π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– ; π–©π–Ίπ—†π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖲𝗂�...

By -starology

π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or... More

- C A S T -
β˜… - o n e - β˜…
β˜… - t w o - β˜…
- t h r e e -
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
Updated cast list <3 DON'T READ, THIS CHAPTER ISN'T NEEDED, SKIP IT BROS
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
-f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t h t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
- s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -
- t w e n t y -
- t w e n t y o n e -
- t w e n t y t w o -
- t w e n t y f o u r -
- t w e n t y f i v e -
- t w e n t y s i x -
- t w e n t y s e v e n -
A / N
- t w e n t y e i g h t -
- t w e n t y n i n e -
- t h i r t y -
A/N - not an update
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšžπšπšŽ

- t w e n t y t h r e e -

5.4K 181 257
By -starology

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

REINA AWOKE WITH A HANGOVER. SHE HAD SEEMED TO PICK UP A HABIT OF THAT, EVER SINCE SHE STARTED TO HANG AROUND JAMES.

She couldn't complain though. Last night, that alcohol was her best friend. It helped her forget.

"Knock knock"

Groaning, Reina wrapped herself in a burrito of sheets and grumbled, "Go away"

The person obviously didn't listen, as they entered anyways, letting the door loudly bang against the door. "Rise and shine snowflake!" She called, making the girl flinch.

"Fuck off"

"Ohhhhh someone's feisty today," she teased. Rose walked over to her drawn curtains, and opened them wide, letting the golden hues of morning sun leak into the room.

"The sun's shining, the birds are singing and it's Christmas!"

Pulling the covers off of her hungover friend, she was met by a threading growl. "If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to shove my foot so far up your arse, your grandchildren will feel it!"

"That's nice," Rose rolled her eyes at her friend and smiled sweetly, "Now get up!"

"But-"

Slapping her friends face, she reprimanded her, "No buts young lady, get your ass down stairs so we can open presents!"

"Fine"

Rose squealed and yanked her out of bed, leading her down the stairs. Thank Merlin she didn't sleep naked.

As the pair reached the bottom of the stairs, Reina was greeted by the Potter family and Hugo. The adults were placed on the sofa, mugs full of coffee in hand to nurse their obvious hangover. At least she wasn't the only one.

James was sat upright against the sofa, his head lent against Hugo's shoulder as he dozed off. The young ginger boy was excited to open his presents, but was even more excited to see Reina.

Not that he'd ever admit it to anyone, especially his cousin (who'd probably beat him with a broom), but he'd developed a small crush on the older girl. He wholeheartedly believed that he had been very subtle about it, but he was incredibly incorrect as the whole family knew.

It wasn't hard to miss his flushed cheeks against his pallid skin. Or the twinkle in his hazel eyes whenever she was around. But they just dismissed it as a silly crush formed out of puppy love, and hoped that James didn't find out.

"Morning darling" greeted Ginny, a bright smile placed on her still youthful face. Harry, who was far to hungover to function, just waved. Laughing slightly, she waved back and muttered a small 'hello' to the pair.

"NOW LETS GET THIS PRESENT PARTY STARTEDDDDDD!" Screamed Rose at the top of her lungs. The hungover occupants of the room flinched visibly, while James flung up suddenly, hitting his head against Hugo's jaw.

"OI, COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Mr Potter very badly suppressed a laugh as he watched his very obviously hungover son, chase after his cheery niece. "Damn, it's like the hunger games all over again"

Mrs Potter slapped her husbands arm, "Go do something about it!" she muttered aggressively.

"I'm sorry Gin, but it's out of my hands" he said amusedly, not being entirely bothered to do anything. His wife glared at him and flicked his forehead.

"Do you know what else is out of your hands?" She asked, a sickly sweet smile making its way onto her face. Harry slowly shook his head no, scared over the woman's expression.

"Divorce! Now get your sorry behind out there!"

