Charmed Again: Season 3

By TSPking1994

In the third season of my fan-fiction series Charmed Again Paul Halliwell finds himself a potential new love... More

The Charming Cast
Episode 2 - Better The Devil You Know
Episode 3 - Witches of Egypt
Episode 4 - The People Versus Raven Turner
Episode 5 - The Charmed Bride: A Valentine's Special
Episode 6 - The Death of The Charmed Ones (International Fanworks Day Special)
Episode 7 - Spellbound Behind Bars
Episode 8 - Charmed Condolences (Finale)

Episode 1 - Charmed by Cole (Premiere)

137 0 0
By TSPking1994

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

"So, what do you think of all the changes around here?" Raven Turner asked Paul as he walked into his office at the former Stevens and Summers law firm to see Raven sat behind her desk. "Summers and Turner law just has a better fit to it don't you think?"

"No offense meant by this Raven but why are you in my office?" Paul wondered as Raven stood up from his desk and walked over to him. "Also, Turner is a bit of a sore point for me right now."

"I think that's because he doesn't like me sister." Cole said to Raven as he shimmered into the office. "Does he know about all the changes?"

"What's all the changes?" Paul asked Raven, ignoring Cole.

"Well my brother got in touch with me over this law firm knowing they'd go broke if someone didn't intervene and I wanted to be my own boss but..." Raven began to tell Paul.

"I helped finance all this so it's technically Summers, Turner and Turner except the third Turner is silent." Cole butted in knowing Paul would be furious by this news.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Paul snapped at them both before turning his attention to Cole. "It's bad enough you're never out of my house because of your frankly strange friendship with my son and now you're never going to be away from my work."

"Paul I can promise I will be making sure my brother is well and truly silent." Raven promised Paul.

"Save it," Paul replied to her. "I should've known not to trust Cole Turner's sister."

"It's not Summers and Turner," Raven responded by rolling her eyes. "It's Halliwell and Turner."

"I bought out both partners so you two could run this place although I'm starting to think I should've have been so kind." Cole told a shocked Paul.

"Wait what? You mean I'm a senior partner at my own law firm?" Paul questioned Cole, not quite believing what he heard. "Why would you do that for me?"

"It's more for Drake you're the main source of income in the Halliwell Manor with his strip career going bust and him now being a full-time father and although P3 is a long running family establishment it's not exactly making you guys millionaires." Cole explained to the eldest Halliwell.

"See that should make me feel warm towards you and everything but now I'm more worried than ever." Paul admitted to Cole before turning his attention to Raven. "Come on their friendship is weird right?"

"We were born and raised in the Underworld we don't know the meaning of weird." Raven laughed.

"Oh my god I'm literally running a law firm with two demons." Paul said in shock.

Drake is sat on the chair within the nursery in the Halliwell Manor holding his daughter in his arms playing with her and her toys as the two laughed and smiled away at each other until Lacey orbed into the nursery instantly making baby Lilah giggle at the display of magic.

"I don't know if she laughs because she's excited to see me or if she's excited to see me doing magic either way I'm touched." Lacey said to Drake. "Not be the barer of bad news or anything but we have a situation downstairs that needs your attendance."

"Demon related or family related?" Drake asked his best friend as he stood up from his chair continuing to hold his daughter in his arms. "Because I really don't like leaving Lilah unless it's an emergency."

"Look at you daddy Drake," Lacey lightly mocked him. "Paul knows Cole's a silent partner in the law firm, so I think that classes as demon and family related drama."

"Oh god does that mean he also knows about..." Drake began to say as he handed Lilah over to Lacey.

"The night out we all have planned with Raven who's now his number two enemy Cole still being his number one still of course." Lacey said finishing her friend's sentence.

"Yeah see that's just another reason for me to stay in tonight and spend some quality daddy daughter time with Lilah." Drake argued with her.

"No! Even if Paul has a hissy fit and says he won't babysit me, and Pan will give up our night out just to get your out this house." Lacey told him. "You haven't been out this house since you came back from the dead and frankly it's making you kind of boring."

