✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26

7.4K 452 89
By KavyaAgnihotri

As Xiao Zhan and Hao Xuan came out of their university building to proceed towards the gate, they encountered the person whom they expected the least to appear in the scene.

"Wen Zhuliu." Zhan blurted out while his gaze turned darker. He clenched his fists.

"Master, I think you need to calm down," Xuan said holding Zhan's hand with a sinister smirk on his face. "We don't need to create a scene here. Our Inter-University games are ahead and we can teach Zhuliu a lesson there. I am sure he will participate in the games." Hao Xuan said looking at Zhan assuringly while the latter smiled a bit.

"Good." Zhan titled his head and looked at Zhuliu who was standing at the gate. "But we can add fuel to the fire. Isn't it, Little Devil?"

Hao Xuan chuckled without humor and shook his head. As Zhan and Xuan went to Wen Zhuliu, the latter looked at them and let go of one of the first year's students he has holding.

"Finally you came." Zhuliu's lips curved up into an evil smile.

"You left no other option," Xuan said arching his brow

"I demand you to take back the allegations against my brother." Wen Zhuliu said entering the gate.

"Why should we?" Zhan said walked towards Zhuliu. "Your brother harassed us in many ways. He even made Hao Xuan suffer." Zhan's voice became colder.

"Really?" Zhuliu titled his head. "Are you saying this to protect your boyfriend Song Jiyang?"

"My boyfriend?!" Zhan chuckled without humor. "He is one of the best playboys in this university. How can he be my boyfriend?" Zhan titled his head" Don't tell me you are falling for him."

"I won't fall for guy. I am not homo like you" Zhuliu mocked. "I better chose your hot girl."

"Wen Zhuliu!!! Watch your language!" Hao Xuan shouted.

"Don't cross your limits Wen Zhuliu. You don't know with whom you are dealing with." Zhan stared at Zhuliu as if his staring was enough to kill the latter.

"Taking about me?" A voice spoke and everyone turned towards the direction of the voice.

"Ziyi! Why did you come?!" Hao Xuan asked as he rushed to her.

"Wow! You look pretty, sweetheart." Wen Zhuliu winked at Meng Ziyi. "You came at the right time."

"Meng Ziyi..." Zhan said in a commanding tone without looking at Ziyi. "Go back."

"Zhan?" Ziyi tried to speak.

"I said GO BACK." Zhan almost yelled. By that time many students gathered around them, making a circle around them. "Don't create a scene here Ziyi."

"Why are you getting so nervous Xiao Zhan?" Zhuliu smirked and then gazed on the studies who were looking at them eagerly. "Are you afraid that we will take your girl?"

"She is not my girl." Zhan maintaining his calm. "I am afraid that..." He walked a step closer. "...you guys will lay your dirty hands on her."

"Xiao Zhan!" Losing his cool, Zhuliu held Zhan by his collar while the latter smirked. "How dare you to say those words."

"Wen Zhuliu!" Hao Xuan held Zhuliu's hands which held Zhan's collar. "Let him go." Hao Xuan roared.

"Wen Zhuliu, don't create a scene here." Meng Ziyi said in a sharp voice. "Don't make us take a legal step against you for harassing Zhan."

"Mr. Wen." A voice spoke grabbing everyone's attention. "What are you doing here at Gusu Lan University?"

"Oh my! It's Mr. Handsome and Mr. Gentle." One of the girls, circling around them screamed.

"Woah, Mr. Wang, never expected to meet you here." Wen Zhuliu smiled. Leaving Zhan's collar, he went to Yibo. "Are you a student at this University?"

"Yes." Yibo smiled and glanced at Zhan, Xuan, and Ziyi who stood still as if they saw a ghost right in front of them. "What brought you here?" Yibo asked gently.

"I came to deal with some bastards here," Zhuliu said looking at Zhan.

"I think you should go back home, Mr. Wen," Yibo said in a strict voice.

"What?" Zhuliu arched his brow. "I haven't finished dealing with those bastards yet."

"No worries." Yibo walked towards Zhan and stood beside him. "I think you should do to jail and pay a visit to your brother Wen Chao. Who knows how much they are torturing him." Yibo smirked.

