𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟...

By katakawa_33

[OLD TITLE: It Isn't Too Late] [HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in Star Wars x Reader & #1 in Rebel Alliance & #1 in For... More

A/N
~Book 1~
~Prologue Part 1~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 10 - FINALE PART 2~
~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 3~
~Book 2~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 12 - FINALE PART 2~
One-Shot Songfic
~Book 3~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 19 - FINALE PART 2~
~The End~
Sequel One-Shot

~Prologue Part 2~

6.7K 149 39
By katakawa_33

    Many years have passed, and Y/N, now 15, has been in training with Luke for almost her whole life. She was a fully-pledged Padawan now. Every night she would practice with Ben, 17 years old and somehow made his way under the guidance of Luke due to Han and Leia. The two sparred against each other inside the crowded, thin-trunked forest and became the best of friends.

     "Take that Ben!" Y/N declared as she kicked Ben to the ground, and her wooden-like lightsaber aimed right at Ben's chest.

     "Nice one, Y/N!" Ben exclaimed and Y/N smiled proudly. She leaned the wooden saber on a tree and helped Ben off the ground.

     "You're possibly better than me!" Ben joked.

     "Am not! You're the top student in your class!" Y/N pointed out.

     "Well, in the boys' section. In the girls' section, you're number one!" Ben said.

     The two laughed and then lay down on the forest floor together, watching the sunset above them.

     "Geez, your hair is growing really long, Y/N," Ben pulled at a loose strand of her hair that was pulled back in a low bun. Her bun was thick and messy and the padawan braid was past her waist.

     "Hey! Stop pulling, it takes hours to put it up," Y/N swatted his hand away, tucking the strand back in the bun.

     "That is not normal!" Ben exclaimed.

     "It's normal for me!" Y/N proclaimed.

     "Do you ever wonder how long it will be when you're a fully pledged Jedi?" Ben asked her.

     "I don't know! I don't pay attention to my hair, Ben! I pay attention to my studies!" She stated. The two stopped arguing and continued looking at the sky.

     "Do you ever think we're on the wrong side?" Ben thought out loud. Y/N's face went from calm to shocked.

     "What do you mean by that?" She asked him.

     "Well, what if the dark side is the right side, and the light is the wrong side? You never know," Ben explained.

     "Your grandparents fought against the clones and your parents and uncle fought against the Empire, and they won! What makes you think that?" Y/N stated, sitting up now. Ben sat up also.

     "I don't know, but don't remind me of my parents," Ben commanded.

     "Why not? They love you-," She was cut off.

     "Well, Han was never there for me!" Ben shouted, standing up.

     "Yes, he was Ben!" Y/N stood up too. Ben stormed off back to the village of stone huts outside the main school building in an open plain of Yavin 4.

     Y/N was tired as well, so she walked back toward her hut. She ignited her lightsaber to light the path ahead of her. She found her hut and then turned the saber off. She opened the door, walked in, closed it behind her, then fell on top of her bed. The exhaustion from training hit Y/N hard, and without taking her bun out, she fell into a deep sleep.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Y/N's POV

     I woke up and started coughing, a lot. My vision was blurred but it soon cleared up to nothing but smoke (Snoke... I'm sorry lol). I grabbed my lightsaber from my nightstand and placed it in my leather belt. I realized my hair was still in a bun, and I hadn't changed out of my training garments.

     I ran out of the hut and what I saw was unbelievable. Bodies of my colleagues and friends were everywhere. The temple that was my school was lit up and being consumed by bright flames. I hurriedly looked around everywhere for any sign of Master Luke or Ben. I ran over to Ben's hut to see nothing but a pile of wood, stone pieces, and scraps. I saw a robotic hand trying to get out.

     Master Luke! I cleared my mind of everything happening in the hope of freeing him. I rose my hand and began to concentrate. The cobble and wood planks started to float up. I quickly used the force to send a strong push and the pieces flew away. The robotic hand pushed itself up, revealing Master Luke.

     "Master! Are you ok? What happened here?" I asked him, running toward him to help him out of the wood and stone crumbles. Once he was free, he looked up, saw the destruction, and was as shocked as I was by it.

     "What in the world happened?" He repeated.

     "I don't know! I was asleep and then suddenly I woke up to the smell of smoke," I explained.

