I previously wrote part 2 it's okay. And I hope you all will love part 2 after this.

But without further a do. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the ministry heading to the auror department, I was going to take Draco around London for the evening after he got off from work in about half an hour.

It's been a year since I've graduated. It's two years we've been engaged.

I know you're probably wondering what's taking so long, I have one answer. My brother.

He was already furious that Draco already ask for my hand in marriage and without his blessing about us waiting for a few years.

I step into the elevator where the man running the elevator smiled and knew where I was going. I tug on my sleeves I was wearing a long black coat, Brown heel boots, a white long sleeves shirt with blue jeans and a read scarf my wand tuck inside my coat. I still had scars from when I was tortured, Draco and I had our scars from the war that was something we could never change but we didn't mind with each other but in public I was a bit uncomfortable without him around.

I arrived at the floor and thank the man as I step out and headed to my boyfriends office. I came to the door and it opened. I step inside and saw Draco his hair was everywhere, tie loosely done and his coat hanging on the coat rack. I took off my mine and place it on there as well then my scarf as I walk over to him.

"How is it that this gives me more headaches than your brother?"

I laughed walking over as he leaned back and I sat on his lap while his arms came around me as he buried his head into my chest.

"I'm sure this isn't all bad." I said picking up the file. "How boring can it really be?"

"Deadly."

I place a small kiss on his forehead then saw a memo flying into his office.

He sighed and grabbed it once it landed on his desk.

"Another mission."

"Again?"

"Another one with your brother, and Theo."

"Alice isn't going to enjoy that one bit."

He place the memo down and look at me. "Will you be okay?"

"I'll manage."

"Darling...."

"Their just nightmares." I told him running my hands through his hair. "Just... come home safe."

He smiled and leaned up to kiss me. "I promise and when I do we'll get married."

I smiled then kiss him back as he pulled me closer. We were getting into a heat moment until there was a knock on the door.

Draco groaned as I laughed and was about to get up but he wouldn't let me so I stay where I was sitting on his lap.

"Come in."

I rested my head on my fiancé shoulders as the door opened and in came Astoria Greengrass in a red short dress and black heels. I rolled my eyes seeing her, it was like this since the end of the war. I knew she had a crush on Draco, we both knew it. But Draco was never interested in her. But like Pansy, who eventually gave up years ago, she was a bit clingy.

"Oh... I thought you'd be alone."

Draco scoffed as he let out a sigh. "What do you want Greengrass?"

She look at me giving me this look of disgusting before turning sweet for Draco. "My family and I were wondering if you like to join us for dinner. It's been so long since our families got together."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I have more pressing matters to attend to."

"Like what?"

"Like taking my beautiful future-bride to dinner, as promise." Draco said looking at me as I smiled back. "Or anything really meaningful in my life."

"Please we both know, as does the entire community that you're using Potter as a mean to get the ministry to forgive."

we both stood up as he gave Astoria a hard look.

"I know what you're doing and I'm going to say this once. This delusion you have Greengrass is nothing short but a delusion. Say another thing horrible toward the love of my life and I will make your entire life miserable."

"Draco..." I said grabbing onto his arm.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Believe me, I've been through everything to have the girl I love and I'm not letting that slip through again so I'll take my chances and I won't let anyone take her away from me. So leave."

Astoria glared at both of us before turning her back and storming out.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think."

"Don't act like you weren't amused." Draco said grabbing my waist.

"It was slightly amusing." I admit. "But a bit harsh dear."

"Did you expect anything less from me?"

"no."

He smiled before pulling me into a kiss.

"Now, let's go. I have a special evening planned for both of us."

"Can't wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three more years later...

I was with Alice in the manor. Alice had recently gotten married to Theo, and so did Draco and I. It was a small ceremony nothing to extravagant, even though Harry look uncomfortable through some of it.

I should also note that Blaise also had gotten married to a girl name Helen. and they've been trying to have children for a while with no results.

"Why haven't you and Draco had any kids yet, knowing how you two spend your time everyone would assume right after the war you'll be giving birth to a whole qudditch team of Draco Malfoy duplicates." Alice said pacing a hand over her six-month belly.

I laughed and handed her some biscuits from the table. We were outside Alice and Theo's home in their backyard just looking out into the garden, listening to the birds singing and the water from the fountains running.

