Sweetest Little Show - Paul M...

By itsallrocknroll

She would never understand why she signed the contract, but she did. A contract to be Paul McCartney's on scr... More

Chapter 1 - Interest
Chapter 2 - The Signing
Chapter 3 - Trust Issues
Chapter 4 - An Act
Chapter 5 - Taking Advantage
Chapter 6 - Rewind
Chapter 7 - Bottles of Milk
Chapter 8 - Lady Football
Chapter 9 - Compliments
Chapter 10 - The Chance
Chapter 11 - Hair
Chapter 12 - Forgivness
Chapter 13 - Only Nineteen
Chapter 14 - Burning Cage
Chapter 15 - Reverse
Chapter 16 - Thongs
Chapter 17 - Paris
Chapter 18 - What Hid Behind Her Eyes
Chapter 19 - Wish
Chapter 20 - Surprise, Surpirse
Chapter 21 - Padre y Madre
Chapter 22 - Accidental
Chapter 23 - Lazy Days
Chapter 24 - Old Ways
Chapter 25 - Crash
Chapter 26 - Showtime
Chapter 27 - With A Little Help From My Friends
Chapter 28 - Switch
Chapter 29 - Paycheck
Chapter 30 - No
Chapter 31 - You Again?
Chapter 32 - Not Again
Chapter 33 - Twenty Four Hours
Chapter 34 - Visitors
Chapter 35 - Revelations
Chapter 36 - Drained
Chapter 37 - Forgotton
Chapter 38 - Dance
Chapter 40 - Remember
Chapter 41 - Love
Chapter 42 - I Can't Lose You Again
Chapter 43 - The Smell of Perfume

Chapter 39 - Sweet Lips

574 23 1
By itsallrocknroll

**

"Ew, I cannot watch myself on TV. This is just weird to see, turn it off," I giggled, cringing as I came onto the screen. "I ended up being a solid actress though, but my god I cannot watch myself act."

Paul chuckled, changing the channel to something else. On came a Beatles performance, to which he stuck out his tongue and made a gagging sound as he scrunched up his nose. I threw a pillow at him as I laughed harder.

"Wait I wanna see it!" I called out.

"Quiet, you two, I'm trying to write a resume!" Thomas yelled from upstairs, making me laugh so hard my belly hurt.

"Ew no, if we don't gotta see your movie then we don't gotta see me all sweaty and gross," Paul giggled.

"Ugh fine," I groaned, playfully rolling my eyes. "Then what in the world are we gonna do in between all this time we have until John's party?"

He turned off the TV and slumped down next to me on the couch, lying down and resting his head on my lap. Rolling over, he lifted my shirt up slightly, and before I could react, he blew a raspberry on my tummy making me squeal and burst into more laughter.

"Quit it, McCartney," I giggled, going red as I pushed him off my lap. "Aw, you're a cheeky one, aren't you?"

"Y'know, cheeky was the exact word you always liked to use on me," Paul said, sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. "If you want we could just sit here and talk."

"About what?" I asked.

"Anything," Paul replied. "I want to you cuddle me, can you cuddle me?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, leaning into Paul and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Why do you always wanna cuddle?" I asked, amused.

"Because you're nice to cuddle. And you smell good," Paul said. "I love this perfume on you. Don't get me wrong, you still have a beautiful scent without it, but this perfume drives me insane."

"Maybe I should wear it more often then. I've always liked it too, after all I would need to like it to wear it," I said. "I've been using the same perfume since I was 16. What about you and that cologne of yours?"

"Eh, just something I picked up once and noticed how nice it was. I hope it ain't too strong or anything," Paul said.

"Oh no, no it's fine, it's perfect, actually. I love it," I said. "Jesus, that's addicting. Maybe I enjoy how cuddly you are."

"That's a good thing, cos you're gonna have to really get used to it, y'know," Paul chuckled.

We sat there in silence for a bit as we just took in the moment, letting our presence be enough for conversation. It was crazy to think that I could've forgotten something so special. We had only been flirty with each other for a few days but I could feel a true connection already sparking.