     "Y/N you need to get out of here! There is a small transport in the hangar at the edge of the forest. You are the last Padawan and you need to run!" He explained.

     "But what am I supposed to do? What about my training?" I asked him.

     "We shall see what the future holds. Continue your training by yourself. Now go!" He ordered, pushing me away toward the direction of the escape pods. I ran as fast as I could and for some of the big jumps I would just use the force to help me get a safe landing. I saw the escape pods and quickly boarded one of them. I fastened my belt and then pressed a few buttons.

     "Even though I had a few lessons in X-Wing Fighter controls, that won't help me with this," I mumbled to myself, pressed random buttons, and flipped random switches. The door closed and then the pod shot me to space. I laid back on the seat and looked towards Yavin 4.

     "I'll be back to save you, Master Luke... I'll be back, and I promise you that," I whispered and slowly fell back asleep.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     I woke up from the impact of my head hitting the metal pod. I felt uneasy and blood rushed to my head. I slowly reached up to my head. It was already swelling up a little and it was hurting a lot. I pulled my hand towards my eyes and saw no blood, luckily. However, my celebration was quickly put to a stop, I blacked out from the impact.

??? Pov

     I was doing my normal routine of scavenging for parts of this one cruiser I was in, til I saw something crash from the atmosphere to here. I dragged my bag to the destination of my fallen-over At-At home and then grabbed my staff. I ran over to the destination of the spacecraft.

     I saw a girl with brown clothing and a leather belt with a peculiar device in it. I set my staff on the sand and then opened up the pod that she was in. I gently grabbed her hand to sit her up, and her eyes opened a little but closed quickly. I saw an injury on her head, so I picked her up.

     I decided to bring her back to my home and treat her wound. I'm not sure what came over me to bring a complete stranger with me, but something just told me I should. I had a few portions left in my tray and I figured she needed it more than I did. I set up some food for her on the plate, then I waited for her to wake up.

Y/N's POV

     I quickly shot up and saw a tray of food next to me. I also saw a girl dressed in rags and wearing her hair in buns. I was a little nervous at first, so I grabbed my lightsaber, turn it on, and then point it at her. She's shocked and pulled her hands up in surrender.

     "Wait! Wait! I won't hurt you! You crash-landed in a pod and I helped you!" She stated voice raised defensively. I immediately turned my saber off and into my belt.

     "I-I'm very sorry! It's just that this is a new environment and my first instinct was to," I began.

     "No no no! It's fine! I understand how you feel! It's just, please, I'm trying to help you. Now eat," She handed me the tray of food. I gently grabbed it from her hands and started to eat.

     "T-Thank you," I mumbled, covering my mouth with my hand. She nodded her head and walked over to a big open area and placed a tally next to loads of other tallies.

     "Where am I?" I thought aloud.

     "You're on Jakku," She replied.

     "What's your name?" I wondered her, sitting up.

     "My name's Rey. What's yours?" She answered, sitting back down on a chair across from me.

     "Y/N," I replied.

     We continued to talk for a while longer and then sooner or later, we were both asleep.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "Hey, psst! Wake up!" Rey shook me awake. It's already been a few weeks and Rey and I have become friends.

     She gave me clothing that she never wore. It was a navy blue leather jacket and a grey shirt. She also gave me a pair of jeans and I kept my leather belt with me.

     She showed me a way to do my hair instead of it being down all the time. I knew how to do a braid, but she shows me a way I could wrap it around my head. keeping my padawan braid loose.

     But it was about time I owned my own space and started scavenging by myself. Rey has shown me the biggest cruisers and fighters and the town where I can do trading and buying. I have purchased my own space for rental for a while until I can fully pay it off.

     "I guess this is goodbye, for now, Rey," I told her when we were at my new home.

     "I guess so," Rey smiled. We both hugged each other and then she started walking away.

     "Are you still going to be waiting for your family?!" I called out to her. She turned around to face me.

     "You know it!" Rey shouted back and we go our separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 13
Poe Dameron x OC Takes place during The Force Awakens *** Brianna Organa-Solo must fight her brother, with the help of her best friend Poe Dameron...
3.8K 185 29
Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncontrollably and no one could stop them. Sh...
5.6K 464 26
TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STORIES COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE...
344K 9.2K 66
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... War once more threatens to grip the galaxy. In the shadows, remnants of the old Galactic Empire have ref...