"I don't know I guess having children right away wasn't really on our minds." I said taking a sip from my cup. "We've talk about it and yes we do want them but... I don't I guess I'm scared."

"Davina nothing is going to happen to you." she said taking my hand. "I mean look at Ginny she and Harry already have an adorable baby boy."

"He's going to give my brother a headache I know it."

We both laughed as we conduit ed to just sit on the couch and enjoying this.

"What's really bothering you Davina?"

I sighed and look at my hands seeing a faded scar from the war. "I never knew my mother. And yet I know she love me and Harry unconditionally. I love Draco and I want kids... but I'm scared because I'll do anything for them that will be the reason they'll lose me. We've already lost people we care about and they did it for us, I can't place that burden on them. Does that make sense?"

"You're think as if there's going to be another war."

I didn't say anything.

"Davina, life is precious. and I'll be here, Ginny, Luna, even Helen --who quite frankly has become my favorite person." I smiled. "Besides Malfoy wouldn't make the most horrible father."

I push her arm as we both laughed.

"How is Theo?"

"Amazing, I guess not all Slytherin's are horrible they should really tell you that when you begin."

"I imagine the baby will be a Slytherin."

"Oh Godric no."

"What it wouldn't be that horrible."

"No, but... I'm not going to let my son be an arrogant prat like our husband's were."

"I wouldn't mind where my children would be. I'll still love them unconditionally."

"So is that a yes?"

I look at her. "Well... considering I've been pregnant for no three months...."

"Davina!" Alice said sitting up. "You've been keeping this secret from me?"

"I didn't even know until yesterday."

She look at me then moved to face me completely. "Does Draco know?"

"He's been on a mission with Harry. They've been gone three days now."

"You think something happened?"

Before I could answer I saw something in the garden.

"Davina?"

I got up and took my wand before heading to the garden looking around. then something hit me sending me flying and landing onto my side.

I look up and saw men in dark robes towering over me and two more grabbing Alice.

"Davina Potter." he said with such venom.

I push myself up and look at him as held his wand to my throat.

"Killing you will give me such pleasure."

I glance at Alice who was looking at me.

"I've heard rumors that there were still followers, the same rumors who have been trying to resurrection VOldemotr."

he step forward the wand now pushing me down as I felt the pressure he was using to make sure not to kill me.

"DOn't you dare say his name."

"We need her." another man said.

the man hold my stare as he grabbed onto my hair roughly forcing me to my feet. I tried fighting him but immediately they hit Alice so I stop and he look at both of us. He tied my hands together taking my wand in his hand and held his against my neck.

"This..." he gestured at both of us. "This is who we lost to in the war?"

"Actually..." my heart jump when I heard Draco's voice behind. "The war was already lost."

The man froze as Theo and Blaise got the other two off of Alice so all was left was this man who was holding me. The man turned taking me with him as he drop my wand to the ground and pulled out a sword holding it against my neck.

"I wouldn't mate."

"Blood traitor's all of you." he continued you to walk us back and I just looking at my husband as he followed us.

"Let her go."

I heard the man smirk and normally I would get out of this situation it's just this time I'm pregnant, my hands are tied, and this sword was already starting to cut into my skin.

"She's leverage."

"For what?"

"For you, the ministry."

He hurried the sword deeper and I felt the pain as something beginning to drip down my neck. I couldn't take it. I saw Draco eyes full of fear but we both had to think quick.

"What do you want?" Draco said lowering his wand.

the man snickered and drop the sword and I knew this was my chance. once his sword was by his side I swung my head back and hit the man as he stumbled back and turned kicking him which made me fall onto my back. the man swung his sword by Draco had already stun him and came towards me.

