๐“ž๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ

By Dysasther

Logan, self-centered and arrogant. Samantha, selfless and modest. Him, rude and insensitive. Her, polite and... More

Author's Note
โœฟ Chapter One - Interview
โœฟ Chapter Two - Busy
โœฟ Chapter Three - Single And Available
โœฟ Chapter Five - Lunch
โœฟ Chapter Six - Interrupted
โœฟ Chapter Seven - Flowers
โœฟ Chapter Eight - Vaughn
โœฟ Chapter Nine - Comfort And Support
โœฟ Chapter Ten - Fโ˜…ck Me!
โœฟ Chapter Eleven - Last Time
โœฟ Chapter Twelve - Cole
โœฟ Chapter Thirteen - Hospital
โœฟ Chapter Fourteen - Reunion
โœฟ Chapter Fifteen - Attraction
โœฟ Chapter Sixteen - Busted
โœฟ Chapter Seventeen - Hilarious
โœฟ Chapter Eighteen - Roses
โœฟ Chapter Nineteen - Issues
โœฟ Chapter Twenty - Surprise
โœฟ Chapter Twenty One - Debt
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Two - My Boy
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Three - First Date
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Four - Good Morning?
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Five - News
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Six - Preparations
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Seven - Easter Dinner
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Eight - Nightmare
โœฟ Chapter Twenty Nine - Spy
โœฟ Chapter Thirty - Hurt
โœฟ Chapter Thirty One - The Ceiling's Up
โœฟ Chapter Thirty Two - Taken
โœฟ Chapter Thirty Three - Safe
โœฟ Chapter Thirty Four - Painful
โœฟ Chapter Thirty Five - Daddy?
โœฟ Chapter Thirty Six - Life Goes On
Acknowledgement
โœฟ Chapter Thirty Seven - Epilogue

โœฟ Chapter Four - Unexpected Encounter

33.3K 931 386
By Dysasther

I instantly froze. I had no idea what to do. Hide? Run away? Maybe just act natural and hope he'd leave? What could I do? What could I do? What could I do?

Hopefully all three of them. With my left palm, I covered my face, using some strands of my hair as well. I was full of hope he wouldn't see me, I even started praying, and I was not a religious person.

"Maybe she got sick of your ass, did you think of that? All you do is call the poor woman and ask her to do your job." Who I thought was his friend said in a thick tone that definitely made him sound maturer than Mr Black.

"That's because she's my personal assistant. She's lucky I don't ask her to iron my clothes and just take them from the laundry room." He replied, that arrogance showing in his tone.

If I was lucky for that, he was lucky I wasn't drunk enough to slap him for saying it.

"You gotta give her a break, all she does is work for you day and night. I can bet she's sleeping now at how much you tire her." His friend insisted on the theme.

"She better be, cause in the morning she'll get an earful for missing my call." Mr Black growled angrily, actually surprising me.

I wanted to turn around, slap him or punch him, whichever was better, but I remembered I couldn't be seen in the same fucking club with my boss. No way in hell! If people pulled out their phones and took photos and I'd show up I'd be even more than screwed. I'd be fucking done for!

I could not afford him seeing me!

"Another drink, darling?" The bartender asked, stopping in front of me with a towel and a glass he was cleaning.

"Another whiskey please." I smiled at him, still hardly covering my face from the two men's sight.

The bartender hurried to do my drink, as one warm body sat next to me. "I'll pay for it." Mr Black said, his voice getting darker in my ear. "And what is such a lovely woman doing alone in a club at this hour?"

I couldn't even believe he wasn't recognising me at how close he stood to me. I wanted to laugh at his question, but then I decided not to fuck it up. "Took a break from work. You?" I asked in a vacant tone, hoping he'd leave me alone.

"Maybe the same." He chuckled as the bartender gave me my drink. I reached for it, with my fingers, the same manicure from this morning, but different silver rings complimenting my hand.

I did not notice my mistake in that.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Logan
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

She was burning hot, with just that touch of sweet from her perfume. The tight clothes fitted her perfectly, mostly that tight skirt that so smoothly shaped her ass. Of course, I didn't see her standing, but I was sure she was just as hot.

I saw the bartender leave the drink in front of her, but my eyes curiously returning to the back of the hand that covered her face from my sight. I bit my lip, only imagining the beauty she must've been behind that hand, having the intention to ask for her name. At that moment I saw her other hand, reaching for the glass of whiskey. She had beautiful fingers, short and a bit boney, but her nails? Oh, her nails got my attention.