The older man widened his eyes and cleared his throat loudly. "Now that's enough!" He shouted, his voice shaky.

"But dad" his son drawled on, but shut up when he saw his mother's glare. "Fine" he grumbled.

"Rose, for the love of Merlin, put the damn mop down!"

His niece rolled her eyes at him, but dropped it nonetheless. Exchanging one last glare at her older cousin, she made her way over to her enlivened friend.

"C'mon, let's go open some presents!" she said as she dragged her along to the tree. Rose plopped down next to her brother, while Reina sat in between the two boys. Mrs Potter moved to the chair closest to the tree, and begun to dish out the gifts.

To begin with, she handed each kids a small package with each of their names labelled on it. The wrapping was identical and tied neatly with a brown bow. While the rest of the kids ripped it open, Reina gracefully unwrapped it, savouring the memory of opening her first ever gift.

Inside was a maroon knitted jumper, with the letter 'R' on it. As she picked up the neatly filled clothing item, she noticed a brownish tinted piece of parchment. It peaked her interest as she picked up to read it.

Dear Reina,

We have not met yet, but you're already pry of the family. I wish to meet you soon dear!

Lots of love,

Mrs Weasley

The girls heart swelled at the woman's kind gesture. No matter how good or bad it looked, she felt included, and she absolutely loved it. Smiling brightly, she hugged the jumper and looked over to the other teens who had received the same gift.

"Hey Reina, look, we're matching" exclaimed a happy Rose. She smiled at the sight of their identical jumpers, laughing ever so slightly.

James felt his lips tug up at the girls reaction. Most girls his age, would've discarded the sweater, as it was not the most attractive item of clothing to wear. But here Reina was, smiling brightly at the jumper as if it just handed her the whole world on a silver platter.

"This one's for Hugo!"

Hugo, who turned red at the sudden attention on him, gladly took the gift with a small 'thank you'. Not wasting any time, he ripped open the neatly wrapped present to reveal a shiny new lunacope. His face lit up as he hugged his aunt and uncle for the amazing gift.

Pulling out a small package from her pocket, Rose handed Reina a tiny box and winked at her. Frowning in confusion, she went to open it but was stopped by her friend. "I wouldn't open it now if I were you" she whispered into her ear.

Reina rolled her eyes at the girl, but put the box into her pyjama bottom's pocket.

James, who looked at the exchange confused, shook his head and handed his gift to Rose. His cousin looked at the wrapped gift in confusion. The group had already exchanged gifts before the left school, so James really didn't need to get Rose another one.

Taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes, she cautiously opened it but was met by nothing but a book. Quickly glancing at her cousin, she smiled before reading over it.

'James Potter's guide on: How to not be a dumb bitch' read the title. She scoffed and opened it, only to be greeted with a face full of glitter and confetti.

James rolled around the floor in laughter, struggling to breath, while everyone else stifled a laugh. "Get's, then,every,time!" He said between laughs, Rose growling in return.

James secretly handed Reina a small box. She looked at him weirdly, but decided that she would open it later in case of any pranks that it might hold.

"Hahaha very funny," she begun, wiping the glitter away from her eyes. Silently counting to 20, she plastered a fake smile on her face, "Let's all go get ready, I need a shower thanks to James"

The adults nodded and shooed the children away to go and get ready. The married couple were happy to finally get some alone time.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

REINA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR, ANALYSING HER OUTFIT. SHE WORE HER NEW WEASLEY JUMPER, paired with skinny jeans and healed Chelsea Boots.

In the reflection, she could still see the two boxes that she had received that morning. Biting his finger lightly in debate, she opened the box James had gotten her first.

Stepping away slightly, in case of any fun surprises, she opened the box. She was met with neither confetti of glitter, but a shiny silver necklace with a blue gemstone placed in the middle, along with a crescent moon.

Reina gasped at its beauty. She could make the stone out as zircon, one of her favourite gems. How he knew that was completely beyond her. Going to put it on, she fumbled around with the clasp, struggling immensely.

