A Little Kindness

By melvintrey95

5 year old Naruto, was running from a mob of angry villagers. For what felt like the fifteenth time that week... More

A Friend for Life
Timeskip and Recap
Timeskip and Recap Part 2
Enter Sasuke
Graduation
Mizuki
First Fight
First Fight Part 2
Team Placements
The Bell Test
The First Mission
Zabuza
Sharingan Revelations
Advanced Training
Inari's Turmoil
Battle on the bridge 1
Battle on the bridge 2
Battle on the Bridge 3
Battle on the Bridge Finale
A new foe appears?!
That Time Already
Prerequisite
The First Exam
The Second Stage
The Vipers Venom
Sasuke's Final Stand
The Cherry Blossom Wilts
The Sound of Silence
The Third Stage is.....Postponed?!?
A History Lesson
A Family Reunion
Neji versus Shikamaru: The Third Stage is finally here.
Sakura versus Tenten
The Hyuga Clan's Dark Secret
Sasuke vs. Hinata: Sharingan vs. Byakugan
Naruto versus Shino
Ino versus Kankuro and Operation Uproot
Konoha Crush Begin!!
One Man Army Kakashi
The Might of Might Gai

Author's Note

14.2K 143 5
By melvintrey95

Welcome one and all to my story. Before we begin I thought that I'd give you an overview of what this story is about. Well this story is a what if scenario. What if Kurama was nice to Naruto from the first time they met. What if Kurama wasn't the embodiment of hatred, and instead was just misunderstood. Yes he's done some bad things in the past. But they were never his intention, and he was forced to do them against his will. How could this one change effect the whole series? The answer drastically. I'll try to update as fast and regularly as I can. I'm not going to make an update schedule, cause I know that I'll never follow it. I just ask that you be patient, and leave me any kind of constructive criticism. Tell me what you think of the idea, the story, my writing, what I should improve on. Any and all constructive criticism you can provide is always appreciated and helpful.

Update: the description of this story also doubles as the first part of the story, so make sure that you read that before continuing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
60.4K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
1.9K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
27.2K 565 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...