"Hey, I have been out plenty!" Drake said in defense of himself.

"Charmed related duties don't count face it, Drake, you've become all about your baby and the book of shadows." Lacey taunted him.

"You know you're so much meaner since you died!" Drake replied to her. "Aren't angels supposed to be nice?"

Pan walked into P3 eager for her appointment with socialite extraordinaire Trinity Banks only to find her already sat at the bar sipping a cocktail and being served by one of Pan's bar staff.

"I was beginning to think you were never going to arrive for this meeting you begged me to have with you." Trinity complained as Pan walked over towards her.

"You're earlier than expected." Pan told her.

"You should always be early for appointments early is on time and on time is always considered late." Trinity told Pan as Pan sat down next to her.

"I'll try remember that in future." Pan replied with a forced smile on her face.

"My time is very precious, and I can't be wasting it for just anybody." Trinity made herself clear while looking around the club with a dissatisfied look on her face. "Clearly you should start investing more of your own time into your business."

"Mrs Banks P3 could really benefit from being featured on your online magazine The Look the kind of publicity it would bring to this place would be phenomenal and frankly this place needs some promotion pretty badly." Pan pleaded with Trinity.

"I am currently looking at three other clubs within this city," Trinity told Pan as she finished her drink and stood up from her stool. "And unlike you they were on time and their clubs had a far better look for the look why on earth would I feature your club over there's?"

"Those other clubs are fads that will probably be some hip coffee café within the year whereas P3 has been here for decades this place is one of the oldest running clubs within San Francisco and it's a family run business and has been since it's establishment." Pan said as she stood up from her stool, fighting for her club. "This is more than just another club in the city it's a home it's the one place that's never changing in a constantly changing world."

"Hmm I do like the pull on the heartstrings my readers do tend to love retro and mushy stories about family and such even if it's totally cliche." Trinity admitted as she began seriously considering P3. "Plus, my readers are always saying The Look is always so cold this could inject some heart and warmth into my site fooling people into thinking Mrs Trinity Banks does have a heart after all."

"Does this mean I've got the feature?" Pan asked her, hoping for the best.

"You can have the feature under one condition and this condition is non-negotiable." Trinity revealed to Pan making the Halliwell witch cheer for a moment.

"What's the condition?" Pan wondered.

"Anyone with any real social standing within the city knows all about the Halliwell family and their double lives." Trinity explained to a shocked Pan. "Don't worry this isn't me extorting you for a spell or something tacky like that I'm simply just needing your specialties to get rid of a ghost who has decided to haunt my home."

"Okay I'm going to pass right through the fact our family secret is clearly becoming anything but a secret and go straight to why would a ghost be haunting your home?" Pan asked Trinity. "I mean it's a pretty new build and I'm sure I would've read somewhere if it was built on some ancient burial ground."

"My husband died a few months ago and his spirit has become completely intolerable to have around my home which isn't exactly surprising considering he wasn't that tolerable when he was alive." Trinity admitted to her. "So basically, I need you to banish, exorcise or whatever you do and get him the hell out of my life once and for all."

Drake walked into the dining room of his family home to find Paul sat at the table drinking a glass of whisky and looking miserable as he reluctantly decided to sit down next to his father and try and reason with him.

"Don't you think it's just a little bit early to be hitting the bottle dad?" Drake asked him only for Paul to respond by rolling his eyes and finishing his drink in one go. "Okay so maybe I should've told you that you were going into business with Cole and his sister Raven, but I didn't want you to shoot yourself in the foot and ruin a great opportunity."

"You don't say." Paul replied with a heavy among of sarcasm.

"Okay while you've got this whole attitude now is the time to remind you how when we first met you convinced me you were my brother then proceeded to wipe my memory." Drake told him.

"Really?" Paul laughed at his son. "Well played son, I can never win an argument in this house."

"I just want you to make a go of this law firm be your own boss and who knows if you wind up getting along with Raven and Cole then that's just a bonus." Drake hinted at his father.

