instagram | multifandom ambw...

By vxalone

an instagram story of a black girl mai carter and her group of friends who love to share their lives on insta... More

who is he
mai's insta feed
double dates pt.1
mai's insta feed 2
double dates pt.2
jungkooks insta feed
deleting soon... maybe?
unexpected surprise
happy new years
anybody but him pt.2
party night

anybody but him

143 3 1
By vxalone

ah, shit here we go again. this better not be- FUCK

my jaw had completely dropped to the floor when i saw them together.

i peeked at jimin as he was signaling me to put my jaw back up.

i swiftly flick him off when i realize i'm still standing there like an idiot interrupting their moment.

i do an full 180 and dash behind the counter from embarrassment.

i go up to jimin and he's just laughing at me.

hey why are you laughing at me i frown while slapping his shoulder.

he struggles to make out words between his laughter while i wait still with his cold ass beverage in my hand.

park jimin this is not funny he possibly saw me and now thinks i'm weird. my life is over and i hate myself.

he stops cackling and faces me then busts out snickering again once he notices my distressed face.

you know what, how about you give it to him, i voice angrily.

i drag jimin from behind the counter and attempt to shove him to their table.

we watch as jennie is sobbing and jungkook struggling to consult her.

he nudges me to their table and they see me almost stumble on my ass.

fuck my life i curse under my breath as i give jk his drink.

he makes an effort to say something to me but ultimately hesitates as jennie starts begging for him.

i peer at jennie as i back up awkwardly only to catch a glimpse of the sly smile on her face.

i look back with a confused look on my face because i definitely know she did not precisely play that whole act.

i walk back to jimin and we both look at each other and break out into a fit of laughter after that awkward encounter.

sh-HAHA she was cry-HAHAHA she was crying i say while i have trouble breathing.

jimin ends up on the floor from laughing so damn hard and i trip on his shoe then plummet straight on top of him.

we stop giggling and have a lengthy amount of eye contact.

i could tell he was going in for a kiss when i hear the bell ring at the cash register.

i low key yearned to jesus that happened so the awkwardness can go away only for it to be the person i least but most wanted to at that moment.

i got up, dusted myself off and smiled at him.

hey, how was your morn- i halted as i was interrupted by jimin punching my thighs.

jimin what the fuck get up, i whisper to him as he's still laying on the floor.

help me up baby, he says gripping onto my leg.

glaring back up i see tae with a perplexed expression.

can you please hold on i announce darting back at this dummy on the floor.

jimin mutters a please with a pout on his face.

i unleash a great sigh as i take out the hand he's extended only for him to push she down on the floor back on top of him.

tae is in shock and peeks over to counter to check if i'm okay after i just "fell".

tae sees me on laying on jimin and clears his throat as i instantly get off of him.

i arise to look back only to see him hastily walking out the door.

i quickly walk after him and call his name but he's already a remote distance and i had to get back to work.

i promptly text him to ask if he was okay.

i know he did not just leave me on read.
i decide to text him again to see what's going on.

he really left me on read again. i thought fuck it, he's acting like a child, i'll act like one too and went back to work.

i put my phone in my apron and went back to the counter.

jimin comes up to me after delivering an order and back hugs me.

in my head i'm thinking what in the actual fuck, but i also have butterflies for some reason.

what is happening to me ?

ew jimin you're breathing on my neck, i yelp as i try to unlock his arms from me.

jimin turns me around and looks me in the eyes.

can he stop doing that my lady parts are acting out i began to imagine.

hey, i'm having a party tonight; a bunch of people are coming tonight and i'd love if you came.

is your cute ass friend yoongi gonna be there though, i said with a smirk.

bruh, jimin said as he looked at me like i was stupid.

i'm so deadass bih if he's not there i'm staying my ass home, i said with a serious face trying my hardest not to laugh.

mai shut the fuck up are you kidding, jimin exclaimed.

didn't i just say-, i asserted with a raised eyebrow.

i hate you, he declared.

yeah yeah but you're all up on my ass

psh i wish, he mumbled.

wait a damn minute did you just- i stated dumbfounded.

haha just kidding...unless he groaned.

jimin shut up or i'm not going to your dumbass party, i warned.

okay okay so you'll go then, he implored.

yes you loser stop asking before i break your knee caps, i argued.

why so violent mamas, he growled.

gross i'm leaving, i say as i head to a random table to check on the customers.

but you don't know what ti- ugh wow she's- wow jimin says as he runs his hands through his hair.

as the hours pass of me serving drinks, cleaning tables and trying to survive working with jimin it's finally time to clock out.

as i head to leave jimin stops me in my advances.

i glance back in his shimmering eyes and am completely blown away.
i knew he was cute but oh boy was he looking so fine precisely at this moment.

i had an odd feeling i never really felt around him before and it was freaking me the fuck out. i can't have feelings for him, right?

he's just my friend, not even that just my coworker.

um earth to mai are you okay, jimin says with a concerned look on his face.

um yeah i'm just tired. did you need something, i lie as i snap out of my daze.

i was going to ask if you needed a ride since you kinda walked here and it's pretty late.

you sure? I mean i could walk back, i don't want to be a pain or anything.

mai stop lets go you're coming with me, he affirmed.

oh ok daddy, i say as i lock arms with him.

he looks down at me with his big toothy smile as we walk out the cafe.

he quickly opens my door for me as he rushes to his side and hops in.

what a gentlemen this is not park jimin this is parqué jímiñè, i stated as we started cracking up.

we start riding in an awkward silence before we both glance at each other and look away just as immediate.

so um when are you setting up for the party. do you need help, i ask curiously to reduce any discomfort.

actually i do. i was going to start right when i got home but the party doesn't start till 10, he explains.

how about we just go to your house and set up and when we're done i can just go back home to get ready.

sounds like a plan, jimin says with a wink as he puts his hand on my thigh.

i am shocked but i decide to keep it there.

it just felt so natural.

out of no where my hand starts moving to his and they're now sitting on top of eachother.

i look at him as he puts his head down smiling while i do the same.

omg no what in the actual hell is wrong with me.

literally anybody but him mai

do i like park jimin?

haven't wrote in a fat minute. don't know where this story is going. i'm a mess. stream on. not rlly edited so it's terrible. thx for coming to my ted talk cuties 😔👉👈
but do yall ship mai & jimin cause idk 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
115K 13.6K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...