"What were we like as a couple. Y'know, were we like this, what was our first kiss like, all that dumb lovey dovey stuff," I asked.

He smiled when I mentioned this. "Well it's how we are now. We could just sit around and talk and it's be amazing. We enjoyed just holding each other and being in each other's company. And I especially made sure we did a lot of kissing. Our first kiss was initiated by you, though, which surprised me, but I loved it. We were just lying in the dark and then you kissed me," Paul explained. I looked up at him and saw an even wider grin come across his lips.

I smiled and looked back down, mentally patting myself on the back. That was really something I didn't expect. I've always been shy about relationships, sure I'd get myself into them, but I was always too nervous to actually make a move unless the other one already had.

"Is it weird to say I'm proud of myself?" I asked.

"Being proud of yourself isn't anything wrong, I'm proud of you too. You really surprised me, but I was glad that you did it," Paul said. He looked at the clock. "Did you wanna start heading around now? I'm sure he won't mind if we come just a tad bit early."

I patted his stomach before standing up and grabbing my purse. "Let's go."

*

"Princess Paulie!" John exclaimed as he opened the door. "It's good you're here, I was getting bored. A few people are already here, come join us. And Jackie, I'm not sure how much you remember me, but it's nice to seeing you."

He certainly still had that goofy cheekiness to him. His smile reminded me of a mischievous 10 year old that would cause havoc in school. I guess that was apart of his bad boy charm that he had going on.

"I remember your humour," I said.

"Oh, I'm charmed," John said, putting on a posh voice. "Cynthia! Jackie's here! Come meet her again!"

"Just a sec, dear!" Cynthia called back as she came to the front door. She was a beautiful lady. She was definitely the opposite to John, but I could see how they could get along. "Hi, darling. My name's Cynthia, I'm John's wife."

We shook hands. "Hello Cynthia, I'm Jackie. I'm guessing we must've met before, I just... I can't seem to remember because of you... well you know."

"Don't worry about it, I understand. Come in, Jackie, there's some more of the girls you'd probably want to meet," Cynthia said.

I came in and went to greet the girls who were sitting all proper and ladylike in their seats, though it was obvious that this was a little good girl act they liked to put on. They were all lovely girls, but I eventually grew tired of them  and went to look for my partner in crime.

"This one, I got last year actually," Ringo was saying, showing his rings to some people. "It's nice, isn't it? I think it's my favourite."

"Ringo!" I called, waving at him.

He excused himself and came to me, giving me a hug. "Hey, Jackie, how are you?"

"Doing lovely. I'm still getting used to everything, but things have been nice," I said.

"How's Paul been? I hear he's been staying with you," Ringo asked.

I shrugged and blushed with a little grin on my face. "Good."

"What does good mean?"

I looked over and saw him across the room. He was already looking at me, but quickly turned away when he saw I had caught him staring. It was so adorable.

"Good means good, I guess," I said, looking back at Ringo. "I'm surprised I got one like him."

"What do you mean?" Ringo asked with a chuckle.

"Y'know, he's just so cute, and we get along so well. I think I really like him," I said. "It's only been a few days though, so I don't know if this is a crush or just some sort or excitement or something."

"No but like what do you mean you're surprised you got one like him?" Ringo asked again.

"I don't know. He's just so dreamy that I wouldn't have expected to be able to get one like him," I admitted. "I'm sorry, that's so cheesy."

I felt a little hand tap my shoulder, and I turned around to see Maureen and little Zak who I had met just a few days ago. He was incredibly adorable and was still a tired little bean that just wanted to sleep and drink milk all day.

"How are you?" Maureen said as she gazed down as her precious one.

"I'm good. You and Zak?" I asked.

"I think Zak's quite happy not having to hold a baby everywhere he goes. Me? I'm tired, but good," Maureen said. "Do you wanna hold him?"

I smiled. "Can I really?" I asked.

"Of course, Jackie. You're pretty much his aunt now. Here you go," Maureen said, passing Zak to me.