"What is with this friendship you have going with that man?" Paul asked him.

"Hey when you're in demonic hell with a guy you bond with them and besides Raven is such a sweetheart, I'm beginning to think she's the angel and Lacey's the demon." Drake joked.

"You know you can tell me if you have feelings for him." Paul told his son. "I mean I will heavily judge you but at least it means you're moving on after Quinn."

"Please dad," Drake cackled, attempting to deflect. "I'm not crushing on my great-aunt's ex husband that would be weird even for this family."

"If you say so." Paul replied, making clear he wasn't convinced.

Pan walked into the sun-room within her family home which had been converted into a playroom for Lilah as she found Lacey sat in the ball pit with Lilah.

"It's weird having a baby in here again after all this time." Pan admitted as she walked over to Lacey and Lilah. "It's an amazing kind of weird."

"Yeah I know what you mean." Lacey said while smiling adoringly at little Lilah. "Everything seems kind of perfect right now not to jinx it or anything."

"Yeah we're still charmed so nothings too perfect which brings me to having to cancel on tonight because I'm off ghost hunting for Mrs Trinity Banks just so I can get a feature in her online magazine." Pan revealed to her girlfriend.

"Hold up you're ghost hunting in some socialite's fancy mansion?" Lacey asked as she stood up and picked Lilah up into her arms. "That sounds way more fun that a night out you can consider me in."

"Yeah there's nothing exciting about some socialite knowing way too much about my family's worst kept secret and god knows who else knows if she does this could be troublesome for us all." Pan worried.

"I get you I'll check with the elders about who knows what and what we can do about it but in the meantime, you should definitely deal with this woman's ghost." Lacey advised her girlfriend.

"Yeah I figured there was no way of getting out of this I'll take Paul with me he's in a mood already so why not add some more moans to his day." Pan replied to her white lighter.

"I'll take Lilah up there with me give her some quality time with Aunt Paige and that way we can still force Drake to go on a night out." Lacey told Pan.

"Yeah I'm all for Drake getting his groove back after becoming a dad and moving on from Quinn but I'm not sure letting him go on his first night out with two demons is a good idea." Pan suggested.

"Drake's part demon too it's good for him to have friends who are also part demon besides I thought you liked Raven?" Lacey wondered.

"Raven I like Cole however has a complicated history with this family and I'd prefer my nephew to not be alone with him until I know for sure he can be trusted." Pan explained to Lacey.

"You just need to trust a little more." Lacy implied before kissing Pan on the lips. "Or for now just focus on socialite style ghost hunting."

"I really hope you're not here to tell me you already want to dissolve this partnership because I believe that would be a great mistake." Raven said to Paul as he walked into her office at Halliwell and Turner law as she sat behind her desk.

"I thought about it over and over again and although I'm not amused that I now run a law firm without being notified whatsoever but at the same time I'd be stupid to throw it all away." Paul replied as he walked over towards Raven and sat down in front of her desk.

"Yeah I suppose the way we all went about this partnership in the wrong way, but we all thought your prejudice towards demons would get in your way of making a good business deal." Raven told him honestly.

"I'm not prejudice my son is half demon and I wouldn't change him for the world." Paul denied Raven's claims.

"Just because you're a father of a demon doesn't mean you don't have any prejudices; I mean you are automatically distrustful of me and my brother just because we're demons and that prejudice." Raven explained to the eldest Halliwell. "You're view of demons versus mortals it's a rather narrow one and if you don't fix that then it's going to cause problems with your son and granddaughter in the future."

"Wow," Paul said as he realized there was some truth in Raven's words. "I've been a Halliwell all my life but I've only been a father for half of it and I do love my son and granddaughter more than anything I guess I need to realize to be more open towards demons who claim to be good because my son's part demon and he truly is amazing."

"Don't be too hard on yourself it's the status quo for us to instantly hate each other just because of who we are but I've never been one to stick to the status quo and I genuinely believe together we can complicate the world's view in a good way." Raven told Paul, trying to reassure him not to feel so guilty about himself.