"Darling."

he cut the rope and I wrap my arms around his neck as he held me.

~~~~~~~~~

Much to everyone inviting Alice and I went to Saint Mungo's to get check out the minority, especially the auror department showed up asking questions and took the men away. Draco was with Harry as they were talking, probably not going to let me out of the house for a while or... I'm never going to be alone. the nurse check me, cleaning the wound fix me up where you can barely see the cut. I ask her about my child, she said nothing look out of sort but she was going to do test to make sure, Draco still had no clue but he hadn't shown up yet. I told her not to tell anyone yet and she nodded before leaving the room and my husband was at the door.

"You okay?"

"Besides the fact that... for a moment I thought I was back into the war."

he just walk over as I sighed and he pulled me into a hug kissing the top of my head while I wrap my arms around his waist.

"They're gone my love."

"For now." I said pulling away to look at him. "Draco... this time was--"

"I know, we're suppose to have peace and they came to thee's house."

I shook my head and took both his hands. "That's not what I was going to say."

He look at me confused.

"This time really scared me. Not because they came out of nowhere because it wasn't just me and Alice I was worried about."

"You're talking about Alice son?"

"No." I said nervous and this wasn't the most ideal place or moment to tell him. "Ours."

I waited letting him process for moment before it finally click. "Wait..."

I smiled as I stood up wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm pregnant."

Draco smiled then crash his lips onto mine as he lifted me from the ground not breaking the kiss and spinning me. But then he immiediatly place me down and put some distance looking scared.

"Draco...?"

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

I smiled more and grabbed his hands bring him close. "I'm not going to break."

"What about...?"

"The nurse says they're fine but she's going to make sure away. She's running some test."

"Well, I'm defiantly going to ensure that man gets a lifetime in Azkaban." I laughed as he press his lips against my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

we wait for a while the the nurse came back.

"Well, good news Mrs. Malfoy." which still put a smile on my husband's face so he covered it by kissing the top of my head. "The babies are fine, they're in excellent shape. Though I suggest you should get plenty of rest."

We both froze and look at her.

"Wait... babies?"

She nodded happily. "You're having twins."

"Twins."

She nodded. Draco thank her and then look at me.

"Well..." I look at my husband. "Look's like we're going to be busy."

"And looks like Blaise and Theo owe me five hundred galleons."

"Excuse me?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Well Blaise said that Theo would be the first to have a son, and I'm the last. Theo said he'll have the most, which you told me that Alice said she only wanted one maybe two."

"You three betted on our non existent children. Is that why you've been so eager to have sex?"

"Darling..."

"Just wait till I tell Helen and Alice, you three will most definitely be spending the night on the couch."

"No." He caught me before I left. "I did that because I love you. I didn't bet just simply said but... they wanted me to bet so I only betted fifty galleons they went through great lengths and are very competitive."

I look at him as he pulled me close.

"Forgive me my love."

I sighed and hugged him. "I'll forgive you but you're the one who's going to wake up first in the middle of the night for our children."

"Anything for you my beautiful wife."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year later.....

Pushing two kids out of me wasn't easy. Plus I had to go through it twice so there was that. But I would go through it again for my son and daughter.

Both of them were eerily similar to my husband, and I blame their strong family genetics. But I still loved them. I understood why my mother did what she did, what my father did.

My daughter began crying and I walk over to her crib and pick her up in my arms were she easily got comfortable and stop crying. I smiled as she just stared at me her hand reaching up to take my finger as she started making noises.

Then my son started waking up and I walk over as he lifted his hands up.

I heard the door opened and saw Draco coming in.

"Darling." He said walking over and kissing my cheek.

"Thank Merlin." I said kissing him back and handing him our daughter.

"Come here princess." He said smiling.

I smiles as I went for my son and held him in my arms as he gave me a goofy smile.

"Have you eaten?" My husband ask.

I look at him. "A bit but then Ella work up."

He stood beside me as our son Scorpius look at him. Ella, short for Estrella, was more of a grabber and was playing with her fathers tie and chewing on it.

"Sweetheart." Draco said taking his tie away from her.

I laughed as I place Scorpius down and took Estrella placing her in her crib as I went to take off Draco's tie.

I look at my husband nervously.

"I invited your mother to dinner."

He didnt say anything before letting out a sigh. "Alright."

"She should stay for a while." I continued. "She's alone and I know you don't want to talk to your father I get that. But don't push your mother away, she sacrifice everything for you."

He closed his eyes and look down at our childeren.

"I know. She can stay."

"Good." I said smiling. "Because I really need help."

Draco smiles and kiss me. "You know I love you, right?"

"I know."

Scoprius made a fuss as I reach for him but Draco took him.

"I got our little prince." Draco said smiling.

"Master." A house elf came in.

Ever since we moved in had I converted the basement into a nice little home for the two other house elves that served them. One of them being Winky.

"Yes?"

"Your mother is here."

We both went downstairs and saw Narcissa.

Draco walk over first with Scorpius in his arms and Estrella in mine. She place a hand over her heart and look at her grandchildren with an enormous amount of love in her eyes.