"What do you mean!?" Zhuliu narrowed his eyes, feeling something fishy.

"I mean..." Yibo walked close to Zhuliu and looked directly into his eyes. "...I asked the police officer to increase Wen Chao's punishment."

"What the fuck?!" Zhuliu growled.

"Keep your voice low, Mr. Wen," Yibo said with a calm voice yet it sent shivers down Zhuliu's spine. "Your brother kidnapped my best friend, thrashed Xiao Zhan and even badmouthed Meng Ziyi. How do you think I will go easy on your brother after he harassed my friends?!" Yibo smirked.

"You...you are on this bastard's team!?" Wen Zhuliu stepped back as he couldn't digest the truth.

"Language, Mr. Wen." Yibo looked at him coldly sending daggers through the stare. "It should be Xiao Zhan instead of 'bastard'"

Wen Zhuliu gaped at Yibo. Anger and embarrassment engulfed him while Zhan smiled at Yibo's strategy. Zhan walked ahead and stood before Yibo shielding him from Wen Zhuliu's view while Hao Xuan and Ziyi hid Jiyang behind them.

"I think you should go back Wen Zhuliu," Zhan smirked. "We will see you soon at the inter-university games. And, don't act harshly otherwise Wang Yibo will make your brother's condition even worse." Zhan said leaning in.

Wen Zhuliu who was at the loss of words immediately took a step back. "I will come back for sure," Zhuliu yelled and left the place with stopping his feet.

Zhan smiled while Hao Xuan put his hands protective around Jiyang's shoulders. Yibo still had a cold look in his eyes as if he was ready for combat against Wen Zhuliu. Zhan dismissed the crowd of students who were cheering Zhan and Yibo.

"You looked so cool back then, Wang Yibo." Meng Ziyi said as they walked towards their classes. "Even Zhan and Xuan looked like lost kids staring at you."

"The Wens are getting on my nerves, " Yibo said shaking his head, still couldn't adjust himself after that incident. "They dared to call Zhan bastard and dared to stare at you with those dirty eyes." Yibo exhaled.

"Wang Yibo, you need to calm down," Zhan said putting his arm around Yibo. "You looked so cool. Soft from the outside but powerful from inside." Zhan smiled. "By the way, how do you know Wen Zhuliu?!"

"He recently collaborated with my father for business. Wen Zhuliu wanted to expand his business so he came to my father." Yibo said as if he was disgusted by the deal. "Now those jerks are harassing us."

"Wang Yibo, calm down." Hao Xuan chuckled seeing how excited Yibo was. "Everything is fine now."

No sooner they went to their classes than the professor came. He informed the students that he won't be giving any lectures. Instead of that, a young, successful CEO of Li groups would lecture them. Zhan narrowed his eyes listening to the words 'CEO of Li Groups' while the girls were waiting eagerly for that person.

Within a few seconds, a young handsome guy entered the class. All of the girls started whispering and giggling while a huge smile formed on Zhan's face. Yibo, Jiyang, Ziyi were left openmouthed while Hao Xuan looked at Zhan.

"Hello Everyone. I am Li Bowen, the CEO of Li Groups." The young CEO introduced himself.

Soon the class started and the young CEO kept lecturing about business deals, ideal planning, strategies, etc. Though Zhan knew the CEO yet he carefully listened to every single word. After the class was over, Zhan excused himself and rushed to the CEO.

"Mr. Li, can we talk for a moment," Zhan said bowing since it was inappropriate to call him by name in University.

"Sure." Bowen smiled.

After finding a safe place, Zhan and Bowen sat on a bench. Zhan took a deep breath and looked at Bowen.

"What happened Zhan? You look so stressed." Bowen asked worriedly as he observed bruises on Zhan's face.

"Bowen, can you tell me the latest business deals which you signed?" Zhan looked at Bowen.

"You already know everything, Zhan," Bowen said as his brows got knitted together. "Did...something happen?"