"I still don't trust Cole but I'm beginning to trust you." Paul admitted to his new partner.

"I get that he has history with the Halliwell's, but I think him, and Drake are really good for each other. Drake convinced him to reach out to any family he could find and that's how we got reacquainted and whether you want to hear it or not Drake had a lot of self-loathing for his demonic side until he met Cole, Cole's helping him realize being part demon doesn't mean he's part evil." Raven revealed to him.

"It's good that Drake has someone he can turn to about his demon side." Paul accepted, realizing his son needed that. "Things were so much easier when the only guy around my son was a freaking angel."

"I suppose that would be a lot to live up to," Raven laughed. "Listen how would you like to go for dinner tonight? I'm supposed to be going on that night out, but Lacey and Pan's already bailed, and I don't feel like playing third wheel to Cole and Drake's bromance."

"You want to go for dinner with me?" Paul asked in shock, clearly having been a while since somebody asked him out for dinner.

"Yeah if you don't mind slumming it with a demon." Raven joked with him.

"I can't believe that I can't get a hold of Paul that literally never happens." Pan moaned as she and Lacey walked up the driveway towards Trinity Banks' luxurious mansion. "It's highly rude of him to suddenly find a life."

"Well lucky for me your aunt Paige was more than happy to have some one on one time with Lilah so I could tag along just a shame she didn't have any information on socialites of San Francisco being in the know." Lacey replied as they continued walking up the driveway."

"Did you see Quinn while you were up there?" Pan wondered. "Just curious how many times do you see him when you go up there?"

"Yeah I did Quinn and Paige have become quite the dynamic duo up there and their both making a lot of good changes together Paige seems thrilled to have someone constantly fighting in her corner and Quinn seems really happy fulfilling his destiny." Lacey revealed to Pan as the two of them walked closer towards Trinity's front door.

"That's good but I'd kill for a visit every now and then Quinn became like family and it's weird never seeing him anymore." Pan admitted to her.

"Yeah I get that." Lacey said as they reached the doorstep before knocking on the front door of Trinity's home. "I'm sure everything will work out though and he'll visit when he's ready."

"You can't stay here I don't know whether she knows about white lighters or not and god knows she doesn't need to know anymore about us." Pan said, changing the subject.

"Very well I'll see you at home." Lacey replied before kissing Pan and then orbing away.

"I guess somebody wasn't paying any attention in our earlier conversation regarding time keeping." Trinity complained upon opening her door to find Pan stood on her doorstep.

"I'm ten minutes early and early is on time." Pan replied to her.

"If you say so Miss Halliwell." Trinity said as she welcomed Pan into the foyer of her lavish mansion.

"You have a beautiful place Mrs Banks." Pan told her as she looked around the lavish home.

"It will be far more improved once you cleanse this house of my dreadful husband do you know how much having a ghost in your home ruins your sex life?" Trinity moaned to the Halliwell witch.

"So, is your husband an evil spirit because I only banish evil spirits however if he's good I can try talking him into moving on?" Pan asked the socialite beginning to fear Trinity was eviler than her husband's ghost.

"He's truly atrocious I can promise you that do you know the stubborn old fool left half of what was rightfully mine to his god-awful children." Trinity complained some more. "I mean after all I had to put up with and he has the audacity to leave half of his money to his incredibly boring and frankly not pretty children."

"Okay Mrs Banks I'm a charmed one as you know which means I protect the innocent and take down evil and right now it's sounding like you're the evil one haunting this home not your dead husband." Pan snapped at her, having had enough of the socialite's self-entitlement.

"How dare you come into my home and speak to me like that!" Trinity condoned the charmed club owner.

"I'm not banishing a spirit just so I can get my club a feature in The Look unless quite frankly I have some proof he's a bad spirit and I'm 100% convinced he's the tortured one here not you." Pan told her honestly.