~~~~~~~

Three years later....

I was laying on the bed when Narcissa came in.

"How are you feeling?"

I sighed and look at my stomach that was holding my third child inside.

"I don't beileve that the second pregnancy is better."

She smiled as the twins came in with Winky and ran to the bed.

"Mommy!" They both shouted.

"Nana." Scorpius said.

Ella look at her brother angrily and went to my mother-in-law hugged her.

"Hello my darlings." Narcissa said hugging them.

Scorpius came over to me and placing his hand on my stomach. "It's so big."

"It's a boy." Ella said.

"What makes you think that?" Narissa ask.

"Because I'm daddy and mommy's princess." She said.

I smiled as Ella look over at the door. "Right daddy?"

I saw Draco leaning against the door smiling.

"Of course."

The twins were almost four years old and I never saw it until they started walking and talking that they were me and Draco combined. But were more Draco than anything.

Later after dinner I was laying in bed with my husband as he place a hand over my stomach as our baby was kicking.

"Its smaller than the twins."

I smiled as he pulled me closer. "That's because their only one."

"And thank salazar for that. No offense love but I don't want anymore twins."

I laughed then stop feeling the baby kick.

"Darling?"

I smiled and felt the baby kick again as I grabbed Draco's hand and place it as the baby kick again. We both smiled and just enjoyed it.

"I love you." Draco whispered into my ear.

"I love you too."

There was a loud crack of thunder and a flash of lightening. We heard screaming and footsteps to see the twins coming in scared. Estrella and Scorpius came to our bed and came between me and Draco bring the covers over them.

"Hey..." I said as they kept the blanket over them.

There was another crash of thunder followed by lightening as they screamed and Ella began to cry.

"Make it stop." Ella said holding onto my and her stuff wolf.

Scorpius was in Dracos arms as he look at me.

"Can we stay with you?" Scorpious ask.

"Of course." I said. "Ella..."

She didnt even lift her head up.

"Come here." She look at me as I sat up and brought her to lay her head on my belly where she look at me.

"Master..." Ren, our other house elf, said standing at the door. "Mr. Potter would like a word with you."

Draco and I look at each other confused before he sighed and kiss me as Scoepius let him go and came to my side beside his sister and Draco left.

There was about flash of lightening followed by a roaring sound of thunder.

Ella buried her face into me as I smiled and ran my hand through her hair soothing her.

"Mommy I'm scared."

"I know and its okay." I told her as Scorpius was beginning to get use to the storm. "Here..."

I grabbed my wand and got both of them to lay down side by side next to me as I conjured up my patronus but in a small figure as the Doe began prancing.

The twins smiled as it pranced and Ella look at me.

"Can you sing mommy?"

"Of course."

They both look at my patrouns forgetting about the storm happening outside.

[Confession I'm obess with this song and thought why not. I love frozen so... yeah. Anyways continuing on.

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lay the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found

The twins were now asleep as my patronus faded out and I smiled looking at my childeren.

"Have I mention your a great singer my love?"

I smiled looking up at Draco with Harry nowhere insight.

"Harry?"

"Just came to drop by saying Ginny's gone to labor."

"To think... Just another three weeks and it'll be mine turn."

"True but..." he sat down on the other qside of the the twins "You've given birth to two childeren at once... shes been going on at a time."

I smiled as he leaned over and kiss me before place a kissing on top of both of the twins head.

"Lucas."

"What?"

I look at Draco. "Lucas Persus Malfoy. Lucia if it's a girl."

I look at him as he sighed.

He didn't say anything which made me keep an eye on him as he got lost in thought.

"Unless... you want to name him after my brother..?"

He smiled and kiss me once more. "The name is wonderful darling."

I smiled and kiss him as he place a hand over the baby who started kicking again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 143 21
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
209K 5.8K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...
96.1K 3.1K 33
(Book 1 of Fate trilogy) ************** "We won't leave you", they grinned wickedly. He smiled and said,"My time is up. Avada Kedavera". Everything w...
36 0 10
I didn't want to be the daughter of Voldemort, but that is not something you can just ask to change. I never actually knew him, at least that's what...