They were painted in red. The same red I was sure I've seen before. That little, delicate hand got even more familiar. My mind started to churn at the memory, all the possibilities going through my mind, only one person slipping.

Samantha. Samantha had the same nails and fingers, all only lacking the rings. My eyes widened instantly as I understood why that hand was covering her face. I gripped her wrist and pulled it away.

"Samantha?!?" I exclaimed, getting up from my chair and stepping back.

Her brows arched as she looked at me with a weak smile. "Hi, Mr Black..."

I blinked several times to make sure it was her and no one else, but it was her wearing that short skirt, that leather jacket and those high heeled boots. It was her with the hair free on her back and a piercing in her nose! It was the thirty four years old woman with freckles and whiskey colored eyes that worked for me!

I looked her up and down with wide eyes, blinking some more. "What- what are you wearing? And what are you doing here?" I asked, actually starting to get furious at how eatable she looked. Who the hell allowed her to get out of the house like that?

"Well..." She trailed off, looking like she intended to tell me, before she frowned, tilting her head on the side. "Am I not allowed to wear this? Or be here?"

I wasn't sure what the hell was in my mind, but guess what my answer was! "No, you're not! What are you doing here wearing that?" I repeated my questions, stepping closer to her.

She snorted a laugh, shaking her head. "I don't have to say shit to you!" She spat, getting up from her chair.

She started pulling out of her bag money, money that weren't needed since I said I'd pay for her. The bartender spread his palm for them, but I stopped him. "Don't you dare take that money! Tell me what the hell are you doing here?"

She watched as the bartender withdrew his hand slowly, looking at me with big eyes, then turning her gaze at me, anger flickering in those whiskey pools. "I have nothing to say to you! You're not my boss!"

"On the contrary, sweetheart, I am your fucking boss!" I growled, gripping her wrist and pulling her closer to me.

She gasped, looking up at me with rose brows and lips formed in an O. Out of nowhere, her palm slapped me harder than anything else on the cheek, her eyes just as hardly gazing me. "Don't you dare touch me!" She grunted, snatching her wrist from my grip.

I could feel the burning sting her palm left behind, my eyes following her movement as she took her bag without taking the money and making her way through the crowd towards the exit.

"Well, I already love her." Kaleb chuckled next to me, making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck off!" I growled at him, taking the money from the bar and heading through the crowd after her.

It took me some time to make my way through the sweaty people without having to dance myself, but I did find myself standing outside at one point. I looked both ways, wondering where the hell she would have gone, then instinctively took a right, fisting the money in my palm.

I took the corner of the street where her car was parked. And there she was, pinned to her car by a drunk fat fucker with his hands on her neck. I immediately hurried up to her, ready to punch the life out of the fucker.

But, what she did next took me by surprise and stopped me dead in my tracks. She knocked him out with three fists, breaking his nose as well, since a loud crack echoed in the silent street. I remained there, shocked by how easily she just... knocked the fucker out...

She spat on him, her eyes raising to me, her jaw clenching. "All I fucking wanted was to get laid! Yet this is what happens! Are you fucking happy?" She shouted, glaring at me. A harsh laugh left her lips as she turned around and headed back to her car. "I don't even care if you fire me anymore. Tomorrow I'm staying home. You do your own shit!" She got into her car without another word added. I didn't even give her the money back, that she pulled out of the parking lot, driving away.

I watched the guy get up from the ground with a bleeding nose, and anger written all over his features. He was ready to storm off, but no way in hell was I going to let him.

I had other plans for the fucker.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Samantha
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Who the hell did he think he was to tell me where to go and how to dress?!? He had no right to boss me around outside of work, just no fucking right!

"Fucking bastard!" I grunted, throwing my bag on the couch from our living room. I started taking off my boots as I headed to my room. I continued to say all type of profanities about the bastard, getting dressed with something a lot more comfortable.

"Mom?" Cole entered my room, having that sleepy, hoarse voice. "What happened?" He asked, watching me get into bed with all my frustration and anger.

"All I wanted was to get laid! But no, he just had to take that from me just like my freedom!" I jumped up, raising my hands in the air. "He told me I couldn't go where I want or wear what I want? As if he's my fucking boss outside work. Who does he think he is?!?"

His brows inched towards his hairline as he stood in the doorway with crossed arms. "I don't have to guess, do I?"

