Interracial stories (under ed...

By coochiecouture

A place where the fantasies of a horny melaninated female come to life. More

Text me your love • 1/2
Text me your love • 2/2
Human medicine • 1
Human medicine • 2
Mi Gringo • 1
Baby devil • 1
Sugar • 1
My flower • 1/4
My flower • 2/4
My flower • 3/4
My flower • 4/4
Crybaby • 1
Project 9 • 1
Project 9 • 2
The beatiful man in my nightmares • 1
The beautiful man in my nightmares • 2
Better shadow • 1
Better shadow • 2

Vlad • 1

3.1K 77 16
By coochiecouture

Ramona and Vladimir

Vladimir grunts were heard all throughout the small apartment. Beads of sweat dropped from his bare chest. His sweat soaked , in need of cut, hair hooded his eyes. His eyes. His furious brown eyes that held nothing but vengeance.

He beat the punching bag like it was a depiction of someone he deeply hated. His punches were loud making the chain holding it up jiggle loudly.

A knock on his door made him stop in his tracks. He averted his eyes suspiciously stopping the punching bag from moving. There was another knock making him grab his blade.

He looked through the peep hole suspiciously. He sighed in relief seeing it was only his apartment mate. Ramona. He opened the door hiding the blade in his back pocket.

"Vlad!!!, really? Again?" Ramona crosses her arms with a pout on her face. Her tired baggy eyes scrunched into a glare.

"I'm sorry I'll keep the noise down-..." he paused taking in her attire.

She had on the same black silk robe wrapped tightly around her body. The robe that she always had on when she knocked on his door late at night.

"Here." She held out a cup in his hands, "it's tea. It will help you sleep better and release pent up stress. It seems like you need it, I can hear your groans all the way upstairs." She gave it to him

"Thanks."He grabbed the tea taking it from her hands that looked so small in his, "You really didn't have to." He chuckled softly

"It's no problem", she hugged her herself trying to stop her robe from having a slip in the wrong place, "Goodnight, and please be quieter." She said leaving

"Sorry. Ramona." He watched her walk away. He always loved the way her bottom moved against the tight silk as she walked away.

As soon as she left he went straight to his computer. As creepy as it sounds he installed cameras into her house. It's not for some nasty reason. It's because she is too good not to want a hidden agenda.

He has too many enemies in his past and he doesn't want any coming back. He is just making sure Ramona isn't the minions of one of them.

He watched her enter her apartment and  drop her robe.

"Oh shit." He whispered as if she could actually hear him. He didn't know that she only had on a bra and panties under that robe.

Even though there was nothing sketchy that he could point out he still kept watching her. The way she cooked, studied, randomly danced, and ate all in her half-naked glory.

"Your are something else." He said having a one sided conversation with her.

At some point he began to realize how  much he was watching her began to get creepy. He was just about to log off until he saw her reach in to grab something from her drawer.

"Oh fuck." It was a vibrator something he never thought she would own. She began touching herself her hand tucked into one of her bras. The other hand holding a vibrator that made its way to her panties.

Vlad looked down at his feeling himself getting hotter. He heard her moans making him look back up. He bit his lip wondering if he would give in and stoop so low or resist temptation.

"Oh fuck, Vlad."

His eyes nearly popped out his head hearing his name leave her lips.He immediately logged off feeling more and more sinful.

"Me?" He questioned asking himself as to why she said his name.

He sat there in shock for awhile until feeling the aching release, his dick so desperately wanted. He sighed knowing the guilt would come after  the pleasure.

"I'm sorry, Ramona." He dunked the cup of tea in his mouth before reaching his hand down in his boxers.

He walked out of his apartment seeing Ramona heading down the hallway. She smiled at him as she passed by.

"Wait....Ramona." He called out her name making her stop to look behind, " The tea you gave me really helped with my stress. When would you like me to return the mug?"

"Maybe tonight?"

"Perfect." He gave her a smile

Vladimir watched as she went away. His face went blank going back into his apartment.

He went on his computer entering a code that got him into the dark web data base. He was on a mission to find the killer to someone who meant very much to him.

A terrorist attacked happened a while back. All his life he tried to protect them but his all just wasn't enough.

"Rathaus acmalla?" He clicked on an icon with intel about the terrorist.

The day passed like they always did where. Vlad would remain on his computer all day until he was too famished and tired to dig any deeper.

He looked in his fridge seeing nothing but an apple and some old takeout. He sighed realizing he had to go out to grocery shop again.

The outside world, something he used to love but now hated with a burning passion. It's only filled with people who lie and kill to get what they want. With the exception of Ramona, of course.