"I forgot do goodies always come with the annoying self-righteousness." Trinity said with a reluctant sigh. "Okay, so he's not an evil spirit but at the very least you could convince him to move the hell on so I can get on with my life and if you do, you'll still get your feature."

"Sure, but I'm going to try to help him find peace not for you or this feature." Pan replied.

"Thank you," Trinity said with a sarcastic tone.

"I'm trying really hard not to take it personal that the both of us got ditched tonight." Cole joked with Drake as the two of them sat down within the family booth at a busy P3 while the artist Lil Nas X performed his song old town road.

"In Pan's defense she's busy ghost hunting in order to keep this place alive." Drake replied.

"True," Cole said while looking around the club. "It's strange being back here after all these years and seeing how much has changed and how much hasn't."

"Yeah maybe taking you to a club you probably spent a lot of time in with your ex-wife is probably not the best way to spend a night." Drake admitted. "Next time only people in attendance get to pick where we go."

"I'm perfectly fine being here it's you I'm worried about." Cole teased his friend. "I mean your out the house with no baby and no demon in sight other than us, you must already be itching to go home."

"Why is everyone so convinced I'm that guy now?" Drake asked before Cole gave him a knowing look. "Okay I admit I've been preoccupied as of lately but adjusting to being back it's weird even though I feel like I was only gone a few days I've come back and feel like everything's changed I have no job and the only thing I feel like I can do right is being a dad and a charmed one."

"I get it I've been gone from this world for decades and trust me it's been an adjustment for me to but having you and Raven around kind of makes it all easier." Cole revealed to Drake before laughing. "I never thought I'd ever be the guy to have a friend never mind be working alongside my sister."

"Change can be a good thing though I suppose I mean last time around you tried adjusting up here instead of the Underworld out of love and that must've put a lot of weight on your relationship." Drake explained to his demonic best-friend. "Now your doing it for you and you only and as cheesy as it sounds you have a support system where nobody is expecting anything from you."

"You're right that was incredibly cheesy." Cole said before standing up and pulling Drake up on to his feet. "How about we do something that you do consider to be a thrill?"

"What are you talking about?" Drake asked while blushing nervously.

"I'm saying instead of happy hour let's go happy hunting." Cole replied with a smile.

"I never had a problem going into business with you," Paul told Raven as the two of them sat on opposite ends of a table within the restaurant Quake, both drinking from glasses of wine. "It's Cole I have the problem with especially considering he's suddenly formed this friendship with my son."

"I can understand you being cautious towards my brother considering his history with your family but he's not the same person he was all those years ago." Raven replied, defending her brother. "He's trying really hard to balance his human side and his other side it's never going to be easy but all we can ask from anyone is to try."

"Trust me I'm not the kind of person to restrict anyone's road to redemption but at the same time I'm not the kind of person who's thrilled when their son strikes up a friendship with their great-aunt's ex-husband who just so happened to be the source of all evil." Paul explained as he took another drink from his wine. "I mean Drake even has him babysitting my granddaughter, Drake never trusts anyone straight away let alone somebody with a checkered past to put politely."

"Have you ever stopped to think that after everything your son has been through with his mother turning out to be the source of all evil, his grandfather a member of the triad and his father being a charmed one that maybe just maybe that's exactly why he needs this friendship right now?" Raven asked Paul, making a lot of sense to the Halliwell witch. "I genuinely believe their friendship is good for the both of them."

"You make a lot of sense," Paul reluctantly admitted as he finished his glass of wine. "It's just Drake and I have only just starting getting close and I don't want him getting hurt again it was only a couple of months ago I was still grieving for my son and now he's back alive and I need this time around to be perfect for him and Lilah."

"Drake's in a better place now than he's been in a long time and I know that serves to make you happy and afraid so I get you doubling down on the protective dad routine but you can't keep him in a bubble for the rest of his life." Raven told him as she finished her glass of wine. "There's a lot of good in this world but there's also a lot of bad you just got to appreciate the good when it's happening."

"He is pretty happy right, now isn't he?" Paul asked his demonic drink companion with a smile on his face.