I sat down and looked at Zak's eyes, unable to stop smiling from how cute he looked. I could already see a bit of Ringo coming though. Zak just stared at me with a blank expression, his hands trying to reach my face.

Hearing and seeing a flash, I look up and see Paul behind a camera. He grinned at me with his little smile and put the camera aside to come sit next to me. His arm went around me and he rested his head on my shoulder and looked at Zak.

"You seem to be good with the little ones. I tried to hold him before and he cried," Paul chuckled.

Zak stuck his tongue out and quickly looked away from Paul. I giggled. "I don't think he likes you very much."

"Aw that's a shame. Do you like me though?" Paul asked.

"I learn to," I said jokingly. I looked down at Zak, who was slowly falling asleep. "He'll learn to too."

I gave Zak back to his mother and went outside with Paul, roaming through the garden. They had a beautiful house. Julian was outside playing with some other young kids that were probably from kinder.

Paul has his arm around my waist as we went somewhere alone, sitting down on the floor together. As he leaned his head on my shoulder, I took his hand and started massaging it. He let out a sigh and kissed my shoulder.

I let go of his hand and picked up a pink flower that had fallen on the ground and tucked it behind his ear. "You actually look really cute like that," I said.

He leaned over to grab a flower and put it behind my ear. "You're pretty cute like that too, y'know," Paul said.

His legs were crossed and he was now across from me, my legs crossed too and our knees touching. Feeling his hands grab mine, I looked down to see how perfect they looked together. It really seemed like something on the universe was trying to yell at us about how we were meant to be something.

Looking back up at his eyes, I blushed a bit when I noticed how intensely he stared. It was like he genuinely felt as crazy about me as I said. The way he stared made me feel special and like I was some kind of princess.

For some reason, my body leaned forward and I peeked his lips, feeling my ears go red as I pulled away and looked at him shyly, my face tilting down. He just smiled and leaned in again, kissing me.

I held onto his hands tighter, my body melting as our lips moved in sync. He was such a passionate kisser, it felt like fireworks were going off just from the feeling of his lips against mine.

We heard a flash and saw Ringo peeking behind a bush, going red as we pulled away and looked at him. "Oh shit, I forgot the flash was on. Um... oops?" Ringo said, slowly stepping backwards before running off.

I laughed, pulling Paul in again for another kiss. I kneeled, slowly scooting my way closer and closer before he pulled me onto his lap, letting me wrap my legs around his waist. The little high school girl in me was squealing as his arms wrapped around my waist and I placed my hands on his cheeks. This felt like magic.

When he pulled away, he looked to be as breathless as I felt. He covered up any kind of shyness or awkward over giddiness with a little grin.

"Did we really just do that?" I asked, my mind still racing and overwhelmed.

He nodded, kissing the tip of my nose after. "Yep. And Ringo has a photo of it too," Paul chuckled. "Do you wanna just stay here with me, y'know, we can talk or... or kiss more if you wanna. Stay with me."

I nodded. "I wasn't planing on leaving you side after that anyway."

**

Hey readers! While I am balancing it with school work, with all the extra time on my hands, I am writing a lot more which means you'll be seeing some more chapters soon. I do also have another book in the works which looks be up straight after this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 870 32
š™ˆš™¤š™™š™šš™§š™£ š™‡š™žš™›š™š š™žš™Ø š™š™Ŗš™—š™—š™žš™Øš™ - š˜½š™”š™Ŗš™§ ************************** After a tragic car accident, 14 year old Paul McCartney ends up 64 ye...
9.1K 221 10
The last thing Katy remembered was, she was in the year 2019, having fun with her guy friends. (she was always one of the guys) She falls asleep at h...
499 32 13
!requests open! -george -john -ringo -paul *any other beatle will have to be requested* *smut included* key - fluff: ^...^ smut: !...! angst: #...# ...
402 13 9
One fateful night meeting the Beatles backstage has put me in a whirlwind. Camera flashes, laughs, and a few drinks later, my whole life has changed...