"I saw a weird dream yesterday," Zhan said lowering his eyes. "I generally don't dream but if I dream, then it becomes true." Zhan sighed. "I lost Yibo in the dream and that person who snatched Yibo was a look-alike of Zan Jin."

"Zan Jin?!" Bowen looked at Zhan with disbelief. "He started a joint business a few weeks ago and you know about it. But, why will Zan Jin take away your Wang Yibo?"

"It was his look alike." Zhan bit his lower lip, trying to figure out the situation. "I am really scared, Bowen. I cannot lose Wang Yibo." Zhan looked at Bowen with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry. It's just a dream." Bowen assured him. "Moreover, I will take care of business things. So don't worry."

"Thank you, Bowen." Zhan smiled. "I really feel happy for having a friend like you."

"Xiao Zhan!?" Ziyi yelled as she entered the scene. "It took me forever to find you guys." She exhaled and sat beside Zhan. "Bowen, you looked super cool while lecturing. Indeed, your tactics are like experts. No doubt you are one of the most successful CEO at such a young age."

"Ziyi, you are flattering me." Bowen smiled. "Zhan is even more skilled while planning strategies and signing deals. I am nothing in comparison to his intelligence."

"I think I am going to pass out," Zhan said dramatically. "You guys are saying so soft words to me. How can my heart take this?"

"You are you." Ziyi shook her head. "By the way, I think we should go. Bye Bowen."

"Bowen, take care of what I said okay? Bye." Zhan waved his hand.

As Zhan and Ziyi went to their classes, they got notice that their professor of the next class was absent. So they decided to go to the canteen instead. They ended up ordering iced coffee for Zhan, bubble tea for Yibo, strawberry milkshake for Ziyi, berry banana smoothie for Jiyang and blackberry smoothie for Hao Xuan.

They were chit-chatting among themselves when suddenly they saw a crowd gathered at the notice board. Zhan insisted on checking the notice but Ziyi and Yibo stopped him and they went to check the notice.

"Inter-University Games notice," Ziyi said as she returned back to her seat.

"As expected." Xuan and Zhan said in unison.

"What are the events?" Jiyang asked.

"Basketball, badminton, chess, race, archery, one-legged race and bowling," Yibo said drinking his bubble tea.

"The events are interesting." Hao Xuan nodded his head.

"One person can participate in two games," Ziyi said nibbling her straw.

"Then I think I am going to participate in basketball and badminton," Zhan said.

"No!" All of them said in unison.

"Huh!?" Zhan gawked at them. "What do you mean by no!?"

"You are still injured," Yibo said.

"You need to rest." Hao Xuan agreed with Yibo.

"You cannot play recklessly and make injury worse.' Ziyi said arching her brow.

"I agree with all of them," Jiyang said crossing his hands across his chest.

"Woah! I am really impressed by your unity." Zhan said making a weird face. "Unity is strength. Congrats." Zhan clapped his hands.

"Zhanzhan, should I tell shijie about yesterday's incident?" Hao Xuan smirked.

"Little Devil, don't blackmail me." Zhan glared at Hao Xuan and then he suddenly smiled. "Go ahead and tell her. I won't let you participate in the games as well."

"Zhan!" Xuan shouted. "You are too cruel!"

"Just like you." Zhan winked.

"Xiao Zhan!" A voice suddenly spoke grabbing the players' attention.

As they looked at the direction of the voice, they were left thunderstruck while Zhan's blood ran cold

___________________________

1. You know, nowadays I am obsessed with super cute fanfic. Its name is BLACK ROSE, written by weiweilan1 jiejie. It's a ChengXian fic. The story is so cute, so soft and so fluffy that you guys will get diabetes. You guys must give it a try. Don't ignore it because its a ChengXian one. I can assure you will love this book. Here you go, its the cover pic--

2. Sorry for typing mistakes.

3. English is not my first language, so, please compromise.

Someone take care of these babies. Please~

Here comes our savage Xiao Xingchen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 20.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
42.2K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...
407K 25.2K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...
215K 10K 46
"Raise your head " The man's voice sounded as if there was no margin for him to resist. So he reluctantly looked up to him. "Mr. Wang, can I help you...