"Yeah he is so you can allow yourself to be happy now." Raven responded with a sincere and loving smile.

"You're here to get rid of me, aren't you?" Mr Banks asked Pan as his non-corporeal spirit appeared in front of her while she was walking down one of the many hallways within the Banks mansion forcing her to come to a halt. "I had a feeling she'd send somebody sooner or later."

"I'm not here to help her to be quite frankly I don't like your wife one bit I'm here to help your crossover and find some peace because staying here will just twist your soul more and more until you're no longer yourself." Pan replied to Mr Banks' ghost. "I have family in the afterlife and after you adjust it seems like a lovely place."

"I can't rest until I make that wretched woman pay for murdering me." Mr Banks revealed to a shocked Pan. "She killed me after I found out about her multiple affairs knowing if I divorced her, she wouldn't get a penny from me. I'm dead because she loved my fortune more than she ever loved me."

"I had a feeling this was a case of a rich bitch wanting to be even richer I'm so sorry for what happened to you Mr Banks what she did is unforgivable and I'm going to make sure she pays for that in the right way." Pan promised him. "I just need to get myself a detective first."

"Well we did that," Cole laughed with Drake as a demon exploded in front of their eyes while the two stood in an alleyway within the streets of San Francisco. "What do you recommend we do next?"

"Well there's one thing I have in mind..." Drake said as he walked towards Cole and surprised his demonic best friend by kissing him on the lips.

"I'm sorry Drake but this isn't that," Cole replied as he moved himself away from Drake making Drake instantly embarrassed by his actions. "I thought we were friends and I want to keep it like that I mean you're the only friend I've had in my life and I've been around for a long time."

"Oh of course and I wouldn't want to complicate our friendship either," Drake blushed, truly uncomfortable after kissing his friend wondering what came over him. "I'm sorry I just got carried away and clearly mixed up my feelings."

"It's okay Drake it happens to us all from time to time it's just I'm not the dating kind anymore and I've really began to value our friendship I mean you helped me reconnect with my sister and readjust to being amongst the live again." Cole explained himself. "Can we just chalk this up to a blunder and go back to being us without the kissing?"

"Yeah sure," Drake said with a forced laugh.

Pan stormed into Trinity's living room instantly exploding the glass of champagne the socialite was holding in her hand causing the hostess to become quickly alarmed by Pan's clear rage.

"There is nothing worse than a waste of good champagne." Trinity moaned at the Halliwell witch.

"You killed your own husband just to get your hands on his money!" Pan shouted at her.

"I was hoping he nor you wouldn't put that puzzle together but very well I guess I'll just have to make you a much more substantial offer." Trinity replied as she walked towards her.

"Here's my counter offer I'm going to help your husband cross over and you're going to hand yourself over to the police." Pan demanded only to be met by Trinity laughing at her.

"Okay darling for a Halliwell legend you're not exactly the brightest apple on the family tree." Trinity taunted the witch. "I know you're secret and if you so far as dare to step anywhere near a police officer I will expose you and your family to all kinds of media circus' even your family couldn't cast your way out of."

"Okay first of all the real idiot is the woman who threatens a witch." Pan told Trinity as she lifted her hands to freeze the socialite before shouting. "Lacey!"

"I got the memory dust and even wrote down a reworked version of the truth spell to work on just her." Lacey revealed upon orbing into the living room before looking around the room. "Wow this house is to die for."

"Yeah try telling that to Mr Banks." Pan told her white lighter with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

"You can be good company when you allow yourself to be." Raven told Paul as the two of them walked into the foyer of the Halliwell Manor. "I'd like to hang out again outside of work."

"I'd like that too." Paul replied with a smile. "You're truly unlike anyone I've met before!"

"I must admit I get that a lot," Raven joked before walking towards Paul. "I never return the compliment however...until now."