"He thought he could just boss me around however he pleased!" I slammed my hands to the bed, frustratingly exhaling. "Tomorrow I won't even bother pick up his calls. He can do his own job for a fucking day, I'm sure!"

"So, you're risking your job for a day off...?" He asked, raising a brow.

I stared at him for a long moment, regretting everything I said tonight. I collapsed back in bed. "What am I talking about? If I don't go to work tomorrow I'll get my ass fired..."

He walked towards the bed, sitting next to me. "I gotta admit, that's a big risk," he grinned, at me, "but big risks cannot be wasted."

I frowned at him, thinking he'd disapprove my choices, since lately he was the parental figure in the apartment. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that tomorrow you're going to find a date." He replied smugly, making me wrinkle my nose.

"Don't start that, I'm very well alone, all I need is-"

"To get laid?" He rose a brow, expecting me to finish my sentence that way. "You can get laid, Mom, but with your date. Now what do you say? I could use a manly figure around." He wiggled his brows at me.

I gasped, hitting his arm. "I am not starting to go out with some stranger!"

He rolled his eyes at me. "Wasn't Dad a stranger at one point?"

"Oh, don't... don't go there. Your father and I were a long story." I sighed, staring at the ceiling. "I don't wanna date anyone."

"It sucks, cause tomorrow that's exactly what you'll be doing. You'll go socialize and try to get yourself a date." He ordered, tucking me in bed. "And then you'll have a nice, lovely wedding and more babies."

"You're making me sick, child." I pinned him with a serious look, only to hear his laughter engulf the room. "Why can't I just take my phone and search for-"

"You're not that young, Mom." I gasped at his insinuation, seeing he was actually serious about it. "Plus, most guys you look for online will catfish you."

I glared at him. "Fine, what other alternative do I have, cause I'm not walking the streets and asking every guy I find attractive out!"

He chuckled, having that evil grin spreading on his lips. "I'll set up some blind dates, what do you say?"

My eyes narrowed on him. "I don't trust you about my dates."

He chuckled, smiling sweetly at me. "I assure you, it'll be all fine. You'll love them."

I sighed, raising a brow. "I have the feeling you've been planning this for a while."

"A while... some weeks... it doesn't matter. Get ready for 12 pm tomorrow, alright?"

Oh, what other choice did I have?

★★★

I was going to kill that boy. Oh, and I was going to enjoy killing that boy!

Besides the fact that I dressed up all nice and pleasant, with a white dress that had little flowers drawn to it and it perfectly clinged onto my curves, I put on makeup, I let my hair free on my shoulders and I put on some gorgeous slippers, he just had to find me the most boring blind dates ever.

No don't get me wrong, I was boring myself, but not as boring as the men Cole set me up with. First it was the office worker, a guy with the Clark Kent look. Not Superman, fucking Clark Kent. Then, it was the Blondie with sweat and socialization issues, he was the author that rarely left his house. And lastly, the worst of all, the football player, who actually started a carrier in football. He was good looking, indeed, but that was not my problem with him. My problem, he was a huge ass idiot.

I had a thing. I didn't like idiots.

"They couldn't be that bad, Mom..." Cole pouted through the phone, making me roll my eyes.

"They all sucked. Don't you ever set blind dates for me again."

"Fine, then. Can you at least pick me up from school?" Pick him up from school? Why in the hell did he want me to pick him up from school? Why in the hell was he at school? It was Saturday.

I sighed, thinking he must've done something stupid. "You didn't get in detention, did you boy?"

"No, I kinda have a surprise for you. Now hurry up or you'll lose it!" He said excitedly.

I already started to worry at all the things he could've done. Before I managed to ask him, he hung up, letting me do the rest. I shook my head slowly, driving towards his school. He texted me to head towards the football field. Now, I started getting even more worried.

In what fight had he gotten with his boys? If he fought for that girl, I would've definitely slapped the life out of him and kicked his ass too! Well, fighting for a girl wasn't bad, but fighting for a girl who didn't want to be fought for was real shit.

I made my way towards the football field, with my red bag hanging on my shoulder. I had that "I'm here to kill a bitch" stance, the very stance I oftentimes had whenever I had to come to his school. I watched the football players play roughly, how football was usually played. I liked football for it's violence, in all honesty. Slowly, I made my way towards the benches, not finding my beloved son anywhere in sight. I thought I could wait for him, since I had nothing else planned for the rest of my day.