A large knock came from the door. Reina shouted a quick 'come in' half expecting it to be Rose. As the door opened, she had finally managed to clasp the metal around her neck, making her smile at herself victoriously.

She was surprise to see that the person was not Rose, but in fact, James.

"How can I help you James?" She asked, her eyes still wide. He smiled sheepishly at her and came a little closer.

"I just came to see if you liked my gift or not," he admitted, rubbing his neck nervously. She smiled brightly at the boy and nodded her head happily.

"It's beautiful, I've even got it on now" she said, pointing down at the vibrantly coloured stone that hung from her neck. James looked down at it wide-eyed, before snickering slightly.

"What?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him. He ceased his laughter and looked up at her with an amused expression.

"Nothing, just um, you've put it on backwards"

Thinking that he was completely bullshiting her, Reina went to look in the mirror. He was in fact, right. "How the fuck did I put a necklace on backwards?" She asked her reflection, noticing James stood behind her in the mirror.

"Here, let me help," offered James, though she didn't have a chance to decline as his fingers begun to correct her mistake. Reina almost gasped at his contact against her bare neck.

James, who had noticed her reaction, kept eye contact with her through the mirror, smiling smugly as his hands worked the clasp of the chain. Even after he was done, neither one of them budged.

"Not so feisty now, are you?" He whispered into her ear. At any normal time, Reina would've scoffed at the boy. However the tone of his voice, made her completely forget about the words spoken, and concentrate on his proximity instead.

Reina closed her eyes tightly as his lips made contact with her neck, shocking her whole body. He smiled against her skin as she hit her lip as a means to suppress her moan.

As he continued to suck at her sweet spot, Reina didn't dare to open her eyes. For what reason she did not know why, but she felt as though her body was betraying her in ways that her mind would never.

And that pissed her off.

Before they could go any further, the sweet melodic voice of Ginny Potter ring through the house, "Kids! Dinners ready!"

Breaking away from her, Reina finally opened her eyes and was met with a smug looking Potter. Her freshly bruised neck, stood out against her skin as James looked down at his work proudly.

Glaring at him as he walked off, she shouted after him, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She was not met with a reply, but a deep laugh instead.

That bastard.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"SO TELL ME REINA, WHAT DO YOU WISH TO DO WHEN YOU'RE OLDER?" ASKED THE OLDER WOMAN, a genuine look of curiously on her face.

Reina smiled slightly at the woman before replying, "I want to work as an Unspeakable," she said pridefully and Mrs Potter looked at her in astonishment.

"That's Great darling! Isn't she amazing James?" Beamed the red head. James smiled down at the girl, before discreetly placing a hand on her leg.

"She is, isn't she?"

Reina didn't know wether to smile or to ask James, what the hell he was playing at? He begun to rub circles on her thigh as he talked aimlessly to his family.

Reaching for some turkey on her plate, she squirmed as his hand made it's way further up her leg. She went to glare at him, but she saw that he wasn't even looking at her.

Ginny, who seemed to notice the girl's odd action, gave her a look of concern. "Are you alright dear?"

Reina's head shot in the direction of the woman and gave her a small smile. Nodding her head, she mouthed 'lady problems'

Mrs Potter seemed to get the message, as she gave her a small sympathetic smile before joining in on a conversation.

Reina saw James smiling at her with a shit-eating grin. Grumbling, she stabbed at her pig-in-blanket.

That little shit.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After about 7 hours straight of videos and music, I can now officially say,

I'm in love with BTS.

That's all I have to say

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 242 30
The Boy Who Lived is a well-known tale. Because that's what it is, a tale. The boy who lived never actually survived Voldemort. He never existed in t...
346 20 4
❝ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? ❞ ━ in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
133K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
29.1K 740 34
My story is a little different from others. "Of course that's why he knew what to give you Harry!" Hermione tells him. "Who is that? Jayden Potter...