Paul pulled Raven's body in towards him as he kissed his demonic business partner on the lips before she returned the favour and the pair began passionately as Raven pushed Paul up against a nearby wall and ripped his shirt open only for him to flip her around so she was then up against the wall as he pulled off Raven's top and began passionately kissing her neck and making his way down her body.

"Are you sure we're okay?" Cole asked Drake as the two of them walked into the foyer of the Halliwell Manor not long after Paul and Raven's arrival.

"We're fine look I kiss people all the time admittedly not my friends but hey we all kiss a friend at some stage." Drake replied before noticing his dad's shirt on the floor, picking it up and placing it on a nearby table. "Not like dad to be a slob that's more aunt Pan's thing or mine."

"It's okay to have found yourself crushing on me I mean I do have quite the charm." Cole joked with Drake.

"Please people are always crushing on me right left in center I had a white lighter turned elder madly in love with me, my demonic boss/baby mama couldn't get enough of all this at one stage and did I mention the time a demon tried to make me his bride of hell?" Drake snapped. "If anyone should be crushing on anyone you should be crushing on me and I should check if you're okay."

"I never realized you had quite the ego before." Cole laughed at the Halliwell hybrid.

"Yeah well you're not exactly modest yourself Mr Charming!" Drake retorted, clearly unimpressed with Cole laughing at him.

"Look it's not personal Drake I just..." Cole began to say.

"Of course, it's not personal don't think just because I kissed you meant it was personal, I'm forever kissing people." Drake butted in before he wound up laughing at himself. "Okay I can hear myself I'm being ridiculous and sounding slightly slutty."

"It's okay people like us are just not used to rejection." Cole smirked. "Social situations are that much more awkward when your demonic."

"Oh, I don't know I've been a total car crash long before I even knew anything about demons." Drake laughed. "You're right though I value our friendship too it's helped me through a lot lately and I don't want to jeopardize that."

"Good," Cole smiled. "Listen I better get a move on, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah sure," Drake responded with a smile of his own. "See you tomorrow."

Raven shimmered into her office within the Halliwell and Turner law firm early hours the next morning only to be left shocked to find Cole sat behind her desk waiting for his sister to show up.

"I guess things went really well with Paul Halliwell then?" Cole asked with a smirk on his face as he stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Maybe a little too well I'm not sure I can continue with this charade brother." Raven admitted to him.

"I understand my friendship with Drake's getting complicated, but we must remember why we're doing this." Cole told his sister.

"Cole...I think I really like him." Raven revealed to her brother. "Maybe we should just try being honest with them I mean their charmed ones their bound to understand?"

"No if Drake realizes; I've lied to him this long he'll never trust me again and nor will Paul ever trust you." Cole warned her.

"Well maybe I could help out a couple of demons and perhaps get something in return myself." Morgana suggested as she appeared into the office within a gust of wind. "What I propose will be far less betraying of your newfound friendships yet still benefiting you both the same with a benefit or two for myself too of course.

A handcuffed Trinity dress in the ever-unflattering prison orange jumpsuit was escorted from her prison cell to the prison phones with a prison guard accompanying her.

"Can't you give a woman a little bit of privacy?" Trinity asked the guard while rolling her eyes as she picked up the phone. "Please I promise to make it very beneficial for you and nobody would even have to know. It's not like I'm going anywhere."

The prison guard turned away from the scheming socialite and began walking away from her as she dialed a number into the prison phone and waited for her call to be picked up.

"It's Trinity Banks." Trinity said down the phone. "I believe it's time to move along with our plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 24 6
"Go ahead. Insert the I told you so." Sage had grown up alongside the Charmed Ones thanks to her Gran being friends with their Grams. When she came...
99.3K 1.7K 43
•~BOOK TWO~• Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
1.7K 91 57
"Hurry your ass up, Tyler!!" "He can eat a dick, see if I care!" "If you want to marry her, you gotta get my permission first!" "Wait, what?" ~~~~~~...
3K 25 26
The Halliwell sisters are back... and they've got "The Power of Three!" This season casts a spell of excitement, adventure and fun as Prue, Piper, an...