He heard the beep of the apartment complex door, that his apartment was right next to. The sound was followed the clicking of heels making him smile.

Ramona was back.

He had gotten used to the sound of her footsteps, so it was easy to decipher now. He sprinted to the door making peeking through the peephole. He saw her with heavy bags in her hand. He opened the door immediately grabbing her attention.

"Oh, hi Vlad. Are you here to return the mug?" She said releasing the bag from her clutch letting out a little sound of relief.

"No, I could just here your struggles all the way through the door." He chuckled , "do you need help?"

"Well these grocery just might weigh more than me....soooo yeah."

He grabbed all the groceries only leaving her with one to carry. They walked upstairs to her apartment, that was above his. He just felt awkward since his social skills had faded over time.

"What are you planning on making?" He asked looking down at the groceries hoping to start a conversation

"Just impulse cooking."

"An odd impulse." He chuckled commenting on her 'impulse'.

"A bad impulse."

"Oh, you think that's bad? You could only imagine my impulses."

"Oh yeah, what are yours?"

"Well..." He hesitated to speak. Every impulse that he had would definitely spook her away. Half of the them were slightly illegal and all of them were alarmingly violent.

"Is self-pain your impulse?" She asked

'Yes' he thought in his head

"What makes you think that?" He asked avoiding answering the question

"Well, these shabby apartment walls are very thin. I hear everything." His back hairs stood up on end wondering if she heard his sinful activities," I can hear you punching that bag for days. I'm surprised it hasn't fell off by now. It made me assume you like the pain you get from hitting so many time." He breathed out subtly

"Sorry, about that again." He chuckled nervously

"Oh it's fine. It's actually kind of calming once you cancel out the chain jiggling."

"Why is it soothing?"

"Your voice is very husky and raspy. When you groan it is very soothing to hear. Not to be weird or anything."

"D-Did you hear me last night? After you left" She said

"It was faint but I could hear you." She played with her fingers looking down smiling, "your probably busy, so let me stop nagging."

"I work from home most times so I doubt I will be missing much." He assured

"Well, do you think your 'boss' will let you stay over for a little bite to eat?"

"I am my boss."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Vlad watched her in the kitchen as if it was something new and foreign to him. He would always watch her make dinner but being here knowingly it felt different.

"Am I doing something wrong?

"Huh?"

"Your watching me so closely I figured there was something you wanted to say?"

"No, just never had someone cook for me before."

"Seriously?!!" She gasped, " Well, I'm glad I could be the first. Anything for in mind?"

"How about," he thought about a dish she always made that he always wanted to try, "Ratatouille? Can you make that?"

"What a coincidence? That is one of my go-to dishes to make. How did you know? Are you spying on me?"

He stood there with dumb look on his face wondering if she was joking or not. She started laughing making him laugh along with her.

"Your not much of a jokester, are you?" She said calming her laughter

"I'm not much of a talker, in general." He tried to recover himself from that awkward moment.

"Ooh, so your an introvert?"

"Yeah, I guess so." He scratched the back of his messy jet black hair.

"Bone apple titty." She set the plate down for him. He looked down at it while Ramona set down a fork for him.

"It's looks good." He studied the presentation of it.

"But does it taste good?" She asked sitting across from him. He grabbed a fork tasting it while Ramona waited for his reaction.

"It tastes really good." Vlad said through a mouth full of food

"Good to know. I'll be a great housewife one day." She joked, "I am finally worthy enough to pleasure and cater towards my future husbands needs."

"If I'm not your husband does that mean you cook for another man? Ouch!!!" He played along with her silly antics

"Well...actually I have a boyfriend." She said non chalantly picking at her plate.If only she knew how much that statement effected Vlad, " but I can't necessarily cook for him."

"Oh, wow. I didn't know you had one." He said trying to hide his slight jealousy, "Why'd you cook for me and not him?"

"Because he is in jail." He eyes went wider making her laugh at his reaction, "Yeah, I know. Surprise! Surprise!. He is being released soon so.....I'll be able to see him soon." She smiled trying to the awkward tension

"Does he have a name? I'm just saying out of curiosity not in a creepy way." He said trying to act innocent of his true intent of asking. He ate his food quickly feeling his curiousity get the best of him.

"Sure. Mattia Seros." She said, "if you want to search him up, you can. This isn't my first rodeo." She smiled

"Promise." He said

Starting off slow but be patient my good fellow.

Bye, melanin mochi's✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 988 15
𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵.
617K 2.4K 185
Here's a list of my favorite BWWM themed books that I recommend to you.
61K 558 5
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*