My eyes were on the hot coach that had his whole heart into the game, whistling the students who did wrong whenever he caught them. It happened for me to grunt when one lost the opportunity to score or someone took the ball. At one point, I jumped up from the bench and exclaimed loudly a "no" when I saw a boy missing the ball that could've been winning. That seemed to get the coach's attention directed to me.

I had to admit, he was as good looking as you could find them. Indeed tho, he couldn't compare to Mr Black, but my time off was not about him...

I grunted some profanities as I sat back down, shifting one leg over the other. The coach took some steps towards me, his gaze seeming glued to me. "Hello!" He gave me a small smile, sitting next to me.

"Hello as well!" I smiled back, a little amazed he was just leaving the training like that.

He cleared his throat, looking at the boys playing but not commenting a single thing. "So, which one is your boy?"

I laughed at that question, shaking my head. "I don't think my son is among them. I didn't know him to enjoy football enough to play."

He chuckled. "You'd be amazed how boys can be these days." He said, covering his hand with the other big one. "Just give me the name."

I held in a smile, seeing how he was playing. "Paxton. Cole Rhett Paxton."

He hummed, his eyes narrowing on the boys from the field. "He's the one running with the ball right now."

My brows rose instantly, my eyes widening as I followed him with my gaze. I focused the image under the mask and he was right! That was my boy, playing football right there. I instantly jumped up, raising my fists in the air. "Go, Cole! Go!" I was his mother! I was allowed to embarrass him however I pleased.

I saw as he dodged a boy smoothly, jumped over one that tried to trip him and off he went, over the line and scoring straight! I exclaimed cheerfully, proud of his success how no mother has ever been.

"He's a fast one, tough too. I didn't have such a player in a long time." The coach said, joining by my side with that flirtatious spark in his eyes as he looked at me. "He must take after his mother."

I did a childish giggle, showing just how flattered I was, as I placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I hardly fought to hide my blush as I looked at Cole, talking to a friend of his.

The man next to me whistled to get the boys' attention, then signed them to take a break. That was when Cole saw me, his smirk as wide as ever as he took off his helmet and walked ahead of me. "So, what do you think, Mom?"

I grinned at him, walking up to him and just hugging him without holding back. "I'm so proud of you, baby!"

He chuckled softly, hugging me back. He smelled too much like sweat, but I didn't care, I was really proud of him.

"Momma's boy!" One of the players shouted, from where a row of laughter erupted, making me pull away and glare at all the six boys that laughed.

I was ready to kick someone's ass, when Cole pulled my hand and stopped me from doing something I might've regretted. Instead, his voice rang loudly, "Mind your own goddamn business, Wright!"

Cole shook his head, smiling back down at me as he tilted his head on the side. "You proud of me or not?"

"Very proud. Gosh, I can't wait to come to all your games and embarrass you." I squeaked, grinning widely at him.

He laughed, shaking his head. "You can't embarrass me, Mom, you know that."

"Yeah, but that doesn't stop me from trying now, is it?"

He shook his head, continuing to laugh at me. "I guess it doesn't."

I was ready to put on the table the theme about the boy that just mocked him a moment earlier, but then his couch pulled me on the side, saying he wanted to talk to me about something.

He let the boys go change as he took me to a walk around the field. "May I know your name, Mrs Paxton?" He asked as politely as that question could be asked.

I smiled, feeling like a teenage girl who just happened to talk to her crush. "It's Samantha. But I prefer to be called Sam."

He smirked, looking down at me with a pair of chocolate eyes. "I'm Aaron, then. I was wondering if I could get your number?" He asked, not wasting any time. Indeed, I liked that. "In case there's a problem with your son." He said quickly, clearing his throat.

I chuckled, knowing that was not what he asked women numbers for. "Of course, but only if you promise me dinner this or next week."

He licked his lips, his cheeks getting a little red as he chuckled. "At what hour, Sam?"

"After 6 it's better for me since I get out of work then."

"Friday, at 7 pm, then?" He grinned, using that flirtatious voice every man used to get his date.

What else could I do after picking a day to have my date? I gave him my number, and then took Cole home. I intended to tell him about me dating his coach, but then I thought that he wouldn't agree, since me being with his teacher was not the best idea. I could embarrass him in ways he wasn't embarrassed before and I didn't really want that.

So, I kept it to myself. Just for a while...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 72.6K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall โ”€preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
22.2K 553 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
1.3M 41.2K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...